News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Kelly Monaco vs Sara Jean Underwood

• 3 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Kelly Monaco vs Sara Jean Underwood
« on: October 10, 2021, 04:11:01 PM »

{alt}

Kelly Monaco always wanted to fight Eva Longoria so when Eva showed up challenging her she had to take that opportunity.  Kelly conquered that opportunity.  Now she had to prove herself queen of her old stomping ground.  The playmates wanted to know who to call Queen and Kendra Wilkinson had put a claim in and wanted to show Kelly was just another playmate.

Kelly pulled into the gate turning but so did another car and the two hit bumpers.  Kelly got out and looked then heard “You dumb bitch!  Look at what you caused!”

It was Sara Jean Underwood and Kelly wasn’t about to take her crap.  “I am here to fight someone, so I have the right of way so shut your big blonde mouth.”

“I’m here to watch Kendra win an easy fight and this is more of my domain then yours… I know how to pull in you washed up old has been.  Now go get some money and give it to me to fix my car.”

“I am one of the most popular playmates of all time.  I’ve had steady work since the magazine.  I won Dancing with the Stars, finished third during the all-stars.  You dress up on twitter and hope people still like you.  You’re just some blonde skank who…”

“I think you should shut up, get me my money then go inside and get your ass kicked by Kendra because she had this set up.  I don’t want to beat you senseless before Kendra does.  She challenged you, to prove you’re a weak little nothing.  As for most popular playmates… You are top five, I’m always ahead of you in any realm.  Remember that bitch I’m the greatest and you are just another person who is nothing”

“This weak little nothing would you beat you crimson.  Kendra is more of a challenge to me than you ever could be. You’ve gotten beaten so many times it means nothing to beat on you especially since the tournament where you got destroyed while I beat some true challenges including my greatest foe.  Now get in the house, suck someone’s cock for money and come out and give me that money for the damage you did to my car.”

“Kelly.  All I came here to do was watch Kendra beat you and prove how overrated you are.  Right now, its really hard for me not to knock you out”

“Kendra is a challenge.  She’s the one that I always wanted to fight but wasn’t sure how it would turn out.  Today I wanted to find out only to have some airhead get in my way. You are that airhead in case you are to stupid to figure it out, the blonde stinky whore in front of me.”

“Listen you over fucked brunette I have never liked you and I do like Kendra, but my car is fucked up and you speak to me like that… “

“I will speak to you how you are speaking to me.  If you never liked me it’s good to fucking know as the feeling is mutual.  Now what are we doing about my car damage.”

“Forget car damage… What are you going to do …”?  The crowd that was inside to watch Kendra and Kelly two of the most popular playmates of all time battle it out were now outside. 

Kendra Wilkinson pushed her way and looked at Sara Jean and Kelly.  “What the hell’s going on here.”

“Sara Jean was about to say something she and this a guarantee.  Something she would regret!”

They stood there silent neither caring about the crowd that was watching them.  Neither going for their purse an neither backing down.  They knew it the crowd knew it but Kendra Wilkinson was in the dark so she asked.

“What’s she going to say.”

“That I’m skipping the line on you.”

Sara Jean grabbed Kelly by the shirt and pushed forward slamming Kelly into her own car.  “Remember it was you who wanted this”

Kelly grabbed her by the thumbs and turned them outward.  Kelly hit a knee and grabbed Sara Jean by the back of the hair “I’ll remember it alright.  Just hope you will as well.” 

She went to slam Sara Jean’s face into the driver’s side window, but Sara Jean got her hands up and blocked it.  Sara then threw her right hand down hitting a punch just below Kelly’s belly button and above the belt Kelly had on.  After that Sara twisted her body and hit a left elbow to Kelly’s left ear

Sara turned around and threw a punch which Kelly ducked under than got her head under Sara’s arm pit and pushed forward sending both women onto the hood of the car.  They were throwing punches at each others’ sides and then the ear when Monaco got her left hand over Sara’s mouth and pushed down then lifted her head up.  She smiled and hit Sara with a punch to the face.

Sara responded by slipping a little to the outside of Kelly’s body and then hitting a knee to Kelly’s ribs.  She then grabbed Kelly by the shirt and hauled her down slamming Monaco’s face into the windshield.  Sara slid off the front of the car and grabbed Monaco by the pants and hauled her off the car and hit a punch to Kelly’s back that made Kelly crane back

This was the Sara Jean Underwood who for years said she was the best pound for pound playmate.   Sara got her arm around the front of Kelly’s face for an inverted facelock.  “Sorry but I’ve wanted to beat this bitch up for years and she …”

Kelly got her feet on the car and jumped and flipped over Sara’s shoulde.  She stumbled on the landing and Sara went for Kelly’s hair but was parried away.  “If you want to know who the best fighter of all playmates was it was that woman right there….”  Kelly pointed at Jennifer Walcott “She beat me, but I made her earn it.”

“I’m going to fucking break you bitch… Fuck beating you, I want you to know why you always finish behind me.”

Sara hit a left that nearly put Kelly down then went for a knee which Kelly blocked and came back up with a backfist.  Kelly backed up a step and hit a shovel hook to Sara’s right tit and a right cross that knocked Sara back against the car.  “I’ve wanted to destroy you since the day you showed up.”

Kelly spun for a kick but Sara moved “Since I showed up you stopped being special.”  They circled hands up “I show up and you aren’t as popular a playmate, you aren’t that tough, you aren’t that hot, you aren’t that talented.  All those years they held you as the gold standard got discarded when a true golden standard showed up and you wouldn’t defend your unearned crown.”

Sara faked a punch and it got Monaco’s hands up higher so Sara kicked Kelly in the ribs instead “You are what I need… Someone I want to hurt and won’t take lightly so when I destroy you I prove.”

Sara grabbed Kelly by the hair and swung her around and released her. Monaco went over the hood of the car “Prove why I’m the greatest.”

Sara walked around the car and when she turned the corner Kelly was ready and had a hand on the ground and came off the ground side kicking Sara in the stomach.  Sara bent over and got kicked in the face and sent to the hood of the car.  Kelly kicked up to her feet “Prove why you are and always will be the loudest, most egotistical and overrated playmate is more like it.”

Kelly hit two knees to the stomach then pulled Sara away getting her hands wrapped tightly into the blonde mane.  Sara wasn’t about to let Kelly do what she was planning and hit three hard punches to Kelly’s side which paused Kelly.  Then hit a punch to the outside of each of Kelly’s tits and finally Sara was able to adjust her feet and hit a uppercut just below Kelly’s belly button

Sara grabbed Kelly by the waist “Why she isn’t wearing panties folks so I guess” Sara never got a chance to finish as Kelly wrapped her arms around Sara’s thighs and tripped her.

Kelly held Sara’s thighs and fell back slingshotting Sara into the car door.  Kelly got up and Sara was stumbling back. Kelly locked Sara in a full nelson “Did you want my pants bitch?”  Drop the hands from the back of Sara’s neck to the front of the shirt and ripped it “Hey Kendra does this bitch have a bra on?”

“Let’s find out” Hands went on the tits “Nope” then clawed outward and threw Sara on a hood.  Kelly removed Sara’s shirt then quickly Sara got a foot behind Kelly’s leg and snuck behind her hit a kidney punch got in front of Kelly and pulled her shirt off

She didn’t pull it all the way off and kept it over the head then twisted it “Oh look she does… Probably wanted the push up because she knew she was outgunned by Kendra but couldn’t admit. Kendra would you like to remove her bra.”

“Fuck off Sara.”

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Kelly Monaco vs Sara Jean Underwood
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2021, 04:11:57 PM »
Sara holding the shirt in her right hand moved her body so she could properly do what she wanted and hit a left hook to the outside of Kelly’s hanging low tit.  Sara moved Kelly around 45 degrees and hit another to the tit.   Sara was giddy when she moved Kelly again but when the punch was thrown people could see her bodies muscles at work and the scorn in her cute face

Kelly shouted it was muffled by her shirt, but she wasn’t going down like this.  Not to a airhead overrated egotistical bitch like Sara Jean Underwood.  Kelly powered her body and head down toward Saras knee and pushed forward.  Kelly was able to push Sara into a car and found the ability to pull her body out of her own shirt

Kelly came up quick after escaping from her shirt Kelly hit a left hook that came up at a 45-degree angle thanks to the way she was coming upward.  It connected wit the ear and hit very hard but didn’t put Sara down.  Kelly came up with a right uppercut that surely would have ko’d Underwood, but Underwood blocked the punch with Kelly’s own shirt

Sara then pulled Kelly forward and when Kelly felt that they both went for the head, but which caused both blonde and brunette to stumble around.  They got their bearings back and Kelly removed her bra and threw it hitting Kendra.  Sara threw Kelly’s shirt also hitting Kendra who was unimpressed but knew it the slap of this was just a coincidence.

They circled around “How did my fist feel as it…”

“oh shut up Sara.  Ive had that done by better than you.  I hope you know that ego of yours has bitten off way more than it can chew with me.  You lost so much that…”

“Theres a reason Angela Little isn’t here and its not because…”  the excited crowd went silent.  That was a taboo name when it came to Kelly Monaco.  A rage built in Kelly

“You just made this personal.”

“She says that but does nothing… Come on and I’ll show you why… here”

Sara wanted to say here we go as Kelly threw a jab which was to go forward and close the distance.  Sara saw kellys feet and she was coming in and two stood in the pocket trading some power punches

Each woman landed two power punches and realized the other had power and did know how to use that power.

Sara was first to use defence blocking punches then she went for her counter. Kelly ducked the first and slipped the next.  Sara pushed her body forward after her punch was slipped and both women tried to sneak behind the other and get the back

They ended up having shoulder on shoulder and going around in a circle twice.  Keeping shoulder on the other they traded punches to the back of the ribs then another and dropped to a knee to get behind the other. That failed and Sara faked a jab which Kelly bit on and tried to slip it that left Kelly cheek open for a strong right

That got Kelly to stumble and she tried to regain footing an also not get pinned onto a car.  Sara known for her arrogance known for her cockiness.  She wasn’t showing that as she stalked Kelly with her hands up.  There was a determination in Sara and the crowd who many dreamed of this fight as the greatest playmate match up of all time.

Kelly tucked her head down and had her elbows tight to her ribs and rolled and blocked some hard punches.  Her tits swinging as she tried to weather this Underwood storm. Kelly could see the adjustment of footing.  The arrogance that caused Sara to lose fights wasn’t here this was the Sara jean Underwood so many feared and Kelly had a trap set up

Sara went for Kelly’s tits and Kelly tucked her shoulder in and checked Sara back then hit a right hand followed by a punch to the stomach “Experience is awesome aint it” Kelly grabbed Sara by the hair and swung her at the car

Kelly waited sized Sara up and threw a knee straight at Sara’s stomach.  Sara caught it and Kelly hit a couple slaps, but Sara powered Kelly up into the air with a loud grunt.  Kelly grabbed at the car and escaped by getting on the roof.

Kelly spun onto her back lifted a leg to bring it down on sara’s head but Sara pulled at the other leg trying to pry Kelly off the car.  Kelly held on before being slammed n the ground and likely losing the fight Kelly slipped into the window then Sara pushed her fully into the car. Sara went to open the door to join Kelly but ended up having the back of her head grabbed and was being dragged into the car.  Sara could feel it happening, so she jumped in.

Blonde pushed Brunette onto drivers’ seat while ass was on handbrake.  Kelly kept her feet down and was struggling to win the wrestling battle with Sara who had one hand on the tit and the other in the hair while using the forearm to slap Kelly.

Kelly was losing the fight and Sara instincts which was what Sara was fighting with were tremendous as was the power she had in her hand.  The tit squeeze was amazing, and Kelly was getting no power in her hair pull but she was not going to stop this until the blonde learned a lesson.  No matter how serious you take this you are not Kelly Monaco

Kelly got her foot on the glove compartment and shouted.  The power in her small body was always amazing but now she was able to turn Sara, so both were fully in the car and the blondes back was against the seat.  Then Kelly hit Sara with two short headbutts and grabbed SAras tits and twisted them hard inward

Sara screamed and when Kelly was about to demand a surrender Sara’s hand got to Kelly’s nose and smushed it.  She was trying ot push Kelly away and under the wheel.  Kelly could feel it happening and she jammed her hand, and they were at a stale mate.  Kelly started to try and get her legs over to seat on Sara.

Sara was trying to get her legs to the driver’s side as well.  Because both were moving their legs what ended up happening was the bodies went between the driver’s side and passenger.  Sara was able to push Kelly’s back into the side of the passenger seat and Kelly pushed Sara int the driver’s seat.  Left hands were under the chin and fingers curled in and dug in just under the nose.  Right hands went to left tit and they began clawing at the other woman’s tit

The tears couldn’t escape their eyes as blood began to go between their fingers.  The reason was because thy were staring at the other.  Sara could see Kelly’s blood on her fingers.  Kelly could see Sara’s and the fire in the eyes that came from now hating the other.  Any tear that would form would turn into steam because of the heat in the eyes

Neither woman was giving an inch right now and neither would scream.  The flesh on the tit was broken and the still would not scream.  What did happen was they slid off the chair and fell back into the back seat between the chairs.

Couple deep breaths then Kelly straightened her right leg out stomping her heel to Sara’s pussy then her pussy got stomped “I’m stronger bitch youll never fuck again.” Sara spit out they used the back doors to get extra pressure as they pressed their heels into the other womans pussy

Kelly wanted to say something back, but all her focus was getting her heel through Saras’ body.  Every bit of power she had in her small but amazingly strong body.  Sara knew she lost some pressure when she spoke but now was applying more.  Both were grunting and muscles were shaking in their upper bodies and those looking from the outside were amazed

There was to much sweat built up and the foots slid upward and hit  one of the large tits.  That caused them to lose their grip on the door and asses ended up very close and were both lying on the floor.  They took some deep breaths and Kelly could see in the window an upset Kendra Wilkinson who waited years to finally fight Kelly.  Sara brought her chin to her chest and it was Kendra she saw.  She stole this fight from her but no way would that fight be as brutal and entertaining as this was.

“Kelly you done?”

“I’ll be done right after you realize you aren’t the challenge she is.”  Kelly pointed up at Kendra

“You useless bitch.  Youre finished and aren’t smart enough to realize it.” Sara began to seat up “Don’t admit it then fine by me.”

Kelly was seating up it was her plan to get the attack in but felt Saras ass clinch and that meant Sara was coming for her as well.  They were face to face “You don’t get to call anyone stupid … ever.”

They were face to face “Instagram whore”  Kelly grabbed Saras tits and dug her nails in and squeezed

“Soap opera slut”

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2021, 04:13:17 PM »

The right hand had access straight at the left tit while the left would move from over the right arm and then under.  It was hard to tell for which had more power with the left but the full on tit grab with the right.  Nails entrenched in the skin going left and right as if they were trying to cut the tit open like a can opener on a can

Sara lips were beginning to quiver so she applied more pressure and that made Kellys eyes water.  It had been years since someone went after her body like this.  Her most even fight in years was one she won against Melissa Rycroft but that was a strict battle of skills this was a war.  This was something she dominated in her twenties and that was not yesterday

Bodies began to move to get more on the back seat and off the floor.  Eyes began to well up as skin was indeed broken.  As They were side on the backseat and grip wasn’t quit there so both got a leg up and used whatever power they could muster to kick the other away

The break was so needed.  The sweat made the damage on the tit hurt even more as it seeped into the open claw mark.  Back seats and sweaty bodies should mean pleasure but the pain both were wracked in was far from pleasure.  Backseas should also mean both being pleased but this oly ended with one person being please and their heads came down and eyes locked.  Kelly could see in Sara and sara could see It in Kelly. 

Don’t bother to ask if the other was done.  The fight was done when the fire eyes were doused

“Break time is over bitch.”  Sara pushed off and went for a kick to the face.  Kelly could see it coming a mile away and moved so Saras foot hit the window and cracked it.  Kelly turned and bit Saras Achilles tendon

“FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk”  Sara let out the scariest scream.  She had been bit before in fights but never there and as Kelly chomped down she had trouble remembering the last time in her many fights she had to bite someone and she had never bit anyone there before.

Kelly then stepped over Sara’s legs let go of the bite and sat up then pushed her shoulder into Sara’s damaged tit.  That slammed the back of Saras shoulders into the door handle.  Kellys hand found itself on the seatbelt “Enough of this and ..”  She got the waist part of the seatbelt around Sara’s neck “You.”

Kelly leaned forward to get extra pressure and end this fight.  Sara Underwood fought her best fight ever but it was time for Kelly Monaco to finish this.  Problem was this was a fight between two playmates and the tit of Kelly Monaco that was not just torn into by Sara was near Saras mouth and playmates had the sixth sense of when the bite was available and Sara bit on the nipple of Kelly Monaco

Kellys head snapped up and she let out a howl.  Somehow Sara instinctively grabbed the top portion of the seat belt that would go across your chest, and she got it around Kelly’s neck.  She had to let the tit bite go in order to fully use the seatbelt with all her strength, so she did and it pulled Kelly back

Sara slid her ass up a bit to begin to sit up and choke Kelly Monaco unconscious.  She was already thinking of the backseat humiliations she would inflict on Kelly Monaco but as she moved Kelly tightened her own grip and now, they were twisting both parts of the seat belt around the others neck.  Arms at full length and muscles popping

Eyes began to water and then flicker.  They were having trouble seeing the other and stars and a blur was all they could see.  ‘If I’m almost out she’s almost out.’ Kelly thought ‘As long as I last a second longer than her I win’ Sara thought

What their fading minds were thinking was immaterial as arms no longer responded to the demands of the brain.  Kelly dropped down on Sara and before people could open the door to declare Sara the winner Sara’s arm dropped.  It looked like both were out but there was still a touch of consciousness there.

“Get them out it’s a draw… They fought to a …”  they were still moving though and as the door handle was opened “Kelly is moving… So is Sara let them finish.  Its got to be fifty fifty who wins this now.”

Kelly was drooling and moaning.  She smelled something and it was tit sweat.  She knew that smell more from women who talked about being between her tits.  Now she could feel Sara moving more and she slid up a little than to the tit she hadn’t tortured earlier.  Kelly’s tits both hurt from that movement.  Sara’s strong fingers than teeth.  Sara felt Kelly’s strong fingers now it was time to feel the teeth.

Kelly bit down as hard as she could and Sara let out the god awful scream.  Her head snapped bac and she thought about quitting and then clubbed Kellys back and neck which made Kelly shake her head getting extra pressure on the bite.  Last ditch effort Sara got lucky and was able to open the vehicles door.

They both fell out and landed on their heads.  That broke them up as well as Kelly slinked away from Sara who crawled away from Kelly.  Their bodies had enough of this and the flight was kicking in.

They tried to get up and failed.  The backseat fighting was vicious.  Their tits were mangled and here was a burn mark on each woman’s neck from the seat belt chokes.  These two were a fight that many talked about how it would potentially play out and Kendra knew this was the fight everyone needed a winner for.  The crowd was split at this point when Kelly was around, she always had people cheer for the other playmate but now it was so split.

“We want a winner.”  A few people started to say then a few more and then it turned into “Come on SARA!”  “Let’s go KELLY!”  That made Sara smile but the cheers for Kelly were what motivated her.  She was a former playmate of the year; she was one of the most popular playmates of all time proud of being a playmate.  Kelly Monaco was popular with readers but not playmates barely mentioned her time in playboy and made her bones beating up playmates.  Hearing her peers cheer for Kelly it wasn’t enough to just win this fight… “I’ll end her.”

For so long Kelly was the black sheep among playmates.  She was a fan favorite but she beat up to many playmates to be a favorite amongst that clique and succeeding away from Playboy and not coming back made her unpopular with those peers.   This fight was changing that it was fight with another blonde so long ago a fight she lost that destroyed her reputation with these women but this war was rebuilding it “I need to win.”

They stopped crawling away from each other and Kelly was at the back bumper of the vehicle and Sara was by the front wheel.  They were both pulling themselves up and now everyone could see just how beaten up the were

The split crowd made them want to get the full crowd behind them.  They needed a spectacle to do that.  They both knew the challenge had to be made and to keep going crazy and to up the ante from fighting inside the car.  Kelly was first and got her foot on the bumper and took a deep breath and lifted herself up

Sara had her hands on the hood and pulled her body up and started to bring a leg up.  She knew what needed to be done get on the roof and be the greatest playmate ever.  “They’re going on the car.”  Sara knew Kelly had the same idea and whoever could get on the roof first had the high ground.  No matter how much pain filled her body Sara was getting on that roof

Kelly had both knees on the trunk and hands were on the roof she was pulling  herself up.  Walking was a no no.  She could see the other side and the beaten bloody face of Sara Jean Underwood.  They both crawled more and Kelly could see how red an broken Saras tits were and Sara had a sick smile so that meant her tits were just as damaged

“You …”  Sara said

“Shut up…” Kelly said, and they were on the vehicles roof on their knees the bloody and broken but small and strong bodies seemed to have a spotlight from God on them as they tried to get at the other.

Sara reached for Kelly first and was saying “Shut me…”  She reached too soon, and Kelly was able to block that attack and slapped Sara down “Up.”  Kelly finished “Its what I’m going to do finally shut you up.”

Kelly grabbed Sara by the back of the hair only to get hit with a back elbow that put Kelly across her back.  Sara was trying to get out, but Kelly was doing her best to get herself fully on Sara’s body.  The wrestling was great but the skill to stay o the roof was getting oohs and aahs

They were getting up to their knees and Sara had a more advantageous position as they had arms tied up and were side to side but sara was a little more set and she squeezed one of Monacos boobs which wouldn’t have hurt earlier as much but now all four tits were completely broken so Kelly could not tolerate the pain and looked up in the sky and screamed.  Sara slammed Kelly’s back onto to the roof.

Sara got her leg over Kelly and felt her knee slip, so she grabbed Kelly’s throat and was able to balance herself and smiled maliciously as Kelly body went upwards from the slight choke.  “Yes.”  Sara said then lifted her arm and hit a slap then came back with the backhand. 

“Do you all see now?  Have you figured it out?  How about you Kelly?”  Sara hit a punch then stood up brought her arms over head.  Her body damaged and beaten but for some she never looked better in savoring this victory, but Kelly was still trying to continue.

“She wants more people” Sara balled her hands together and was going to smash Kelly’s face and god knows what.  As she tightened her hands into one club, muscles tightening from the inside of her thighs through the obliques and stomach right through the chest shoulder and arms.  Sara Underwood was going to put an exclamation mark on this

Kelly sent up some question marks as she knew what was about to happen.  She knew how Sara wanted to end this as smashing that blondes face would be what she want to do after fighting this hard.  As she climbed on this roof she thought about being in the position Sara was in now.  Kellys hands got on Saras beaten and battered tits and Sara screamed her head off.  After all they did to each other tits could not take it now

Kelly brought her arms down to her right and Sara nearly went off the car.  Saras tits were hanging over the car and Kelly just turned so she was on Saras legs then drove her elbow into Saras spine.  Kelly got her balance and was on her knees and hit another elbow this one between the shoulder blades.

“You thought you had me.”  Kelly was going for Sara got her hair and Sarah threw a back elbow that clipped Kelly.  Kelly dropped on Saras back then Sara slid away and now both were hanging off the roof of the car

Sara no was lifting her body of but got hit with Kelly’s back elbow.  Both instead of trying to get on the others back settled for headlocks and with their far hand swung and clubbed at the others tit

Arm strength and a desire to hurt the other they were ignoring what that arm strength was doing with the headlock.  Constantly promising to fuck the other up worst they didn’t notice that playmates were arguing whether to stop what was about to happen or not when Kendra spoke up “They wanted this to happen so if they aren’t paying attention… Fuck em”

“Kelly” Sara voice had changed she realized where both bodies were

“Fuck it” Sara kept the headlock on trying to pull Kelly's head off her body.

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2021, 04:14:08 PM »

“You aren’t as strong as…”  Kelly was trying with all her might to rip Saras head off her body and it happened.  Both fell off the roof of the car and landed on their necks and heads.  They landed hard and the fight as brutal and even as it was this was yet another thing no one expected.

It looked like they were both done and that made the women cheer what they had witnessed.  The intent was on hurting the other.  Neither could think about the chance of losing only that they were able to take more and inflict more on the other.  That the delivery of damage was most important its all either wanted was to inflict damage.  Now they heard the cheers, but this was not

Over

How they were willing themselves to get up after falling

They struggled at it but both were doing it.  A thought of racing the other up would mean the win started to overtake both and they got up and then fell back.  Sara Jean on her car and Kelly on her car they stared at each other so badly beaten but still ready to take even more.

They made eye contact and then right hands came up to give the other the middle finger.  Left arm came up to wipe the blood then both made a ‘Bring it’ Motion.  About thirty seconds later they found the reserve to push off the vehicles and toward each other.

Both tired and beaten-up Kelly threw a big right and it landed putting Sara Jean into the door of her car.  She grabbed the top of Sara Jean’s hair and yanked it and looked at the blonde with blood in her hair.  Face beaten she once again tore into Sara Jean’s tit “Learn a lesson here.”

She pulled Sara Jean away from the car by the tit and went for another face crushing right but Sara Jean ducked it and got a arm triangle choke in and turned around.  “Time for lessons to end!”  Sara Jean lifted Kelly up in the air and threw her down on the front of the car just above the tire.

Kelly slid off and tried to get up only to get hit with a knee to the face and the fight was over as the back of Monaco’s head bounced off the car

Sara Jean though lifted Monaco up and hit one final uppercut that put Monaco fully on the hood of the beaten car “Lesson over bitch.!” And the crowd was going crazy except for Sara Jean Underwood.

She would hit a punch and say it again “Lesson over” Another punch and finally people pulled her away and she watched as Kelly begged for help.  Sara pulled away as Kelly was helped to her feet and pussy punted her and Kelly slammed against the door.  Sara held her there by grabbing her tits and dug in, blood filling her hands she leaned in

“I’m better than you, I’m the fucking best and I still fucking hate you, but I proved who is the best and you’ll live with that forever.”

Kendra finally got Sara to calm down and was standing between the two.  Victorious Sara and Defeated Kelly.  “I still want something left of her to fight, then it’s you.”

“The real top decides who is on top of playmates, at least she knows why I always rate higher than her”

Sara walked away and into the house “Monaco isn’t allowed in.”

Kendra turned “It should have been me doing this to you beating you… I don’t hate you, but I hate you took this away from me… Secret room once your healed.”

Upcoming:  British Fighting Pit; Renee O’Connor vs Victoria Pratt final fight; Jill Wagner vs Kelly Overton rematch