News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Trillian offline catfight

• 4 Replies

Offline jane_cat

• Hi
Trillian offline catfight
« on: November 26, 2021, 09:49:21 PM »
Hi, I would love to do a long catfight scene at trillian. I am not online so much lately, so it would be great of someone would set a scene with me and we would reply anytime 1 of us is online by a looong posts. I love long and detailed posts. I am lesbian into any type of catfighting, even brutal and dirty. And I dont mind to go very erotic. Lately I love titfights too and having a new avatar sometimes - danielley ayala. Feel free to add me at trillian (jane_cat) if you are interested. Oh and I love to have a scene with someone having matching body with me. Or we can pick our avatars. But my thing lately is sexy and big tits.

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
Re: Trillian offline catfight
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2021, 11:00:45 PM »
Hi, I would love to do a long catfight scene at trillian. I am not online so much lately, so it would be great of someone would set a scene with me and we would reply anytime 1 of us is online by a looong posts. I love long and detailed posts. I am lesbian into any type of catfighting, even brutal and dirty. And I dont mind to go very erotic. Lately I love titfights too and having a new avatar sometimes - danielley ayala. Feel free to add me at trillian (jane_cat) if you are interested. Oh and I love to have a scene with someone having matching body with me. Or we can pick our avatars. But my thing lately is sexy and big tits.
I left you a message on Trillian.  Let’s talk if you’re still interested

Offline WarGirl2

• I do grappling, cat and rougher fights here.
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2022, 01:31:04 PM »
I am in.
You find me on the www.chatfighters.com. I am WarGirl there.

I do grappling, cat and rougher fights here. My fav is the no rules dirty groundfight.

And one more thing, I am very straight, never do sexfight or erotic stuffs, just pure fight.

Offline Kateintense

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2022, 05:17:08 PM »

I am very much interested in long,  descriptive and INTENSE RP cat, boxing, brawl, wrestling scenes. I look for and offer intelligent, wild, rough contests.  Let's include dialog, details, emotion and make in very personal and PRIMAL !!  contact me on Trillian: msintense or at Discord at kateintense#0506 and let' chat about ideas and how we can have  wild, sexy, FUN.

Offline Indian_Girlfighter

• Want to test World bests
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2022, 06:55:57 PM »

I invite you to pl refer my profile & go ahead if it suits us best.

Like wise I too like but struggle with time.

Hope this would suit us best

Trillian - Indian_girlfighter
Want to test World bests