News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Imagine starting a business where you provide a woman to beat up another woman

• 7 Replies

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
What do you all think of this. I spoke to an ex gf about this and she actually loved it, lol. It is not realistic but lots of stuff here fall in that category.
Imagine I have a business where I hire beautiful, sexy women who can fight. I hire them out to men (or women) who want someone to beat up their wife or gf or just any girl really. It is like ordering take out food but instead of food you order various degrees of beatings for the person you want attacked. There is a menu with a price list and you choose what you want done to the person.
For example say you just want the girl punched in the face once. That may be $300.
Maybe you want her punched in the face say 5 times. That may be $1000
Depending on what you want to spend and how bad you want the girl beat up will decide how violent the fight gets.
You can pay for humiliation as well. Maybe you want the girl to spit in your girl's face...that may cost an extra $100. Or maybe you want the girl to grind her foot in the girl's face. That is $200
The possibilities are endless. If you are willing to pay you can choose what the girl you hire will wear when she beats up the girl you want beaten. Maybe your fetish is like mine and you love a girl fighting in a short dress and pantyhose. If you want that combo it is an extra $150.
The choices can go on and on and the beating can be as simple as a smack in the face or as violent as a full brutal beating or anything in between.
What do you all think and who wants to apply for a job, lol?
The pay would be comparable to a high end call girl. If you are hired to smack a girl you may get 6 or 7 jobs a night and you make half of what the price is.
If you are hired to beat the shit out of a girl of course you make a lot more money and you may get two jobs a night.
What are your thoughts and who wants to apply?
Of course it is fantasy only.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 04:42:10 PM by fantasyman »

Offline DKBfb1

• God Member
Great idea!!
I'm not much into the whole punching thing though, I’m more of a rolling, hairpulling catfight fan. However, I’m not married, and a serious g/f isn’t really on my radar either.
I could just hire two I suppose and ask them to fight each other while I watch. Or if a couple of businesses offer the same service, I could hire one from each. Good times.

Offline Drake

Well, aside from being highly illegal, there probably is a good market for it.

One other very important option that you left out was an option to have it video taped either via body cam or a camera man/woman.

While this is obviously not something you could do IRL, it might make for a very good fictional video series....  ::)

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Definitely illegal and not for irl. I thought I made that clear. Fun to fantasize about though and fun to talk with others and pretend. The video idea is a great suggestion and would be incorporated into the package for an extra cost of course.

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
personally the concept you state is not consensual so i don’t buy it but i do think the idea of hiring women to fight is an interesting one. the wife of girlfriend doesn’t have to find their own fighter and risk friendships or cover being blown but they choose the woman they want to fight and the partner pays. they can choose the fighter and the outfit and the opponent turns up to fight them

Offline Thighhighboots

• Want to wrestle or fight me?
I think that you have an excellent idea. I have fantasized about some woman ripping off my wife's black mini skirt and watching her pretty lace pantyhose get all torn and her legs get all  scratched up. I even thought of hiring someone to come to the house just after my wife was all dressed up for a date pretending to be a salesperson and trying to sell something to us. Then getting insulted and beating my wife up and humiliating her. I did not know where to find a woman that would be interested in doing this though. If one could supply a market though for this, I am sure that you will find some takers. Maybe pay a little extra for her face to get scratched and a good punch in her bush.
:)

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
There are women who are masochistic and pay a female domme to beat them up, sometimes with sexual humiliation added.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
Horrible idea, even if not illegal. Now, in a fantasy situation it could work. Pay the attacker x$ to rip one shirt button off the defender, y$ to rip two shirt buttons off the defender, z$ to expose defender's one breast, q$ to rip defenders panties off, etc,...