News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Alexa vs Vika

• 88 Replies

Offline dww4life

• God Member
Re: Alexa vs Vika
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2022, 05:35:31 AM »
I just watched it again and I honestly don't understand how Alexa can bitch about elbow choking and neck twisting when she literally used to do the same thing with hair wrapping and neck twisting against Jess and Michelle. Lora also used some chokes against Sarah and Sarah didn't say anything and still won. If Vika learns anything from this fight is that she needs to have a mean streak and do less talking/apologizing.

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2022, 06:26:41 AM »
A lot went on in this one! As mentioned, it's a shorter one and I have zero problems with the fight being stopped. It was pretty obvious this fight was on the verge of getting out of control. For those that want a very intense fight, this is an easy recommendation. It's still a rough as hell catfight with Suitefights' production quality. Think Sarah Brooke vs Lexi as sort of a comparison.

A lot of drama in this one as well! Saying that - I really don't think there should have been all that much drama! While I want everyone to fight fair (and rough!) within the rules, I honestly didn't see anything overly egregious in this one. Vika's "fouls" were rather incidental and corrected within seconds. She apologized even if she didn't even seem sure what she was apologizing for. Unfortunately for the production, each time Alexa deemed that Vika was "cheating," she was doing so in a unconstructive manner that just made it an awkward situation. Others might have a different view on things, but I felt Vika was basically "fine" and Alexa's outbursts were mostly out of her own frustration.

With that said, my opinion of Vika was sky-fucking-high after her classic with Carmilla. And frankly, she was superb here as well. She's of course gorgeous, but her enthusiasm for catfighting and palpable excitement for this fight was endearing. Her talking about the primal excitement she got out of "submitting" Carmilla just reinforced that she is exactly who I want to watch. I mean, she slapped the absolute fuck out of Alexa and she seemed so pleased with herself. She also seemed "excited" for Alexa when she slapped her nearly as hard back. She's competitive, enthusiastic, beautiful and with a fun bubbly personality to go with it. I was bummed that she likely did not have the experience she was expecting and I hope that it doesn't leave a sour taste with her. Any future Vika fight is a 100% easy sponsorship.

Offline Katff

« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2022, 01:17:45 PM »
So when the catfight gets too intense, he stops it? You have got to be kidding me! What's the point anymore? Catfights are meant to get to that point. Thats what makes the best catfights! smh

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2022, 01:23:47 PM »
I wish Steve didn't stop it, there's been too much stops lately imho, like if boxing or ufc classics got stopped before they got good then what was the point in the first place, smh?  Was getting good and wanted to see it play out to it's conclusion. Could've been a classic. Maybe they could've taken a breather and continued. But i know Steve will learn, and adapt.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 02:24:25 PM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2022, 01:47:56 PM »
Having not received my copy yet, I am beyond disappointed with the entire scenario, as put forth in these posts.
Some things need to be changed. It isn't working anymore. So sorry about all of it.

Offline Katff

« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2022, 02:20:35 PM »
I wish Steve didn't stop it, there's been too much stops lately imho. Was getting good and wanted to see it play out to it's conclusion. Could've been a classic. Maybe they could've taken a breather and continued.

Yes, exactly! Would have been a classic, and by far the best real catfight ever filmed imo. I've personally hated all the physical miss-matches recently.  Now he finally gets 2 stunning women that basically mirror each other physically, with an attitude to match, and he stops it early....again? Why oh why would you just end the catfight, instead of taking a breather/ time out and going again? I dont get it. Complete waste.  Also, there is nothing worse in a catfight than a draw or no outcome. Its the worst and a total anti climax.

TONS of his catfights over the years have been super tame and quite boring actually, with nothing much happening.  Now he finally gets 2 evenly matched stunners going at it tooth and nail, and he panics and stops it prematurely?  Always seems to always be shooting himself in the foot these days, for being way too cautious. 

Offline billy m

« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2022, 03:25:07 PM »
Sounds like everyone here just wished it went longer, but ultimately the fight delivers.  Steve has done some great work through the years and endured to tough situations.  Please stop criticizing the work he does.

No pics and no trailer yet, but I am sure everyone who has the video isn't just tossing it.  And he mentioned he was probably not going to charge the "sponsors", anyhow.

I hope he does release it to the public, because there have been videos in the past where he did not feel like it was worth releasing.  We don't want to get to a place with Steve where he doesn't release videos a la Bob did in the end at ECNWC.

Looking forward to pics and clips and purchase opportunities for this and the Emma v Angel fight.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2022, 04:08:56 PM »
Sounds like everyone here just wished it went longer, but ultimately the fight delivers.  Steve has done some great work through the years and endured to tough situations.  Please stop criticizing the work he does.

No pics and no trailer yet, but I am sure everyone who has the video isn't just tossing it.  And he mentioned he was probably not going to charge the "sponsors", anyhow.

I hope he does release it to the public, because there have been videos in the past where he did not feel like it was worth releasing.  We don't want to get to a place with Steve where he doesn't release videos a la Bob did in the end at ECNWC.

Looking forward to pics and clips and purchase opportunities for this and the Emma v Angel fight.
I think any valid criticism is a right every consumer should have and maintain. And as a supporter of Steve, criticism is a part of any product, especially media or entertainment and should be continued and discussed on and your wrong on if you think silencing the fans is the right move.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 04:35:40 PM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline psy999999

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2022, 05:09:35 PM »
Just watched the fight.  Fears that Alexa would overwhelm Vika were completely unfounded.  This was a very evenly matched fight.  Alexa was getting upset with frequent complaining/shouting by the end, which isn’t good in a hotel room, which I think played a role in stopping the fight. 

Vika tore Alexa’s panties off, and Alexa really went after Vika’s tit’s and pussy.

I’d have loved to see the fight continue until a winner, and I think Vika would have won.   Personally I think Alexa decided she didn’t want to continue fighting and started looking for any excuse to stop.  I think Steve correctly recognized this and it also played a role in his decision to stop the fight.

I’m glad I bought this fight, and would love to see a rematch in a secluded location with an agreement to not stop until one woman gives.

Offline Oxsoman

« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2022, 05:32:45 PM »
I think your SPOT on.

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2022, 05:35:23 PM »
I was not disappointed by this catfight. In fact, I enjoyed it! Reasons:
  • Both women are drop-dead beauties, and match each other in height and body build.
  • There is ferocious hairpulling from the very start.
  • There is tit-mauling and crotch-grabbing.
  • The production quality is great (typical of SF productions).
What's not to love? Do I wish it had gone on longer? Sure...but it still stands as a quality catfight production.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2022, 05:39:59 PM »
Just watched the fight.  Fears that Alexa would overwhelm Vika were completely unfounded.  This was a very evenly matched fight.  Alexa was getting upset with frequent complaining/shouting by the end, which isn’t good in a hotel room, which I think played a role in stopping the fight. 

Vika tore Alexa’s panties off, and Alexa really went after Vika’s tit’s and pussy.

I’d have loved to see the fight continue until a winner, and I think Vika would have won.   Personally I think Alexa decided she didn’t want to continue fighting and started looking for any excuse to stop.  I think Steve correctly recognized this and it also played a role in his decision to stop the fight.

I’m glad I bought this fight, and would love to see a rematch in a secluded location with an agreement to not stop until one woman gives.
This explanation really put things into perspective. If things played out like you put it in your post FOR ONCE I agree with the early stoppage. To put it bluntly... sometimes you just gotta say "fuck it" and cut your losses.
The dude abides... this time. ;)
Even though this is not the type of short fight that I care about if priced accordingly the curious cat in me will still probably purchase this when it becomes available... probably...maybe. lol ???
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 05:43:19 PM by jaybee »

Offline simon

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2022, 06:08:34 PM »
I, actually, did like the fight very much. It is possible that tempers flair during a catfight, it is the nature of the beast, sometimes it happens. I would love to see a rematch ... maybe a woman to woman hairpulling only to avoid any other move that could be controversial and prompt tempers to flair up.

I would sponsor the above in a minute. Who else?

Offline b3b392

« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2022, 06:27:57 PM »
Watched the fight a few times now and Alexa clearly wanted an out. She came up against someone willing to wrestle her a bit and the Paris Love fight showed that she doesn't like that. Also, Alexa got some pretty decent pussy and tit grabs and Vika rode them out without too much of an issue. I genuinely think Alexa realised she was in deep water and didn't want to swim. She complains of a choke very early on that clearly wasn't a choke, and complains about her neck getting twisted, which was a natural result of hair pulling.

I realise there were some reasons Alexa might not have been in the best place mentally for this fight, but the fight does raise some questions about her chances fighting girls willing to get close and grapple with her a bit. I'd previously liked the idea of her fighting Sarah Brooke, but honestly feel she'd get schooled like Angel or Evonn did.

You couldn't really say anybody won here, but Vika definitely didn't lose, and didn't look like she was going to either. Nor did she ever seem rattled by Alexa getting riled up. She asks at the end what she did wrong, and honestly, the answer was simply that she was more than Alexa thought she'd be up against and possibly more than she could handle too.

Offline Gitter73

« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2022, 06:52:43 PM »
I just hope to get a copy soon. Anyone else not get their copy?