News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Erotic bitch fight: Katie vs Cara

• 533 Replies

ozzgeb

Erotic bitch fight: Katie vs Cara
« on: October 21, 2021, 07:41:38 AM »
Katie and Cara are furious to discover they’ve been fucking the same guy (Ozz) and decide to settle their differences at a local biker bar. Winner gets the guy, loser satisfies the winner in front of everybody (including the guy in question).

Katie (5’4”) arrives to fight in her black bra, leather top, tight black leather mini skirt, black fishnet stockings and suspender belt, black knee high boots with stiletto heels and a black satin g-string, long black hair, pink lips and long fake pink nails.
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/profile_pictures/50806_1588374310.jpeg

Cara (5’7”) arrives to fight in her black bra, fishnet top, black skirt, black see thru leggings and black high heeled shoes and satin g-string, long auburn hair, red lips and long fake red nails.
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=pictures;u=72689;view=203673
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 07:44:04 AM by ozzgeb »

ozzgeb

Re: Erotic bitch fight: Katie vs Cara
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2021, 07:54:31 AM »
The song that's playing over the PA:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGfbYiTzs00

ozzgeb

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2021, 08:02:29 AM »

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2021, 08:07:50 AM »
I have been Geb’s mistress for years, I enjoy it ok he likes me in leather skirts, stockings, heels sexy tops but I love wearing them and I get the best apartment in town, a millionaire life style, sure he goes home to his wife but I enjoy my time red to do as I want and he never asks. I am spoilt and paid better than most executives.

Of late though I noticed a change so I dressed sexier than normal for him, fuck hard but stlll there is something else.

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2021, 08:16:57 AM »
For a little while I thouhgt I was GEb's only mistress, how many girls would he have wear stilettoed knee high boots, leather skirts, stockings, suspenders, trashy tops. Ok he is much older and I know he hasa wife but the way he talks about ehr he wont leave her but after a few weeks of fucking wildly he is not available. I talk to my gf's and they all think i am slut being a mistress then I learn he already has one. As we fuck one night I say is there a third woman, he denies it but later says she is nothing to him. I wonder, the fact his wife knows I exist and even talks to me in the street has amazed me. I ask her a few days later she wont give a name but tells me he might share a msitress with his wife but how long do you think he willo share a mistress with another then hints the other mistress has seen off other newcomer mistresses time and again. Usually she fucks harder but at tiems has had to catfight them and destroyed them, tellign me he has morew than once seena strapon ruining the defeated new mistress.  This just arouses me and I never back down, makign me determined to be the top mistress, so if he wont tell me who this woman is and it is not my style to stalk I plant hints on him.  I must admit i love the lifestyle increasingly spoiolt hinting he supports me.

ozzgeb

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2021, 08:22:00 AM »

ozzgeb

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2021, 08:34:22 AM »
The spoiled millionairess and the goddess of Goth... both determined to be the top mistress. How much longer before their paths cross? And where would they decide to settle their differences? There is a bar on the outskirts of town with a reputation of having seen many lady fights/// I wonder if they would run into each other there...

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2021, 08:49:09 AM »
Geb is coming over far less than usual. I suspect he has a new whore, some cheap slut in the side. I notice he left his jacket in the latest Porsche he bought me. I see lipstick on it pink he likes me in red lippy. I see a slip of paper, some slut Katie there is a number and a note this arrogant skank that is my place I am the only mistress calling herself his mistress. I am in a rage. I can’t take this, when he comes over tonight I pound him and he begs me to stop, I call him out does he have another girl again. I get the usual lecture I am not his wife and he knows I sleep around I do not mention the note, maybe it’s an old one, I remind him what I did to the other girls who tried to move in on my action. He reminds me he keeps it quiet but he owns that biker bar and drink sales go wild every night I have fought a new girl there. I say well if there is one warn the bitch.

ozzgeb

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2021, 08:55:30 AM »
[I try to break the news gently considering the circumstances, but all the while, Cara knows what turns me on, and I can't help but envision her and Katie tangling]. But if there were another mistress in my life, I would visit her as frequently as I spend time in your company, not to mention spending time at home with the wife.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 09:20:04 AM by ozzgeb »

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2021, 08:55:44 AM »
Just to make sure I pound him wildly in the early evening I know he often spends Thursday evening with the wife so send him home knowing he is satisfied. Furious another bitch wants to move in I growl  but fuck harder and as I do describe how I will rip her fucking hair out in front of him.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 08:57:43 AM by Cara69 »

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2021, 09:11:53 AM »
I call Geb I too know it is wife night but anxious I demand he cums over, his voice hints he is distracted. Just before he arrives i get a nasty text msg it can only be from the long time mistress, threatening to pull my hair out, blah, blah, blah. I text back I will let you klnow when i am free to call,

I have dribks ready for Geb and as he enters i am in my nasiest stockings heeled boots leathe rmini skirt and top. The lippy the scent the nails perfect.  I can even smell th scent of slut and over priced perfume on him. It is not long before i am on my knees sucking his dick.

Now I am fucking him hard in the cowgirl position. He is a little more limp than usual but i suspect she drained him the desperate bitch or tried to. So I text call now slut, as i wait the call I tell him I know his catfight fantasies, it is obvious he leaves images on devices. I say I dont share well, the other bitch she has to be third place from now on as i mention the things I would do to ehr hair pulling, slapping, mauling her vag.

I even remind him he chased me after seeing me ina catfight in an alley i narowly won. so you know i can fight.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 09:31:15 AM by Katiex »

ozzgeb

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2021, 09:27:37 AM »
The more Katie tells me about what she will do to Cara, the more I recall what Cara says about what she will do if and when she finds out for sure. As much as I care for them both Katie is driving me crazy with her descriptions and she knows it. How different things could be if they actually met each other face to face.

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2021, 09:31:36 AM »
This drives him wild and i am so primal. Then mid fuck the call comes in he says ignore it I say no you want to hear this one. I mention I heard you allow fights in a bar you own he looks surprised. Then i take the call, he hears us treash talking, bitch, slut, whore, skank, i make sure she hears my moans as we fuck and make sure she hears you loving it. I tell her i am fucking you senseless she is enraged. I realise us two threatenign to fight is driving you wild so I challenge her to fight for you. This drives you wilder but i admit we are both Cara and I wanting this fight it is a comeptition to determine who threatens and demands the fight more. I mention to her he will buy me the tight black leather mini skirt stockings stiletoed boots sexiest top as she screams you will match it for her, the phone on speaker phone as you answer us both yes Cara, yes Katie. This is driving Geb wild. I am rolling into a multiple orgasm and let her hear this is driving Geb over the edge. We both agree to fight at the bar tomorrow evening as my loud orgasm drives Geb wild as i say fill me babe and Cara is clearly enraged i dare be so upfront.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2021, 09:36:48 AM »
Furious i scream your dead bitch I hate you I will rip your hair out. I am wet hungry for this fight. I put my phone on video daring you too. Now he sees us both and it drives him wild. I see you a young skank hardly classy. I tell him is this the best the bitch can do but it is hard to tell what annoys me is your as wild as me as you fuck. I know my presence even over the phone drives him wild. I tell him I am pissed at him but to enjoy this cheap whore because after tonight she won’t be fit to fuck.

ozzgeb

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2021, 09:55:09 AM »
The vile language passed between you two is unbelievable. Despite my efforts to calm you both down, I am incredibly turned on by your confrontation as you heatedly vow to maul each other. It's just too much to imagine that you're going to catfight in real life, and I climax soon after Katie does. As it subsides, I agree to host the fight the following night between you two, letting Katie know that Cara is a vicious fighter who will do anything to win. Even so, I know Katie has strong legs and arms. I ask if she will use her bear hug and scissors on Cara when they meet, making sure Cara can hear her.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 09:55:43 AM by ozzgeb »