News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Erotic bitch fight: Katie vs Cara

• 533 Replies

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
Re: Erotic bitch fight: Katie vs Cara
« Reply #210 on: October 25, 2021, 03:18:54 AM »
That’s right only one will win
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #211 on: October 25, 2021, 03:56:05 AM »
Thanks fans for cheering us both on, in the end only one of us can win, I aim to be the top slut at the end of this battle.

Yes I can%u2019t wait to rip her outfit up and yes I will fight her tooth and nail, tit to tit pussy to pussy. The one thing we both agreed on is no backing down.

We are aiming to fight all the way in our skirts and heels, so whoever is near beat has no chance of escaping in her heels her only chance when in heels is to attack and fight fight as running is not an option no matter how hurt you are or one sided the fight is at that point. I imagine our pussys and tits will be fully exposed by then anyway maybe the remains of our stockings all ripped upon our legs.

Light and watcher feel free to take souvenirs of your little bitch Katies hair all over the floor I shredded enough for both of you and more.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 04:14:22 AM by Cara69 »

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #212 on: October 25, 2021, 04:10:03 AM »
Thanks Watcher and Light as I blow you kisses.

Oh I will be ripping that bitches outfit up don’t worry that bitch will be bare.

Yes finish in skirts and heels no escape the beaten girl has to fight on until she is totally spent.

As for hair, well now the fights turned there is plenty of that Auburn slut hair on the floor and I am still shredding it as we speak.

Offline veronica

• give up BITCH......
« Reply #213 on: October 25, 2021, 04:33:21 AM »
Yes nastier and sluttier the better
Lets see who is the ALPHA Female

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
« Reply #214 on: October 25, 2021, 04:39:45 AM »
Red heads are tough, especially this one but Katie will show that they can be beaten.

ozzgeb

« Reply #215 on: October 25, 2021, 06:55:29 AM »
I don't know if my last post from yesterday shows or not, but I'll write a second: I am so taken by the mutual ire of these two warring hellcats as they go all out to demolish the other. The pre-fight festivities as they seek to out sexy the other, the clawing and breast mauling, targeting each other's gorgeous legs, the prolonged scissor lock Cara fixed on Katie taking pleasure in her agony were all hot. It equally took me in how Katie got payback wrapping her powerful legs around Cara's sweaty body though I would have liked to see her crush Cara with her thighs for much longer. I hope to see Katie and Cara fingering each other's steaming womanhood with mor biting and much more kissing between them as they go pussy to pussy seeking to bring the other to orgasm first.

ozzgeb

« Reply #216 on: October 25, 2021, 06:56:05 AM »
I don't know if my last post from yesterday shows or not, but I'll write a second: I am taken by the mutual ire of these two warring hellcats as they go all out to demolish the other. The pre-fight festivities as they seek to out sexy the other, the clawing and breast mauling, targeting each other's gorgeous legs, the prolonged scissor lock Cara fixed on Katie taking pleasure in her agony were all hot. It equally took me in how Katie got payback wrapping her powerful legs around Cara's sweaty body though I would have liked to see her crush Cara with her thighs for much longer. I hope to see Katie and Cara fingering each other's steaming womanhood with mor biting and much more kissing between them as they go pussy to pussy seeking to bring the other to orgasm first.

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #217 on: October 25, 2021, 07:35:32 AM »
I see in you both Wildcats that won’t be tamed. I just can’t wait to see what you both have in store next :)

Both of you are slutty and vicious and  I hope you both come up with something so good it blows my mind  :Goes to get a camera to take pics of this fight   I just know the best is yet to come
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #218 on: October 25, 2021, 09:16:20 AM »
I don't know if my last post from yesterday shows or not, but I'll write a second: I am taken by the mutual ire of these two warring hellcats as they go all out to demolish the other. The pre-fight festivities as they seek to out sexy the other, the clawing and breast mauling, targeting each other's gorgeous legs, the prolonged scissor lock Cara fixed on Katie taking pleasure in her agony were all hot. It equally took me in how Katie got payback wrapping her powerful legs around Cara's sweaty body though I would have liked to see her crush Cara with her thighs for much longer. I hope to see Katie and Cara fingering each other's steaming womanhood with mor biting and much more kissing between them as they go pussy to pussy seeking to bring the other to orgasm first.

I can handle another orgasm if that’s what it takes to win against this bitch

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #219 on: October 25, 2021, 09:19:48 AM »

I can handle another orgasm if that’s what it takes to win against this bitch

Don’t worry make me orgasm it will take more than one to finish  me off I am in such a rage I won’t back down until we sort this botch to bitch and one of us most likely you is left beaten.

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #220 on: October 25, 2021, 10:40:09 AM »
As you look down you see up our skirts, stockings heels two hell sts ripping each other up, I am still in control and ripping Cara%u2019s hair, too, tits, pussy apart clawing and she is so wet as my fingers invade her making her scream erotically and in pain at the same time.

Work8ng our thighs to torture the others thighs as we do.

See how I am using this bitch Geb, I own this bitch.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 10:40:54 AM by Katiex »

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #221 on: October 25, 2021, 11:22:06 AM »
I fight back, but this bitch is as wild as me and she is on top.

I just can%u2019t get her off me and she has my beaded satin  g string inside me fucking me, I struggled and crawl forward anything to get free then I, her arm blocks my view as she chokes men and claws my tit making me howl. If only I did not like rough sex, I am soaking, my pussy may soon succumb to her attack, I can%u2019t orgasm lime this in front of Geb, not to her.  People have never seen me do anything but dominate a fight, but now I claw the carpet to get free she blocks my forwards view.

Bit as I claw the crowd sees me so desperate I claw the carpet to escape, but then I move forward my right hand I can%u2019t feel the ground she blocks my vision

« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 11:24:12 AM by Cara69 »

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #222 on: October 25, 2021, 11:30:42 AM »
I torture Cara, I can tell her sex will fail her soon and she will orgasm, I taunt orgasm slut.

She starts to orgasm and is she squirting. I work her taunting her, she is orgasming I can tell, her body convulses. I taunt her I own your pussy.

But then I am looking the other way we fall backwards, we are rolling down steps

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #223 on: October 25, 2021, 11:36:59 AM »
As I crawl forward knowing my body will fail me and orgasm there is no escaping it. I have never had another woman force a 2nd orgasm on me before she has orgasmed.

I scream in pain and erotic pleasure. I scream Geb, this isn’t over yet babe as I fucking squirt, you bitch.

I shake, my body arches the crowd knows they cheer her fighting prowess, many get of taunting me how’s it feel Cara. Just as I climax, is there no escape, what woman is not drained after an orgasm, it might not be long but more advantage to this slut.

Then we fall fuck in an orgasm we are falling.

Then Thus how many steps were there.

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #224 on: October 25, 2021, 11:40:56 AM »
We hit the bottom, each step forced us apart, we are in a lower bar area, it almost reminds me of a fight arena sunk low but we have fallen apart head to head with hands in each other’s hair and he hair pull was extreme our entire body weights, but it freed her body.

Furious we pull each other to her heels and heeled boots, as we stare with ever increasing hatred I taunt 2 orgasms to one bitch your pussy is weak.