News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Alexa vs Vika

• 88 Replies

Offline dww4life

• God Member
Re: Alexa vs Vika
« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2022, 06:45:35 PM »
I didn't know body punches were not allowed. In the interview she said kicking was the only thing she didn't want so that's odd. Same thing happened in the Aubrey-Brooke fight where rules were changed before the match. I think it would be better if there was set rules and you have to agree to them before you show up for the fight.

This is the first time I've seen an actual fighter post in one of her match topics which is awesome. Thanks for giving us your side of the story Alexa. By the way, you have plenty of fans here and we even had a topic about your comeback that has over 7,000 views: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=95568.60

Do you still plan on having a match with Chakira and who would you like to fight next at SuiteFights? I think a good match would be between you and ECNWC Brooke. She's a veteran catfighter that has never lost and follows the rules to a T. I can't see her give up easily, but can definitely see you being the first one to make her submit. Personally, I like match ups between fighters that know exactly what the rules are (meaning the regular SuiteFights rules where body kicks and punches are a must) and go at it hard.

Offline flawningj

• God Member
« Reply #76 on: February 01, 2022, 07:37:06 PM »
Nose piercing was my fault.
Rules was added right before the fight no cxnt busting, no body punches, no choking and no knees. HER RULES at the last minute.
That is why I had my outbursts about choking. I don’t care about the forearm to the face, it was the forearms to the throat choking which is a rule she wanted added that there was to be no choking. So yes I called her out on that several times. I wanted to keep going as always but that not my decision to make. I gave my opinion. And yes I want a REMATCH ASAP! Have a great day and thank you for sponsorships.
We all love you for your fighting style and sure these overregulations take away a lot from what makes your bouts so unique. Speaks for itself you didnt cancel tho and kept going out of respect for Steve and us sponsors. Hope you get a rematch without all these limitations so a real winner will be crowned. With these preliminaries that could become a real classic.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #77 on: February 01, 2022, 09:54:44 PM »
I think it would be better if there was set rules and you have to agree to them before you show up for the fight.

I think we can give Steve a little bit of credit here, of course there are agreed to rules before the girls show up.  But, what do you do when you've got the hotel, 2 girls, and one suddenly starts negotiating rules?  Tough spot really.  Aubrey Black probably got a little leeway because the possibility of her fans buying her video (I don't think there is a crossover market at all in my opinion, but it was worth a shot).  So, I think the hair braiding thing was really bending over backwards to please her.

For Vika, changing the rules was not a good idea right before the fight, but if you were in the position of fight or no fight, we'd all probably compromise.  It's still not very cool though. 

I can almost promise you that Steve discusses the rules and sets them before the day of the matches.  He's a pro. 

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #78 on: February 02, 2022, 12:12:40 AM »
Honestly sounds like VIka got cold feet pre fight tbh
Ddot

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #79 on: February 02, 2022, 03:05:52 AM »
...but then I see on this forum I’m getting trash talked by people who have no idea the details...

Rest assured, Alexa, your many fans on this forum (and I am one) think you are an amazing and talented catfighter.
(Not to mention one of the most beautiful!)

Please don't get upset by the comments of a few posters. Discussions can get heated, and it doesn't take long before the trash talk comes out.

Most of us (including myself) have enjoyed your matches (including the most recent one), and we all look forward to your future matches.
And Thank You for your participation and contributions to catfighting!

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2022, 04:09:34 AM »
I just watched it again and I honestly don't understand how Alexa can bitch about elbow choking and neck twisting when she literally used to do the same thing with hair wrapping and neck twisting against Jess and Michelle. Lora also used some chokes against Sarah and Sarah didn't say anything and still won. If Vika learns anything from this fight is that she needs to have a mean streak and do less talking/apologizing.
I really like her talking! She could provoke her opponent, it would make the fight 1000% better!

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2022, 04:26:28 AM »
Nose piercing was my fault.
Rules was added right before the fight no cxnt busting, no body punches, no choking and no knees. HER RULES at the last minute.
That is why I had my outbursts about choking. I don’t care about the forearm to the face, it was the forearms to the throat choking which is a rule she wanted added that there was to be no choking. So yes I called her out on that several times. I wanted to keep going as always but that not my decision to make. I gave my opinion. And yes I want a REMATCH ASAP! Have a great day and thank you for sponsorships.
Those Rule Changes are really affecting the fights... Steve should make something about it... Like setting them before the fight and confirming that both fighters agree. Only change it last minute if its something that needs to be done in order to make the fight "safer" for someone.

Those rule changes just seem like they were purposed by Vika so that she wouldn't be smacked around like every other girl does...

Still, we need a rematch ASAP! Lots of fights ending too soon because of problems like that! Like Lora vs Sarah that on my opinion could have gotten another round since what Lora did was an accident and Sarah didn't seem hurt or pissed off by it.

Hope Steve fixes those things.

Offline dww4life

• God Member
« Reply #82 on: February 02, 2022, 07:06:53 AM »
I just watched it again and I honestly don't understand how Alexa can bitch about elbow choking and neck twisting when she literally used to do the same thing with hair wrapping and neck twisting against Jess and Michelle. Lora also used some chokes against Sarah and Sarah didn't say anything and still won. If Vika learns anything from this fight is that she needs to have a mean streak and do less talking/apologizing.
I really like her talking! She could provoke her opponent, it would make the fight 1000% better!
I don't mind talking when it's directed at your opponent, but what I didn't like was her talking and laughing during the slap off. It's supposed to be a real catfight, not something to laugh about. The look on Alexa's face while she was doing this said it all. I mean Vika gets smacked in the face and starts giggling and talking nonsense.

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2022, 12:11:54 PM »
Great to see Alexa comment. Thank you for fighting. Hope to get the clip soon when it's put up.

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #84 on: February 02, 2022, 03:12:26 PM »
Definitely need a rematch and Vika needs to step up with the body punches! Appreciate the feedback Alexa.

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #85 on: February 02, 2022, 11:06:30 PM »
I don't mind talking when it's directed at your opponent, but what I didn't like was her talking and laughing during the slap off. It's supposed to be a real catfight, not something to laugh about. The look on Alexa's face while she was doing this said it all. I mean Vika gets smacked in the face and starts giggling and talking nonsense.
I think she has potencial to be a great entertainer, she just needs to do it on the fight the proper way! I didn't really mind her laughing and all that, she seems to have fun doing it.

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #86 on: February 03, 2022, 06:02:04 PM »
i for one would never criticise a lady like Alexa that put on a fight for the pleasure of others. whatever happens in a fight, whatever rules she put her body on the line and had a sexy catfight with another woman which we all get to see. way to go alexa !!!! keep it up sexy lady :)

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #87 on: February 03, 2022, 10:13:57 PM »
i for one would never criticise a lady like Alexa that put on a fight for the pleasure of others. whatever happens in a fight, whatever rules she put her body on the line and had a sexy catfight with another woman which we all get to see. way to go alexa !!!! keep it up sexy lady :)
a Little creepy in the wording there. Athough yeah she deserves more respect.
Ddot

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #88 on: February 25, 2022, 02:58:03 AM »
Here's to hoping for a rematch :D
Ddot