News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Chubby belly busting: My wife gets double-teamed by her nieces on Chaturbate

• 1 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
The following story is for lovers of BBW family fighting. Enjoy....
Pics as always at the bottom of the post.

„What should we put into the tip menu?“
My wife asked her two nieces while they sat together in the garden with some cool beers.
Gina was at her laptop, her streaming account on Chaturbate was in editing mode and she had a beaming smile on her face.

Nancy, one of her 18 year old cousins smirked, leaned over to have a better view to her screen and proposed: „Let them tip at least 300 tokens for belly punches!“

„Yeah, and add 400 tokens for Booby punches!“, her twin Carry added.
„As if you could take many booby punches!“ My wife laughed out loud and looked at her.
„Your flabby tits can`t take even two in a row.“

Now it was Carry standing up slowly, thrusting her chest out.
At this stage, my cock was already coming to life. She was, like her twin sister, on the chubby side with at least 220 lbs, all equally distributed to her tits, ass and big belly.

„Calm down sweetie! Save your energy for tonight.“, I said.
She came over and sat down on my lap. She was clad only in a tight tank top, her big belly  bursting the confines of the fabric. Her big ass grinded against my cock and she did that on full purpose.

„Are you sure your lovely wife can take them better? Her saggy old tits hang down to her navel already!“
„Shut up Carry!“ Her sister Nancy was a bit pissed. „Let`s focus on finishing the tip menu.“
Carry pouted and slowly walked over to my wife, peeking over her shoulder. Her big young ass was half on display, since her shorts were really tight.

Gina was slowly getting a bit furious about her nieces, since it was clear how flirty they had been with me.
She started typing: “Double teaming: 500 tokens. Pussy kicking: 999 Tokens. Nipple twisting: 250 Tokens.”
Carry and Nancy gulped, and noticed how serious my wife was abut this.

“I can`t wait to see ya all half naked, going at each other.”
I felt like a really lucky  guy at this moment. Not only that my wife was a rather famous Camgirl on Chaturbate, but since her nieces had joined some weeks ago for the Friday show, the income had gone through the roof.
One of the customers had asked for a private show with belly punching, which led soon to the idea of a complete fight show.

“The fans will tip for the kind of attack, will we sell it as realistic as possible.” Those were my wife`s words. And who was I to stop them?

3 hours later....

I had sat up the video equipment, all the lights and cameras. We would be streaming from the sauna in the garden, which I had set to the lowest possible setting. Enough to make them sweat, but not to damage the expensive devices.
All three of them were walking towards me in their gowns and I gulped. This show would be sexy as hell as I am a big fan of female fighting.

“Damn you look gorgeous!” I had a grin on my face when my wife dropped her gown and showed up in a red shelf bra and panty set. The bra had just half cups supporting her big 40D chest while having the upper half transparent. Her fat nipples were poking through the half transparent part.
I leaned over and kissed her passionately, grabbing her big belly and sinking my fingers into it. I did not care about my nieces and they were for sure noticing how hard I was getting, clad in only my shorts to cope with the heat.

“Her Luther! Wanna see what we got?”
“Sure Nancy!”
I turned towards her when she dropped her gown and her big body was erotically displayed in a blue bikini set. Her 40DDDs formed two big sexy balloons resting on top of her belly. Her big ass cheeks were clad only in a matching blue thong.
She took my hands and guided them to her boobs. I grabbed them and she smiled sexily.

“Yeah! Grab them while they are still intact. Who knows how swollen they will be in an hour?”
Gina was more than pissed and tried to hide it in sarcasm.

But before things heated up too much, Carry stepped in between us. She had a sexy set of red and white striped bikini covering her D-Cups barely. She had the same breast size like my wife, but was the same height and weight as her twin.
“Get the camera running honey. We all can't wait to let out some steam and earn money with it.”
“Nothing easier!” All three walked towards one of the benches, first drops of sweat already forming on the faces.

“Online in three-two-one....”
All three smiled into the camera and positioned themselves in a sexy way while the first customers were joining the chat. Gina answered a few questions, jiggled her titties and the chat was soon filling with more watchers. 200...300....after 10 minutes more than a thousand people had joined. The first tips encouraged them to show up their asses, made the twins french kiss each other and things like that. I watched the first minutes semi hard, when suddenly the first tip was made for belly punching my wife.

She stood up, placed her hands on her wide hips and asked: “Who of the girls should punch me?” Obviously the answer came from the chat and Nancy got in position. The customer had tipped for 5 belly punches, and the first came in hard and fast.
SMACK! “UNGH!” A short moan following the impact of the bare fist into her navel followed. Her belly fat wobbled a bit, but I knew Gina had quite some abs behind her curves.
SMATTT.....the second one hit just above her navel, but she was ready. Now two red spots were forming already. But Gina smiled and rubbed the pain away, ready for more blows.

Carry leaned into her sister and whispered something. What was their plan?
Carry got in front of the cam, flashed her tits to the viewers and asked: “Shall we mix in a titty punch?”
It seemed the answer was yes. She nodded to her twin who balled her fists and Gina closed her eyes.
SMATTT...SMATTT....CLOPPPPP! “UMMMMPFFFFF!”
Punch number 3 and four had rapidly hit her belly button, while the fifth had aimed her right tit. It had been flattened, but was still in the super sexy confines of her bra.

“Are you ok honey?” Gina blew me a kiss. She seemed to love it, eager to box her two younger nieces as well.
A minute passed until the next higher tip requested nipple sucking.
“Get ready auntie!” Carry and Nancy leaned in to my wife, kissing her sexily while opening the ties of her shelf bra in her neck and releasing the see-through fabric. I got fully hard now and rubbed my crotch silently.
I had a perfect view on my nieces` big asses, while they freed my wife fat tit's partly. The nipple was on full display now, as were big parts of her large areolas.
“OHHH......YES....HMMM....” Gina closed her eyes and moaned while Nancy sucked her right nipple, while Carry worked over the other one. Slowly, sensually they hardened her peaks.
“Oh my gosh Nancy! Look at those! They got huge!”
I knew exactly what they meant as Gina's areolas usually shrink and form a huge mountain like teat to suck on.
“Holy fuck....” Gina shuddered, obviously more than aroused.
The front of her tits was now well lubricated with saliva and her nipples had gotten huge erogenous zones making her moan with pleasure.
Obviously it was good timing that a member from the chat tipped for breast punches.
A little cash sound could be heard and Gina`s eyes got wide.

Carry picked her up roughly and I saw their bodies had started to sweat and were glistening under the lights. The fact that we did our cam shows in the garden sauna, was a secret passion of me.
She handled my wife rough, fixed her arms behind her back and Gina`s queen sized thong ass brushed her meaty thighs and vulva.
Nancy, her twin, was balling her fists, smirking from one ear to the other. “Ready auntie?”
She didn`t wait for an answer though.
SMATT...SMATTTTT.....”OUNNNGHHHHHH!” Gina grunted and closed her eyes when her nipples were driven into her tit meat with authority. In their aroused and hardened state, they must explode from all the sensitive nerves suddenly firing pain to her brain.

SMATTTTT....a right cross to her left tit, SMATTTTTTTT a left cross to her right tit partly boxed the nub inwards, partly chafed it and dragged it cruelly. “FUCCCCCCCCCKKKING HELL!” My wife cursed out loud and was not ready yet to cope with the last set of blows.
“Damn she is heavy in my arms.”
“Let`s swap!”
Nancy and Carry swapped positions. Now the chubby and busty Nancy got behind her aunt, fixing her. I could see how hard her own nipples were behind the fabric of her blue bikini top.
I was fascinated, when Carry aimed and landed a heavy chop across both of my wife`s tits crushing them in her shelf bra. They had nowhere to go and deformed under the brute force, leaving her exhale and groan out loud.

“Ready for the last one auntie?”
“I am! Show me what ya got bitch!”
CLOPPPPPPPPPPP! “AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW!” Carrie had landed a bare knuckle double strike, driving both tits inwards at the same time. They clashed with a meaty sound, before they dropped back into the half cups.
Gina got released and rubbed away some pain from her reddening tits.

“I bet you are next!” Gina bent over to the cam to show off the first bruising to the fans. The chat was going crazy with the action and Nancy started to read out a few comments.
“Damn I love your tits and asses!”
“I wanna fuck you silly! cxnts!”
“Bust Gina`s tits babes!”
“Tell us your weight!”

I was still rock hard, but did not pull out my manhood yet.
“They are asking for our weight? Should we tell them?”
My wife answered into the cam: “100 Tokens and we tell you...” She stood up, turned and presented her curves. She lifted her own big belly and let it drop. The cash sound came back indicating that many of their fans wanted to know how many pounds they had.
Her nieces had the same height and body shape. They smiled into the cam and turned their bodies. “Each of us is about 220lbs while standing 5”4.”
Than it was Gina`s turn: “I am 5”6 weighing almost 255 lbs.”

She slapped her own ass, causing it to jiggle massively. I could not help anymore and freed my cock. Nancy and Carry giggled and blushed when they noticed how big I was. But that was all hidden from the fan`s eyes.

The next tip came, requesting Nancy to get belly punched.
“What a massive tip!” Gina had a smile on her face and got ready. She was more than happy to pay her niece back for punching her earlier, but also for chasing me.
“I hope you can deal with some payback.” Gina cracked her knuckles and my niece gulped. She tensed her non visible abs and Gina powered her right fist into her thick belly.
SMATTTTT....UMMMPPPFFFF....Nancy held her aching tummy, sucking in much needed air.
“Hand`s away bitch. That`s at least twenty more to come. The tip was more than 1000tokens!”
Gina drilled a left-right into her tummy again, causing it to sink in deep twice.
I was behind Nancy and witnessed her sexy young body take some serious shots. Her big ass cheeks jiggled like jello when my wife hit home.
Nancy needed some time to recover and her moans turned me on even more. Once she was erect again, Gina pounded her lower belly, lifting it with uppercuts.
SMACK....THUDDDD...SMATTTT....her fat was lifted and bounced back into shape. Her big DDD tits were dancing as well, but still hidden.
I got my phone ready and entered the chat without them taking care. I had my own Chaturbate profile and maybe Nancy would get a nice surprise soon.

Their body were shiny with sweat by now and I heard Gina`s fist impact into that sexy big soft tummy again and again. Nancy was in real pain since the blows were anything but soft. SMATT...CLOPPPP....SMATTT...heavy straights to her solar plexus winded her badly with the last blows hammering her sides. Nancy was wrecked in pain, barely able to stand when I placed my tip.

The cash sound came on and Nancy`s sister chirped: “Wow...BigCock1980 tipped for tit-punching Nancy.”

“No..no wait....I need some time...”

SMATTTTTTTT....SMATTTTTT....THUDDDDDD......GAWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! Gina had driven furious uppercuts into her niece`s big soft tits and freed them instantly!
My cock bounced with excitement when those big white globes were on full display now. Both nipples were pierced as was Nancy`s belly button. I wanted a 4-way with all three of them so badly! I stroked my cock and watched those busty heavy beauties performing the show of their live online. The number of watchers had gone through the roof and reached 4000.
“Hold your sister up for me! I am not done yet with her tits!”
Carry did as she was told, hooked under Nancy`s armpits and lifted her up. Gina grabbed both tits and squeezed them hard, making the meat ooze through her fingers. Nancy moaned when Gina bent forward and sucked on each pierced nipple before dropping her heavy boobs back and getting ready for some more punches.

Wild haymakers connected to her big white tits, hammering them across her chest. The impacts of my wife`s fists into her sweaty orbs were following by loud groans. Carry had trouble to hold her sister in place.
Her tits were smashed from left to right and all the way back. Gina was having more than fun to used them as punching bags, causing them to bruise up on the outer sides. After more than twenty hits she was done and Nancy collapsed to the wooden bench, cradling the burning chest.
“Holy fuck.....” She was breathing hard while my wife strutted over to the cam and asked with a husky voice: “Did you like that?”
Of course the fans did! The chat was exploding with messages, more tips and requests for punching.
“I guess it is time to get Carry also beaten up a bit. Whatcha think?”

It took only seconds for the responding tip to punch Carry`s belly. Not once, not twice, but three times in a row the tip was placed for 10 belly punches. Ching....Ching...Ching....the laptop sounded and indicated Carry was in trouble.
“Mind taking your top of honey? The fans wanna see your big young tits on display....”
“I have nothing to hide auntie....and I don`t need a shelf bra like you to hold them in place...”
Carry untied her top and her D-Cup tit bounced free. She kneaded them before she got ready.
“My tits don`t need any support either cxnt!” Gina opened her sexy shiny shelf bra and bared her naked boobs. Although she was twice as old as her niece, her tit`s were sitting higher on her chest.
“Hold your sister for my Nancy dear...”

Nancy, still in pain on her own got up and secured her sister.
SMACK...SMATTT...Gina started punching her belly, driving her bare knuckles deep into the belly fat. Unnngg....UgGGGHHHH....Carry inhaled deeply, but stood straight.

Pre-cum was oozing out of my cock when I noticed, that now already sweat was sent flying with each punch. The girl`s hair was matted to their foreheads, the tits, bellys and asses were glistening. They looked like sexy warriors to me and I wanted to cum so bad...

BAPPPP...CLOPPPP...SMATTTT....fist after fist turned her sexy belly from white to red. Mostly her solar plexus was angry red by now, but for the last ten punches Gina aimed lower. Right below her belly button Carry`s fat rolls were lifted by uppercuts, causing all her curves to jiggle sexily. She moaned out loud and grunted, but she was tougher than Nancy it seemed.
“SMATTT...28....SMACK....29......CLOPPPPPPP 30!”
Carry grinned at my wife. She was hurt, but had withstood the onslaught quite well.
All three lined up for the cam now: Gina presented her glistening tits, her nieces showed up their bruised bellies. I handed them some much needed water and Gina chatted with the fans, until suddenly a tip was made for “double-teaming”.
“Who the fuck put that on the list?” Gina looked at me, but I simply shrugged with my shoulder pretending not to know.
“AAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!” Suddenly Carry grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up. SMATTTTT.......UNNNNNGGGGG! Damn! Nancy had kicked her belly!
Gina collapsed to her knees, holding her big fat belly in total agony.

“So auntie, let`s see what you can take right?”
Gina was pulled to her knees and on her way up, Nancy delivered a mighty knee kick to her left tit. The wet hollow sound echoed through the sauna and my wife screamed in agony when her tit was flattened.
Carry fixed her arms behind her back, pushed her knee into her spine to thrust her big belly out even further.

“Finish her sister!”, Carry shouted.

Nancy started alternating lefts and rights into her belly button, still finding so resistance. Her belly wobbled as did the curves of her nieces` but her abs deflected most of the pain. SMATTT...SMACK....Nancy`s knuckes were driven into her tummy over and over again.
WHAMMMM....a knee between navel and pussy followed, bending my wife over. She coughed and held her reddened tummy, down on all fours.

The tips went through the roof and nobody checked the chat anymore. Her nieces had licked blood and had enough of getting boxed. The had taken the lead. Carry got hold of the fabric and pulled her thong panty down.
Se patted that big sexy ass, before she got more momentum and SMACKED it as hard as she could. Gina howled in pain when her ass continued to quiver. Her meaty pussy lips were on display between her ass cheeks, but she was picked up for more punishment.

The topless Nancy held her, her own big tits mashing against her shoulder blades. My wife was exhausted and sweated profusely, but there was no mercy. Carry got into position and hammered a right into her solar plexus. UNGGGGG...Gina bent over, held only by Carry`s twin sister.
SMATTTTTTT.....FUCKING HELL! Carry had smashed her right leg upwards, pancaking both of my wife`s tits driving them upwards against her chest-wall.
A left, then a right into her lower belly, two wicked left hooks below her ribs.

“Damn Nancy...there is still some resistance left...” Carry shook her head in disbelief.
She took my wife by her sweaty hair and lifted her head to make her face her. “Had enough auntie Gina? Or can you take more?”

“You won`t break me bitch!”
“Oh we will. And then we will fuck Luther right in front of your eyes...”

This was when I came hard! My cock exploded, sending sperm all over my belly. My balls tightened and I could feel the jizz getting pumped up. A loud groan followed and the twins started laughing. “Maybe not then. Looks like your wimp hubby has already had his fun.”

SMATTTT.....SMACK.....CLOPPP...THUDDDD.....OHHHH....UFFFF....UGGGGHHHH....blow after blow hammered into her big belly and Carry did not slow down a bit. I saw that each fist was sinking in deeper. This continued for two more minutes, until there was not single spot left white on my wife`s belly. Everything was reddened our even bruised.
Nancy let her got and both swapped positions.
WHAMMMMMMM! Her knee shot upwards and between her legs, smashing full force into her meaty pussy. “GAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWDDDDDDDD!” Gina stumbled, held her womanhood and was greeted by another forceful right into her solar plexus. WHAM!!!...AAAAAAAAAHHHH! She bent over, her whole body wrecked with pain.
“Let me help you sexy.....” Carry came over, supported Gina`s shoulder but only to pump her right a few seconds later into her belly again.
SMATTTT....AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....Gina collapsed to her ass.

“Stay as you are bitch! Perfect position!”
Nancy went down on her knees and pulled my wife over the edge of the sauna bench. It must have been in torturous contact with her spine, and her fat belly was outstretched and even more vulnerable. But the power had left my wife and she was breathing uncontrolled.
Carry angled her right arm and dropped herself down to the bench. WHAMMMMMM an massive elbow buster got through all left defences and penetrated her belly deeply.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD LORRRRRRRRDDDDD! Gina screamed in pain, her inner organs crushed. Her abs were non existent anymore. She curled into a ball, when Nancy and Carry went over to me.
They turned the web-cam and I was suddenly part on the online stream. My member had never gotten limp even after the immense climax and Nancy pulled her thong down. With one swift motion that sweat drenched chubby minx was over me and dropped her butt on my lap. My cock hammered into her and she rolled with her eyes, not expecting it being so hard and thick.
“Fuck Luther!” The tip of my must have hit her cervix and she started fucking me. She took my hands and placed them on her big tits, ordering me to knead them. She fucked my like a rabbit while Carry had thrown my wife to them floor and straddled her. Her big ass was right on her face, her pussy engulfing her mouth and nose.

We all forgot about the stream since Nancy was busy fucking my brains out and Carry made good use of her aunt, forcing her to lick her out.
AHMMMM....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....AHHHHH....the sauna was filled with moans and groans from fucking and after Carry had gotten her climax, she switched positions with Nancy.
While Nancy lowered her pulsing pussy on my gagging wife, Carry bent down on all fours, ordering me to take her doggy.
My cock hammered into her her causing her big naturals to smack into each other while dangling down. SMATTT...SMATTT...SMATTT...the sounds of clashing breasts and knuckles into belly was almost the same.

Nancy not only was riding Gina`s face vigorously, she also reach between her legs. She shoved three fingers into her pussy, noticing how wet she was.

AHHH.....AHHHH.....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! That was too much for me. Carry`s pussy clenched on my cock and I came deep into her, while Nancy and my wife both screamed out their orgasms as well.
AHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS.....FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ten seconds later it was over. We collapsed, totally exhausted to the wooden floor.
I crawled over to the laptop and ended the stream. The last number I saw from the corner of my eye I couldn`t believe.....12300 viewers....
« Last Edit: December 11, 2021, 08:57:28 PM by roleplaygirl84 »

Offline geromeanichini

It looks like a female version of Gachimuchi:) and I like Gachi. Can you recommend some videos of this kind?
It would be even better if there were some live streams on https://livepornguide.com/girls/bongacams with such content. I wonder if some models are doing this. I would pay even more than usual for this kind of show involving two or more models. I would like to explore this kind of content more, especially as live streams that I can watch and order something simultaneously. I like this interaction element with the model because it gives me the feeling of presence.

Live stream porn is the best. It's the only I've been watching the last few months.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2022, 01:42:06 PM by geromeanichini »