News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Why Do Women Grab Breasts

• 29 Replies

Offline Slowakei222

• God Member
  • i am 1.86 m and weigh only 60 kilo
Re: Why Do Women Grab Breasts
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2022, 01:21:42 PM »
I’ve never been in a real cat fight but I boxed once and received a lot of punches to my chest.  The other girl’s hubby was telling her to keep punching my boobs.  She was both pleasing him and winning the match.

And how was it for you Could you take it?

Offline RRgirl

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2022, 01:47:06 PM »
I’ve never been in a real cat fight but I boxed once and received a lot of punches to my chest.  The other girl’s hubby was telling her to keep punching my boobs.  She was both pleasing him and winning the match.

And how was it for you Could you take it?

At first it wasn’t bad, but after a while my boobs got sore and the punches started affecting me.  I don’t have a problem with it she was trying to win the match.

Offline Mr_C

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2022, 04:54:54 PM »
My ex got her fake boobs worked over once, and she was certain the other girl was just jealous of her.

Offline LovesWrath

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2022, 05:27:26 AM »
At first it wasn’t bad, but after a while my boobs got sore and the punches started affecting me.  I don’t have a problem with it she was trying to win the match.

A real woman right there

Offline RRgirl

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2022, 06:04:11 PM »

A real woman right there

Thank you!  I tried my best.

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2022, 01:51:45 PM »
Been into many forms of female competition for decades. Not all women or men are the same and women are much more than a pair of boobs.  With that politically correct acknowledgement out of the way, as a man who has had and shared the fantasy and reality of this topic and all styles of female competition with every significant other I have ever known the feedback I have gotten has been this:  Men like boobs.  Women know men like boobs. Women like boobs and I believe if they are honest they will admit that it is one of the first things they notice about other women, just like men do.  Boobs are a source of pride for women, for many a part of their identity, an for those more well endowed perhaps a little more so because most have had to deal with men and women about them through the years...in general I have noticed, that even with all the eye rolling more well endowed women have a better sense of humor about them whether they appreciate the attention they get because of them or not.  A woman can walk in the room (more true for well endowed women) and their boobs speak for themselves. Men notice, women notice and may or may not make assumptions about her without even knowing her just because she is in the room.  The old saying a woman's breasts usually enter the room before she does can be so true.  An ugly truth, but I think if both men and women are honest they help form a first impression, kind of like a box being checked off mentally and filed away.  I agree breast attacks are common because they become available during the natural course of melee and depending on how little or well the women know each other and the level of animosity, they know what she knows, breasts are a source of identity and pride and a way to physically and mentally leave her mark on her rival win or lose. So along with anything else a successful breast attack offers some degree of personal satisfaction because both women know that is hitting her where it hurts one way or the other. Of course my experiences are limited to the women I have known and those they have fought but each has admitted to one or more of the elements above as part of breast attack tactics.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2022, 01:55:32 PM by rocknrick22 »

Offline cfight

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2022, 03:13:24 PM »
When women first meet they eye each other up and down and of course, I'm sure, the size of the other women's chest. For the most part nothing will come of it. But if there is a rivalry, especially between coworkers, then things can get a little heated and especially when one of them senses it and will try to flount it.
True situation: my wife worked at a bank years ago. They had just hired an assistant manager. From day one the two women didn't care for each other. Every once in a while my wife would tell me about Dylene, the other woman, and how she would walk around with her tits under her chin. Just a little cattiness on my wife part, I guess.

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2023, 06:03:32 AM »
Let's say just before the fight starts both women are standing facing each other. As words are said one of the women pushes the other woman. When she pushes does she go for the shoulders or the breasts? When the other woman pushes back what does she go after the shoulders or the breasts? And let's say both are c and d and  if during the fight do they grab each other's blouses then bras?
Yes...at least blouse grabbing happens...like in judo
I like fighting elegantly dressed other women

Offline MaggieX

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2023, 04:16:37 PM »
Boobs are great. Grabbing them, slapping them, scratching them. Hearing them slap together. I can watch / listen all day. Plus showing mine off to another woman is a buzz. X

Offline Sabine

« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2023, 09:16:58 PM »
Breast is best.  :)
 :D

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2023, 06:09:49 PM »
Why grabs breast? Is like asking why do we masturbate?   Cause it’s there  :P
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2023, 08:25:23 PM »
If your opponent has you in trouble, it is a tactic that may force your opponent to release a hold and back down. Also may get a submission.
https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/42072/clip_images/010_vattacks_0013cc.jpg

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2023, 05:38:53 PM »
Also could be done in a humiliating way.   I did "adult audience only" pro wrestling and opponents would go after my tits more for humiliation to show off to the crowd. 

Offline Janet_Yana

« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2023, 10:35:15 PM »
Because it hurts like hell.  Bruises and scratches on the boobs are very humiliating and do not heal for a long time.

Offline JustUhDude

• Can your lady beat mine? Msg me for discord
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2023, 09:17:42 PM »
Irl it doesnt happen in fights between women.

It will happen if one girl is in a really bad spot like the other girl has mounted her but normally its not really something that happens to much.
Maybe with males watching to put on a show it does but its normally more of a "ohh look I grabbed your tit" type of thing.

Women IRL especially untrained ones when they fight normally instead grab hair & clothes.
This is because Breasts are not a particularly effect target to creat leverage even when big & they are not nearly as painful to grab as hair.

sorry to ruin your day