News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Catpin Chronicles (Series)

• 62 Replies

Offline coachzzz

Re: The Catpin Chronicles (Series)
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2023, 05:26:50 PM »
I too would like to see Kiva and Tom reconcile.   I suspect each one of them will never be as happy as they were prior to the fight with Cynthia. 

But Kiva is principled.   You can see it in the backstory of how Tom and Kiva got together.  From Kiva's point of view ,there are rules about how one should behave both as a professional and as a couple   She firmly feels Tom betrayed her, and I think she would feel she was betraying herself if she reconciled with Tom.   I fear she will never find happiness in her love life.  She went off after Frank's character, which was always going to be a bad idea.   She needs to find someone with many of Tom's characteristics, without it actually being Tom so that she can come to the relationship with a blank slate.   Good luck with that. 

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2023, 04:18:37 AM »
Thank you all for reading. Special thanks for the comments. I know the backstory was a bit long. Very nice of Jake to sit through that. I hope the rye was good.

It was fun to write. As many of you know, I love making characters who resonate with me and are relatable to readers. There’s a lot of the “real me” in these stories, but that would be the boring parts. The fictional Kiva is really an exaggerated and embellished version of me. No one (to my knowledge) ever said both sides of my brain are turbocharged. But I have been accused of being messy in the kitchen and a procrastinator.

Coachzzz, I think you are right. A reconciliation would be difficult if attempted and would likely run into long term challenges. We’ll see how it plays out.

h_k, you make a good point. The humiliated defeated wife fantasy is very common here. I’ve chatted with some guys who feel guilty and conflicted about it (don’t worry guys, I live by confidentiality for a living). For catfight fetishizers, is the humiliation turn on specific to fight fantasies and not other forms of humiliation, as you suggest? I would certainly hope so,

Finally, should I feel insulted that a pic of the Hindenburg disaster received over 10 times the views than my family photos? I realize the photos are sad to look at and the resolution sucks, but only 10% as interesting as the Hindenburg? Well, OK then.

Wish you all well,
-Kiva
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2023, 02:53:56 PM »
h_k, you make a good point. The humiliated defeated wife fantasy is very common here.
Finally, should I feel insulted that a pic of the Hindenburg disaster received over 10 times the views than my family photos? I realize the photos are sad to look at and the resolution sucks, but only 10% as interesting as the Hindenburg? Well, OK then.
-Kiva
Oh, my poor baby! But you got so many more likes than the Hindenburg, and viewing the images only makes them a bit bigger (a tiny bit bigger) without increasing the resolution, so it's pointless. I bet people only clicked the Hindenburg link out of curiosity – either because they hadn't seen it before or to discover what "oh the humanity" had to do with it. In short: you look gorgeous in the photos.
(As for the Hindenburg, it was certainly not looking its best in this one, and if you ask me, at its best even was a bit of a blimp.)
Personally, I think it's more about conquest than humiliation, and if my girlfriend were in a fight, I'd want her to win (like I wanted you to win this one). She wouldn't need to humiliate the other woman. Just "show her".