News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Suitefights: Lora Cross vs Sarah Brooke

• 15 Replies

Offline deity17313

• God Member
Suitefights: Lora Cross vs Sarah Brooke
« on: October 29, 2021, 08:47:54 AM »
Just wanted to make a official thread for Steve to promote his upcoming release of Sarah vs Lora. He just released his preview on twitter and it looks real good.

https://mobile.twitter.com/suitefights?lang=en
Support his via sponsorships on gumroad so that he can continue producing catfights that are the best IMHO in the category.
https://suitefights.gumroad.com/l/WSQcM

Ddot

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Re: Suitefights: Lora Cross vs Sarah Brooke
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2021, 10:27:26 AM »
DAMN! I was going to wait on purchasing this one (I was more interested in the Vika fight) because I've got a lot of spending this month but after seeing that preview now I have to squeeze this one into my budget to buy it as soon as it comes out along with the other SF bout. Oh well, money...easy come easy go. Lol

Offline Gitter73

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2021, 05:50:12 PM »
This had the snarly intensity that I so like. Interesting ending!

Mandarin

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2021, 09:36:52 PM »
This is a fantastic catfight!!   It has breast attacks, pussy attacks and face slapping!!   It is one of the best catfights I have seen in years.

Offline dww4life

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2021, 10:29:53 PM »
I just pulled the trigger and bought the fight and it was simple and instant through gumroad. Got a link with all the versions plus the BTS video with almost 10 minutes of the girls undressing/dressing, flexing, etc. Well worth it and I hope to see more sponsored catfights like this in the future. I'm just kicking myself for not getting in on the Carmilla vs Vika match. Hopefully there will be a full version of it down the road for those that missed out.

The fight itself is amazing, probably in My Top 5 SF matches of all time. Even the interviews are so well done, it feels like a real movie production. Oh and I love the pre-fight strikes, especially the last pussy strike by Sarah. :D

PS-Can we get a fight with Paisley next?!  ;D

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2021, 01:34:38 AM »
I'll just echo what everyone else has said and say that this is another superb fight and I'd STRONGLY recommend it as well. The pain tolerance of these two is out of this world. They just tear into one another. This fight was far more vicious than I was anticipating.

What else is there to say? Sarah and Lora delivered an epic catfight and Suitefights' incredible production quality is right there to put you in the middle of all of the action.

Just an incredible week of catfights from Suitefights. Two of the better catfights he's ever produced (and that's saying a lot!), and hope he continues his hot streak and gets the next one scheduled as soon as possible.

Offline dww4life

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2021, 04:02:28 AM »
I'll just echo what everyone else has said and say that this is another superb fight and I'd STRONGLY recommend it as well. The pain tolerance of these two is out of this world. They just tear into one another. This fight was far more vicious than I was anticipating.
I haven't seen many girls being able to take Sarah's vicious hair pulling and tit mauling like Lora did, but Lora was also panting earlier than I thought. She's a fitness freak and Sarah still had her out of breath at times. That tells you how great of a catfighter Sarah truly is.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2021, 07:37:32 AM »
I agree that Sarah Brooke is the ultimate best catfighter today. I have seen and own many of her fights and how she just dominates. Her match with Evonn is a testimony of how she destroys a feisty newcomer. Too bad that Lexi injured her shoulder as it appeared she was getting the best of Sarah with her style of attack. I think Sarah could have lost this one. Her battle with Lora will be a classic.

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2021, 07:05:03 PM »
I agree that Sarah Brooke is the ultimate best catfighter today. I have seen and own many of her fights and how she just dominates. Her match with Evonn is a testimony of how she destroys a feisty newcomer. Too bad that Lexi injured her shoulder as it appeared she was getting the best of Sarah with her style of attack. I think Sarah could have lost this one. Her battle with Lora will be a classic.
Lora reminds me of Nikki with her style of attacks and hunger for winning... She really got Sarah feeling those hahaha you could see on her face that she was getting a hard time there and i absolutely think that Lora could've won that fight even if it is Sarah, she dominated the entire fight, you can see the results at the end.

Lora certainly did something unique! I've only seen 2 women besides her who gave Sarah some trouble and those were Lyric and Mila who were two of top fighters at the time (Lyric still is as she is not retired i think)

She really looked like Nikki when she fought Mila, she dominated the fight and gave it all she had to win but unfortunaly she didn't win like Nikki did.

Still, Nikki is my top 1 favorite, Sarah is my second and now Lora is my third! Hope to see her fighting Sarah again or maybe Nikki one day.

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2021, 04:10:06 AM »
I'm just kicking myself for not getting in on the Carmilla vs Vika match...
I missed it, too, unintentionally. Sometimes folks are just too busy and these deadlines pass under the radar.

If I can make a suggestion to SuiteFights:
Repost the Carmilla vs Vika Gumroad archive, only make it cost more than during pre-release. This way, pre-release fans are rewarded by getting the content for a lower price, and diehard fans can still purchase the content, albeit for more money. Post the catfight on clips4sale for those interested in only the catfight.

This way, pre-release, post-release and clips4sale are all contributing revenue streams, and different types of fans are satisfied. What's not to love?
I'll take the media marketing consultant hat off now...:)

Offline dww4life

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2022, 07:20:55 PM »
I like to tussle for real whos next?  #catfight #bitchfight #strongwoman @SuiteFights https://pic.twitter.com/P0LneHwbZ1
Sarah tweeted this today. Who do you want to see her fight next?

I'd like to see her go up against Santana from Mexican Catfight.

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2022, 09:59:00 AM »
I like to tussle for real whos next?  #catfight #bitchfight #strongwoman @SuiteFights https://pic.twitter.com/P0LneHwbZ1

Sexywife or a rematch against Lora.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2022, 02:32:03 PM »

Sexywife or a rematch against Lora.

Sarah brooke vs vika or nikki would be exciting to see

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2022, 03:48:46 AM »
If we find out that Bella took Nikki, she would be next in line. If Nikki wins, it;s Vika next.

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2022, 03:52:56 AM »
If we find out that Bella took Nikki, she would be next in line. If Nikki wins, it;s Vika next.
Did see any post from Suitefights regarding Round 4 yet. From what I already saw, Nikki is in trouble. Possibly the end of her undefeated status. Find out tommorow!!