News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

When the Two Villainesses Meet

• 3 Replies

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« on: October 15, 2021, 04:47:24 PM »

There was a chill in the air as Curtis walked out to the back porch with a steaming cup of tea in his hands. The morning sunrise played over the 35 acres that he and Lisa owned. The morning dew gave the grass a lighter green shade as the sun splayed over the property. As marriages sometimes go, his and Lisa’s had been a rough one. What Curtis had desired in a loving relationship was not given back to him. Lisa had strayed, she cheated on him. She had let her own desires overshadow what was supposed to be a union of the two. But it was very one sided. She was too stubborn to see how it affected her husband. It drove him to seek out a friendship with a woman he worked with, Amy. Curtis would spill out his frustrations to Amy and she was a good listener. She fed his ego some by telling him what he, as a man, needed to hear.

Amy was in the end of a marriage herself. She was much older than he was at 46, but kept her body in pristine shape. Her large breasts still sat high and firm on her chest. Her tummy was flat and firm from hours of working out. She had long toned legs and a tight ass. She was older than Lisa and the two could be comparable up top, both having big breasts, though Lisa was much bigger. But Lisa had more of a voluptuous frame as opposed to Amy’s fitter body. Both were around the same height though.

Curtis poured out his feelings to Amy as they worked. And soon the two of them formed a bond and he fell head over heels for her. Amy reciprocated the blossoming friendship for a long time. Feeding his desires as their talks got more and more sexual. One night, at Amy’s house, they kissed. The kissing turning into touching and after Amy went down on Curtis, he plunged his face into her wet pussy. After though, he felt elated. He still loved Lisa but he also loved Amy. Amy had teased him a little by telling him as he licked her wet folds, that she should kick Lisa’s ass for not loving her husband as she should.

Curtis decided that he and Lisa needed to talk. Over a few hours of crying and sharing, they decided their marriage was over but they still loved each other and still considered each other the best of friends. Lisa confessed that she had not been a good wife to him, that she was the cause to all his pain. She told him she cheated. And as with many things that happen in life, karma had reared her ugly head in Lisa’s direction. She confessed that the man she slept with was married as well. And during a week when Curtis was traveling to another town for work. The wife had paid Lisa a visit. They fought, engaging in a nasty catfight in the house and on the front lawn. Lisa did her best against the wife but in the end she was stripped naked and tied up, with the wife slapped and abused Lisa’s big tits for almost an hour. As she finished telling him, Curtis hugged her close and she could feel his erection pressing against her. She had known he was into busty women in bondage and catfights. Lisa smiled and dropped to her knees and gave him the greatest blow job of their marriage. Lisa did not show her anger as Curtis told her about Amy. She wanted Curtis to be happy. She encouraged him to pursue the relationship with Amy. But inside, she already hated the bitch.

The happiness Curtis felt was almost as quickly thrown away. At first, Amy seemed happy that Curtis was free to pursue her. She let his fantasies flourish with her. Their sex was great! As she rode him, she would tell him tales of what she would do to Lisa in a catfight or bondage. Curtis was experiencing some of the best sex he ever had. And at home with Lisa, as they still shared a home together, he would tell her. Lisa wanted this. She wanted to be his best friend again. As she listened to him regale her with what Amy was saying, Lisa’s blood boiled but she never let on to him. She would secretly say in her head that if that bitch, Amy, wanted to try that, she would get a rude surprise.

But Amy started to be distant from Curtis. She would travel more to different stores and sometimes he went weeks without seeing her. When she was back, she gave him excuses to her not being in the mood or he not being able to come over to her house for one reason or another. Curtis was heartbroken again. Curtis couldn’t bear it and he requested a transfer to a different store. Over the months, he and Amy called each other and would email but after a while, his calls to her went to voice mail and not returned and emails were never answered.

Lisa could see it in him when he would come home. He was distant and wouldn’t talk about it. She was pissed. At both herself for treating him so badly in their marriage but mostly at the cxnt who was breaking his heart. The final straw for her was his birthday. Amy never called, she never wrote. Lisa would see Curtis checking his phone throughout the day but nothing came from Amy. Lisa swore that if she ever got in the same space as Amy, she would make her pay.

Months went by and it looked as if Curtis was getting his life back on track. Even without a relationship with Amy, he was doing ok. He transferred back to the old store as it seemed Amy was working at a different store. Lisa and he were getting their friendship back as strong as it ever was. But as things happen in a small town, Amy found out Curtis was back at the old store and she put in a transfer. She was all smiles and sweet talk with him. Telling him she made a mistake, she had been seeing another man and they got engaged but as Amy put, he wasn’t as much of a man as Curtis was. Again, she fed his ego. Knowing what buttons to push on him to get what she wanted, attention! She was a black widow spider. A weekend was coming up and for the first time, Amy suggested that she come over so she and Curtis could have fun. Needless to say, Curtis was overjoyed. He was basically bouncing as he came home. Lisa was not as happy but didn’t let on.

Amy was going to come over on Saturday morning. On Friday night, Lisa prepared a steak dinner for her and Curtis and they two ate and drank a lot of beer and did some shots. Lisa got out a pair of handcuffs and dangled them in front of his face. She undid his pants, pulling out his large cock that was growing stiff. She took off her clothes and cuffed her hands behind her back and moved her mouth to his cock. She licked the tip, tasting the pre-cum. She blew him as she was cuffed and it didn’t take long for Curtis to explode in her mouth. Later on, Lisa told him that she would make herself scarce for when Amy came over. As they slept in different rooms, they each had very different dreams. For Curtis, first his dreams were filled with Amy, had naked body riding him but then it would switch to Lisa, and him fucking her from behind. Then the two of them together with him.

Lisa lay in her bed thinking about Amy and seeing her for what she was, a whore! Someone who would hurt Curtis again, like she had. Takes one to know one, Lisa kept saying over and over in her mind. Her mind thought about Amy, what she looked like; a taller and bustier version of Kate Beckensale.  Lisa cupped her big tits, not as big as mine, she thought and that brought a smile to her face.

Lisa hopped into her truck and drove off waving at Curtis as he sat on the porch with coffee in his hands, waiting for Amy. As she drove to the road, there was a silver BMW driving up and looked to be turning onto the long dirt driveway to their property. Amy smiled at Lisa, but not a nice smile, but one filled with contempt, saying, this dick is mine for whatever I want to do to him. Lisa glared at her as she turned and drove down the dirt road. Lisa pulled out into the road and headed to town to the hotel she rented for the weekend. She only made it a mile before Lisa whipped a u-turn and sped back to the house. There was no way that bitch was going to hurt Curtis again.

Curtis waved Amy to park next to his truck and greeted her with a hug as she got out. The embraced and kissed passionately in the drive way. He led her up to the front door and into the house. As he turned to close the door, he saw Lisa’s truck and it was headed back home fast. Amy joined him at the door.

“What the fuck does she want?” Amy protested. She hated that Lisa had bigger tits than her.

“I don’t know,” Curtis said to Amy, “She should be gone soon. Don’t worry. Grab a seat in the living room and I will find out what she needs.”

“I seriously don’t know why she even lives here, Curtis,” Amy rudely said, “I mean you two are divorced, right?”

“We are still friends, Amy,” Curtis reminded her. Amy rolled her eyes and went to sit down on the couch as Curtis walked outside.

Lisa almost hit Amy’s car as she braked to stop and hopped out. “Where is she?” Lisa asked in a low growl.

“Whooooaaa, wait Lisa!” Curtis said putting his hands up. “What are you going to do?”

“Curtis, fuzzy bear,” Lisa said, “I am going to give you a show that you truly deserve. And you will not interfere, at all.”

Lisa was dressed in a loose t shirt and khaki shorts and sandals. The shirt could not hide her huge breasts. She stormed into the house and made bee-line to the living room.

“Get up, bitch!” Lisa commanded, “You have an ass kicking coming for what you have done and are still doing to him.”

Amy stood, she was dressed in a tight t shirt and body hugging leggings, “What I did?!?” I shot back, “You are the whore who cheated on him. Treated him like dirt.”

“Yes, I am that bitch,” Lisa said her voice low, “But I know who and what you are. You are using him worse than I did. He loved you and you ignored him. You broke his heart and when you found out he was back, you slink out of your gutter to try and hurt him all over again. That ain’t happening!”

“What the fuck are you going to do, you fat bitch!” Amy snarled at Lisa.

Lisa turned her head to Curtis, “Strip naked and sit the fuck down in that chair,” she said motioning to the chair with no arms at the sides.

Curtis quickly undressed and both women marveled and licked lips as they each eyed his growing cock. The two women looked back to each other and Amy made the first move. She pulled her tight t-shirt over her head to reveal a lacy black bra that made her big tits push up. She hooked her thumbs in the waist band of your leggings and pulled them down to reveal a shaved pussy between her. She moved her hands behind her back and unhooked her bra and shook her big tits as she let the bra fall to the pile of clothing.

“That bra and leggings cost more than all the clothing you own, bitch,” Amy taunted.

Lisa pulled her baggy t-shirt over her head and smiled as she heard a hiss of frustration come from Amy’s lips at seeing the large bra encased tits. Lisa reached behind her and unclasped that bra but let it sit that on her large chest. She pulled her khaki short and blue panties off and kicked them to the side. She then shook her tits back and forth and the bra flew off.

“Mine are bigger, cxnt!” Lisa said cupping her large tits, bringing one nipple and then the other to her lips for a lick. Amy let out a scream and rushed at Lisa.

The two women didn’t waste any time in trying to get at each other. Arms whirled in blurring motion as fists swung wildly and with no defense what so ever. Fists smacked against heads, faces, backs, arms and a few shots to bouncing breasts. Lisa snagged her hand into the raven locks of Amy and pulled sharply and Amy was pulled to the couch with Lisa straddling her body. Lisa slammed her huge breasts like bowling balls into Amy’s face. She twisted her shoulders to let the tit slapping knock Amy’s head form left to right. The brunette raked her nails over Lisa’s back making the bigger woman scream out. Amy sunk her teeth into the big right breast of her new rival and pushed off, taking the two of them from the couch to the carpeted floor. Amy tried to straddle Lisa but the busty chick arched her hips and the pair started rolling back and forth. Hands sought out hair and they pulled relentlessly. Amy released her right hand from Lisa’s locks and balled up her hand and slugged the bigger woman in the belly. The fist buried in deep as Lisa gave an audible OOOOFFFFF and her grip slackened on Amy’s hair. Amy followed up with right fists to Lisa’s left tit and she howled out in pain. The old woman scooted up the bustier woman’s body, sitting her well-shaped ass on Lisa’s boobs. She bounced up and down a few times as air expelled from the downed girl’s lungs.

“That dick is mine,” Amy said down into Lisa’s face, scooting up in a school girl pin, her shaved pussy millimeters from Lisa’s mouth. Amy turned to Curtis, “See baby, I got this biiiiiiiiiiEEEEEEEEEEE!”

Lisa had opened her mouth and sunk her teeth into the puffy labia before her. Amy was bucking like she was struck with an electric current; slapping at Lisa’s face to get her to let go. The busty woman arched up with her hips and Amy fell forward to the carpet. Lisa turned over and leaped onto Amy’s back, pinning the older woman chest first to the carpet.

“You want that dick, huh?” Lisa asked in a taunting way, “Well you are going to get it.” Lisa got off Amy and grabbed two handfuls of dark hair and dragged her on her knees to Curtis. “OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH, WHORE!” She commanded and Lisa brought Amy’s head hovering over Curtis’s big cock and forced her mouth over it. “SUCK BITCH!” Lisa said forcing Amy’s head open and down over the hard dick.

Curtis was initially shocked but as Amy’s mouth overtook his dick, he was in heaven. Lisa was standing over Amy who was kneeling between their man’s legs. The naked bodies, the action and now the forced blowjob and Curtis could not take anymore. His body went rigid and he yelled out as he shot his load into Amy’s mouth and throat. Lisa was smiling and not paying attention to the older woman who had formed a claw with her hand and shoved it up between Lisa’s legs. The younger woman howled in pain and dropped to her knees. Amy still had three fingers clawing at the vaginal canal of the bigger titted woman. She spit a mouth full of cum into Lisa’s face. She smashed her left fist into the younger woman’s mouth and nose, bringing a spout of blood gushing. Lisa went down on her back.

“YOU FUCKING cxnt!!!” Amy screamed out. Amy stood up and stomped her bare foot on Lisa’s left breast. Lisa howled out and Amy kicked her in the belly; the busty younger woman curled up into a ball.

Amy turned around and saw the Curtis was still hard and his hands were on his shaft pumping. “MMMMM” Amy cooed, “No, darling, let me have that cock.” Amy sauntered over to Curtis and sat on his lap and started to ride his cock up and down. “GOD BABY YOU ARE SO BIG!” She cried out.

Lisa was holding her nose to try and stop the bleeding. She reached over and grabbed Amy’s expensive leggings and wiped the blood from her nose and face. Her eyes narrowed on the back as the older woman bounced up and down on Curtis’s big cock. She got to her feet rubbing the pain from her breast and pussy and was surprised at how wet she was. She fingered herself watching Amy ride her ex and thought about what she was still going to do to her and it happened almost immediately. Lisa came and bit down on the leggings to hide her cries of pleasure. She took her own cum in her hand and walked up behind Amy, rubbing her own cum over Amy’s face as she dragged the older woman off of the dick by her hair.

There was a pop as the cock came free of the older woman’s pussy. Once Amy was on her back, Lisa pounced and came down tit to tit and belly to belly. Lisa purposely positioned her wet pussy against Amy’s equally wet twat. Both women groaned as there was a squishy noise coming from between their legs.

“UGH!” Amy cried out. “GET OFF ME cxnt!”

“Enjoy being on your back, whore!” Lisa taunted back, bringing her hips into a rough grind with Amy’s.

The older woman matched her with her wet pussy, bumping hers up as fleshy labia met and spread open. The ladies were grunting as they fucked on the floor. Amy’s clit was growing even bigger than she ever had before; the sex, the idea of fighting Lisa and now having that woman she hated on top of her drove her to new heights of pleasure. Lisa was trying to maintain the top spot but Amy’s cxnt was relentless. A powerful pussy bump from Amy and Lisa found herself losing balance and the older woman rolled on top.

“Now,” Amy said breathlessly, “I am going to show you what fucking is!”

Amy grabbed Lisa’s right leg, lifting it and opening the younger woman’s cxnt to hers. Now with the leg on her shoulder, Amy slammed her womanhood over and over against Lisa’s.  Lisa reached up to grab at Amy’s bouncing tits, but Amy grabbed Lisa’s hands and pinned them over her head. Their tits brushed together, nipples slicing across the sheen of sweat coating their bodies. Lisa was being bent almost into a pretzel. Her right leg was forced up and toward her head as Amy had used her body weight to pin Lisa down. The clits of the two women found the others in the battle space of wet warring cxnts. Lisa shivered and shook as her clit slapping into Amy’s engorged nub. The older woman fenced her clit over and over with Lisa’s and finally the younger, bustier woman couldn’t take it anymore!

“AAAAAAAA FFFFFUUUUCCCKKKK!!!” Lisa screamed out in an earth shattering orgasm. Her body convulsing under the older woman’s. 

Curtis got a front row seat at Amy ass cheeks flexing as she pumped into his ex-wife. Amy turned her head towards him.

“Like what you see baby?” She cooed. “Bring some rope baby.”

Curtis got up from the chair for the first time and his hard-on almost knocked over the lamp next to him. He came back a few seconds later with a cord of rope. Lisa was breathing hard and didn’t resist Amy as her wrists were tied and then secured to an end table in the living room. Amy mounted the bigger girl’s hips and ran her nails lightly over Lisa’s belly. She bent down closer as she played with Lisa’s tummy. Amy grabbed the flesh with her fingers and dug her nails in. She released the skin and slapped it hard, leaving a reddened hand print over the belly.

“You know, bitch,” Amy said, “Curtis worshiped your body but you were cold. That is the reason he wants me. If you had been loving towards him, he would have never looked twice at me. But now he is, and he is mine to do with as I please. The last part was a whisper that only Lisa could hear. She had tears streaming down her face as the words hurt because they were true.

Amy turned her head to Curtis. She flexed her ass again. “Lay down on the floor, my lover. I want to feel your strong tongue inside me.”

Curtis did as he was instructed and his cock was still so hard and big. Amy crawled off Lisa and made her way on hands and knees to Curtis, letting her breasts swing as she crawled. She moved and straddled his chest, inching her way up until his mouth was even with her pussy. Curtis didn’t waste any time and plunged his long tongue into Amy’s love box. He lapped and sucked on Amy’s wet labia, teasing her clit with his strong tongue. The older woman gyrated on his face and moaned loudly.

Lisa was watching the events with something different than hate in her eyes. She was aroused. She was so turned on by the struggle and even being tied up. She watched as Curtis grabbed the firm ass of her rival and his hands kneaded the well-shaped flesh. She started to struggle against her bonds. She twisted her confined wrists around trying to loosen them. She finally worked her right hand free and untied her left. She turned to the sight before her. The was Curtis, on his back with Amy straddling his waist. The older woman had her back towards Lisa and for a split second the younger woman considered yanking her off again, like she did before, but then an idea popped into Lisa’s perverted brain. Silently crawling to her ex’s legs and lifted herself up and impaled his rigid cock with her dripping wet pussy. Curtis shuddered and moaned out in Amy’s twat. Amy twisted her head around and saw Lisa riding the dick as she rode his face. Anger swept over her and she twisted around to face the other woman, setting her cxnt back down over Curtis’s strong tongue.

“Fucking bitch!” Amy growled, “Get off of him, you whore!”

Lisa was moaning as she bounced up and down, the bouncing causing her big tits to sway. “Make me, you old cxnt!”

Amy brought her hands forward but Lisa caught them, she pulled the older woman forward as she moved her body toward Amy. The big tits, Lisa’s larger pair against Amy’s slightly smaller pair, collided in a CLOP of flesh meeting flesh. Curtis was working both ends; pumping his hips to push his large veiny cock into Lisa as his strong tongue fucked Amy’s pussy. The two women grabbed each other on the biceps and brought their tits together again for a meaty slap. Each woman groaned and moaned as they were being fucked during a titfight. The two women reared back and thrust their large tits together! SPLAT! Each groaned at the impact. Amy’s tits were getting bashed by Lisa’s bigger pair so she changed tactics. When they reared back and Lisa came forward, Amy met her and twisted her chest, sending her tits SMACK into Lisa’s from the side. Lisa moaned out and started to twist her tits. The sides of right tits would come together in a sickening CLOP, continue through to drag breasts across the other and then send the sides of left breasts to SLAP and repeat the process. Sweat was flying off tits as they violently fought. Curtis was in heaven. Amy didn’t have her thighs clamped on his head so he could hear the impacts of the large tits fighting. That sound of flesh meeting flesh in violent succession along with Amy’s cxnt in his face and Lisa’s riding his cock was too much for him; and too much for Lisa and Amy. The three of them screamed out as they came almost at the same time. Lisa and Amy bear hugged each other, head resting on shoulders as they massive tits mushroomed out as sides. Neither woman could hold herself up and the teetered over and fell, still bear hugging each other, off Curtis.

The two women broke away from each other and rolled apart and onto backs; chests heaving trying to gather in breath. Slowly the two women rolled to their tummies and then to hands and knees. Each looked into the other’s eyes and reached forward, securing handfuls of hair and roughly pulling each other into mutual headlocks. They staggered to their feet and shuffled like two drunks trying to hold each other up. They stumbled from living room to the open bathroom and forced each other into the shower. Lisa pulled the handle down and the first jet of cold water caused both women to squeal out in shock. The water started to warm and Lisa kicked the shower door shut, trapping them both inside. She pushed away from Amy, giving them about a foot of space between them. Lisa grabbed a bottle of body wash and started pouring the contents onto Amy’s wet body. Amy cried out in protest and grabbed a different bottle started to coat Lisa’s huge tits with soap. Bottles emptied and they each dropped them and slammed together in a mutual bear hug again; rubbing the bodies back and forth, causing the white foam of soap to form and squish out of their warring tits and tummies.

Curtis walked into the bathroom and watch the two battle in the shower. He grabbed his huge cock and stroked it back to life. Lisa twisted her body and forced Amy’s ass against the glass of the shower door. The firm ass was squished against the glass, forcing the skin to flatten and spread out. She pumped against the older woman, who’s naked and soapy ass was smacked over and over against the glass in front of Curtis. Lisa pulled Amy’s hands above her head, pinning them against the glass shower door. The huge mounds of breasts ground and pushed out as her strong hips smacked into the older woman’s cxnt. The raven haired older woman slammed her slit back into Lisa, forcing her back some with the hands holding her hands up, slipping away. Amy grabbed two handfuls of Lisa’s wet hair from behind and pulled making the younger women to cry out. Amy twisted her body and with the help of the soap, slid around and grasped Lisa in a half nelson, right handed fingers locking behind the bustier woman’s neck. The older woman pressed Lisa, tits first into the shower door for Curtis to see the huge tits press and flatten against the glass Amy pumped her hips and chest into Lisa from behind and the younger woman’s tits pancaked over and over again to the shower door. Her left hands reached in between Lisa’s thick thighs and slammed two fingers into the wet pussy. The bustier woman squirmed and squealed as her tits were smashed flat as she was being finger fucked. Curtis couldn’t take the sight and he shot his load onto the outside of the shower door where Lisa’s tits were pressed against. Lisa pushed back with her ass and the pair of hit the back of the shower, Amy’s back first and slumped to the floor, taking the busty woman with her. The half nelson was broken up and Lisa twisted around and grabbed two handfuls of soapy tits. Amy screamed out and grabbed back. Hands slipped through the slippery tits and the pair had to re-grip constantly. On their knees in the shower, they forgot about the tit grabbing and wrapped themselves in naked bear hug again.

Lisa whispered into Amy’s ear but Curtis couldn’t hear what was said. The holds on the other slackened and both rinsed off the soap from their bodies. Lisa turned off the shower and walked out first. Embracing Curtis and kissing him hard on the mouth, making sure she pressed her wet body against his. Her ex-husband grabbed her ass with one hand and large breast with the other as they kissed passionately. His throbbing cock brushing against her swollen labia. She turned and walked out of the bathroom and went upstairs to her room. Amy came out of the shower next and kissed Curtis hard, their tongues wrestling in their mouths as his hands filled with the rounded ass. She pressed the hard body against his, her hard nipples pressing into his chest.

“Go and sit down in that chair again,” She whispered in his ear, “You are going to get more of a show.”

Curtis did just that. Amy had grabbed her bag and went into the downstairs bedroom to change. It didn’t take long for Amy to emerge from the bedroom in a peach colored teddy. The front barely holding her breasts in and the back hiked up to show the swell of her firm ass. As if a que was cast, Lisa walked down the stairs in a blue baby doll. The straps were straining to hold her massive tits in place. The sheerest of blue panties covered her pussy over her womanly hips and bigger ass. She was also carrying a bag and dumped out the contents to the carpeted floor. Two strap-ons with large rubber black cocks attached, a few vibrating devices, handcuffs, a ball gag, rope and a red double headed dildo.   

Amy looked a Lisa and glared at those big tits. Lisa in turn, glanced Amy up and down and her eyes narrowed in anger at the older woman’s firm ass. Amy was the first to move towards the seated Curtis. She did a sexy walk to him, extenuating her hips as she walked. She turned around and spread open his legs and moved her sexy ass in. Amy’s great ass pressed against the large cock and she tightened her ass cheeks, gripping the veiny shaft. She worked her ass up and down, jacking off his dick with her ass cheeks. She cooed and moaned all while smiling evilly at Lisa. (CC: I could see Amy doing that...bless her!) Lisa returned the stare and glare. She glanced at Curtis who was enjoying it. But Lisa wanted some too. She caught Curtis’s and slowly started to unpeel her shoulder straps which barely held her girls in place. One by one the straps came down and then, ever so slowly she pulled the top of the baby doll down to reveal her huge breasts. Lisa cupped and kneaded them, keeping eye contact with Curtis the whole time. Lisa would bring one of tits up and tongue the nipple, even sucking on it and then, POP, was the sound it made coming out of her mouth. Amy was livid and turned around to stick her tits in his face blocking his view of Lisa.

“Hey, bitch,” Lisa said in a growl, “You know you can’t compete with me up top. Get on his left side and I will get on his right. You think those puny tits can push mine around, you can try it over his cock.”

“Fine, slut,” Amy replied moving to the outside of Curtis’s left leg.

Lisa came down on his right side. She and Amy moved their big tits together; nipple to nipple with the big cock wedge in between the valleys the 2 sets of tits were providing. Lisa and Amy gripped biceps and pushed arms together making the breasts form a tight hold on the cock. Then the busty bitches rocked back and forth, pushed and pulled, working tits up and down. Each would duck a head down to get a lick as the purple head of Curtis’s big dick; a few times tongues came together around his dick as Lisa and Amy tongue wrestled. Drool coated the cock, making the tit fuck slide faster. The tongue wrestling gave way to lip biting as Amy and Lisa latched teeth onto the other’s lips, biting down and drawing blood. The squealed in the bites but kept their tits mashed over the large cock.

Curtis was in heaven as he leaned back and moaned loudly as his cock was titfucked like never before. Hi massive manhood was massaged by the creamy flesh of these two warring women. He was nearing his third coming as the massive tits of Lisa ground with Amy’s bit tits. His legs tensed as he grunted and shot his load over the two pairs of tits and faces of the women.

Lisa and Amy let go of bites as they opened mouths to try and steal as much of the cum as they could. Hands left forearms and re-gripped hair and they pulled each other away from Curtis and fell to the floor, locking legs as they began to roll again. Besides the hair pulling they started to tear the sexy lingerie they were wearing. Lisa’s baby doll was torn more down and Amy’s teddy was ripped off her body. She grabbed at Lisa’s panties and pulled them down, tearing the left part and now they hung off Lisa’s right thigh. Lisa reached around Amy and locked her hands around the older woman’s back. They cum coated tits squished together. Amy latched her hands at the back of Lisa’s hair and they pair of women ground the large orbs of flesh together. The sticky cum lubricated the tits and tummies as they rolled back and forth.

“cxnt!” Amy cursed in Lisa’s face.

“SLUT!” Lisa spat back, she balled up a fist and slugged the older woman hard in the side. Amy let out a pained gasp and tried to curl up. Lisa continued to punch at her sides and tits. Lisa leaned back and grabbed some of the rope she brought down. She put her whole body weight back down on Amy’s back, forcing the older woman flat on your face. The younger woman expertly tied Amy’s wrists together and looped it around the bottom of the leg of the couch. She slid back on Amy’s body until her was in between the older woman’s legs and kneed her from behind in the pussy.  Amy cried out in pain. Lisa got to her feet and put on one of the two strap on’s. She got back down on her knees between Amy’s thighs and leaned into the other woman’s back. “I am gonna split you in two, whore!”

Lisa inserted the big, black rubber cock into Amy’s cxnt and grabbed the back of her hair and started to fuck her doggie style. Each time she thrusted into her, Lisa slapped Amy’s big ass, leaving red prints on her ass cheeks. She looked and Curtis was stroking his cock back to life.

“Kneel in front of her and shove that big dick in her mouth!” Lisa shouted and Curtis got down quickly.

As Amy’s mouth was filled with his big dick, Curtis leaned forward and kneaded Lisa’s huge tits as she fucked Amy from behind. Amy was being used like a whore, just like what Lisa wanted. The pounding in her cxnt and dick in her mouth was too much for the older woman.  She screamed in the blow job and it caused Curtis to cum again into her mouth as she came with Lisa fucking her with the strap on. Curtis fell back as his cock was still spurting over Amy’s face and hair. Lisa shoved the older woman’s hips down, pulling the black rubber cock out and then pressing the head of it in between Amy’s ass cheeks. Amy had worked her left hand free and as Lisa pushed the head of the strap on into Amy’s rose bud, the older woman reached back, latched her left hand onto Lisa’s left tit and wrenched it to the side. Lisa screamed out and fell out and off of Amy. Amy followed up with her left foot to Lisa’s belly causing the bigger woman to howl out and roll away. Amy got her right hand free and got to her knees. She grabbed a pair of hand cuffs and jumped onto Lisa’s back. The younger woman tried to fight back, but Amy slammed her free hand into Lisa’s back and sides. She got the cuffs secured around Lisa’s writs and pulled back causing the younger woman’s arms to wrench back. The busty woman screamed out in pain. Amy grabbed the huge double headed dildo and spit on it. She forced the head in between Lisa’s ass and started to push it in. Lisa squirmed and the dildo was pushed out.

“FUCKING BITCH!!!” Amy cried out and grabbed Lisa’s hair and slammed her face first into the carpet, stunning the younger woman.

Amy got up and grabbed the second strap on and out it on. She pushed Lisa back to the carpet with the younger woman’s huge tits pushing out at the sides. Amy shoved the strap on into Lisa’s ass and started fucking her. This was so humiliating to the younger woman.

Lisa’s mind raced back to the man she had cheated on Curtis with and when his wife, Anna, had paid her a visit. The woman was built like Lisa, voluptuous with huge breasts. Anna had watched as her husband, Rick, had walked out onto the porch with Lisa. She saw them kiss as Lisa fondled the front of his pants. He unbuttoned his jeans and the busty mistress dropped to her knees as she slobbered the thick dick with her lips, tongue and mouth. Anna watched, her knuckles turning white as she squeezed the steering wheel of her car. Rick cried out as he shot his load down the busty woman’s throat. Anna watched him leave and Lisa walk back into her house. She got out of her car and walked from the woods to the door and knocked. Lisa answered but didn’t immediacy recognized the wife. Anna saw a dollop of cum on Lisa’s dark oversized shirt and it set her off, that is when it clicked in the mistress’s brain who was at her door. They didn’t exchange too many words and the catfight was on. It started in the door way and moved into the living room. They careened about the room pulling hair and trying to throw each other into walls or furniture by shirts. Lamps were broken, the coffee table was over turned. They fought into the kitchen and covered themselves with the remints of Lisa’s breakfast. Anna and Lisa had no problems fighting as they stripped each other naked. If fact, it made them fight harder. Bits of egg and syrup covered their breasts as they slammed their big tits together. Heads bent down to bite at the large mounds, tasting skin and food. Stumbling back into the living room, they collapsed together on the carpet. Over and over the two women, one the mistress and one the wife, rolled back and forth, bodies clutched so tight it was like they were trying to force theirs into the others. Legs snaked around the others hips and angry cxnts ground together. They pulled hair, slammed food covered tits together, scratched red lines in the others backs and fuck fought with dripping wet pussies. The mutual orgasm they had was neither wanted nor enjoyed but it spurred them on to battle harder. They pushed apart and got up and then charged, slamming together on their feet. They careened to hit the wall near the stairs hard. They battled up the stairs, pausing to claw and bite at their huge tits or slap and dig fingers into sopping cxnts. When they got into the bedroom, Lisa taunted the wife by telling her about the sex she had with her husband. Anna and Lisa came together even more violently on the bed which still sported a huge wet spot from the sex. Heads were violently wrenched from side to side. Lisa slammed her huge breasts down onto Anna’s pair but the wife rolled them to do the same to the mistress. It was like their busty bodies were becoming one again. Once again, the lines between fighting and fucking blurred as the crazed busty women fought violently on the bed. They fought for over an hour on the bed with multiple orgasms taken from each of their bodies. Lisa and Anna rolled off the bed with a THUNK against the carpeted floor, finally breaking apart. They were slow to rise but willed their bodies to obey them. Anna charged at the woman she hated, slamming into her and carrying them both towards the stairs. They stumbled, leaning against the railing and almost tumbled down the stairs, holding each other up by hair and huge tit. It had started to rain as they burst out the back door and onto the deck. Lisa whipped them around and had both go into the big hot tub on the back deck. The two women went completely under and came up sputtering. They clashed again in the waist high hot and bubbling water. They bruised tits mashed flat as they grabbed hair. Mouths opened as they bit down over the other’s jaw. Anna forced Lisa onto the underwater bench. She spread her thighs as Lisa did hers. Their thick clits slapped together, fencing and grinding. Lisa came a few seconds before Anna did. The wife grabbed her rival by the hair and drug her out of the hot tub and into the wet backyard. Lisa tripped them and they went down to the grass, locking up in a catball. Mud and blades of grass covered their bodies as they fought. It was all too much for Lisa as Anna started to take control. She forced Lisa face down into the mud as she slammed her two fingers into Lisa’s asshole. The busty mistress screamed as the wife scratched inside of Lisa’s asshole. It was after Lisa cried out in surrender. Anna rolled her busty rival over and sat down over the big tits. She bounced her ass over the huge mounds making Lisa groan out in pain. The wife grabbed Lisa’s face and held it up to her pussy and came all over Lisa’s face. She left a warning not to even look at Rick again. Anna though was already plotting more for this woman. She knew about Curtis and planned to seduce him like Lisa had down with her husband.

Amy was also lost in thought as she fucked Lisa’s ass with the huge rubber cock. Her mind went back to her wildest fight with another woman, because until this day, Amy thought that was her craziest fight. Amy had just gotten her divorce and was out on the prowl. She had this air about her that screamed, look at me! She started getting her body in pristine shape and caught the eye of an older man, Richard, who was married to Madison. Madison also worked out at the gym and was in some of the classes Amy went to like yoga and cycling. Richard and Amy soon started an affair that Amy loved. She actually loved the fact she was taking dick from another woman, it made her even hornier. She had even given Richard a key to her apartment. After she and her new man fucked in her car one night she arrived home to find Madison waiting for her. Amy couldn’t hide the smell of sex and Richard cologne on her. Amy was dressed in a sports bra and leggings and Madison was in the same. It started as fist fight but quickly had both strong women tearing off sports bras and leggings as they fought all over the apartment. They each were surprised at how evenly matched they were. Nails scratched naked skin, teeth bit faces and mouths, breasts were pulled into unnatural shapes, and asses were raked and gouged as their pussies ground together. They got into a catball and spent over 10 minutes locked up like that, pulling hair, tits mashed so tightly that mushroomed out at the sides, hard abs rubbing as pussies brought each to simultaneous orgasms. They fought for almost an hour naked until Amy came again and again, with Madison holding on and riding her down to the carpet. The wife held down the mistress, punching her abs and breasts until they were black and blue. She pulled more orgasms from the raven haired woman. Madison had brought a strap on with a large rubber cock attached. She slammed it into Amy’s pussy, moved it up to make the mistress suck it clean and finished by fucking her in the sculpted ass. She left Amy tied up with her own leggings and gave her a warning, to never look at Richard again, or the next time it would be worse.

Curtis positioned himself in front of the battling bitches and was stroking his cock to extreme hardness.

“Bitch!” Amy cursed at Lisa, “Open your mouth now!”

Curtis slid his huge dick into Lisa’s mouth and moaned as she gave him a blowjob. Lisa worked her tongue and lips to form that suction of the cock that he loved. She was moaning as Amy ass fucked her but kept going strong with her mouth. When he erupted in her mouth, she could hardly believe he was still able to cum. She swallowed much as she could, keeping some in her mouth. Curtis moved to Amy and started kissing her and she stopped thrusting into Lisa. Curtis removed the strap on Amy was wearing and they fell to the carpet and started to fuck. Amy rolled him over and mounted that dick and was bouncing away on top of him. Lisa, with her hands still cuffed, got to her knees and pulled Amy off by the hair. She spat the mouthful of cum into her face and pulled her head from left to right.

“Get the other cuffs!” Lisa says at Curtis, when he kneels down holding them, “Alright cxnt! You put your arms around me, I will put mine around you. We shove that double headed dildo in our pussies and he cuffs your hands.”

Amy stares hate back into Lisa’s eyes. Her hands go behind the younger woman and waits as Curtis secures them. He moved to get the big dildo and puts it between their legs. First he inserts it into Lisa’s wet folds and she moans as the cock impales her. Then he moves the other end into Amy’s dripping pussy and now it is her turn to cry out in ecstasy. They pull each other in close, hands grabbing that back of hair as they each pull back, sending heads raised to the ceiling. Their big tits come together in a CLOP as hips start to buck, sending the dildo back and forth between them. Their legs were wrapped around the other’s hips and Lisa slapped her feet down onto Amy’s ass. The older woman hissed and smacked her own feet against Lisa’s ass. They tipped over and began rolling in this ball of fucking and fighting. Curtis had to scramble out of the way so he didn’t get knocked over. He was stroking his big dick again watching the two women he desired the most in his life fuckfight each other.

Lisa found herself on her back with Amy pounding the fake cock into her pussy. The bustier woman bucked causing Amy to roll to her side and then back with Lisa on top. Their tits remained pancaked to each other, hard nipples painfully embedded into dense tit flesh. They rolled, each gaining some position that she could force that dildo further into her rival. Nails scratched skin, causing angry red marks to appear. The fought and rolled all around the living room, each having multiple orgasms, making that double headed dildo slide easier into pussies. The ended up side by side, tits still smashed together as they weakly thrust into each other. They brought their mouths together and wrestled with tongues, sucking on them as large amounts of saliva dripped to the carpet. Curtis was standing over them and jerking his massive cock. He grunted and again showered them with his cum! Ropes and ropes of cum covered the mated tits and faces of the two women.

Lisa broke the kiss first and grabbed Amy by the hair, “Final round, bitch!” She said, her face inches from her rival, “Curtis’s birthday is this week, the loser is the fuck toy for the winner and Curtis from now on.”

Amy spit cum and saliva into Lisa’s sweaty face, “Fine with me, cxnt! I am gonna love to have you be my sex slave!”

The two women pealed apart, pulling the double headed dildo from their pussies. Lisa got to her feet and staggered to the door leading to the backyard. The sun was setting and a full moon was beginning to rise. The cool air gave the busty woman goosebumps as she walked out in the open space of grass. Amy didn’t allow the younger woman any rest and tackled Lisa to the dew covered grass. The women went down in a grunt, but the sweat and slickness of the cum made the older woman slide off Lisa’s back and onto the grass. Both got to their knees and lunged, hands immediately going for hair. Big tits smacked together as the pair pulled heads left and right, back and forth on grass stained knees. Each let a hand go and opened slaps could be heard among the grunts and cries of pain. A naked Curtis was watching the action from the back porch. His erection was massive and pre-cum dripped from his purple head. Amy landed a vicious slap to Lisa’s face and it sent the younger women down to the grass. Amy jumped on top but Lisa bucked her naked hips and it sent them rolling. Large mounds of tit flesh ground together as their back were covered in blades of grass and spots of mud. Lisa was able to roll on top and grabbed two handfuls of Amy’s big tits. The older women screamed but grabbed right back at Lisa. The howls of pain echoed into night sky like wolves baying at the moon. Copious amounts of breasts were kneaded, squeezed, clawed, pinched, pulled and twisted into grotesque and unnatural shapes. Little spots of blood could be seen where nails met skin. Amy grabbed Lisa’s writs and pulled them from her tits. But the younger, bustier woman dropped her massive tits down with a CLOP onto Amy’s wounded pair. The older woman cried out as Lisa slammed her breasts like bowling balls over and over again. Lisa’s huge tits were taking their own pounding as Amy gave back as well as she got. She added in hip thrusts as cxnts smacked over and over again. Lisa howled out another orgasm. Amy, sensing her prey was at her mercy, rolled on top.

“Please….please,” Lisa cried out hoarsely, “Please…. No... more….”

Amy pushed her big tits into Lisa’s face, adding insult to injury because the woman with the smaller tits was smothering out the one with bigger ones. She slid up the busty loser’s body and grabbed Lisa’s sweat matted hair, pulling her face into the shaved pussy to slam it repeatedly until Amy came. She rolled off and grabbed Lisa, dog walking her to a tree. Curtis was ready and held out the handcuffs. Amy pulled Lisa’s arms around the tree, locking the wrists. She went back around and grabbed Lisa’s hair and spit into her face. Turning to the man with his huge cock in his hand. “Fuck her in the ass!” Amy dropped to her knees in between Lisa’s legs, fingering the wet pussy as she opened her mouth to sink her teeth onto the huge right tit. Curtis fit his member roughly into Lisa’s asshole, grabbing her hips and slamming into his busty ex-wife. Even with the pain, Lisa was so turned on. She was moaning like a whore and coming close when Amy moved and pulled Curtis out before Lisa could get off. She made sure the busty woman was watching her as she mounted Curtis and took his cum again into her cxnt. But Curtis kept his eyes on his ex and had to have his face pulled to face Amy. Lisa screamed out in frustration.

“Happy Birthday, Stud!” Amy said.

They uncuffed Lisa and let her slump down. Lisa was dog walked again to the silver BMW and thrown face down over the hood. Curtis head her hands over the hood as Amy grabbed and put on the strap on, fucking Lisa from behind. Again, Curtis watched the looks of pain and pleasure coming from Lisa’s face. Amy had to shout his name to get him to concentrate on her. Over the weekend, both Curtis and Amy used Lisa in the nastiest of ways. For Sunday breakfast, Lisa was on her back, naked on the table as eggs, bacon, pancakes and syrup were on her busty naked body. Amy made sure to bite the rounded belly, taking the food in her mouth. Curtis and Lisa locked eyes as the older woman slapped the bigger woman’s belly, raking the skin with her nails. He remained eyes locked with his ex, further infuriating Amy. Lisa loved and hated it all. But she would have her revenge.

To be continued….

Offline Claire_Rogue

• Wrestling, Catfights, Titfights and Sexfights!
Re: When the Two Villainesses Meet
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2021, 05:42:55 PM »

What a great story!  Loved the erotic aspect and the back-and-forth action.  Thank you!

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2021, 09:12:44 AM »
Continue, please...

D69

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2021, 02:37:36 PM »
Wow