News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Lynda Carter

• 43 Replies

Offline Attaguy

Lynda Carter
« on: October 31, 2021, 05:30:49 PM »
Who would you have liked to see catfight Lynda Carter back in her prime? And does she win or lose?

Offline DKBfb1

• God Member
Re: Lynda Carter
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2021, 07:00:34 PM »
Does it have to be women from the same era?

Offline Attaguy

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2021, 07:28:17 PM »

Nope

Offline Tiger80

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2021, 07:53:07 PM »
Catherine Bach

Offline KatFiteFan

• God Member
    • Capital City Catfights
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2021, 08:06:44 PM »
Loni Anderson
“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi

Offline DKBfb1

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2021, 08:34:11 PM »

Nope
In that case Kate Beckinsale. And as for does she win, well, that depends on how we define 'win'.
She dominates Kate in a rolling, hairpulling catfight. She's on top of Kate, pinning her down and crushing her beneath (while viciously tearing Kate's hair) for about 80%+ of the time. The remainder is split between furiously catballing around and Kate occasionally being on top. The latter doesn't happen often, anytime it does is brief, and even then Lynda still yanks Kate's gorgeous mane of hair mercilessly. Before proceeding to roll Kate off of her, onto her back, and pouncing on her to continue her relentless mauling and domination of Kate. All the while spitting venom and hatred at beautiful Kate.
Only thing is though because Kate is so incredible she bravely refuses to concede. She's fighting for her man and won't give him up for any reason, no matter what cruelty she must endure. Every time Lynda demands Kate submit she is met with a defiant "fuck you!!" or 'fucking bitch!!" etc.
That's how I see it anyway.  :D

Offline VAKris

• Late 40's female
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2021, 09:01:10 PM »
Several I would like to see;

1)  Susan Anton:   Lynda wins after a tough fight.   Susan using her long legs on the brunette and a lot of breast mauling.  But Lynda's power finally caves Susan's belly in and Carter able to put her away.

2) Jayne Kennedy:   Carter loss.   Kennedy the better athlete and her legs allow her to control Carter as Jayne mauls that chest until Lynda is forced to submit.

3)  Cathy Lee Crosby:  Carter loss.   Carter gets in a fist fight with the former pro tennis player.    Lynda caught, dropped, and counted out by the tough blonde.

4)  Catherine Bach:   Carter win.  Even fight with lots of hairpulling, slapping, punching, and kicking.   Carter wins when she goes dirty to maul on Bach's chest.   Bach not able to keep up with the dirty fighting falls prey to the Carter smother.

5)   Raquel Welch:   Carter win.   Lynda making a statement early in her fighting career that the guard is changing.   Raquel with her signature "anything goes" style but Lynda wears her down.   Lynda wraps Raquel up in her legs and then pulls her face into her chest to smother the legend out.

Looking forward to comments and other ideas.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2021, 08:03:28 AM »
<6> Farrah Fawcett.  Texas vs Texas.

<7> Chris Evert.  Athletics vs movie star cross over.

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2021, 11:51:41 AM »
Lynda as Wonder Woman losing with Loni Anderson as Fausta in a fair fight without superpowers.

Offline Freefall

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2021, 06:44:31 PM »
Ive always loved writing Lynda Carter stories...
Check out a story I did where Sybil Danning challengers Carter for her crown

https://www.deviantart.com/free---fall/art/QUEEN-OF-THE-BEACH-FLASHBACK-DANNING-VS-CARTER-722158062

Offline griffin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2021, 08:08:57 AM »
Lindsay Wagner. Wagner would win.

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2021, 10:59:58 AM »
Ladies room, after, or before (or during)  the Emmy Awards gala (where these sorts were taken) ? ;)

{alt}

{alt}

Or, what about Wonder Woman vs. Supergirl ?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/--vZpwz8LBLc/UHUr7NVcouI/AAAAAAAAR7s/B04AVyDrDtM/s1600/the-vanilla-label.jpg

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/NINTCHDBPICT000199907062.jpg

... without... or with... superpowers !
« Last Edit: November 04, 2021, 11:03:32 AM by Patrick »

Offline randomman

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2021, 11:09:53 AM »

Nope

First thought? 

Caroline Munro

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2021, 12:20:40 PM »
How about Lynda...

{alt}

... vs...

Cybill ?

{alt}

... and/or...

The "other" Linda ?

{alt}

Offline Attaguy

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2021, 05:05:20 PM »
How about Lynda...

{alt}

... vs...

Cybill ?

{alt}

... and/or...

The "other" Linda ?

{alt}

These are both great choices. Carter would have her hands full with either of the big, strong blondes. While I see Carter winning very close fights, I wouldn't be shocked to see Cybil or Evans take her down.