News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

More than she bargained for.

• 1 Replies

Offline FloridaBoy

More than she bargained for.
« on: October 18, 2021, 03:26:42 AM »
Writting this for my gf

When I was younger, 18, i liked to party a lot.  Being alletic I also would like to try and bait other good looking girls into tussles.  Im a very fit brunette hottie with lots of tattoos and a tounge ring.

The other week I met this girl and exchanged numbers.  She was 22, so a little older, blonde and super cute. 

The next weekend we connected and i went over to her boyfriends house where it was just us three.  We ended up getting drunk and taking some other extra party favors.

Once it started  kicking in and really hitting i couldnt help myself.  I started trying to bait this girl into wrestling me. 

It didnt take long for her to accept my challenge and start wrestling me.  She caught me off balance and tried to pin me down and dominate me.  However, once i regained my balance i realized i was stronger and i got her on her back and pinned her down and made sure to put her in her place.  As i sat on her chest qnd subdued her i slowly started sliding up on her neck n throat.  When my crotch pressed against her chin a forced her head back and grined down at her.   She closed her eyes and i could tell she wanted to be anywhere else but im just getting started and her boyfriend is not allowed to stop me and he is about o get a show ????

Offline Dude64

• God Member
Re: More than she bargained for.
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2021, 01:35:25 PM »
What were you wearing