News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Family NIght

• 10 Replies

Offline Corvus

• God Member
  • Erotic fights are ...erotic! Trillian: corvustriad
Family NIght
« on: October 28, 2021, 01:37:18 AM »
PROLOGUE – Twenty years ago

Sarah, married for all of six months, kneeled down totally nude before her husband Carl.  Sarah’s hand reached up to Carl’s eight-inch erection and grasped it firmly. She lifted her chest a bit and rubbed the bulging head of his cock on her shapely breasts, teasing her rigid nipples with the pole, it’s slit already oozing a shiny stream of pre-cum.

Carl, a well-built man of 25, moaned and ran her hands through Sarah’s chestnut brown hair. He thrust his hips forward and his cock slid between Sarah’s breasts. She looked down and used her upper arms to press them together, making a warm tunnel for Carl’s cock. He tit-fucked her and yearned to be inside her.

“Oh yeah, baby – fuck that cock between my tits!  I love it!”  She then grabbed his cock and brought the head into her mouth. She took it to the back of her throat and pumped and twisted her fist.

Carl grunted, “I’m gonna fuck you!” He pulled away from his cock and pushed her back onto the bed. He roughly pushed her thighs apart and positioned the head of his cock at that divine entrance, her labia swollen and shiny, the clit poking up like a little nub. He clamped his hands down on her breasts and she swung her legs up and placed them on his shoulders. He thrust forward and his cock sank all the way in.

Sarah climaxed immediately and her pussy contracted on his cock like a muscular hand. He pounded into her over and over again and finally bellowed as his orgasm pumped huge gouts of seed deep into her, and this caused her to come again, crying out like a banshee. The strong contractions of her vagina pushed his cock out with a pop, and the semen and her juices squirted out, soaking the bed. 

But enough remained to do the job. They lay together, exhausted, and nature handled the rest.

Six weeks later, Sarah peed onto a stick and confirmed that she was pregnant.

Two month’s into her pregnancy, Sarah’s mother Connie dropped by. Carl was at work. Connie was about an inch shorter than Sarah’s 5-foot-seven, but she was equally endowed in the bosom department. She was 39, and her breasts were still firm high on her chest, and often went braless, enjoying the looks she got from both men and women alike. She wore tight jean shorts and a sleeveless white t-shirt.

Over coffee, they talked. Connie said, “Well, darlin’, I know you don’t like to talk about this, but have you ever told Carl about some of our little … fights?”

Sarah looked a bit uncomfortable. She was wearing a short blue skirt and a white tank top. She hadn’t bothered to put on a bra, and like her mom, her nipples were quite evident.

“Mama, I may have hinted once or twice that you and I wrestled a bit when I was younger.  I didn’t want to go into any more detail than that. I think Carl may find it a bit indecent.”

Connie threw her head back and laughed. “Oh, sweetie, from what I know of Carl, he’d love to see it! You know he’d pop a diamond-hard boner!”

“Mama!”

“Oh, quit your fretting! I know you two are fucking every possible chance. I’ve got eyes. I see how he looks at you.”

Sarah giggled, “Well, we do enjoy each other quite a bit.”

Connie was quiet for a moment, then said, “Ever miss the fights? I do.  We sure did get to some nasty shit.  You and I messin’ around, wrestling, clothes getting torn off.”

Sarah took a sip of coffee, said, “Mama, you know that it ain’t right. We’re family.”

Connie grinned. “Oh, hell, family fights are the only real ones.  Hell I fought with my mother, rest her soul.  We loved it.”

Sarah was lost in thought for a minute. Connie put her coffee cup down, then extended one bare leg rubbed it against Sarah’s.

“C’mon,” she wheedled. “I feel a powerful need to fight you, darling.  Don’t you feel it too?  Before long, we can’t risk it.”

Sarah remembered.  The fights had been born out of frustration and anger, and they found themselves feeding on the anger.  It just felt so damned good to tear into each other! Many times over the years, since she was a teenager, their arguments would get physical. Connie, her eyes narrowed, would slap her, and then Sarah would slap her back.  They would latch onto each other, arms and legs entwined, snarling and cursing. They would tear each other’s clothes off, and fight naked for over an hour.  And if during that time, their nipples got stiff, if they felt their pussies moisten and flow, it was what it was, and often Sarah found crushed against the floor with her mom, and Connie hips thrashing, and if it happened that she came, well then she came. 

Sarah thought, fuck it. Carl won’t be home for hours. She stared at her mom, and the conflicting emotions started brewing. The arguments, about school, about boys, about housework…she felt the heat.

She stood up. The two women were in the living room.  She went to the blinds, sealed them.  She stood in front of her mother, and said, “Okay, bitch.” And she pulled her hand back and slapped her hard on the cheek.

Connie’s head snapped back, and she got off the chair, slowly grinned, and hissed, “Okay, cxnt!” She peeled off her t-shirt, making her 38DD globes bounce, and the brown nipples were hard. She rubbed them, then held her breasts out, taunting her daughter.

Sarah pulled her tank top off and slapped at Connie with it. Connie grabbed it and pulled, and Sarah found herself being yanked toward her mother. They collided, their breasts mashing together, and Connie then wrapped both arms around her daughter’s naked waist and crushed their upper bodies together. Sarah felt her hard nipples meet her mom’s, and moaned. They rubbed their breasts together, pushing, titfighting.

“Mama, I’m going to beat the shit out of you,” Sarah gasped, pulling Connie into a strong embrace, feeling her breasts flatten against the older woman. She moved her chest side to side, slapping her mom’s tits with her own.

“Ha, you think, you young slut!”  Connie pulled back a few inches, then crashed her breasts onto Sarah’s. Sarah moaned in pain, then returned the favor. The two women did a rapid-fire slap-slap of their breasts, feeling the pain and loving. 

Sarah felt the same way she always did in these perverse encounters – ashamed in part, but also monstrously excited. She was getting so wet between her legs, and she couldn’t help but shove her hips in and grab her mom’s ass. Her skirt rode up and she pushed her panty-clad crotch onto her mom’s. She whimpered a bit as she felt the pressure.

Connie broke away from the embrace and slapped her daughter’s face. Sarah cried out in rage and then balled her fist up and sunk it into her mother’s belly, and then kneed the older woman in the crotch. Connie fell to the carpeted floor, retching. Sarah leaped on her mom and the two women went into a frenzied catball, cursing and spitting.

Connie tore away at her daughter’s panties, leaving her bare under skirt. Sarah in turn unsnapped Connie’s jean shorts, and worked them down her thighs, then grabbed the crotch of her panties and ripped them away. Sarah had a shaven pussy, but her mom’s had a generous bush. Both women snaked their hands down to claw at the other’s pussy. Both women screamed and continued to dig.

They rolled around the floor, joined in a furious heated embrace, slapping and clawing at the flesh, and they bit each other on the shoulders and arms again and again. They fought like they had fought so many times before. They knew they needed this obscene fight, needed the release.

Connie pinned Sarah to the floor and fucked her crotch into Sarah’s, their swollen labia making a squelching sound. Sarah gasped as Connie’s large clit emerged from her pubic forest and slid along her bare slit and met her pearl.  She cried out again and again, as she came, and as she was joined in turn by Connie’s violent orgasm.  They squirted their river of girlcum into each other’s pussies. 

And they didn’t even notice that Carl, eyes wide in shock, stood three feet from them, looking down at their naked bodies still pulsing from their erotic war.

Carl pointed, gulped, then croaked, “How – how – ohh, Sarah, your mom!  How could you!”

Connie groaned and rolled of her daughter. Her pubic hair was matted with secretions. She breathed heavily a few times, and then said, “Well, fuck, Carl!  C’mon, don’t you kind of love it? Doesn’t it make you hot?”

Sarah, eye still dazed, said, “Ohhhh….baby….babe….I’m sorry..so sorry….I promise….I won’t do it again.”

Connie sat up, looked at Carl…and saw the bulge in his pants.

“Well, you hypocrite!  Look, darlin’ he’s harder than a rock!  Ohh, I want me some of that!” 

She got to her feet, walked towards Carl. Carl, eyes still wide, walked back, a few steps.  Connie grinned a particular even grin, grabbed Carl’s arm with one strong hand, and unzipped his pants with the other, and quickly fished out his throbbing erection.

“Ooh, you say one thing, but your dick says another.” 

And she expertly worked her fist up and down on Carl’s cock, and in five firm strokes he cried out, covered his eyes, and spurted gouts of semen. The white streams shot out and landed on Connie’s face and breasts, and another spurt traveled the air to land on Sarah’s naked body. Connie had never seen a man shoot so much cum. She marveled at it and bent down pulled the  cock into her mouth, drinking the last blast.

Carl popped out of his mother-in-law’s mouth, and fell back on his knees.  Both women watched him, waiting for it.

Carl said, “No.  No. No, I can’t.  This is too much.  I’m out of her, Sarah, away from you and your sick twisted mother.  I’m gone…”

With that, he stood up, pulled his flaccid penis back into this pants, and walk out.

Sarah finally realized what happened, and she lay down and cried.

To be continued 

« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 01:45:35 AM by Corvus »

Offline Gmc10

• https://gmc10gmc.tumblr.com
Re: Family NIght
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2021, 10:35:30 AM »
Excellent one! One of the best scenarios: busty mom and busty daughter sexfighting against each other. Interesting to see how it continues...

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2021, 05:17:49 PM »
Great start. Carl needs to get his head out of his ass and enjoy

Offline DaveLovesFights

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2021, 08:50:56 AM »
Really good Family fight story. Too bad Carl went away. Will he come back?  ;D

Congratulations

Offline Agraf

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2021, 11:17:54 AM »
PROLOGUE – Twenty years ago
(...)

To be continued 

Since I like best the fights between mature ladies, the title you added to the Prologue caught my eye - and mind. Please continue, and give Sarah some reasons to smile again.

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2021, 05:26:05 PM »
Can’t wait for this to continue! Love it

Offline Frank

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2021, 10:40:26 PM »
Very hot story ! Excellent !! I can't wait for more !!

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2021, 01:51:34 PM »
Nice family fight , mom vs daughter .

Offline Tigressel

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2021, 06:44:12 PM »
Brilliant start. Can't wait for the next part
The best way to settle rivalries between bitter rivals is to get down and dirty and let the claws talk...

Offline Corvus

• God Member
  • Erotic fights are ...erotic! Trillian: corvustriad
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2021, 05:10:28 AM »
Thanks for all the kind words. I do guarantee that this will go on.

These people aim to misbehave.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 05:10:56 AM by Corvus »

Offline AndrewScott

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2022, 12:18:49 AM »
Can’t wait for the next part!