News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

SuiteFights Presents: MILA vs NIKKI - Ultimate Edition!

• 9 Replies

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
SuiteFights Presents: MILA vs NIKKI - Ultimate Edition!
« on: November 27, 2021, 10:57:30 PM »

Happy Holidays, Everyone!

I recall a lot of you were bummed in 2017 when MILA vs NIKKI debuted as a purchase-only release and not a sponsorship due to my frustrations with sponsor piracy.

However, I continued to shoot the photos and BTS content you all love for (most of) my fights going forward, even though there was no sponsorship solution available at the time. Since discovering Gumroad earlier this year and becoming familiar with their toolset, I figured it was time to remedy this oversight.

Now available to purchase: MILA vs NIKKI: Ultimate Edition!

Now you can experience our best-selling catfight ever the way it was supposed to be, minus the sponsorship price! With your purchase, you will receive access to the following:

- Downloadable and streaming options for 4K, 1080p, and Mobile resolutions
 -15-minute BTS video featuring previously unseen footage of the girls getting ready, during and after the fight, plus a post-fight shower of one of the ladies
- 9-minute video of Mila's photo session
- 22-minute video of Nikki's photo session
- 145 high-resolution photos, plus an assortment of social media content from the days surrounding the fight
- Full-resolution official fight poster, courtesy of @xyolop

Click the link below to download on Gumroad and take it with you wherever you go using the Gumroad app!

Store: https://suitefights.gumroad.com/l/ZuQOqI
App: gumroad.com/mobile

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
Re: SuiteFights Presents: MILA vs NIKKI - Ultimate Edition!
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2021, 01:42:54 AM »
Incredible. Awesome. What a treat. Thank you, Steve!

Offline jocatfig

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2021, 09:45:17 AM »
what is BTS ???

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2021, 09:57:10 AM »
what is BTS ???

BTS content => "behind the scenes"

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2021, 04:42:08 AM »
What an unexpected surprise! Felt great updating one of the greatest catfights of all-time with a 4k version and with all the bonus extras. Unexpectedly, Nikki and Mila slapping the hell out of one another on my big screen 4k TV is quite the experience! Thrilled I was able to update my collection with this package.

For those inexperienced with purchasing via Gumroad, I have only praise for it so far. Zero issues with downloads and it's brought back 4K video and sponsorship extras.

While I know the chances might be slim, I'd jump on a Jess/Mira 2 Ultimate Collection so fast. That's holy grail material right there for me.

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2021, 08:59:10 PM »

Happy Holidays, Everyone!

I recall a lot of you were bummed in 2017 when MILA vs NIKKI debuted as a purchase-only release and not a sponsorship due to my frustrations with sponsor piracy.

However, I continued to shoot the photos and BTS content you all love for (most of) my fights going forward, even though there was no sponsorship solution available at the time. Since discovering Gumroad earlier this year and becoming familiar with their toolset, I figured it was time to remedy this oversight.

Now available to purchase: MILA vs NIKKI: Ultimate Edition!

Now you can experience our best-selling catfight ever the way it was supposed to be, minus the sponsorship price! With your purchase, you will receive access to the following:

- Downloadable and streaming options for 4K, 1080p, and Mobile resolutions
 -15-minute BTS video featuring previously unseen footage of the girls getting ready, during and after the fight, plus a post-fight shower of one of the ladies
- 9-minute video of Mila's photo session
- 22-minute video of Nikki's photo session
- 145 high-resolution photos, plus an assortment of social media content from the days surrounding the fight
- Full-resolution official fight poster, courtesy of @xyolop

Click the link below to download on Gumroad and take it with you wherever you go using the Gumroad app!

Store: https://suitefights.gumroad.com/l/ZuQOqI
App: gumroad.com/mobile

We need the Entire Jess vs Mira rivalry in 4k too! Pls make it happen

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2021, 04:07:07 AM »
Jess versus Mira in 4k would be a great addition to any catfight catalogue.
Ddot

Offline dww4life

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2021, 06:17:43 AM »
I doubt we'll get any Jess fights again since I remember SuiteFights pulling all her fights from their store for privacy issues (being exposed or something to that extent). The holy grail video for me would be finding the last two rounds of the Jess-Stella fight.

I've also heard Mila doesn't travel anymore, but would still be willing to fight in Chicago. With the way sponsors work now a days it would be interesting to set up a new fight with her and pay someone like Nikki to travel there. Although she's pregnant currently so I doubt we'll be seeing her catfight for quite some time.

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2021, 01:19:01 PM »
I doubt we'll get any Jess fights again since I remember SuiteFights pulling all her fights from their store for privacy issues (being exposed or something to that extent). The holy grail video for me would be finding the last two rounds of the Jess-Stella fight.

I've also heard Mila doesn't travel anymore, but would still be willing to fight in Chicago. With the way sponsors work now a days it would be interesting to set up a new fight with her and pay someone like Nikki to travel there. Although she's pregnant currently so I doubt we'll be seeing her catfight for quite some time.

Nikki already said that she will be fighting again after the pregancy.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2022, 06:00:03 AM »
These two Definately need a rematch. Of the orignal catfight was allowed to continue,  who knows what could have won.
Nikki was exhausted and mila was making a comeback in round 2