News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Kia vs Joanna, what do you think happened? (Fixed)

• 1 Replies

Offline Primroe

Kia vs Joanna, what do you think happened? (Fixed)
« on: October 26, 2021, 01:11:35 AM »
Joana is my partner's ex-girlfriend and we have already settled things IRL.

Now what I'm interested in is what you all think happened. I'll reveal the truth in a short Finish Her style post when the poll ends.

The first four options are about how you think the match went and the last two are about who you think won.

This was a contest of wills and no bets were made, we challenged each other purely to have the last say.

{alt}
Kia on the left and Joana on the right

{alt}

{alt}

Offline Primroe

Re: Kia vs Joanna, what do you think happened? (Fixed)
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2021, 02:55:38 AM »
Once Kia and Joanna locked arms it was a deadly game of strength, with neither girl wanting to show any weakness. But Kia felt her arms burning as Joana pressed on. Within moments Kia fell to her knees realizing that she couldn't come close to matching Joana's toned muscles. A quick twist and Kia found herself facing her partner, a look of shock on her face. But as Joana pushed Kia down on the ground there was no question as to who was stronger.

Helpless, Kia struggled under Joana. She wanted Joana to know that she wouldn't go down without a fight, but with a sudden screen of shock, Kia felt the lubed dildo entering her.

"I guess you aren't that tough after all" Joanna whispered in Kia's ears.

Kia screamed as Joana aggressively trusted her hips. Through pure strength, Joana tried to break Kia's will. But as Joana trusted harder and harder, Kia's screams turned to soft moans and Joana began to feel herself heating up. Joana fliped Kia on her back and looked down at her in anger. Kia with a sly smile on her face spoke out "You had me worried". Joanna refused to believe it but with every thrust, she could feel it, Kia had control of the dildo. Joana's trusted faster and Kia began to thrust back harder. Joana let out a few worried cries, "No, No, NO! Fuck I'M BETTER THAN YOU!". But no battle cries would change the facts as Kia flipped Joana on her back and took control.

Louder and louder Joana's cries filled the room until it was so loud it hurt to listen to it. But Kia wasn't ready to stop as she grabbed the parties that Joana threw on the ground earlier. "FUCK STOP!" Joana screamed as Kia shoved the parties down Joana's throat. Now muffled cries filled the room and a puddle came visibly pouring between Joana's legs. It could have been twenty minutes or more but soon Joana stopped moving and Kia settled on top. It was over as Kia stood leaving the exhausted Joana red and sweaty on the floor.

Kia turned to her lover and made one last request for the night.

"I'm not satisfied, finish me off."