News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

For Tannhauser: Jessica Henwick/Lyrica Okano vs Kristen Bell/Sydney Swenny

• 1 Replies

Offline randomman

Before the user Tannhauser disappeared completely one day, we did a few RP fights.  Just two, usually with a similar cast.  This is the best of them, edited into a full story and expanded upon. I hope they are doing well wherever they are.

---
Jessica Henwick and Lyrica Okano vs Kristen Bell and Sydney Sweeny.
{alt}
{alt}
vs
{alt}
{alt}
---
Late night at the gym was great for private training, the two women knew that.  Jessica Henwick had Lyrica Okano trapped in a roll-up pin and took a brief advantage of her with a kiss.  Lyrica protested at first but was drawn into it to the point where she relaxed in the hold, flopping to the mat as Jessica straddled her stomach and flexed over her.

“See, this is why you need to practice your ground game against these guns,” Jessica said, “You know I can make girls worship them after I whoop their butts.”

Lyrica propped herself up with a bit more husk to her voice than she intended, “I don’t think you need to go that far to get girls to do that.”

“What the fuck is going on here,” the voice of Kristen Bell rung out in the empty gymnasium, “This is a public gym, not a fucking bedroom, you pervs!”

The Asians looked over to see Bell with Sydney Sweeny, both standing with their arms folded and hips sways, decked out in two-piece Gym gear.  Jessica was as well, Lyrica opted for a solid singlet.

"Look, it's the prude police, come to rain on everyone's parade," Lyrica says as she eyes the newcomers, "Sorry for getting lost in the moment, but, c'mon, have you SEEN these arms?!" She motions to Jessica's biceps, "You can't tell me they aren't sexy."

Sydney eyed Lyrica with a disgusted look, "We don't care, save that shit for your place, not here! So, take your ugly ass girlfriend and get the fuck outta here!”

Kristen’s hand moved in a flurry, gesturing towards them, "Yeah, and on the way out, you can look at a real pair of arms!" as she flexes her arms, showing her biceps, "Impressive, ey, weaklings?"

"Eh, 6 out of 10," Lyrica says, "And why should we leave? We were here first!"

"Blondes think the gold on their head is always a crown," Jessica sighs, stepping off Lyrica and helping her up.

"Makes up for the air beneath it," Lyrica smirks

Sydney gritted her teeth as she placed a hand on Kristen's shoulder, "Blonde jokes.  In the 21st century? You gotta be kidding me." She turned to Kristen with a smile, "We should make these bitches pay.”

“You’re the only one who's gonna pay,” Jessica growled.

"Oh, let's give them a chance," Lyrica said, "They need all the help they can get."

"What do you suggest?" Jessica asked.

"We got a ring, let's use it.  Us, versus them.  Tag team style."

"What the fuck?  These bitches come here to do their dirty things and now dare to challenge us?" Sydney shouted, "I say fuck them up!"

Kristen nodded her head before glaring at the Asians, "You've done made your biggest mistake!"

Jessica extended two fingers in the air "Let's see who fucks who, blonde bimbos" as she walks to the ring,” then wiggled them for emphasis.

“Okay, if we do this, we've gotta set some rules.  I say this ends in a Submission or knockout.  You bitches aren't getting away with just a pin," Lyrica says as she follows Jessica to the ring.

"And we're going to beat both of you.  You both deserve this beating," Jessica adds, "You want to add any other rules?"

Kristen and Sydney walked to the ring nodding their heads, "Yes, the losers, so you, will be owned by the winners, so us, for the night" Kristen said, "or maybe you're too afraid for that?"

"Oh dear," Jessica said, "I might die of boredom."

“Privacy is your preference, I get it. Still, are you sure that's the only rule you wanna add?" Lyrica rolled her shoulders and waited to see who would be going in first on the opposing team.

Kristen stepped forward, "Give me her!" as she pointed to Jessica, "I wanna show her my muscles are the real power. Your girlfriend is going to cry as I show you how weak you are"

Jessica glances at Lyrica, "They don't want any other rules."

"They don't want any other rules," Lyrica confirmed.  With a nod of her head, she ushed Jessica forward, "Burry that blond, baby."

Jessica stepped into the ring and slid her way towards Kristen, readying herself for the blonde's fury.

Kristen lifted her arms as she challenged Jessica to a test of strength, "I am gonna break you fucking weak bitch," The blonde grunted as she comes closer to Jessica, the brunette didn’t shy away from her as she raises her arms as well.  Their fingers interlocking as they both started pushing and flexing their arms in the contest.

"C’mon Kristen, break her weak-ass arms!" Sydney shouted from her corner.

"Crush that bimbo!" Lyrica shouted as Jessica put her might into countering Kristen’s strength.

Her arms tensed with effort.  She meets the strength head-on, showing no signs of faltering, a smile slowly spreads on her face.  The thrill of the fight grows inside her as she focuses on her foe.  She waits to see how strong her foe is before determining her next move.

Kristen flexes her biceps at full, her arms are strong as well as her shoulders, and she pushes with all she's got. However, her height does not help her as she gives around 5 inches to Jessica. Kristen looks directly into Jessica's eyes as she tries to scare her, "Fuck you! I will break you and then you'll be mine the whole night! Think about that!" as she grunted, trying her best to overcome the difficulties due to the height difference…

Kristen pushed Jessica's arms back more than she initially expected before Jessica counters with her efforts.  Jessica rallies, however, and counters with her strength.  She bears down on the smaller woman and pushes Kristen's hands back to their prior position.

"Leverage!  Leverage!" Lyrica shouts from her corner, penetrating Jessica's focus.  With that reminder, she shifts the angle of her arms and gives Kristen her all.
Kristen grunted loudly as she tries to hold Jessica's attack, her arms flexing at her peak, as she pushes back at her best. Kristen's arms start shaking as the height difference is playing against her

"Fuck off, bimbo!" Jessica screamed in her face, "I will break you!"

Jessica roared, adrenaline pumping in her body as she feels slowly gaining the upper hand in the contest

Lyrica claps in the corner as Jessica tries to live up to her boast--trying to either get Kristen down on a knee, knocked down, or pushed into a corner.  All those options were on the table as she bore her full might down on the straining blonde.

Kristen looks up as she eyes Jessica's impressive arms "F-fuck you," she grunted, trying to resist Jessica's pressure. The brunette slowly takes control and even twists her fingers with her own, forcing Kristen to go down further, the blonde had to place one knee on the floor to avoid falling backward. Sydney's mouth opened and closed, not able to say a word as she looked surprised at Jessica overpowering her teammate.

"Take her down, Jess!" Lyrica shook the ropes in her excitement as Jessica poured on the pressure.  She WILL break this blonde bimbo and bring her to the ground.  Once she breaks, she can be mounted. Once mounted, Jessica can go to town on the blonde.  But this wasn't going to be easy.  It took all her strength just to get her this far, and keeping it up was starting to get her to sweat.

But she didn't let that show on her face.  She channeled her adrenaline and focus, keeping her thrill on the surface, burying any doubts.

As she heard Lyrica's words, Jessica grunted again, pushing Kristen with all her power. The blonde could only briefly resist as she looked up, her face almost showing panic, as she was forced to bend the other knee as well. Now Kristen was on her knees in front of Jessica.

Sydney was in shock but as she heard Lyrica's words.  Syndey pointed at Lyrica and shouted, "Shut up bitch! I'll break you anyway." Sydney wanted to fight now, not patient enough to wait for the tag.

"Lookin' forward to your scream, tits-McGee!" Lyrica flipped Sydney the bird with a beaming smile on her face as Jessica continued to put the pressure on Kristen, forcing her foe to the ground with all her might.  Both warriors began to shake with effort as the Asian woman positioned herself to better and better force Kristen's shoulders to the mat. 

The blonde was in a rage and feeling powerless. Lyrica pointed to Jessica and Kristen: the brunette now sitting comfortably on Kristen's stomach as she pinned her arms over her head, "Nothing to say now weak blonde bimbo?" Jessica teased Kristen, turned on by showing her superior power.

Sydney pointed the finger to Lyrica, "Fuck them, enter the ring.  You and me.  Right now. I'll crush you, bitch!"

As Jessica scooted forward to secure a schoolgirl pin, Lyrica smirked at Sydney, "Fine by me.  Tornado Tag time."

Lyrica entered the ring and moved confidently towards Sydney, ready to see if her foe would put her money where her mouth was.

Jessica moved Kristen's arms to pin them beneath her knees, as she looked surprised at Lyrica and Sydney entering the ring. she was not sure that was going to be a good idea: Sydney was trained in MMA and slightly bigger than Lyrica.

Kristen for the first time in a while smiled, "Your girlfriend is gonna get crushed. Just wait and see," but Jessica replied with two stinging slaps to Kristen's face, "Shut up."

Meanwhile, Sydney rushed Lyrica, wanting to take her by surprise with a left hook

At first, Lyrica was shocked at Sydneys' speed and the realization she had training, but she managed to get a block up just in time. Her black belt in karate serving her well. It wasn't a perfect block, but it got the job done. Lyrica launched her assault with a straight jab.

Sydney didn't expect the block, and even worse, didn't expect Lyrica's jab that hit her in the stomach, blocking her and stopping her in her tracks. Sydney's abs absorbed the blow but Lyrica followed up with a kick to Sydney's shin, one to the side, and then she spun her body, trying to hit Sydney with a kick to the stomach. 
Sydney managed to block the blow, but only just, and the force of it knocked Sydney back.  If she calmly assessed the situation, she would approach her foe with caution, but Sydney was seeing red.  Sydney moved in and launched her combination of punches and knees at Lyrica.  Lyrica managed to block the knees, but a few of the punches found their marks before Lyrica could center herself and attempts her devastating counter.  Lyrica saw stars and was left open for a few follow-up punches.  She managed to back away and avoid a knee, but she was on the defensive again.  Sydney smelled blood and pressed the advantage.

Sydney did not know she was playing Lyrica's game: her blows were growing in strength, but Lyrica patiently waited the right moment, and finally managed to use Sydney's momentum against her.

Sydney lined up a haymaker, but when Sydney let it loose, Lyrica stepped into it.  She wrapped her blocking arm around Sydneys' neck from the front and tripped her.  When Sydney left her feet, Lyrica roared, pulled Sydney's legs up higher, and let Sydney's back and shoulders hit the mat with a thunderous 'whomp.'  This was the Gyaku Tsuchi, or "Reverse Sledgehammer."

The blonde was almost shocked: she had underestimated her opponent once more, as Lyrica managed to flip her over, and slammed her head to t mat. 

Lyrica's body was already hurting from what few blows Sydney landed, and the reverse sledgehammer was sloppy.  Sydney managed a wild kick on Lyrica’s head as she fell.  Despite this, the move paid off and Sydney was dazed.  She managed to still get her arms up as a defense, but the look in her eye wasn't great.

"Wow!" Jessica stared in awe at the move of her teammate! Lyrica had just smashed Sydney down the mat with an impressive piledriver! Sydney's body rebounded as she was aching so badly. The blonde held the head in her hands, the whole world spinning around her. She had never thought a smaller opponent could hammer her with that fury.

Jessica wiggled slightly to make sure Kristen wasn't moving before she watched Lyrica go to work.  She stood to Sydney's side in a classic 'horse' stance, legs apart and firmly rooted. Once there, she punched the woman in the stomach with the full force of her body behind it, roaring as she did.

Sydney was caught totally off guard, having prioritized guarding her head over her gut.  Lyrica's fist sunk deep into her stomach, Sydney’s abs couldn't protect her from the force of the blow, her breath was violently forced out of her body. She was still recovering from landing on her head, and now the punch make her desperately gasp for air.

"What's the matter blondie, no energy to fight just yet?" Lyrica teased her.

Her cockiness was partially a front, those were two of her best moves, and used so early, they put a lot of people away.  But Sydney wasn't out.  This blond was many things -- a blowhard with a bad taste in allies, hot-headed, not too bright -- but she was tough.  And strong.  Also, great tits.  For half a second, Lyrica wondered if she would mind having her face shoved in them until she passed out, but banished it as quickly as it came.

With Sydney's hands away from her head, now clutching her gut as the blonde rolled to her side and balled up, Lyrica knelt by her foe's head and set up a figure four head scissors.  Mat work wasn't her forte, but wearing this bitch down was going to require it and she did not want to trade blows with her so soon.  She needed time to recover from lifting the buxom blonde with such force. 

Sydney felt the squeeze from Lyrica's legs as she was trapped in a head-scissor. The blonde felt embarrassed by how easily the opponent seemed to block her.  She had to get out and fight back.

"Doesn’t look good for you, eh, blondie? I'm gonna love sending you to dreamland." Lyrica was taunting her, turned on by that feeling of domination. Sydney tried to move her head in the meantime, hoping to slam it back right between Lyrica’s legs.

Meanwhile, Jessica was enjoying the vision of her girlfriend dominating Sydney as she started moving her hips, rubbing her sweet spot against Kristen's tummy, turned on by that fight.   

Sydney squirmed and writhed, but the hold was locked on.  Her head was a fog, addled with pain, but she managed to lift her hips in the air and buck her body in a desperate attempt to escape, but to no avail.  It did manage to get her near the ropes, and she grabbed onto them.

"Rope break," she managed to squeak out.

"I'm sorry, you didn't set that as one of the rules," Lyrica said, breathy with exertion.  She pulled Sydney away from the ropes with a groan. Her legs burned with effort.  Keeping this girl down was proving way harder than she thought.

Sydney felt her head spinning as her lack of air was growing with each second. On the other hand, Lyrica felt her legs on fire for the hard scissor. Sydney tried to move her head to regain some breath and as the back of her head brushed between Lyrica's legs, Lyrica bit her lips, liking the sensation. The brunette looked in front of her and her hands moved instinctively, grabbing Sydney's massive boobs and pushing them outside of her tiny top.

"Let's see these big things you always tease us with," Lyrica managed to say as she lustfully look at her breasts

She unveiled Sydney's breasts and couldn't help but admire them.  They were magnificent.  She shifted her hold, changing the head scissors into a face sit, so she could have better access to Sydney's breasts.  She knew she should have clawed them, but that seemed... wasteful, to damage something so perfect. Instead, she kneaded them like dough.

"A preview of things to come," Lyrica said as Sydney's muffled voice came from beneath her.

As the distraction reinvigorated her and allowed her to recover, it also allowed Sydney to do the same, albeit to a much lesser degree as her expert fingers provided a distraction of their own.

Lyrica bit her lips as she moved her hips, rubbing her pussy lightly against Sydney's face. The feeling of domination was taking its toll, as strange thoughts passed on her mind. She thought about taking her shorts off and riding Sydney's breasts, or better forcing Sydney to lick her. Lyrica tried to push all of them away but sitting on top of her rival was having a big effect on the young brunette.   

Sydney squirmed beneath her rival, her breath growing heavy but not from exertion.  The feeling of the other woman on top of her, of being dominated, set off all sorts of things in her. But another part of her screamed that she wanted to dominate instead.  She huffed and puffed and with one effort brought her legs up to grasp Lyrika and throw her off.  Lyrica escaped the throw before it could become scissors of her own, and was ready to rumble as Sydney only managed to roll onto her stomach.  Lyrica didn't waste time and leaped onto Sydney's back, attempting to lock on some hold of her own -- a sleeper, a nelson--something!  She couldn't let the MMA fighter get back on her feet. 

Lyrica wrapped her arms around Sydney's torso, then managed to slide them upwards, trapping her in a full nelson. However, Sydney had already planted one foot on the ground and used all her strength in the legs to pull herself up, forcing Lyrica to follow her. Lyrica was trapping her in the full nelson, but Sydney felt far freer, as she tried to push backward, hoping to slam Lyrica's back against the post. 

Lyrica cried out when her body was slammed against the ring post, but she held onto the hold.  As Sydney pulled back for another strike, Lyrica was ready and caught the attempted slam with her legs before it went home. She gave a mighty shove to Sydney as she took a seat atop the turnbuckle.  How she would act would depend on if Sydney was still on her feet or not.  If she was on her feet, she'd target Sydney with a missile dropkick.  If on the ground, a guillotine leg drop.  A risky move, but this foe required risks.

As Sydney took the shove, she managed to stay on her feet, then she quickly turned around, hoping to face her opponent.
To her surprise, Lyrica was on top of the turnbuckle though and as soon as Sydney turned around, Lyrica jumped into her, attempting a missile dropkick.
Sydney tried her best to move sideways, hoping to avoid the kick and let Lyrica fall to the ground.

Sydney was fast enough to dodge only part of the strike.  The awkward blow spun the blond and knocked her to the ground., Lyrica's foot hitting one shoulder and her knee clipping Sydney's head.  In the aftermath of the collision, Lyrica managed to get on her feet before Sydney, frustrated, but with a growing respect for her opponent.  Lyrica moved in for a spin kick to try and get her down again.

Lyrica was fast to get to her knees but she had rushed too fast against her opponent. As Lyrica spun, she realized her move was somehow not efficient, and when Sydney blocked it, she had the proof of it, Sydney also managed to get hold of her ankle keeping her leg mid-air as the two exchanged looks: the blonde now smiling at her!

"Shit" Lyrica managed before Sydney pulled her close for a tackle that winded her and brought her to the ground.

"Like my tits so much, have a closer look!" Sydney said as she grabbed Lyrica by the head and shoved it into her cleavage. Lyrica's gasp was muffled as Sydney wrapped her arms around Lyrica's head. She fell forward to pin Lyrica and grapevine the Asian's legs.  Lyrica's muffled scream as she bucked and strained to escape the hold. 

Jessica looked on in horror at this turn of events, and Kristen used the opportunity to attempt her escape.  Jessica felt the movement and quickly turned her attention back to her battle.

Lyrica felt the strength draining out of her as she struggled to breathe, but the only thing entering her was the scent of Sydney, and… it was intoxicating.   It screamed for her to just submit to the blonde, to sleep and enjoy the flavors.  Her face tightened as she drove those thoughts from her mind and struggled anew.  She managed to slide her head to the side and get a breath, but her face was still filled with boobs. Now that she could breathe, she could counterattack. She jammed a fist into Sydney's kidney.  Once.  Twice.  Six times before she rolled away.  The two were left sweaty and breathing heavily, one holder her side, the other desperate for air.

Sydney held her side, but she felt something had changed in the fight, as she teased Lyrica.

"You liked that, didn't you, just submit and I'll let you suck my tits.  Don’t pretend you don’t want to," The blonde laughed slowly standing up, as Lyrica did the same, short of breath but still wanting to fight.

The two circled as Sydney leaned forward slightly to show better her massive boobs to Lyrica.

She knew the Asian was somehow attracted by them and indeed Lyrica lost concentration, gulping hard as she looked at them swaying with each movement of her foe’s body.

Sydney smiled and moved closer to attack Lyrica, trying to take advantage of her distraction.

Sydney wrapped her arms around Lyrica and lifted her in a massive bear hug.  Lyrica groaned with pain as her elbows were forced into her sides by the powerful arms of her foe.  Her feet were left dangling in the air but lacked the leverage to kick.  She felt the breath being squeezed out of her.  But the fire in her soul remained. She leaned back, feigning passing out, and slammed her forehead into Sydneys' face with the full might of her torso.  The sudden shock of pain freed the brunette from the hold, and a kick to the stomach got her the distance she needed to recover.  Lyrica took a fighting stance, powering through her pain to hold it firm, and waited for Sydney to come in range.

Sydney looked at Lyrica as she was catching her breath back after being headbutted and kicked: the brunette was strong and fierce, fiercer than she thought, and somehow the whole thing attracted her to Lyrica, even though she couldn't explain herself why.

However, she could feel Lyrica had a clear attraction for her body, she knew her massive boobs were a big weak point for Lyrica. A plan formed in her mind.
 "Well, hun, you liked my hug?" Sydney smirked as she also flexed her arms, displaying her strength to the opponent.

Lyrica looked at her weary, slowly coming closer.

Sydney took a deep breath, as her huge chest was pushed out, "C’mon, I know you want to touch them" Sydney teased Lyrica, which was fighting against her instincts now.   

By comparison, Lyrica was damn near flat as aboard. Lyrica walked up to Sydney, pressing her chest against Sydney's breasts, pushing against each other, their eyes locked.  Lyrica wanted to say something, some witty line, some zinger, but nothing came. Sydney wanted to gloat about her breasts, she might, her body, but the fire in Lyrica's eyes, the pressure she put against her, the will behind it robbed her of voice.

Neither was sure who kissed for, a light, quick thing, but it was a kiss nonetheless.

The hungry, feral grasping embrace that followed was far less subtle, a grasp of lust and violence.

The two took a long second to stare in each other's eyes, as her faces were pulled closer by an invisible force until their lips were sealed together, for a long moment. Both girls were surprised by that, but somehow wanting the kiss, and the contact with the other's body. As they interrupted the kiss, Sydney went to pull Lyrica's top off as the Asian even helped her to do so!

Lyrica felt almost ashamed, as her now naked and flat chest was standing in front of Sydney's amazing and massive boobs.
However, both of them came closer again, rubbing their chests together, both opening their mouths for a long and hot moan of pleasure
Meanwhile, Jessica had stripped Kristen of her top, enjoying playing with the blonde's perky nipples and rubbing herself against the toned six-pack of Kristen. The blonde was tired of that position.

"Fuck it,” Kristen snarled, “Henwick, just take off your panties and get off while looking at my naked body, will you? You've been rubbing yourself all over me for the last half an hour!" Kristen said, clearly not happy at what Jessica was doing to her. 

With a smirk, Jessica said, "If you insist," and stripped herself quickly, lest Kristen makes a move.  She did not, but Jessica did not let her off the hook as instead of taking up her prior position, she deftly spun and sat on Kristen's face.  Jessica moaned as she rode her foe's face and took to playing with Kristen's small, pert breasts.  Kristen's legs kicks and writhed with pent-up energy as her body struggled for oxygen and under the new assault on her chest.  A moan of pained pleasure escaped her lips as her nipples were twisted and her nose rammed deep in Jessica's snatch. Kristen's arms grasped for something to hold onto something--anything--in a desperate attempt to escape the pin.

That's when it found Lyrica's hair.  The other pair had rolled into their partners whilst in the throws of blind passion, oblivious until impact.  But Kristen was blind to that.  All she knew is that she had a grip and pulled.

Lyrica gasped as her head was pulled out of the sweet kiss with Sydney, who did not miss a beat, sucking on Lyrica's neck and pinning her to the mat.  Lyrica's breath was ragged, she felt herself being wound up by the beautiful blonde.  She tried to dislodge Kristen's hair pull, but she couldn't focus underneath Sydneys' full-body assault.  In simple action, Lyrica was left moaning on her back underneath Sydney with her limbs reduced to futile writhing.

Sydney slid up Lyrica’s body and pressed her face into her firm breasts, rubbing for pleasure more than the thought of victory.  The feeling of dominating another woman with her chest got Sydney so charged, she ground deeper into Lyrica’s helpless form.

Even as Jessica's pleasure built and she could feel Kristen's consciousness fade beneath her tight ass, Lyrica's blind flailing alerted her of Lyrica's plight.  She couldn't let her partner be double-teamed and not say anything about it!

Jessica bent down and slid an arm around Sydney's neck to lock on a reverse sleeper hold, choking the blonde as she pried Sydney off her partner.
Sydney tried to pull away, gasping at the assault.  It took her a few moments to recover from ravishing the tiny Asian beauty beneath her and recognize the Asian amazon locking her arms around her neck! 

And Kristen, teetering on the edge of consciousness, felt Jessica rise off her face as she pulled on whatever it was she was holding.

Sydney felt the pressure around her neck as Jessica was squeezing in the headlock. The blonde was feeling Jessica's arms bulge as she was short of air, the whole world spinning around her.

Jessica had already dominated Kristen and now was turned on once more by having Sydney trapped as well.

"Think you can just have fun with my girlfriend? I am gonna put you out!" Jessica licked her lips as she looked at Sydney's massive breasts rising and falling as the blonde was pealed off Lyrica and both desperately gasped for air.

Sydney moved her hands frantically, trying one last move before it was too late. Her hand touched Jessica's toned leg and brushed slightly right between her legs, finding her pussy completely wet.  Jessica was still wet from riding Kristen's face, but Sydney thought she could take advantage of that, and desperately she tried slipping a finger inside her.

Meanwhile, Kristen managed to finally catch her breath after Jessica rode on her face, and still pulling on Lyrica's hair, the blonde now pulled her closer, facing her back. Lyrica's mind was still foggy, having climaxed beneath the blonde while being smothered. She barely noticed anyone else around her.

Kristen wrapped her arms around her body, squeezing the Asian girl in a reverse bearhug, Lyrica's arms pinned along her body as she felt Kristen's power. The blonde's arms bulged as she hugged the rival tighter. After losing the test of strength to Jessica, Kristen felt like revenge was needed, and she had all the intentions to have it right on Lyrica.

"Let me show you my power. After I am done with you, you'll be my bitch!" Kristen taunted the brunette

Jessica jerked back on feeling Sydney's fingers reach inside her, once again her height and reach proving decisive.

"Oh no, that's not for you yet," Jessica hissed and redoubled efforts on the hold, "You're only getting that when I ride your face into the ground!"

Sydney felt herself fading and the world closing in as her body was jerked away from her target and almost off her feet.  She tried to stand tall, get back at the love box, but Jessica held firm. Sydney fell to one knee, then the other as her arms desperately tried to find purchase on Jessica's grip, her breasts swaying with each motion.

Lyrica groaned as Kristen began crushing her body.  Kristen tried to roll the pair over onto their stomachs.  However, Lyrica was snapped awake by the pain and braced herself against the effort.  But the hold wore on her, and hurt like nothing yet that night. Lyrica gritted her teeth and with a roar snapped her head back, ramming it into Kristen's face.  The effect was instantaneous, Kristen's world went red and she instinctively reached for her face, allowing Lyrica to roll away from Kristen's impressive arms.  Rolling up to a knee she saw that she did not have any time to recover and immediately went on the attack again.  Lyrica lashed out with a low kick and nailed Kristen in the head with enough force to snap her back to the mat and bounce on impact.  Lyrica now had the time she needed to get to her feet. If she was going to put down this blonde, she'd have to do it on her feet.  Lyrica managed to dodge away from Kristen's first attempted grab once the blonde was on her feet, and replied with a few quick punches that found their marks on Kristen's chest and head. Kristen responded with a few of her own, finding purchase on Lyrica's head in one case, but Lyrica managed to deflect the others to her arm or shoulder.

"If I have to beat you down, I'll do it, but I'll snap you in half with these arms before we're through," Kristen said.

Readying a kick in response to her next charge, Lyrica said, "Ya know, for a blonde, you're flatter than I am."

A loud thud is heard across the ring as Sydney’s body slumps forward, boobs hitting first the mat as she is knocked out after the devastating sleeper hold from Jessica.

The brunette lifts her arms to the sky roaring “Yes! yes! one knockout for the blonde bimbos' team!” then she rolls Sydney’s limp body belly up as she admires her big boobs “Oh yes, I am gonna ride this body all night long!”

Meanwhile, Kristen feels the full impact of Lyrica’s powerful kick: the brunette smashed her foot against her chest, flattening completely one tit in the process. Kristen is thrown to the ropes as she screams her pain, holding her tits on fire.

“Ha! What are you complaining about? You’ve got tits like a teenager, you shouldn’t have felt a thing,” Lyrica laughed. 

Jessica admired the fight between the tiny gladiators as she finally took her top off in preparation for the after-show.

Kristen was too focused on her battle to notice that she was alone.  She swung wildly at Lyrica -- left-left-right -- one blow striking Lyrica's shoulder with a thud and the last clipping the Asian woman's nose.  Lyrica saw stars from the swipe but managed to shake them off before Kristen could take advantage, though she had to duck underneath a clothesline from the blonde.  Lyrica could already feel the bruise forming as she lashed out with another series of kicks to keep Kristen at a distance.  One blow to the shin, a strike to her side, and a final spinning strike to the head.  The first two hit, eliciting a hiss and a grunt from the blonde, but the third did not.
Kristen smirked and moved in-- and right into a fourth kick on the same trajectory.  It came too fast and Lyrica's heel struck Kristen's jaw.  The blonde spun as she toppled like a tree.  The adrenaline rushed through Lyrica as Kristen fell. Unsure if she was out or not, she rushed to mount the blond and pound her face flat. 

Lyrica shouted as she threw herself on top of her opponent. A double-handed ax punch hit Kristen’s face, smashing the pretty blonde’s face as Kristen laid flat on the mat.

Jessica sat on Sydney’s tummy, sliding her pussy and rubbing it over the blonde’s toned stomach, reaching with both hands to play with Sydney’s massive boobs; all of this while looking at Lyrica knocking out Kristen for good.

Jessica was so turned on by that: the Asian couple had both KOed the blonde duo.  Now it was time for the fun to start for the two brunettes.

Lyrica looked at Kristen out cold and lift her arms high, as a tear of happiness ran down her cheek.

“Yes, we made it!” Lyrica turned her head to face Jessica as the two smiled at each other, blowing kisses, bursting with joy at the victory just gained

"I mean, I know you were," Lyrica nodded to Jessica, "But fuck if Sydney didn't have me on the ropes. If we didn't switch, she'd have finished me for good.  God, if those boobs aren’t amazing."

"She's a tough cookie, I'll give her that," Jessica's voice was a little dreamy as she rubbed herself on Sydneys' tummy.

"But I gotta ask," Lyrica dragged Kristen over to Jessica, picked the unconscious blonde up by the hair, bringing her to a seated position, "Trade ya?"

Jessica smiled at her “I have a better idea” and with a wink, she grabbed Lyrica under her arms lifting her and gently having her sit Sydney’s face, so that Lyrica was now facing Jessica, and Lyrica’s ass was against Sydney’s face.

Henwick kissed deeply Lyrica as she whispered “Force her to lick you, I want to see that bimbo worship your better body!”

Lyrica began to lightly rub herself on Sydney's face, "I think she'd have to be conscious to do that."

Her hands went to Sydneys' breasts with little awareness she was doing it. When she did, she couldn't help but say, "God, they're fuckin' amazing."

Jessica ran her hands over Sydney’s breasts, as a thrill shooting through her as she did. 

“They are!” she growled as both pairs of hands were kneading and caressing the blonde’s boobs.

Slowly Sydney woke up moaning, “Hmm my tits, wh-what are you doing?”

The two Asians lifted themselves off the blonde and let her recover a little.

"You lost, so we started having some fun, but got distracted because my god your tits were amazing," Lyrica said, "I mean, fuck, Pretty sure I came when you were smothering me with ‘em."

"Not sure which is better, your tits," Jessica said, then motioned to Lyrica, "Or your legs."

"You got the best shoulders and butt, though," Lyrica smiled at Jess as she said it.

Sydney lay there and swore, "So, now I'm yours for the evening."

"'less you want to be a lil' bitch about it," Jessica said, "Which I would not recommend doing."

Sydney didn’t reply but Jessica started rubbing the blonde’s nipples between her thumb and forefinger “’ C’mon Sydney love, we can have fun together, what if you lick my girl Lyrica here and I give some pleasure to these big balloons of yours?” and after saying that Jessica leaned down to pass her tongue on her breasts over and over.

"Unlike," Lyrica kicked Kristen's limp form, "This bitch, I got some respect for you. You had me as much as I had you, and might have given my girl a run for her money if you were fresh.  So, while normally I'd be all for riding your ass 'till dawn, I think you earned better treatment than that."

"So, do you want to be fucked, or be fucked?" Jessica extended three fingers on the first f-bomb and made a fist with the second. "The choice is yours."

Sydney didn’t even speak a word, lay back, beckoned to the other two women, took her tongue out, and slowly started passing it on Lyrica’s ass and pussy, with a precise and expert movement.

Lyrica shivered as her eyes widened, mouth open, lightly moaning, “Ohhh Myyy....” she let out, her hips started moving at the rhythm of Sydney’s tongue as Jessica was looking closely at that action, licking her lips as she started playing with the blonde’s pussy with her fingers

Sydney couldn't help but match the rhythm of Jessica's fingers and timed her tongue to it. The three moved together, began to moan together, and became lost together.  Lyrica closed her eyes tightly, her breath becoming heavy.  She reached a hand down to massage Sydneys' breasts, while she used her free hand to caress her own body.

Kristen began to stir, but none of the others were aware of it as Jessica dipped her head down to give Sydney's wet pussy a proper tongue lashing.
Sydney moaned deeply as she felt Jessica’s tongue working her over. In return she moved her tongue back against Lyrica’s ass and pussy giving her an impressive licking, causing spasms of pleasure from the young brunette, who was playing with her boobs.

Meanwhile, Kristen slowly sat up looking at the three.  She managed to mutter, "What the hell is going on here?"  Kristen pondered whether she might attack Jessica and Lyrica now that they are fully distracted.

Lyrica's orgasm snuck up on her like a tiger, her body tensed as she moaned, squeezing Sydney's breast, bringing her to orgasm soon after her. That's when Kristen struck, wrapping her arms around Lyrica's neck, locking in a perfect sleeper hold.

"Surprise, bitch!" Kristen sneered and squeezed tightly.

Lyrica's eyes bulged as the move was locked on, thanks to the orgasm, her body was already starved for Oxygen, she was left flailing and fading fast as Kristen pulled her off Sydney.  Kristen failed to notice the eagerness which Sydney tried to continue lapping Lyrica's pussy before she and Jessica realized what was going on.

Kristen squeezes Lyrica's neck confident she is soon going to get her knockout "Oh only a few more moments sweetie, then you'll be out, bitch!" then the blonde tells Sydney "C’mon Sydney help me with this whore."

Jessica looks at Sydney not sure about her intention, but the blonde winked at Jessica as she turns towards Kristen.  She sauntered over to the other blonde and turned to face Jessica.

"No, Sydney.  Don't do that …" Jessica played along with Sydney, as Kristen smiled.

"Shut the fuck up Henwick, after your girlfriend we're coming for you--" Kristen says but suddenly she opens her mouth, widening her eyes as the hold around Lyrica's neck loosens.

"N-no w-h-what are you doing S-Sydney?" Kristen whimpers as she felt Sydney's fingers inside her.  Sydney had lanced the other blonde's pussy with two of her fingers and pumped away rapidly. Kristen was paralyzed with surprises and pleasure.  Her teammate had turned on her, and now she was well overmatched. 

"Fuck you, bitch, you don't want to play fair, then this is what you get!" Jessica shouts at Kristen while enjoying watching the scene.

Kristen was many things, but Sydney knew, she had a very sensitive pussy. Lyrica slid from Kristen's grasp, her eyes fluttering, as Kristen stumbled and fell to her hands and knees as Jessica picked Lyrica up and tried to revive her.

Kristen moaned as Sydney worked more fingers deeper into the blonde until she fell on her stomach writhing in ecstasy, a moan punctuating each gasped breath.
Sydney wondered if Kristen was softened up enough to be put under again, or if she needed to be wound up some more.

Sydney was not sure what to do next but as she looked up she had an idea, "C'mon Jess, ride that face's bitch, show her who's the boss!"

Jessica's eyes lit up as she heard those words: she had wanted to ride Kristen since she won the test of strength, and now eagerly agreed to it.

The brunette let Lyrica recover after the attack from Kristen.  Sydney flipped Kristen over and Jessica quickly took a seat on her new throne: Kristen's face.

"Serve me, slave!" Jessica ordered Kristen, without expecting any other answer than the blonde's tongue on her pussy.

When Jessica didn't feel the tongue, she started to ride Kristen's face, her moans mixing pain and pleasure as she was worked over.  To stop the onslaught, Kristen swallowed her pride and put her tongue to work worshiping the brunette.

If Jess was honest, she'd felt better. But what made it thrilling for her was the whole setting.  A proud woman laid low by her strength now worshiped her pussy.  That is what pushed her buttons so well.

Sydney smiled at the domination of her one-time ally, her fingers going in and out of the helpless Kristen faster and faster as Kristen bucked and rode the voluptuous woman's fingers.

Lyrica managed to recover quickly.  As she pulled herself up, she grinned upon seeing her attacker laid low. She crawled over to Sydney and slid herself behind the blonde.  Sydney tensed at first, but kisses up her back and to her neck as Lyrica draped herself over the blonde calmed, and soothed her.  Lyrica wrapped her arms around Sydney, massaging her breasts as she sucked on her neck and ear. 

Jessica was riding Kristen's face as though it were a wild bull, her hips now moving together with her tongue, "C’mon hun! You can do better! Swirl that tongue! Show me who's your mistress!"

Jessica was screaming as her hands went back to grab Kristen's nipples pulling them up gently as if they were reins to hold on. The brunette threw her head back, "C, mon! We can both enjoy this blonde bitch!"

Meanwhile, Sydney and Lyrica were kissing with passion, tongues swirling in their mouths. The blonde grabbed her boobs, lifting them as she said, "I know you want them, show me how you like them," she gently pushed Lyrica's head against them, the brunette almost overwhelmed by the size of those boobs.   Lyrica did not have to be told twice.

Kristen's legs kicked and flailed under the assault, but she kept her tongue working Jessica's pussy lest it gets even worse on her, or worse, should she start enjoying it even more.  Jessica leaned her head back, her mouth agape as she felt the orgasm grow inside her, pulling on Kristen's nipples until she lost her grip.  Her grip was so tight, however, that the action got Kristen's back arching rather higher in the air than Jessica anticipated. She then re-balanced herself and repeated the motion.  Each time she reached an apex of the tug, Kristen gave the most wonderful squeal.

"That's it," Jessica said through her teeth, "That's the sound I want to hear."

Lyrica sucked on Sydney's breasts, kissed them, licked them, and then decided to be an utter goofball and "Motorboat" the impressive mounds.  Flipping Sydney onto her back, Lyrica buried her face in Sydneys' breasts and vigorously shook her head back and forth between them.

Sydney failed to stifle a laugh, but it turned into a gasp as Lyrica slide her fingers inside the blonde.  She kissed a trail from the breasts to the lips and back with delicacy and passion.  Rubbing herself on Sydney's thighs as she did, Lyrica also used her free hand to pin Sydney's hands above her head. 

"Come for me," Lyrica whispered, slipping her hand deeper inside the blonde, "Come for me, beautiful."

Jessica was enjoying the ride big time: moaning loudly, she exploded in multiple orgasms, one after the other.

"Oh, yes, fuck you, Kristen! We could have done this from the start," Jessica said, finally dropping to the side, her body next to Kristen's, breathing heavily as she caressed Kristen's hair, looking at the blonde's face covered with her body fluids.  Jessica stood over the blonde and looked at her handiwork. 

Kristen tried to clean herself, a very difficult task, but overcoming the humiliation of the face ride she had just suffered was going to be even more difficult.

On the other side, Sydney enjoyed Lyrica's licking, and she started shaking her body as if complaining about Lyrica's commands: the orgasm was near for the blonde as she felt the brunette pleasuring her deeply.

"Oh Lyrica, you so fucking dominated me!" Sydney said before exploding in a loud orgasm, screaming all her pleasure out as she was touching and slamming her big boobs together.

"Yes, yes, that's right, you deserve that, big blonde" Lyrica loved giving Sydney pleasure, clearly attracted by the blonde, so happy they were now on the same side, rubbing herself to her climax. 

Kristen managed to roll on her stomach, her body still recovering from the efforts.  Jessica slid her toned body over Kristen's back, wrapping one arm around her, and entwining their legs.  Her free hand went low.

"If I had my strap on, I'd get you on your knees first," Jessica his, her voice breathy and low, "But for now, let's get you loosened up."

Jessica jammed her fingers into Kristen, who squeaked in surprise before Jess started really working her over. Kristen was pinned to the ground, and her head forced to the mat, she was both fucked and being fucked.

Lyrica licked her fingers as she admired the glow from Sydney's sweaty body and the heave of her breasts.  Once her hand was 'cleaned', Lyrica slid her legs around and between Sydney's.  She pulled Sydney up to a seated position as their wet pussies came together.  Lyrica ground against the blonde as she pulled her up into her embrace and kissing her deeply.  She held her tightly, feeling the pressure of those wondrous breasts against her own.

Sydney was still limp like a noodle from the orgasm and could barely hold onto the sexual dynamo wrapping around her.  Though they started seated, it didn't take long for them to fall to the side, and Lyrica's enthusiasm shifted the blonde onto her back.

Between gasps of pleasure, Lyrica managed, "Goddamn right.  Dominating you.  So.  Fucking. Hot." 

Lyrica came with Sydney this time, the two arching into each other, before collapsing in a sweaty heap.  Sydney was splayed out and limp as Lyrica rested her head on the blonde’s impressive chest, utterly spent and content.

Kristen was completely exhausted from the fight: Jessica had dominated her from the start of the fight, and now her fingers were proving too much for her. The pleasure overwhelmed her mind: it was just what was needed after all the beating she suffered, and even though it was coming from her hatred rival, she had to embrace it. Soon her hips were moving in rhythm with Jessica's fingers, as she was letting herself being completely dominated by the brunette. Kristen moaned as the orgasms arrived like an explosion, shaking her whole body for few long moments. Jessica kept pumping her over and over, until finally, the blonde passed out, too tired from the fight to stand against her.

The fight was finally over and it had been an outstanding victory for the team of the Asian brunettes. 

Jessica got up shakily on her hands and knees, crawling over to Lyrica and Sydney, making it just with enough effort to flop over the pair.  She kissed Lyrica lightly as she nestled into Sydney’s chest as her pillow.

“Can we keep her?” Lyrica asked, brushing a stray hair from Jessica’s face.

“Dunno,” Jessica said, her breath full, “She might try to take you from me?”

“Then you’ll just have to fight for my affection as I did with Stewart.”

Sydney's eyes were closed, but she spoke between heavy breaths, “You fought Stewart?”

“Tough as nails,” Lyrica managed, “She wants a rematch, too.”

“Well, if Lyrica can be fought for, I’d be up for it,” Sydney said, “But I won’t make a fuss for a while.”

“Good,” Lyrica said, “Those boobs are made for cuddles.”

Jessica moaned in agreement and the trio drifted off to sleep. 

The End!

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
Great job. Miss tannhauser stuff. Hopefully you did more together