News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

sexfight to be the boss in bed

• 7 Replies

Offline Bron Kley

sexfight to be the boss in bed
« on: October 24, 2021, 02:04:53 AM »
I wake up on the hard couch in the living room. The night was not as good as I had hoped with this underlay, but it was only for one night. I'm in Janine's flat, she and her boyfriend allowed me to spend the night here after Janine's birthday party. The party went on until 4 o'clock, so I didn't want to go home yesterday.

I am glad that Ina decided against staying over. I would have felt strange sleeping on the couch with my ex-girlfriend. Nevertheless, Ina and I get on well, so it was also easier for Janine to keep in touch with me and her best friend and to invite us both to this party as well.

I get up and go to the kitchen, Janine and Christian still seem to be asleep, so I make breakfast just for me.
Just as I was about to start, however, I hear someone opening a door. I look out into the hallway and see Janine coming towards me.

"Good morning," she whispers, apparently her boyfriend is still asleep. She walks with me into the kitchen and quietly closes the kitchen door.

"You don't want to wake Christian yet?", I ask.

"That's just one of the reasons I closed the door," she replies.

Janine walks towards me, "Be honest, do I make you horny?".

Janine didn't really ask that question now, did she? I don't know how to answer it either. I've always found Janine attractive. Her long straight red hair, her body that is untrained but still slim, and her breasts that I can see sticking out even through the sagging top. Yes, she is hot. But should I tell her that?

"I see you don't want to answer that, but that's enough of an answer for me"

"What do you mean?", I ask.

"Tell me now, do I make you horny?"

"Yes," I reply.

" Greatly. Because I have a request for you. Or rather an offer, a challenge. Ina's stories have given me a taste for having a sex fight with Christian too, like Ina and you used to have. But unfortunately he always gave up very quickly. He can't be the dominus in the bedroom, he's too weak. These fights with him were so boring, but I need a real challenge. And I thought, since you are single now, we could both compete against each other", Janine looks at me uncertainly.

I didn't expect this hot offer. A sex fight against this attractive woman. Of course I would accept, but I don't want to show too much yet.

"And why should I accept the offer?", I ask provocatively.

"You're serious? First of all, you get the chance to fight me in bed. We both know that my other male friends would give anything to get that night with me. And then when I win the battle and you have to serve me sexually...I promise you that you will enjoy it too"

"I will enjoy it most of all if I win the fight and then you have to do what I tell you".

"I like your fighting spirit. I hope you will not give in as quickly as my boyfriend. But I guarantee you that you won't have a chance to defeat me," Janine says.

"I don't like to give up the upper hand in bed".

"Oh neither do I"

Janine steps close to me. "You will surrender to me very quickly" she whispers sexily in my ear.

Janine steps back again and says "Write me where and when, I will be there. With Christian, I will already come up with an excuse".

Janine turns around and seems to want to leave the kitchen, but turns to me again.

"Any more questions?".

"No".

"Good, then I'll go to the bedroom now and wake up my boyfriend, I want to have breakfast".

Christian joins us and we eat breakfast together, a little later I make my way home thinking about the upcoming sex fight.

I'm amazed that Janine also likes the concept of the sex fight. Ina and I both liked to call the shots in bed. But only one of us could dominate what was going on in bed. That's why we decided to fight for the dominus/domina status with all sexual means. For both of us, the goal was to get our partner to give up, and thus get the command in bed.

Ina could never win these battles, which was because she was too horny for my cock. She had to give up because otherwise I would have denied her my cock. Still, they weren't always dominant victories. Ina always came up with something new, but could never win with it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have arrived home and get straight to work on the preparations for the fight. When Ina has told her everything, Janine knows that the fight will take place on neutral ground. Before Ina and I moved in together, we always rented a hotel room for the fight. That sounds expensive, but no one wants to be accused of being at a disadvantage afterwards. That's why I'll also book a room for Janine and me, in a hotel I've never been to before either.

I write to Janine that I would book an overnight stay for Tuesday. She agrees, the place is booked. I still can't believe that Janine wants to fight me. But as happy as I am about it, I have to remind myself that this is still a sex fight. I want to call the shots in bed, I am the dominus. I will enjoy this fight, but I will also take it seriously, because if I lose, then I have to obey her.

Janine seemed very enthusiastic about the concept, so I am sure that she will submit to me unconditionally after I have penetrated her accordingly for hours.

I still write my opponent the code word, which is set for all cases. I will add that she should not use it just to avert defeat. Because then she automatically loses the fight. The same goes for me. Janine writes back to me within a few seconds

<<I don't need a code word to avert defeat. You will notice on Tuesday how I prevent defeats. But the code word is clear>>.

She is already trying to provoke and intimidate me, just as Ina and I did earlier. I will prepare myself for a fight that will be at least as horny as the one between me and my ex-girlfriend.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Two days later the time has come. I sit in the foyer of the hotel and wait for my opponent. I have already checked in at the reception but have not yet entered the room. I know from the pictures what it looks like, but I think it's only fair that we enter it at the same time.

A few minutes later, Janine enters the hotel. She wears her red fiery hair loose, just like two days ago. She is wearing a long black coat, I am curious to see what her body looks like naked.

I wave to Janine and she comes towards me.

"Are you ready?", I ask her.

"I am so ready to dominate you," Janine replies.

I laugh briefly and stand up.

We walk together to the lift and go up to the second floor. During the way, we keep silent. It is also unnecessary to start small talk just before the fight. Once we are in the hotel room, a dirty conversation will start.

The door opens and after a few doors we are standing in front of 207. This is where our fight will take place today. I open the door with the card and enter the room. Since we only need the bed for the fight, this room doesn't offer much more than that. The room consists of a large bed and a small bathroom.

We hang up our coats.

Janine says, "I'm going to take a short break in the bathroom, you can lie down and throw the bedding down first, we'll only need the mattress", Janine goes into the bathroom with her bag. Before she closes the door she says, "From the moment I come out of the bathroom, the fight begins".
She tells me this for a reason. Janine and I have been halfway respectful of each other so far, but that changes when the fight begins. If someone had listened to me and Ina during the fights, they would have thought that we hated or loathed each other. Janine certainly won't want to do it any differently.

While Janine prepares in the bathroom, I do as she says and free the bed, but that will be the only time I will follow her orders. After that is done, I undress completely and put on the anthracite-coloured bathrobe from home over my naked body.

Since Janine assured me that she knows everything about the sex fights with my ex-girlfriend, she will also leave the bathroom dressed only in a bathrobe. Ina and I thought it better to face each other directly naked without the annoying clothes. That way the fight can begin directly.

I will have a few minutes before Janine leaves the bathroom and think about the coming sex fight. Janine is inexperienced in sex fighting, but she has enough sexual experience to give me a tough fight. Besides, Janine will certainly have been preparing for this fight for quite some time.

While I will try to get her addicted to my cock, I don't know how Janine will proceed. What will she do to make me give up. This complete not knowing could put me at a disadvantage. I hope Ina has not told Janine too much about me.

A few minutes pass and I sit expectantly on the bed. Then the bathroom door opens and Janine enters. She comes to the bed in a black bathrobe and looks at me sternly.

I try to hide the fact that I get horny at the thought of competing against Janine, it really happens. I like the thought of fucking such an attractive woman in a dominant way and submitting to me at the end of the fight.

"Again in a nutshell the rules. Any sexual means is allowed, the fight only ends when someone gives up. If I cum, we'll take a half hour break to make sure the fight is fair. Any more questions?"

"No, but I would like to show you something else."

Janine goes to her bag and pulls out a red collar.

"I'm sure you know what this is," she says.

This is the collar I hope I will never have to wear. Because that would mean I had given up. If I gave up, I would have to wear this collar to show my submission, that I belonged to Janine. To match, I'm sure she has a red bracelet to underline the belonging. That's how Ina and I have always done it. I don't like the idea of having to wear this tight collar and feeling restricted in my freedom.

"I'm sorry you bought that for nothing, because you're going to wear a collar today," I reply and take out of my bag the black collar I bought especially for Janine.

"I'm not going to wear it," she replies.
"You won't have a choice. I will win this fight and then you will have to follow my orders at all times, even if Christian is there."

"Many would like to have this power over me, but like the others, you will not get it either".

Janine puts the collar away again and says "Then let's begin".

She opens the bathrobe and presents her naked body to me. Through her clothes I could already imagine her naked body, yet I am overwhelmed by the sight. I especially like Janine's plump breasts.
I get horny and can't hide it either. Janine notices this.

"You are already getting horny, this will be an easy fight for me".

"You are attractive, but still you will lose".

I put the collar away and open my bathrobe and show Janine my body and my already stiff cock. I watch Janine's reaction closely. She hardly lets on, but I think that for a brief moment she couldn't hide the fact that she was getting horny after all.

"I know from Ina that you have always made her dependent on you with your cock. Now that I see him, I can promise you that it won't work with me".

"That's what Ina said before every fight," I reply. Ina really told her everything, but I still hope that I can do the same winning strategy with Janine as I did with Ina. It's a cheap attempt by Janine to discourage me. I had always managed with Ina that she enjoyed feeling my cock in her cxnt. I want to achieve this dependence on my cock with Janine too.

"Let's stop talking and find out who is better".
Janine walks towards me and looks at me sternly. "Let's get started".

Tonight, anything goes in bed. So Janine can be tied up as well as have other sexual plans with her. It could take a long time to get a woman as confident as Janine to surrender, but it is only when Janine surrenders to me that she will let me have command in bed.

I am over-motivated to defeat Janine, even though I am aware of the danger of being sexually dominated by this woman and thus having to do what she wants.
Janine says "lie down on the bed" as if I am her slave. I start to laugh and ask "Do you really think it's that easy?". She steps close to me and says "I told you to lie on the bed".

"Sweetie, that might work for Christian the pussy, but not for me".

Janine pushes me onto the bed.

"Don't call my boyfriend a pussy".

"But if it is".

Janine doesn't answer.

"Now come here and I'll show you how to fuck right", I say.

Janine sits down on the bed with her knees on my thighs. She props herself above me and her hair touches my body.

"You might think you'll win because you've always won against Ina. But I am a completely different calibre" she whispers in my ear and sticks her tongue in my mouth. Janine caresses my body while she kisses me.

Janine is a damn good kisser. I caress her back. But Janine still has the fight focused and grabs my cock a little later. Slowly she starts to jerk it, I don't really want to resist because it is so incredibly horny to get a handjob from Janine, but this is a fight and if I win I can always ask for a handjob from Janine.

I lay Janine on her back and release her hand from my cock. I sit on top of her and press her hands against the bed. I rub my cock along her stomach, then I rub it along her breasts. I want her to feel what she has to take it with.

Then I bring my cock in front of her mouth, the redhead tries directly with her tender lips and tongue to make me submissive again. I quickly pull my cock from her mouth and say "It's about time you got fucked properly".

"Oh sweetie, I hope for your sake you are better than my boyfriend, otherwise this will be a short fight" Janine says and smiles dirty at me. Janine is about to get the hardest fuck of her life. I put my cock in her vagina and move it slowly back and forth at first. Janine doesn't even try to hide her moans.

I press her hands against the bed and speed up.

"My boyfriend fucks better," Janine says, but I know she is lying. She enjoys the fuck, I can see that. Her statement is nothing more than a pathetic attempt to stave off her defeat in the first round.

Janine doesn't fight back, she's too horny. This is going to be a dominant victory for me.

"You'll never fuck me as well as Christian" Janine moans, trying to demotivate me, but I don't let it affect me. I move my hips faster and let her feel my cock more often. Janine has become more silent as a result and is moaning at the moment.

It is unbelievable, I have already managed in the first round to make Janine surrender to my fuck. But until she announces that she gives up, the fight is not yet won.

I take my hands off her wrists and prop myself up on the bed, as horny as Janine is right now, she won't fight back. She grabs my ass and makes me push my cock even harder and faster into her cxnt. I follow her wish and Janine moans loudly. I can see from Janine's face that she hasn't been fucked so well in a long time. She puts her hands on my back and enjoys the fuck to the full.

I continue to penetrate her and her moans get louder and louder. A little later she signals to me that she is about to climax and that I should lead her there, but I don't make it that easy for her.

"Do you like the fuck? Do you want to come?"

"Yes" Janine moans tersely, wanting to cum as soon as possible and get this first defeat over with.

"Are you giving up?"

"Never," Janine replies to me. I should have guessed that Janine's will is not yet broken.

I slow down, I want her to feel that I am serious. "Fuck" Janine moans, she knows she is in a hopeless situation, and already in the first round.

She uses her free hands and puts them to my ass cheeks again to make me speed up again, to make her come.

But I grab her arms and bring her hands back to the bed. I probably should have pressed her against the bed the whole first round. But now I can grab Janine's wrists again and control her again.

"I hate you so much," Janine moans. I think she's just realising she's going to have to give up.

"Say it"

"Never."

I continue to slide my cock rhythmically into Janine's vagina, but Janine doesn't give in. She manages to free one hand again and makes me speed up again. I get hornier and now finally want to come in Janine myself. I guess I have to realise that she can't be defeated in the first round yet.

But I will now make one last attempt to force her to give up after all. I increase the intensity and get ready to come. I hope that Janine will give up now.
I see in Janine's face that my plan seems to be working, she is suffering because I won't let her come.

"Say it already" I yell at her.

"No" I hear from her weakly.

I can't hold back any longer, I want to cum now, I want to cum inside Janine and my cum spurts into her pussy.

I lie down on the bed next to Janine. This first round feels like a defeat. I may have fucked the shit out of Janine, but unfortunately she hasn't given up. It would be so horny to command her right from now on. Janine has shown stamina. But this round also showed me that I can make Janine submissive with my cock. She very quickly surrendered to my fuck.

After we breathed deeply for a few minutes, Janine lays to one side and says "That was good, but your fuck wasn't good enough to beat me".

"Keep it down, it was fucking close. Be honest, how close was it? When would you have given up?"

"Sweetie, I was miles away from giving up, no one can break me that fast".

Janine lies, she excites me so much, next round I will beat her.
We both agree to take a half hour break before we continue.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After about 30 minutes I put my smartphone away again and turn back to Janine. She puts her smartphone back on the bedside table and says to me "Is your cock ready again?".

"You mean ready to fuck you mercilessly?"

"Oh no, this round only you will cum".

I start kissing Janine and directly try to gain control. Our tongues wrestle with each other. I try to make her horny with my kisses. I rub my body against her and Janine caresses my back. She joins in, but I cannot yet claim to have her under control. However, while I try to seduce Janine, my opponent also impresses me with her tongue and hands, kneading my ass and pressing my hips harder against hers.

"You make me so horny", Janine moans surely just to make me horny.

I start to lick her neck, I will dominate again in the second round. I touch Janine's cxnt with my hand, but reflexively Janine throws me onto my back to stop what I'm trying to do. She sits on my thighs and smiles at me.
"When was the last time a woman jerked you off? Certainly not since you broke up. You've had to wank your cock alone for several weeks now. How would you like it if I did it for you today?"

Janine puts her hand around my cock and gives me a dirty smile. She massages my cock for several seconds, showing me what a handjob from her might feel like. These few seconds have already made me curious for more.

"Can I jerk you off?", Janine then asks me sexily.

Janine's hand continues to grip my cock. She smiles at me sexily, just waiting for me to give her the go signal. No matter what I say, Janine will jerk me off either way. I might still be able to get out of this situation, I could throw Janine on her back, but I really want to feel Janine massaging my cock. But I mustn't show her that I really want this handjob.

"No", I moan.
Janine replies "I don't care. I will give you a handjob you will never forget. Better than Ina ever did".
Janine starts to jerk my cock again.

I still remember the last handjob Ina gave me, but this is no comparison to what Janine does with my cock. She doesn't rub it as monotonously as Ina did, but brings a lot of variation, sometimes rubbing slower, sometimes rubbing faster, squeezing harder and letting go again.

Then she also manages to give me a sexy look. Her gaze makes me horny. In addition, her blue eyes and her long red hair, which almost touches my body. Unfortunately, I have a very attractive opponent in Janine. This is no comparison to Ina, who already seemed overwhelmed with the handjob and didn't give me a glance. I knew Janine was a sex machine, but I never thought she was that good.

"Fuck, you're horny," I moan. Janine continues to smile at me sexily and jerks off unperturbed. She works my cock fucking good. I didn't know how much I missed a handjob.

Janine kisses me while continuing to jerk my cock with one hand. She knows exactly how to give a hot handjob. I want to fight back and ward off a second round defeat, but I also want her to finish this handjob and make me come.

Janine sits on my legs and now starts to work my cock with both hands. Janine now wants to finish this round, but as horny as this handjob is, I don't want to lose this round.

I straighten up to throw Janine off me, but she reflexively squeezes my cock so hard that I prefer to lie down again. The woman now has me and my cock under control. I now have to endure whatever Janine has planned for me.

Janine rubs my cock from top to bottom with her two flat hands. I hadn't experienced this kind of hand job before, but I like her technique. But what really drives me crazy about it is the look she gives me again. It's hard not to enjoy this handjob.

Janine continues to wank and I have accepted that I am losing this round. Janine is supposed to finally make me come now, but she doesn't seem to want to make me climax.

"Don't you know how to finish a handjob?", I ask provocatively.

"I know that very well. But before I let you come, I want to hear you say it. Say that I am the better woman, better than Ina".

"Fuck you," I moan. I thought she wanted to hear me give up. I also but don't want to comply with Janine's wish and say that sentence. Janine is unbelievably good at this handjob, but I can't say by that that she is better than Ina. Besides, it would give her satisfaction, which I don't want either.

But I don't know how else to avoid having to say it. Because Janine has me in her grip, I have no chance to satisfy her or stop her at the moment.

"Go on, say it, say that I am better than Ina. Then I'll make you come. We both want your cum to splash on my chest".

I want to come, but Janine won't let me. I have no choice, I have to say it.

"You are much better than Ina. You are the better woman. Now let me come".

Janine jerks my cock even harder and I come, my cum splashing on Janine's tits.

She is good, after this second round I am worried if I can even win this fight. I am trying to compete with a true sex goddess here. She has only given me one handjob so far, but that was the best handjob I have ever had. Will I even be able to resist when Janine is actively fucking me?

Janine meanwhile grabs a handkerchief and wipes the cum off her chest.

"You can't win this fight. I'm way too hot for you," Janine says.

"Wait for the next round, I'll finish you off then".

"In the third round I will dominate you again".

Unlike me, Janine had no intention of making me give up right at the first opportunity. It was rash of me to try that directly in the first round, but Janine's provocations made me do it. I will have to soften her up in the next few rounds, as she did with me this round, and only then will I be able to make her give up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another half hour has passed, I feel ready again and turn to Janine.

"Ready to go?" asks Janine and turns to me.

"I'm going to win this round".

"You don't believe that yourself. I clearly won the first two rounds".

"In the first round I dominated you and you talk about winning only because you didn't give up? You only won the second round because of a handjob, I couldn't fight back. You wouldn't be able to either if I licked your cxnt".

"Your tongue would bore me so much, I could get out of that easily".

"We will see about that, but first I will make you say what I want with my cock".

"Then come here," Janine says.

I throw myself on top of her and kiss her. Janine joins in and tries to make me compliant again with her kisses, but I stay focused and grab my cock with my right hand to put it in Janine's cxnt. But when Janine notices this, she moves out of the way and pushes me off her.

"What are you doing? Face the sex fight".

"You'd just bore me anyway. Why don't we skip it and I'll show you how good I am".

Janine lies down on my legs and starts to lick my cock with her tongue like a lollipop. I get horny again, but this time I will not surrender so easily. I straighten up, but Janine takes my cock in her mouth and starts sucking. My hands are at her head, I could pull them off my cock, but already in these few seconds where Janine is working my cock, I feel that I would be interrupting the best blowjob I would ever get.

I think about it while Janine continues to give me an unbelievably good blowjob. I can't interrupt this blowjob. I don't want to miss out on what Janine has to offer, even if it means losing my chance to make her my servant. But as long as I don't give up, this fight is not yet decided. I lie down again and Janine really gets going now. She knows that I won't fight back anymore.

Janine plays with her tongue on my cock and I am thrilled by her. I can't remember Ina ever being this good at it. Janine is even better than I expected. Janine licks and sucks like crazy, it won't be long before this sex goddess makes me come again. I hope so much that she will not delay it this time.

I feel myself slowly getting closer to my ejaculation and Janine keeps going, she wants my cum. She sucks and finally I fire my shot into her mouth. Janine swallows the cum and smiles contentedly. I close my eyes and take a breath, it's been a long time since I've had such a horny fight, such a horny night. I have to think about how to defeat Janine, this sex machine is unstoppable. She is much better than Ina.

In the last round I only said under duress that Janine is the better woman, but by now I am convinced.

I hear Janine crawl to the edge of the bed. What is she up to?
I open my eyes and see the redhead going to her bag. She picks up the collar again.

"What are you doing?"

"I think the fight is over. Stand up and put the collar on, you are my servant from today," Janine says.

"Hey wait a minute, I haven't given up yet"

"Do you really think you can manage to beat me? I won the first three rounds, in the last round you hardly ignored tge fight and only enjoyed the blowjob. You are hopelessly inferior to me".

Janine still imagines that she won the first round because I didn't give up. The first round felt like a defeat but it was Janine who was under me and allowed the fuck and didn't try to stop me.

The last two rounds didn't go well for me, I didn't really fight back either. But Janine should know the rules. No one calls out their victory here. In order for a stable dominatrix/servant or dominus/servant relationship to develop, the loser has to give up. The loser's will to be the dominant force in bed must be broken. I am certainly not ready to give up.

Janine should also know this aspect of the sex fight.

But when I think back to the last few rounds, what Janine has in mind comes to mind.

"We both know what this is about now. You've noticed that my cock is far too much of a challenge for you. You'd probably rather stop the fight already because you know you're going to lose"

"Me and lose? I have won the last three rounds. Stand up and accept your defeat"
"The last two rounds you dodged my cock and the first round I dominated you. I can't take anyone seriously as a dominatrix that I make will-less with my cock".

Janine just stands silently at the end of the bed. She doesn't know what to say.

"It's not a very strong victory when you don't even dare to beat me at fucking. How about this? You face my cock this time. That means we fight in this round only with classic sex. And if I lose this round, then I give up."

A very risky move, which I actually wouldn't have to make, because as I said, only the loser ends the fight. But I want to show Janine how weak she is against my cock without using dirty tricks like a blowjob. A straight fight, my cock against her cxnt.

I see Janine thinking about my proposal. I hope Janine will agree to this proposal.

"Fine with me. We both know you are just trying to delay your defeat, but when I finally get you to give up."

"You will lose," I reply.

"Yeah bla bla," Janine settles back into bed.

Now that I have really just enjoyed Janine's talent for the last two rounds, I have to focus on winning. I will get blowjobs from her at any time I want after I win. I could have Janine any day. I will have to make Janine cum next round.

Continued if interested...
« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 03:20:04 AM by Bron Kley »

Offline DemonicGriever8O8

• No rest for the Wicked
Re: sexfight to be the boss in bed
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2021, 10:52:08 AM »
WHAT!?
Aww man! Come on, you gotta finish it!
"The Lion and Tiger may be more powerful but the Wolf does not perform in a Circus."

D69

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2021, 03:48:13 PM »
Interested in continuation

Offline JessX

• Lez, looking for sexfights and D/s games.
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2021, 02:25:46 PM »
Great start! Would love to read how it ends!

Offline Bron Kley

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2021, 08:41:30 PM »
Thank you for your feedback, I am very excited about it

Offline Bron Kley

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2021, 08:42:51 PM »
Another half hour has passed. It's time again to start a new round in this long fight. I summarize again for me. During the first round I had a clear advantage, Janine enjoyed feeling my cock and in the end she didn't resist anymore. I thought this fight would be easy, but I was wrong.

Already in the second round Janine showed me how dangerous she is and gave me the best handjob I ever got. Janine followed up in the third round with a fantastic blowjob. I could do nothing but enjoy Janine's skills in the last two rounds. Janine is a true sex goddess. That's exactly why I have to win this fight.

If I can get Janine to submit to me, then I can get those blowjobs and handjobs whenever I want. Because if I win, Janine has to serve me sexually, respectively she can't help but follow my orders if she wants sex with me. For this I want to make her addicted to my cock, she should think of nothing else after this night. This is how I make sure she submits to me.

"Can we start?", I ask Janine.

"I've been ready for a long time, we always have to wait for you. Well, let's get it over with."

Janine and I get down on our knees and face each other.

"Are you ready to despair against my cxnt?"

"We both know that you will go weak when you feel my cock".

"It's what every man dreams of, but I'm very capable of resisting you," Janine smiles sexily at me again. She presses my upper body against her and whispers in my ear "But will you be able to resist me?". Janine starts kissing me.

I enjoy playing with her tongue again, so it doesn't take long for Janine to gain control again. This time, however, it won't do her any good to weaken me with her kisses, because if she sticks to the deal and this fight is decided by a fuck, then she will lose this round.

Janine throws me on the bed and lays on top of me. She rubs her hot body against me.

I say "I'm going to give you the most intense fuck you've ever experienced".

"You will bore me and when I have had enough of your sad attempt I will take control in bed".

I lay Janine on her back and insert my cock into her cxnt again. Janine is already starting to moan. I slowly start to push my dick in and out again. Janine closes her eyes and seems to enjoy it again. It develops again as I expected. Janine has succumbed to my cock and doesn't want to resist either. I fuck her harder and Janine moans louder.

"You will be mine," I say to her. But then Janine grabs me and we rotate. Janine is lying on top of me, my cock still in her cxnt.

"Never" Janine says and starts to take control in this fuck. I would rather not have said anything to Janine. She fucks me and that also incredibly well. She shows me again how much better she is than Ina. Her hot look makes me additionally horny. This sex goddess I should not have underestimated.

She fucks so good and I run the risk of losing this round again. She is so hot, I don't want to interrupt this, but on the other hand this round is my last chance, I can't lose. Who knows when Janine would allow me to fuck her again if she wins this fight. I generally don't know what she would do to me after a possible victory.

I concentrate and manage to get Janine back on her back.

"What, no," Janine moans, but I don't give her a break. Now I am again the dominant part in this fuck. I penetrate her, I get harder and harder, faster and faster. Janine moans like crazy again. This round she will lose.

"Yes go on," moans the redhead, she seems to have accepted her defeat this round.

A little later I cum. Janine's loud moans and her hitting the bed with her arm tell me that she came too and more than enjoyed this fuck. I get off her.

This round was again more challenging than I thought. I didn't expect Janine to manage to gain control in bed for a short time. But I am happy with my performance. This round I won. This sex fight is not yet decided, but I think I have again ensured an even intermediate score. I look at Janine, who remains completely exhausted from this fuck.

"I guess you don't stand a chance against my cock after all".

"Shut up," Janine moans exhaustedly and turns away from me. She probably won't want to talk to me again for another half hour.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Another half hour has passed. I feel ready to face the fifth round again.

I get up and go to my bag. Ina and I had always used sex toys in our fights. It's time for me to use a certain sex toy now.

"What are you looking for?", Janine asks me. I straighten up again and show her the handcuffs I brought.

"Do you have to handcuff me now so you can win?". Janine doesn't seem to have lost any self-confidence from her last defeat.

"You can tie me up too, it all depends on which one of us comes out on top".

I get back on the bed and kneel down on the middle of the bed. I put the handcuffs on the bed in front of my knees. Janine also gets on her knees and faces me again, the handcuffs are between us. This is going to be a bit of a brawl now, but I'm sure Janine will end up chained to the bed.

"Having this sextoy out will mean your defeat," Janine says, but doesn't impress me with it.

We start this round again with a French kiss, and again I can't help but surrender to Janine's tongue. She puts me on the bed, I see that she grabs the handcuffs. She shouldn't think she can tie me up just because I'm under her.

I continue to kiss her, but when I notice she is trying to move my left hand closer to the top of the bed, I grab her cxnt with my right hand and Janine starts to moan. I take advantage of her weakness and throw her onto her back. Immediately I sit down on her breasts to focus her on the bed. Her hands are next to her head, right against the bars at the top of the bed.

Janine is trying to free herself, so I have to act quickly. I grab the handcuffs and tighten the first handcuff. These handcuffs are real, Janine will not be able to free herself from them. I bend over to push the other handcuff through the bars, but I get horny and have to interrupt.

I did not pay attention to Janine. My cock is right in front of her face, the redhead has taken the opportunity and licks my cock again. She is good, but I have to concentrate. As long as Janine is not tied up yet, she can still take control.

I grab the cuffs again even though Janine is licking my cock. I quickly pull them through the bars and grab Janine's right hand. Janine's tongue is so good, but I have to stay strong.

I tighten the second handcuff and drop onto the bed, far enough away from Janine. I have to recover first after this difficult action. But I feel directly again how my stiff cock is massaged. I look at my cock and notice Janine's feet, which are trying to jerk my cock. I use my legs to stop Janine from continuing to touch my cock. Not even on the other side of the bed am I safe from this woman. She is so good, much better than Ina.

I get off the bed and recover briefly, meanwhile enjoying the sight of Janine still trying to free herself from the handcuffs. It's time to turn this fight in my favor now. I get back on the bed and bend over Janine.

She says "Go ahead, fuck me with your cock. The handcuffs won't help you make me come either". Still she tries to provoke me. She has already surrendered my cock twice. Any attempt to demotivate me like this is unbelievable to me.

"You're lying and you know it. I don't care what you say".

I get off her and put my head between her legs.

"Wait, what are you doing?" asks Janine.

"You tried to stop me from winning with your tongue. Now I'm going to use my tongue to make you lose".

I start to lick Janine's pussy. Janine starts moaning directly. She doesn't resist, why should she, after all she is tied to the bed. She has to endure what I do to her.

Janine moans heavily, to her disadvantage I don't do this here for the first time. Janine can do nothing but moan throughout. I additionally use my fingers. Janine moans louder, I am sure even without the restraints Janine would not resist now. She enjoys it.

"You are so good," Janine confirms my assumption, she probably can no longer deny herself the words of praise. My finger and tongue work lets the redhead continue moaning. Janine likes it so much, I should have satisfied her with my tongue already in the second round. But at that time Janine was still very dominant, I probably would have never got between her legs with my head.

"Fuck," she moans, still desperate from the long working of her cxnt. My tongue wanders from left to right, from top to bottom. Janine moans like crazy again, I'm starting to get the feeling that she hasn't been so satisfied in a long time. She seems completely overwhelmed by the approaching orgasm.

Janine moans faster, she's about to come again. I intensify my tongue work and Janine cxnt tenses again until she comes again. But that's not enough for me this round. To defeat a sex goddess like Janine, I can't stop yet. I continue to lick her and try to reach a multiple orgasm on her. Janine moans again.

"Oh fuck," she knows what I'm about to do. I suck on her cxnt, I give it my all to make her come again.

"Yessss, yessss," soon I have her ready again. A few seconds later she comes again. I lie back on the bed and take a breath. It was exhausting, but it was worth it. I am sure that I have weakened Janine considerably by doing this.

I could now continue to keep Janine tied to the bed, but I would find it unfair. Janine has shown me that she still finds ways to make me horny despite being handcuffed, but she should already get the opportunity to contest the rounds with her entire body again. I take the keys for the sex toy from my bag and free Janine from her bonds.

Afterwards I lie down on the bed again. I look at Janine who is still lying on the bed completely exhausted. I wonder what is going on in her head. Does she still believe in her victory?

I can hardly ask that. I turn away from her again and recover.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Janine taps me. "Are you ready for the next round?". This is the first time she's asked this.

"No, the last round was only 10 minutes ago, you have to be patient". I could tell from her voice that she probably can't wait to be satisfied again. I have her where I want her, but I'm not going to force her surrender yet in the next round, I want to demonstrate my superiority again.

A quarter of an hour later, I turn back to Janine.

"It can start again".

Janine rushes on me and starts kissing me. We rub our bodies together again and put our hands on each other's bodies. Janine's kissing technique is still impressive, but it seems like she doesn't want to use it to gain control in bed anymore, it's more passionate. She holds me tightly and turns onto her back so I'm on top of her.

She grabs my cock and says "This round my cxnt will be able to keep up. I guess you will have to give it all you can". Janine is so horny for my cock. She wants to be fucked by me even harder than before. I have actually already won this fight. Janine is no longer a danger.

It's time to relax now also mentally. I look at Janine and realize again what is happening here. I am lying in bed with my ex-girlfriend's best friend, fighting her. And not only that, it seems like my victory is sure, I'm already looking forward to the first orders I'm going to give this sex goddess.

I insert my cock back into Janine's cxnt and the redhead moans. She grips my ass and enjoys every thrust from me. I wonder if Janine has also realized that this fight is lost for her. Anyway, she doesn't try to gain control in bed anymore. Janine moans even louder than in the last rounds, probably now she doesn't try to hide how good she thinks it is. I like to see Janine's face. She almost despairs with horniness.

I slowly speed up and want to finish this round, Janine also can't wait to cum again according to her facial expression. Janine can't know that this will be the second last round. She probably thinks that we will do this little game for several more rounds, but I will make her give up in the next round.

Janine moans harder and harder, giving me clear signals to finally make her come. I penetrate her harder until I finally cum inside her. We look into each other's eyes, Janine clamps her hands harder on me again. Janine hasn't come yet, and her desperate clinging to me shows me how much she needs this orgasm. She is addicted to me.

I see the same determination in her eyes as in the first round. But she is no longer determined to win, she just doesn't want to end this round without an orgasm. I keep penetrating her until after a few pushes she comes too.

I lie back on the bed and recover.

Janine is defeated. I think at the latest since the round it is clear that she has already given up inside. Nevertheless, I should not assume now that Janine will surrender to me in a break. It could still be that she is trying to avert defeat. She has to feel my cock to give up, she has to feel the reason why she gives up.
------------------------------------------------------------

Another half hour has passed. The round that follows now will be the last. I can't imagine that Janine can stand another round. I will make her give up this time. I turn back to Janine. When she notices the movements, she turns to me too and smiles at me.

"You want to take on my cxnt again?" she asks me.

I get her on her back and lay on top of her. "You've already lost, and you know it. This round I'm going to finish it."

I don't wait for Janine's answer and start kissing her neck. Janine gets horny and strokes my back. I knead her breasts and the redhead moans. Then I kiss her with tongue and Janine responds. I actually didn't want to start the fuck yet, but Janine grabs my cock right back and makes me put it in her cxnt.

This will be the last time Janine can determine when she gets my cock. I give her slow thrusts again, Janine moans as always right at the beginning. As in the last round, I satisfy her again with my cock until we get to the decisive phase.

Janine's hands are on my ass again and she desperately tries to get me to give her another orgasm. But she won't get that until she submits to me.

"Come on, don't torture me," Janine moans.

"It's time for you to submit to me and admit defeat. Give up."

Janine doesn't answer, I give her slow but intense thrusts. These will not make Janine come, but hopefully they will make her give up. I notice from Janine's desperate look that my plan is working. She wants so badly to climax. She can feel my cock. She knows there is only one way out, even though she probably couldn't imagine it at the beginning of this fight.

"Yeah ok," Janine moans.

"What ok?"

"Yes I give up. Just please fuck me already"

"Are you submitting to me?"

"Yes I am submitting. I belong to you. I do what you tell me".

"Good". I finish this round. Janine and I are already so close to climaxing that I need a few seconds to let her cum and then me.

I lay back on the bed and take a breath. I have done it, this sex goddess is defeated. Still completely exhausted from the fight I get up and go to my bag, I can't wait to put the collar on Janine.

I first put on the armband, the sign that someone is serving me sexually. The bracelet has of course the same color as the collar. Then I go to Janine with the collar in my hand.

"Stand up and kneel in front," I command my servant. Janine follows my first command and gets off the bed. She kneels in front of me, her hands resting on her thighs. Her eyes fall on my cock, probably she wants to be fucked by me again. But I now decide what happens in bed.

It already says the rules that Janine now has to do what I tell her. But I will additionally take advantage of the fact that Janine already seems addicted to fucking me, so the submission is perfect. I put the collar on her, she is now officially my servant.

My cock is unfortunately not yet ready to test my command in bed, but there are other things that need to be done now.

"You're going down to the reception desk now. Ask them if they have a folding bed, which you can put here, you will sleep on it tonight".

Most hotels have such emergency beds in storage. Ina and I have always slept in the same bed despite our self-made hierarchy, after all we were a couple. But with Janine I want to handle it differently, I think the hierarchy should be clear in the bedroom not only by the collar. That's why Janine won't sleep in the big bed, but will lie on the small cheap bed next to me.

"Yes, I will"

"Before you go, but one more thing: you call me your master from now on".

"Yes, my master".

-----------------------------------------------------------

It's already been a quarter of an hour since Janine left the hotel room on my command. I think when Janine is back here and has set up the bed, I will give her a sexual command for the first time.

After another few minutes of waiting, there is a knock at the door. I walk over and see Janine standing at the door, equipped with a folding bed and bedding. While she sets up the bed, I lie down on the bed and wait for her to finish.

A little later, Janine walks up to me. "I would like to...".

"Stop," I interrupt Janine directly. It's not that she's not allowed to say anything anymore. But so soon after her submission, I want to make my dominant position clear.

"It doesn't matter what you want now". I see Janine's look, the same one she always had before the last two rounds. I'm sure she was going to suggest that I fuck her again, but it's time for her to comply with my wishes.

I say "I know what you want. However, you will have to wait for the next fuck. You can shorten the waiting time though".

"How?" asks Janine already downright desperate.

I'm still impressed with the blowjob and handjob I got from Janine. Before Janine and I will leave this hotel room again, I want to feel such an experience again.

I sit down at the edge of the bed.

"Give me a blowjob, one that is even better than the one you gave me during our fight".

"Yes my master", Janine answers.

Janine kneels down right in front of my legs. My cock points very quickly to Janine's mouth. It is hot to be able to command Janine now. I would never have thought to sleep with Janine. And I expected even less that she would challenge me to a sex fight.

In the third round, it also seemed like it was going to come down to defeat because Janine was so incredibly good. But I was able to win. Now what I have been fighting for all night happens. Janine gives me a blowjob on my command. So hot.

Janine first starts jerking my cock, looking at me hot. Janine is so sexy, unbelievable that this hot woman must serve me. Janine then takes my cock in her mouth and starts to suck it. Janine again varies her technique and I like that so much about her.

She takes my cock out of her mouth and runs her tongue along my glans. She then kisses my glans and goes back to jerking my cock. Janine gives me that hot look again. I am so glad that we are no longer fighting for control in bed, because Janine would become very dangerous to me again with these actions.

--------------------------------------------------------

She takes my cock in her mouth again and sucks. She puts her left hand on my ass to be able to pull herself closer again and again. The right hand she puts on my thigh, close to my cock. Janine increases the intensity of this blowjob, this woman knows what she is doing. She keeps sucking and my breath catches as horny as I get.

Janine grants me a break and puts her hand on my cock again. But a few seconds later she already uses her gentle lip and her tongue again to continue the blowjob. Even her teeth she uses, but only very lightly and just right. Janine repeats this several times.

She sucks my cock intensely before giving me a break again with her hand. So it doesn't take long until I cum and my sperm squirts into Janine's mouth. Janine takes my cock out of her mouth I throw myself exhausted on the bed. That was so good, I will have a lot of fun with Janine as my servant.

After several breaths I straighten up again. Janine looks at me expectantly. I know what she wants. She wants to have a fuck as a reward, but this bed relationship is not based on mutual satisfaction. She has submitted to me. I will still reward her, but only when I want it.

"I'd say we go to sleep now. It has been a long night."

"Okay, my master," Janine replies. She knows she is not entitle to the fuck.
Janine lies down on her bed.  I grab the bedding that I put aside at the beginning of the fight. I cover up and enjoy looking down at Janine from the bed. This sex machine is now mine.

I say, "And before I forget to say it tomorrow. You will not let Christian touch your cxnt again".
"How can I...."

"Are you arguing with me?", Janine is my servant not even an hour ago and is already countering me.

"No I..."

"If you argue with me again, it will be even longer before you get to feel my cock again".
"Okay I will not let Christian touch my cxnt".  I can understand Janine. This is the first time she has to serve someone. Usually she was the dominant force in bed and could do whatever she wants. She has to get used to this role.

Moreover, it will not be an easy task to keep Christian away from her cxnt. But I want to have Janine's cxnt for myself alone. How she manages that, I don't care.

"Good night"

"I wish you the same, my master".

D69

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2021, 09:00:04 PM »
Surprised you defeated J so dominant manner.

Offline JessX

• Lez, looking for sexfights and D/s games.
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2021, 01:25:52 PM »
Great story! But I really thought you’d lose in the end.