News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Female Deathmatch Tournament

• 85 Replies

Offline Cara69

• God Member
Re: Female Deathmatch Tournament
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2021, 09:00:18 PM »
Oh Samantha I never back down, as for you I make a promise I dare you loser is forced to orgasm in front of Ryona and the fight hungry crowd as the is closer and close to her last breathe, when we fight let’s agree loser as she takes her last breathe her push still orgasming is given to the crowd

I agree Cara! 
If we ever fight each other,
the loser will have a(n) (last) orgasm.

Oh Samantha I do hope you keep your promise win or lose.

If we fight I aim to make toy orgasm like never before, neither woman sure how it will go, but I want to own you in a fight, no doubt toy feel the same way, but you will be clawed and attacked viciously no matter how it goes, I do promise that Samantha

I think we have a date. 
No matter how the tournament ends. 
A very passionate date.
 :-*

Bring it on Samantha

Offline Sam_Rough&Dirty

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2021, 09:42:09 PM »
Oh Samantha I never back down, as for you I make a promise I dare you loser is forced to orgasm in front of Ryona and the fight hungry crowd as the is closer and close to her last breathe, when we fight let’s agree loser as she takes her last breathe her push still orgasming is given to the crowd

I agree Cara! 

If we fight I aim to make toy orgasm like never before, neither woman sure how it will go, but I want to own you in a fight, no doubt toy feel the same way, but you will be clawed and attacked viciously no matter how it goes, I do promise that Samantha

I think we have a date. 
A very passionate date.

Bring it on Samantha

Name the match and the rules. 
And we both meet when the tournament is over for us.
Any Bitch, anytime, anywhere

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2021, 09:58:13 PM »
Oh Samantha I never back down, as for you I make a promise I dare you loser is forced to orgasm in front of Ryona and the fight hungry crowd as the is closer and close to her last breathe, when we fight let%u2019s agree loser as she takes her last breathe her push still orgasming is given to the crowd

Great honey, I will make it special, do will think up your worst nightmare bitch

I agree Cara! 

I think we have a date. 
A very passionate date.

Bring it on Samantha

Name the match and the rules. 
And we both meet when the tournament is over for us.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 10:43:03 PM by Cara69 »

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2021, 10:43:57 PM »
I will think up a really bitchI brutal battle Samantha

Offline Sam_Rough&Dirty

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2021, 07:25:35 AM »

No matter how brutal and bitchy you want it, i'm looking forward to it.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2021, 07:41:29 AM »

No matter how brutal and bitchy you want it, i'm looking forward to it.

That is fine with me Samantha

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2021, 09:25:19 AM »
Ya know what?!?  there's enough hot air in here to launch a hot air balloon into outer space. Having said that i can't wait to get my hands on Katie!!

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2021, 07:27:06 PM »
Ohh Erin Lee, that feeling is mutual, our battle that we both committed to, it is an inevitable show down, only one of us will survive, I am so aroused thinking of how I will tear you apart and make you scream. I am trying outfit on after outfit as per the included pictures. I want to look my sexy, brutal best for the crowd.

I am going to fuck my guy senseless pre fight in my battle attire, then post fight I will be even wilder with him, I have promised him wild post victory sex. That he thinks your hot makes it even wilder.

But as for you, that first tuft of hair I rip from your scalp, your first scream, the first time I sink my long nasty fake nails into you and I will claw anywhere, your most sensitive parts.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2021, 07:29:21 PM by Katiex »

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2021, 07:31:45 PM »
I can’t wait to make you scream Erin.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2021, 08:05:15 PM »
I really want Erin and Katie to have no doubts both will fight aroused and with passion and real hate.

Come on  Erin and Kate admit it you hate each other,

Admit it you want to kill each other, come on say it, dont look weak.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2021, 08:09:56 PM by Cara69 »

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2021, 03:11:14 AM »
Hmmmm gues it is my fault for letting you get your hands on that picture Cara you are such a bitch, you would be the only bitch here able to cause so mnay problene between Erin and myself and every other fighter.

But I dont back down babe you know that , so I will answer your question, Erin and I both agree we will fight to the rules, the only rules being only one if us will survice the figth and I aim to leave her beaten, ripped up and breatheless. But I think we both are aiming to finish the loser off slowly, this will be humiliatign for Erin.

Happy to hear your response Erin, I might remind you how wrong you were when your begging for mecry,

As for you Cara, beating you in this very public pole and watching you beg for mercy, all i can say is you definitely have it coming to you bitch.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2021, 03:13:33 AM by Katiex »

Offline Ayane

« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2021, 08:17:08 AM »

I agree Cara! 

I think we have a date. 
A very passionate date.

Bring it on Samantha

Well, if you keep going like that, probably both of you disappear before the tournament has even started... And in some weeks, your broken and bloodless Bodies would be found somewhere in the dirt...

Offline Sam_Rough&Dirty

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2021, 11:28:51 PM »

I agree Cara! 

I think we have a date. 
A very passionate date.

Bring it on Samantha

Well, if you keep going like that, probably both of you disappear before the tournament has even started... And in some weeks, your broken and bloodless Bodies would be found somewhere in the dirt...

We're not doing you a favor by letting us take the pleasure of kicking you out of the tournament.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: October 31, 2021, 01:41:06 AM »

So true Samantha I want your arse honey

I agree Cara! 

I think we have a date. 
A very passionate date.

Bring it on Samantha

We're not doing you a favor by letting us take the pleasure of kicking you out of the tournament.

Offline Ayane

« Reply #59 on: October 31, 2021, 07:42:54 AM »
* giggles *