News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Female Deathmatch Tournament

• 85 Replies

Offline Cara69

• God Member
Re: Female Deathmatch Tournament
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2021, 02:20:35 PM »
Ok pink dare you to wear this to your demise
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/profile_pictures/68356_1634581994.jpg

I will wear this

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/profile_pictures/72689_1634769110.jpeg

My dare winner forces loser to orgasm as she finished her off in front of Ryona  and the crowd

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2021, 02:25:53 PM »
Thanks Ryona I can take this first bitch babe.

I am going to make her beg for mercy in front of you as I finish her off slowly seeing your cock harden as she begs more and more and I rip tufts if her hair out and claw her snatch patch balding  it as I force her to orgasm

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2021, 02:36:13 PM »
Adalynn enjoy clawing the bit he’s cxnt so you know how she felt when toy finished her when I finish with an orgasmic cxnt clawing a few rounds  later

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2021, 02:38:15 PM »
Adalynni wil invite the crowd to have their way with your  beaten body

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2021, 02:39:37 PM »
Pink I hope toy scream as I rip your fucking hair out from your head and your snatch patch

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2021, 02:45:46 PM »
Adalynn I aim to cut pink to pieces ans then make you orgasm and beg in front of Ryona and the cored as I finish toy off slowly

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2021, 02:49:35 PM »
Adalynn, I might claw your cxnt till your orgasm and pass out from blood loss as I bite your breasts
« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 03:02:16 PM by Cara69 »

Offline Sam_Rough&Dirty

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2021, 03:04:45 PM »
I will make you beg Samantha just to make the guys hard as I finish you

Don't make promises that you can't keep, dear Cara  :-*
Any Bitch, anytime, anywhere

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2021, 03:10:15 PM »
Oh Samantha I never back down, as for you I make a promise I dare you loser is forced to orgasm in front of Ryona and the fight hungry crowd as the is closer and close to her last breathe, when we fight let’s agree loser as she takes her last breathe her push still orgasming is given to the crowd

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2021, 03:33:22 PM »
As I dress for the fight pulling may hair straight in the brush, my tight stockings, a suspenders belt and g string I barely fit into, my leather skirt so tight it shows my stocking tops and wicked heels I apply blood red lipstick and my blood red sharp fake nails as I decide white or black top, knowing I have times smother rounds start first.  My nipple erect and my vagina soaking ready for this brutal erotic show down. I aim to trap Ryona and have my way worth him before each round

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2021, 03:42:50 PM »
Watch it Gabrielle ….even Katie” watch your words slut or you might lose some hair as for you Cara, your a stuck up bitch.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2021, 03:45:00 PM »
Gabrielle and Katie you jealous sluts, neither of you look as hot in a leather skirt as I do and toy know it Bitches. I will enjoy making you both beg.

Offline Sam_Rough&Dirty

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2021, 04:14:06 PM »
Oh Samantha I never back down, as for you I make a promise I dare you loser is forced to orgasm in front of Ryona and the fight hungry crowd as the is closer and close to her last breathe, when we fight let’s agree loser as she takes her last breathe her push still orgasming is given to the crowd

I agree Cara! 
If we ever fight each other,
the loser will have a(n) (last) orgasm.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2021, 08:43:55 PM »

I agree Cara! 

Oh Samantha I do hope you keep your promise win or lose.

If we fight I aim to make toy orgasm like never before, neither woman sure how it will go, but I want to own you in a fight, no doubt toy feel the same way, but you will be clawed and attacked viciously no matter how it goes, I do promise that Samantha

Offline Sam_Rough&Dirty

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2021, 08:59:07 PM »

I agree Cara! 

Oh Samantha I do hope you keep your promise win or lose.

If we fight I aim to make toy orgasm like never before, neither woman sure how it will go, but I want to own you in a fight, no doubt toy feel the same way, but you will be clawed and attacked viciously no matter how it goes, I do promise that Samantha

I think we have a date. 
No matter how the tournament ends. 
A very passionate date.
 :-*