News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

awesome kong vs jodi ann paterson

• 1 Replies

Offline dixonotto8

awesome kong vs jodi ann paterson
« on: October 14, 2021, 07:27:05 AM »
a little backstory here.. kong has once before stated she would like to destroy all of the playmates and snap them like twigs.. ever since the playmates have decided to become wrestlers jodi has been running her mouth to kong becuase the little slut has been dating one of the wrestlers and he would defend her against Kong.
  Until he caught her cheating on him one day, he immediatly grabbed her by the neck and drug her out as he drug her out he says "you know who im taking you too?" she cried "please not to kong" as he laughed she begged "please no not to her ill suck your dick right now" he replied with "the beatdown youre about to recieve will give me much more pleasure than a blowjob" she continued to beg as he drug her to Kong..
   When she arrived to Kong she once again begged "please dont hurt me ill do anything" kong reached down and told the man holding her to release her. Kong then began to bring Jodi to her and looked at her in the eyes for a few  seconds then shoving her to the ground. Kong put her foot on her neck and said "we can either do this now and if we do it now its gonna be bloody becuase this.. this is personal you little cxnt. or we can do this in front of 40,000 people out there and i wont humiliate you like the cxnt that you are in front of them." Jodi replied by saying "please dont hurt me do it in front of them i dont care, i beg you take it easy on me" Kong shouted "give me a reason why i shouldnt beat you to a pulp right now" and pretended like she was gonna strike her. Jodi said "please please please forgive me" kong laughed and said "time for our match get up" after a few  seconds it was clear jodi wasnt going to get up so kong pulled her up and said "dont make me drag u out there" jodi began to walk out to the ring for the beatdown of her life.. kong then followed salivating..
They both arrived to the ring and Jodi grabbed on to the ropes for dear life.. kong approached her and quickly yanked her off the ropes, jodi then attempted to escape kongs grasp and leave the ring as kong just strengthened her grip.. Jodi cried and Kong laughed, as she loaded up jodi for an awesome bomb she got her up and in the air and then BOOM SPLAT as she hit the mat .. kong stood over her for about 10 seconds laughing and then picked her back up and threw her back down like a rag doll.. she got on top of her and threw a couple of punches to the back of jodis head as jodi squirmed and attempted to cover up her head Kong started to hit harder..
It was clear that kong had taught jodi a lesson and jodi would be sure to not mess with the beast again.. kong stood over jodi and yelled "LOOK AT ME BITCH" JODI looked up and Kong then grabbed her hair pulled her into her croch area and began to strike her repeatedly in the head until she knocked her out.. Jodi laid lifelessly on the mat as kong began to undress her and humiliate her. Kong had completely undressed jodi and left her naked on the mat but not after kong turned her around spanked her HARD on the ass and walked out confidently...
Jodi laid there like the little bitch that she is.. she will forever be known as another one of kong's bitches.. just another little slut to add to Kong's hit list.

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
Re: awesome kong vs jodi ann paterson
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2021, 11:51:40 AM »
Love watching Kong dominate these bitches. Keep up the great work