News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Scissor Queen Vs Rough Neck Wrassler Chapter 10 BITCHAMANIA

• 0 Replies

Offline Wildthing2001

• The King of the Ring
Scissor Queen Vs Rough Neck Wrassler Chapter 10 BITCHAMANIA
« on: November 16, 2021, 02:32:50 PM »
Scissor Queen Vs Rough Neck Wrassler 
Pt 10
 Bitchermania  Bonnie Battles Terry

Come on big mouth let’s see if you can back up all of the bullshit you talked “Terry challenges striding out to the middle of the mat where she is met by a red and blue blur as Bonnie barrels into her larger opponent tackling her to the ground. Clad in a sky blue bikini Bonnie quickly overwhelms her rival raining slaps to Tammy’s face and punches to her body.

Tammy weathers her opponent’s storm retaliating latching on to the redheads C-cup breast digging her sharp nails into Bonnie’s freckled orbs. The brutal boob attack elicits a high pitch wail from her adversary who returns the brunettes tit torture sinking her teeth into Terry’s right teat.

AAARRRGH SHE’S FUCKING BITING MY TIT , LET ME LOOSES BITCH “ the busty brunette cries out only to have both Olivia respond informing her “ Nothing we can do about it babe remember it’s a no holds barred “ to which the redhead responds by sinking her teeth deeper into Terry’s boob. FUCKING cxnt” the brunette cries out sinking both her hands into Bonnie’s tresses jerking her head back looking into her opponent’s eyes informing Bonnie of exactly what she’s goanna do to her once she gets free. Let my tit free cxnt or I promise you the beating you’re goanna receive you’ll never forget “the busty Brit informs her foe before showing how down and dirty she can really get snaking her left down reaching between her foes legs clawing her pussy.

Bonnie shivers as she reacts to the attack on her most sensitive of parts only to be taken a more painful place as Terry jams her finger into the redheads ass hole eliciting a loud yelp of surprise which then turns into pain as her opponent inserts a second then third finger into her most sacred orifice . This action causes Bonnie to release her bite reaching back trying to remove Terry’s hand which has formed a painful claw hold now squeezing the red heads ample ass cheeks. Terry uses her grip on her opponent rear end to roll Bonnie onto her stomach using her free hand reaching up grabbing a handful of crimson locks yanking her foes head back before slamming it down against the thick blue mat. 

Stunned by the brutal head banging Bonnie is easy picking as Terry hoist her up to her feet by a grip on her bikini bottoms and top throwing her over the top rope sending the red head crashing to luckily for her the padded floor outside. COME ON cxnt YOU WANTED ME IN THIS TYPE OF FIGHT NOW GET UP AND FIGHT ME LIKE A REAL WOMAN” Terry bellows as she steps between the ropes to stand behind her slowly rising opponent.

Bonnie stumbles to her feet shaking her head trying to clear the cobwebs away when she is again the victim of brunette’s wrath who runs leaping in the air sending both feet into the red head catapulting her forward as if she has just been shot out of a cannon flying forward smashing into the seated Karen and Olivia. Luckily for Bonnie the blonde uses her frame to cushion her fall catching Clem’s girlfriend in her arms only to have the big auburn hair BBW rip Bonnie from her arms tossing her back into the fray. Terry catches the withering red head winking at her significant other thanking her for the assist promising to show her gratitude later on in the bedroom before turning back to the task at hand. The grinning self-proclaimed bully from Brittan throws Bonnie over the top rope sending her crashing back into the ring following close behind clubbing her smaller opponent across her upper back once again dropping her to the ground.
Come on where’s all the tough talk now bitch I mean you went thru all the trouble of thinking you’ve duped me into a trap just to become my newest whipping girl” Terry laughs repeatedly sending kicks into her crawling rivals side  which sends Bonnie rolling across the ring stopped only by the corner post . Winded ribs aching from the brutal battering Bonnie uses the corner post to pull herself to her feet turning around never expecting Terry who charges like a rhino towards her leaping in the air executing a flying body splash.

Almost crushed thru the corner Bonnie’s whole being feels as if it has been run over by a tractor trailer air completely expelled from her body leaving her at the big brunette’s who she challenged to this one sided match mercy.   

Damn that felt good but not as good as this Is goanna feel hey Clem old buddy remember how me sitting on your face felt well now your girlfriend gets to taste the same golden trim you did” Terry shouts loud enough for Bonnie whose face is now buried in her opponents ass crack can hear. Victim of a brutal face pounding stink face smoother causing Clem to half rise only to be pulled back down by his arm as Olivia shakes her head dragging him back down to his seat.

Tempted to intervene unable to watch his beloved punished Clem tries to break the auburn haired beauties grip only to find himself flipped to the ground compliments of Olivia’s newly acquired Judo lessons.

For a moment the two combatants grapple on the ground fighting for superiority which Olivia gains using dirty tactics latching onto Clem’s crotch with a brutal ball pinch. Assaulted by a nauseating wave of pain Clem finds himself at the mercy of Olivia who uses her heavier frame to roll him onto his back capturing the speedo clad young man in a reverse head scissor. Clem struggles fruitlessly to escape from his foes vise like grip as Olivia’s huge meaty thighs blocks out the sounds of Bonnie’s muffled cries.

Terry repeatedly rams her big butt into her face bouncing the back of her head off the middle turnbuckle finally taking a break allowing her demolished opponent to slump down to the mat as she struts around the ring stopping in front of her girlfriend who still restrains Clem striking a double bicep pose. Come on Clem you didn’t really think that your little candy ass tramp over there could take down the Scissor Queen now did you. After all look at you can’t even take down an old broad like Olivia” Terry teases her girlfriend who gives her the middle finger to then return to her just rising opponent.

Come on red let’s go for a ride” the big brunette informs bonnie grabbing her by the arm whipping her across the ring where she bounces off the ropes rebounding back towards her nemesis. Stumbling out of control back towards Terry who then bends over executing a back body drop sending Bonnie sailing thru the air crashing back first onto the canvas where she bounces several times before coming to a stop lying barely moving

Terry who now could have ended the one sided beat down at any time carries her battered rival over to the corner sitting Bonnie on the second turnbuckle spreading her legs placing each ankle on the opposite rope arms across the top ones leaving her a sitting duck for who knows what. The what comes in the form of Terry who takes a couple of steps back before charging in sending her foot up between her defenseless foes legs smashing into the red heads crotch. The force of the first two blows shakes Bonnie’s frame leaving her mouth agape salvia drooling out of the corners as the sheer debilitating effect of her nemesis cxntbusting leaves her on the verge of passing out.
 The third lifts the redhead up off her seat sending Bonnie crashing face first to the canvas face buried in the mat ass sticking up in the air hands buried between abused her now almost numb pussy.

Told you I was going to lay a beat down on you like you never imagined bitch so now I’m goanna show some decency and put you out of your misery just to please Karen over there for old time’s sake eh blondie” Terry laughs blowing Karen a kiss which doesn’t sit well with Olivia who gives her lover the finger in return. Right back at you babe but you’ll have to wait until after I finish taking out this trash then we can go at it luv” Terry coos as she slowly ascend the turnbuckles stopping once she gets to the top turning to measure her still unmoving victim. Now watch this and learn sissy’s “Terry crows before leaping off performing a perfect moonsault plummeting down towards her unlucky foe.

The only problem is that Bonnie has been playing possum and although she adsorbed tremendous punishment the red headed wrestler raises her knees into the perfect position to impale Terry who comes down back first. The agonizing wail which Terry releases echoes around the basement battle room as she lands on the mat aching her back shaking uncontrollably as indescribable pain runs up and down her spine.

A bruised sweaty Bonnie slowly stands grinning first over at Clem and Olivia then down at her still paralyzed opponent who she rolls onto her belly sending knee after knee down into Terry’s lower back. Taking a break after twenty consecutive knees Bonnie grabs Terry by the legs fragging her over to the corner placing one leg on each side of the corner post. She then rolls out of the ring grabbing each of the still moaning brunette’s ankles jerking her forward slamming Terry’s crotch against the steel pole.  The brutal pussy bashing seemingly bringing Terry out of her stupor forcing another high pitched wail from the once dominating British brawler who cries out for mercy as  Bonnie repeatedly bashes her cxnt against the cold steel post .

Pay backs a bitch huh BITCH “Bonnie screams as she continuously pulverizes her pussy before she finally relents returning to the ring grabbing Terry by her long dark tresses dragging her back to the middle of the ring where she again grabs Brits legs hooking them under her arms rolling her onto her stomach. Bonnie laughs taunting Olivia telling her that she can be next if she’s wants as she locks her significant other in a back breaking Boston crab hold. Now the decibels that Terry’s screams reach probably can be heard outside the big Victorian manor as Bonnie sits back bending her sobbing foe‘s back to the breaking point forcing her big boob opponent to tap out.

Oh no bitch you can’t quit that ain’t what we agreed upon remember this ain’t over until the victor says it is” Bonnie hisses leaning back ever father drawing another series of high pitched wails from her trapped nemesis. Want me to let you go just tell everyone how much superior I am than your fat cry baby ass” Bonnie orders her trapped foe forcing Terry to sing the praises of her redheaded conqueror now satisfied that the once boastful bitch knows her place which is at the feet of her better.   .