News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Werner books a chubby wrestler.....

• 2 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Werner books a chubby wrestler.....
« on: October 14, 2021, 07:35:29 PM »
Werner groaned as she entered the room. He saw her through the slits of his wrestler mask, and what he saw made him hard in seconds.
Booking her hadn't been cheap, but she was worth every penny!
Her bikini was basically just strings and little scraps of fabric connecting her chest and private parts.

And she was a real woman! No little doll, but concentrated femininity and eroticism! K-cup tits, a big belly and an equally big ass.
He had booked her to fight! With his 58 years he was built stately despite beer belly. He had strong upper arms and his hairy back was muscular!
The room was lined with mats where she could lay all kinds of fetishists and loosers flat and just sit on their faces with her plump ass until they were KO. But not with him! She just didn't know it yet.
She started the show:
"In the red corner, Smother Tina enters the ring. 39 years old, 127kg, 170cm tall with cup size 90K!" She slapped herself on the massive saggy tits which then started to swing.
My cock pulsed inside my skimpy leather thong.
"In the opposing corner Werner is waiting. 58 years old, 140kg, 193cm tall and with a 22cm cock."
She grinned at me, "I'm going to beat the shit out of him real quick and milk him!"
I walked past her laughing, locked the door and put the key on the door frame. She wouldn't get there!
"You naughty dog!"
Tina walked up to a hidden alarm button and pressed it, but froze in shock when she saw the severed cable. Then she looked at the hidden camera in the corner of the room and found only a severed data cable there as well.
"I guess you'll have to fight your way out of here...."
"You rotten bastard!"
"Nana! You shouldn't put words like that in your mouth! You're going to get to feel what it's like to fight a real guy today and not those losers you usually serve.
To my surprise, Tina clenched her fists and raised her guard.
"Well come on then you old fart! Show me how good you're supposed to be!"

SMATTTTTTTTTTTT! I didn't even get within her reach, but rammed my right foot into her thick sexy belly so hard that it sank deep into it and she slammed backwards into the wall. "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Tina held her belly, gasping. Her massive udders were already exposed by the force of the kick and the impact.
SMACKKKKKKKKKKKK! There was a huge smack as I pulled my forearm across her tits and made her quiver. "AAAAAAAAAAAA FUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!" Tina held her aching chest and had her eyes wide with shock!
SMATTTTTTT....SMATTTTTT.....I thundered her heavy sagging tits with wide reaching blows to the outsides all the way to her face! The soft breast flesh hit her nose and eyes and dazed she fell forward into my arms!
"Wow honey! What horny udders you have!"
My erection pressed into her crotch and pushed into the folds between her thighs and belly fat.
I now hooked her in a headlock, grabbed her between her legs right at her pussy and heaved her up. My fingers partially penetrated between her fleshy labia and I moaned at the weight I had to lift. Tina shrieked in surprise, but then she hit the floor on the mats.
WHAMMMMMMM! Her horny 127kg thundered back-first onto the mats and the impact drove all the air out of her lungs. Her udders, belly and the fleshy curves of her incredibly erotically voluptuous body finally seemed to quiver.
I sat down right on her face and her nose disappeared into my ass crack. My legs pinned her upper arms to the floor and I had free choice: Should I work her tits, her belly or even her pussy?
Her boobs were just too inviting and I clawed at the soft bosom.
I yanked the heavy udders on them up into the air and Tina screamed the pain into my ass. She was barely breathing and hit the mat, but I largely ignored it. I lifted my hairy ass a little to give her air, but sat right back down after two breaths.
MMMMPPFFFFF.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I yanked on the udders and waltzed them hard.
"How many guys have you sent to dreamland with this?"
My cock couldn't keep it under control anymore and I freed it and slid it while still facesitting on her face, between her mounds of flesh.
Her breasts made my thick pipe totally disappear. She began to sweat slightly, which increased the horny feeling of the titty fuck.
I moaned pleasantly and used her hanging udders to get it to me with relish.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

WHAMMMMM!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! Suddenly her knee hit me in the forehead! She had kicked me with her right leg and I saw stars and fell off her.
Tina was gasping for air and her lungs were on fire. Before I even got on all fours, she was still behind me and wrapped her forearm around my throat from behind. Her udders slapped against my back and I felt her moist heated skin as she choked me.
"GAAHHH...." She yanked me backwards and my hands tried to loosen her grip. Her fleshy bare thighs closed around my waist and began to squeeze me!
My face turned bright red and I felt her power for the first time!
"I'm going to fuck you up asshole!" Tina was furious and had me in her grip. I had to get free or she would choke me into unconsciousness.
All the while I lay with my back on her soft mounds of tits and my cock stood like one despite the pain and shortness of breath. She was more of a fighter than I thought.
I could not help but tense all my muscles and form a bridge! I braced my legs into the mat and slid even more on top of her, then over her head and half wriggled out of her grip with my last ounce of strength. My face was now trapped between her fat tits, no longer with my arm around her throat, but still she let me feel the power of her Breastsmother.
I got a little air anyway and I continued to gather strength while her lush thighs worked my side abs.
"AHMMMM...MMMMM...." I groaned and braced myself, lifting Tina with me. Fuck was she heavy! But I was strong as a gorilla too, holding her and getting to my feet while in smother.
I could only hope that the next wall was close and began to run, because I could not see anything else because my face was buried between her massive breasts. WHAMMMMM! I rammed her back-first into the wall and all my weight was added on top.
Tina had to let go and crashed to the floor. She held her back moaning and I didn't waste a second.
Her sudden gain of control had come as too much of a surprise and showed how dangerous she was.
SMATTTTT...CLOPPPPP....I kicked hard into her tits and shoulders. Tina went sideways moaning and then I kicked hard at her massive right breast, squeezing it between her foot and mats.
"OOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" A scream filled the fighting room, but I kept pressing more and more weight on her tit and she looked like she was about to burst.
"You like that cxnt?" I tortured her for almost a full minute before pulling my foot back, grabbing her by the hair and pulling her brutally to her feet. My right knee pumped into her breasts, flinging the kilo heavy udders hard against her ribs by the second, then her belly, and finally a kick into her horny fat cxnt.
SMATTTTTTTTTTT.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Tina went down gasping and I was pleased with my work. She was on all fours and her sweat was dripping onto the mats by now. Her horny big fuck ass pointed at me and I just went down on my knees, pulled her ass cheeks apart and rammed my part into the cleft she had just hit.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..FUCUUUUUUCK!" Tina tried to escape, but I just boxed her hard between the shoulders and she crashed onto the mats, heavy saggy tits first. I pressed her down hard on the floor while her ass was still up in the air, taking in my fuck thrashing.
I pumped into her surprisingly tight cleft, her tits spilling out from under her to the sides. She was wet!
She berated me, but I felt her fuck ass meet my thrusts. It slapped and shock waves made her ass quiver as I slapped my loins against her.
SMATTTT...SMATTTT....SMATTT.... we both enjoyed it at that moment and just fucked away. I fucked my opponent harder and deeper and my glans penetrated all the way to her cervix until she spasmed in complete surprise and reared up as it came for her. She became even more slippery and tight and I pumped my sperm deep into her cave.
After this fuck our bodies were both wet with sweat.
Tina was still breathing heavily and moaning out the aftermath of her climax as I threw myself on her back.
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH NEIIIIIIIIINN!" 140 kilos landed on her and I grabbed her head and twisted it painfully to the side. The pressure on her neck made her scream loudly and as I arched her spine backwards and her sagging tits heaved, she got louder and louder.
How I loved those screams! By now someone was banging on the door, but whoever tried to come to her rescue wouldn't make it. I wrapped my arm around her face and stretched her back even more brutally while my free hand reached for her udder, grabbed it courageously and yanked it aside.
"GGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!"
The sweaty titty flesh took my firm fingers deep inside and I tore at her atrium and stiff nipple as hard as I could.
But suddenly I screamed myself! She bit my forearm and I had to let her go. SMATTTT....Her wet tits slapped the mats and she gasped in relief as the pressure in her back eased.
Tina was clearly weakened, but still dangerous.
I grabbed her sweaty mane and pulled her closer and got to feel just that. I had pulled her to her knees and immediately she rammed her fist into my balls and I couldn't scream or speak in pain!
The pain traveled from my manhood up through my entire upper body.
I lay gasping on the floor and had my eyes closed when Tina suddenly landed on me with an impressive bodysplash. SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT....her curves slammed into my stomach and I felt every single one of her kilos more than painfully.
"FUUUUCK......." She had forced the air out of my lungs and my scream was stifled. Tina got to her feet, stood wide-legged over me and SMASSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..... landed on my stomach with an ass bomb.
127Kilo hit again and left a lasting impression.
Tina got up and staggered toward the door to grab the key, but she was too short.
I scrambled after her stricken on all fours and tried to stop her as she stacked a few mats to get bigger.
SMATTTTTTTT....she kicked me hard in the shoulder....SMATTTT....pain shot in and I screamed. My plan had gone a bit awry as the curvy bitch knew how to use her weight. I reached for her again and she suddenly rammed her knee into my face and all I saw was stars.
I went down...moaned...felt her lift my legs and jam her foot into my thick balls!
They gave way under her sweaty soles and her toes really crushed them.
My whole body bucked up! I hit the mats screaming, trying to cope with the pain.
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
The pain released me after a few seconds! I wrenched my legs from her grip and kicked her my feet into both sides of her fat tits!
WHAMMMMMMMMMMMM! Her breasts got the full force and she flew backwards crashing against the door and sank to the floor on it!
She held her breasts moaning and breathing heavily.
I pounced on her and took her sitting in a headlock and pulled. My strong biceps barely let her breathe and my free hand boxed into her side tit and ribs.
SMACK....SMATTTT...CLOPPPP...SMATTTT...I took her apart piece by piece with swelling balls and was anything but squeamish about it. My hand searched for her nipple, found it, and pulled on it as hard as I could. I lifted the whole heavy tit on it and yanked it outward.
Then I pulled my heavy opponent to her feet. Still trapped in a headlock, she had hardly any air left and was almost dead weight.
I switched holds, took her in a full nelson and stretched her body hard and painfully. Her heavy breasts and thick belly swung in front of her as I took her towards the wall.
WHAMMMM! I rammed her stem first into the wall and Tina cried out in pain,
SMATTTT...SMATTTT....rhythmically I pulled her away only to slap her udders back into the wall. I did this with relish for over a minute. The titty flesh slapped in, Tina screamed and her udders were bright red and swelling more and more.
"You dirty titty bitch! When I'm done with you, your horny udders will hang even more."
"Please...please...I'll do anything....whatever you want...ahhhhh..."
Tina was finishing and I turned her over.
I wrapped my arms around her fat belly, heaved her up and roared, "Say goodnight to your cxnt!"
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" An endless scream as I rammed her cxnt hard on my knee! Then she went lifeless KO!
Her whole body weight had rammed her clit so hard on my knee that she couldn't stand the pain anymore.
So she lay there, helpless on her back, her eyes closed. I bent over and spread her legs, then her fat horny labia.
The pink shone wetly and without waiting I rammed my cock deep into her as far as it would go.
Her eyes twitched and while I thrust again and again, she slowly came to.
At first she moaned deeply because her hard hit pussy hurt with every thrust. Her massive udders wobbled on her chest until I got them in my hands and used them as handles. I slapped her bright red mounds of flesh into each other again and again and fucked her like a berserker. My lap slapped her vulva, my balls against her horny little asshole.
Tina spread her legs even wider and allowed me to penetrate even deeper. My thick hard cock stretched her horny mature cxnt and gave her a mix of pain and horniness.
Our sweaty bodies quivered, I fucked her long and with pleasure until my previously hard-hit balls contracted and I pulled my cock out of her. My cream splashed all over her upper body: pussy, belly, tits and face were literally showered by my strong endless thrusts.
Powerless, I fell on top of her and Tina embraced me. She kissed me! Sensual, demanding. Our sweaty bodies became one and she took my hand and guided it to her crotch again. My fingers spread her wetness and penetrated her, skillfully finding her G-spot.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! She reared up and shook, shaken by a massive climax.
As her breathing became shallower again we looked deep into each other's eyes.
"No one has ever given it to me like that on the mats here...." Tina laughed....and winced in pain.

Offline mixtko8910

Re: Werner books a chubby wrestler.....
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2021, 07:59:10 PM »
Omg! That was so hot and intense!!! Thanks!!!
Find me on Trillian mixtko8910

Offline Claire_Rogue

• Wrestling, Catfights, Titfights and Sexfights!
Re: Werner books a chubby wrestler.....
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2021, 12:18:36 AM »

Loved it!  What a great story!