News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Scissor Queen Vs Rough Neck Wrassler Chapter 11

• 1 Replies

Offline Wildthing2001

• The King of the Ring
Scissor Queen Vs Rough Neck Wrassler Chapter 11
« on: November 21, 2021, 01:48:41 AM »
 Scissor Queen Vs Rough Neck Wrassler
Pt 11 Karen comes to fight

Karen exits her cab excited about her upcoming session against Olivia who is taking the place of her regular opponent who last week was the victim of a thorough bruising at the hands of Clem%u2019s girlfriend in a NHB catfight .
Hurting but not seriously injured Tammy will not be stepping back onto the mats for at least a month having to allow her strained back muscles and still tender tits and pussy to heal. The big Brit has already started badmouthing Bonnie challenging the redhead to a rematch hoping that her redheaded rival will take the bait and accept.
 Karen rings the door tapping her booted toe impatiently arms crossed across her huge rack as she tries to psyche herself up for the big challenge that lays ahead. Although she has been training hard these past weeks using her roommate who has improved immensely in the wrestling department as an opponent who sometimes to her chagrin has not held back when battling her. Many times they%u2019re coach has had to physically separate the two thinking that they had gone over the line using illegal maneuvers not knowing the type of combat he was training the duo for required that they be able to withstand just such attacks.

Oh welcome hon you%u2019re a bit early I was just changing and getting the room ready for us %u201Cthe dark haired woman who Karen almost doesn%u2019t recognize laughs inviting her in. Oh shit is that you Olivia what the hell have you done bitch%u201D Karen is finally able to get out    stuttering as if there is an alien in front of her.
 Nothing much it ain%u2019t permanent anyways just thought since you supposed to be facing my sweetheart and was gracious enough to accept me as her replacement I might as well get as close to Tammy in appearance as possible%u201D the newly dyed brunette laughs running her hand thru her curly dark tresses. 

No matter how you look it ain%u2019t goanna throw me off my game, your still in for the thrashing of your life old lady%u201D Karen quips brushing last a grinning Olivia. The blonde puts her car face back on having digested her soon to be adversary%u2019s new appearance Karen slips back into her persona remembering her and Clem%u2019s mantra of no pain is enough to break us and take no prisoners.

She goes straight to the basement passing Terry who lounges outside on the patio sipping a cup of hot tea sunbathing topless. Hi there ready to get your lake tail handed to you by my boo, you think I was unmerciful wait until Olivia traps you between her thighs. One too she don%u2019t like no weak ass bitches so don%u2019t beg for release because all that will get you is a long drawn out face sit %u201C Tammy tells Karen who totally ignores the brunette passing her by as if she wasn%u2019t there.
 Shut the fuck up loser, I don%u2019t take advice from bitches that allowed a newbie to put them on the shelf%u201D the sassy blonde says as she exits the room entering the stairway to the basement. Just wait until I heal up bitch then I%u2019m going to make you that little bozo hair tramp and Clem pay %u201C is Terry%u2019s reply as all she can do for the moment is sit and simmer.
 When Karen reaches the basement she finds Lucy sitting against the wall clad in a robe eyeing her suspiciously asking just what she was doing there. Don%u2019t worry about me Karen I ain%u2019t got no ax to grind with you after all it%u2019s not like I was caught fucking my roommate on video or something%u201D the little brunette laughs me. No I%u2019m on after you two finish got this chick who wants me to show her the ropes so when she faces the bitch whose been cheating with her man she%u2019ll know how to handle the low down cxnt%u201D Karen%u2019s sometimes on sometimes off ex informs her.

Both look at the other as if each wants to say something with Karen breaking the silence stepping towards Lucy reaching out to her taking her hair in her hands pulling the pietie bubble butt beauty to her. Just as she is about to kiss Lucy Olivia comes thumping down the stairs dressed in a revealing black bikini which strains to hold her ample assets.
What the fuck you come here to fuck or fight bitch we can do the later after I kick your pansy ass blondie%u201D the newly minted brunette laughs ordering Karen to change into her bathing suit. Don%u2019t have to lard ass %u201Cis the busty blondes reply as she opens her trench coat dropping it to the floor revealing that all she has underneath is a skimpy two piece white with aqua blue polka doted swimsuit.

Ready whenever you are cxnt %u201CKaren challenges only to have the start of their match interrupted by the doorbell. Don%u2019t worry I get it probably my guest be right back don%u2019t start without me %u201CLucy chuckles excitedly bounding up the stairs taking three at a time. A minute passes then a loud exchange of words which neither the blonde or brunette battler can make out. That is until the new arrival enters stopping hands on hips drawing all afternoon to her causing both Karen and Olivia to stand speechless in shock.
 That%u2019s right whores I%u2019m back for more and I ain%u2019t facing Lucy no this time I%u2019m going to kick the fat dirty whores ass who tried to fuck my Clem%u201D Bonnie screams shedding her coat to stand in nothing but a flesh colored black lined skimpy bikini %u2026.To be continued
PS : Sorry Image Labeled Yolanda should actually be labeled Tammy

« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 01:57:25 AM by Wildthing2001 »

Offline Wildthing2001

• The King of the Ring
Re: Scissor Queen Vs Rough Neck Wrassler Chapter 11
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2021, 02:12:10 AM »
Scissor Queen Vs Rough Neck Wrassler
Pt 11 Karen comes to fight

Karen exits her cab excited about her upcoming session against Olivia who is taking the place of her regular opponent who last week was the victim of a thorough bruising at the hands of Clem's girlfriend in a NHB catfight .
Hurting but not seriously injured Tammy will not be stepping back onto the mats for at least a month having to allow her strained back muscles and still tender tits and pussy to heal. The big Brit has already started badmouthing Bonnie challenging the redhead to a rematch hoping that her redheaded rival will take the bait and accept.
 Karen rings the door tapping her booted toe impatiently arms crossed across her huge rack as she tries to psyche herself up for the big challenge that lays ahead. Although she has been training hard these past weeks using her roommate who has improved immensely in the wrestling department as an opponent who sometimes to her chagrin has not held back when battling her. Many times there coach has had to physically separate the two thinking that they had gone over the line using illegal maneuvers not knowing the type of combat he was training the duo for required that they be able to withstand just such attacks.

Oh welcome hon youre a bit early I was just changing and getting the room ready for us " the dark haired woman who Karen almost doesn't recognize laughs inviting her in. Oh shit is that you Olivia what the hell have you done bitch" Karen is finally able to get out stuttering as if there is an alien standing in front of her.
 Nothing much it ain't permanent anyways just thought since you supposed to be facing my sweetheart and was gracious enough to accept me as her replacement I might as well get as close to Tammy in appearance as possible the newly dyed brunette laughs running her hand thru her curly dark tresses. 

No matter how you look it ain%u2019t goanna throw me off my game, your still in for the thrashing of your life old lady" Karen quips brushing last a grinning Olivia. The blonde puts her car face back on having digested her soon to be adversaries new appearance Karen slips back into her persona remembering her and Clem's mantra of no pain is enough to break us and take no prisoners.

She goes straight to the basement passing Terry who lounges outside on the patio sipping a cup of hot tea sunbathing topless. Hi there ready to get your lake tail handed to you by my boo, you think I was unmerciful wait until Olivia traps you between her thighs. One too she don't like no weak ass bitches so don't beg for release because all that will get you is a long drawn out face sit" Tammy tells Karen who totally ignores the brunette passing her by as if she wasn't there.
 Shut the fuck up loser, I don't take advice from bitches that allowed a newbie to put them on the shelf the sassy blonde says as she exits the room entering the stairway to the basement. Just wait until I heal up bitch then I'm going to make you that little bozo hair tramp and Clem pay" is Terry's reply as all she can do for the moment is sit and simmer.
 When Karen reaches the basement she finds Lucy sitting against the wall clad in a robe eyeing her suspiciously asking just what she was doing there. Don't worry about me Karen I ain't got no ax to grind with you after all it's not like I was caught fucking my roommate on video or something the little brunette laughs me. No I'm on after you two finish got this chick who wants me to show her the ropes so when she faces the bitch whose been cheating with her man she'll know how to handle the low down cxnt" Karen's sometimes on sometimes off ex informs her.

Both look at the other as if each wants to say something with Karen breaking the silence stepping towards Lucy reaching out to her taking her hair in her hands pulling the petitte bubble butt beauty to her. Just as she is about to kiss Lucy Olivia comes thumping down the stairs dressed in a revealing black bikini which strains to hold her ample assets.
What the fuck you come here to fuck or fight bitch we can do the later after I kick your pansy ass blondie " the newly minted brunette laughs ordering Karen to change into her bathing suit. Don't have to lard ass" is the busty blondes reply as she opens her trench coat dropping it to the floor revealing that all she has underneath is a skimpy two piece white with aqua blue polka doted swimsuit.

Ready whenever you are cxnt " Karen challenges only to have the start of their match interrupted by the doorbell. Don't worry I get it probably my guest be right back don't start without me" Lucy chuckles excitedly bounding up the stairs taking three at a time.
 A minute passes then a loud exchange of words which neither the blonde or brunette battler can make out. That is until the new arrival enters stopping hands on hips drawing all afternoon to her causing both Karen and Olivia to stand speechless in shock.
 That's right whores I'm back for more and I ain't facing Terry this time I'm going to kick the two fat dirty whores asses who tried to fuck my Clem" Bonnie informs a shocked Karen and Olivia. The redhead then sheds her coat to stand in nothing but a flesh colored black lined skimpy bikini looking to all the world like a woman ready for action.....To be continued
PS : Sorry Image Labeled Yolanda should actually be labeled Tammy