News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Ana de Armas vs. Karen Gillan

• 2 Replies

Offline jads719

• God Member
Ana de Armas vs. Karen Gillan
« on: October 25, 2021, 12:00:16 AM »
Thank you very much to everyone who voted, liked, and posted in my previous poll!

Who would win in a catfight between these actresses?  Top photos are from events in early 2020, bottom photos are from a 2018 Oscars after party.

Ana de Armas
Karen Gillan
age 33, 5'6"
age 33, 5'11"
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
Re: Ana de Armas vs. Karen Gillan
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2021, 12:43:32 AM »
Another fantastic match-up, as usual Jads  ;D. Two of my favorite actresses going 1v1 with both sharing theme of breaking out in action flicks. Not to mention that we've got Cuba vs Scotland here, with each having a beautiful accent. A tough choice.

I hate to vote against Ana, but I've got to go with Karen on this one. I think in the end their probably fairly similar fitness wise, but I'd give the edge to Gillan. Combine that with the height advantage and I think this is Karen's fight to lose.
Gary King : "To err is human, so errr..." (The Worlds End)

Offline creviceart

• God Member
Re: Ana de Armas vs. Karen Gillan
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2021, 08:18:18 AM »
A good fight between two similar girls and both sexy.  It is very difficult to choose who would win.  In my opinion neither of them is very strong.  I voted for Ana de Armas.  She seems to me a little stouter than her rival Karen Gillan