News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Leeann54 vs Vanna White catfighting for Boche attention in bed

• 32 Replies

Online JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Leeann54 vs Vanna White catfighting for Boche attention in bed
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2021, 04:57:48 PM »
We are starting into each other eyes . When Vanna says so lee are you sure you still want to fight me for Boche.  Yes i want to fight you for me to sleep with boche in your bed as you are layed out on floor crying and rubbing your pathetic clit.oh really Vanna replies you are the one who is going to be crying and begging for me to stop hurting your pussy with my claws and cleaning my pussy with your tongue after me and boche are finished making passionately love you fucking whore.

We both slowly get to our knees on the bed as we slide closer to each other our nipples are touching each other.when vanna surprised me by reaching around my back to unhook my bra. I followed her lead and unhook her bra. We start to press our tits against each other. Trying to pancake our tits flat.  Then vanna bring both hands up and started to squeeze my tits digging her nails into my flesh. I wince in pain and I raise my hands up grabbing vanna tits start to twisting her tits upward hearing her yelp in pain. As i smile at her. You California slut this is just the beginning of your torment.

Suddenly vanna lets go of one of tits and slaps me in the face with her right hand. I slapped her face with my left hand.  Vanna then grabs my hair and yanking my head to the side tossing me on my back. Sliding on top of me she pushes me so my head is close to the headboard   .grabbing my hair vanna slams my head against the headboard twice  .agggggggg ans she lower her mouth and starts to bite my left tit rotates her mouth. I scream stopped biting my tit  whore. Vanna just giggles as her teeth is tearing into my tits

Damn! This is incredibly hot! Boche, you are an incredibly lucky man my friend! Vanna may have the advantage at the moment, but I bet Leeann pulls out of it. Great catfight so far.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2021, 01:55:34 AM »

Lol :D finally I am winning the sexier part of a fictional poll i posted this is a first. I am not prepared my accepted speech because I am stunned that I am winning that part of the poll. I am speechless

NOT ONLY AM I TAKING BOCHE AWAY FROM THE TRAMP VANNA. I SEE VALERIE DESPERATELY TRYING TO KEEP BOCHE AS HER BF. POOR VALERIE.

EVELYN I MIGHT HAVE TO RECONSIDER YOU AS MY FIGHT MANAGER YOU CHEERING FOR VANNA
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2021, 01:57:07 AM »
well you are winning easy on this one. I am sure Boche is happy

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2021, 04:42:33 PM »

As the dirty whore is biting my tit.i wails out in pain as I feel her teeth on my flesh. Vanna continues to slam my head into the bed headboard as i start to get dazed each time my head slams into headboard  .my head is throbbing and my tit starting to feel sore .  I glanced over at Boche seeing how excited he is getting  and wickedly smile .this whore is not going to be the one that spends the night with Boche.

I rake my nails across Vanna eyes trying to blinded her. Then i squeeze her mouth open away from my tit . Thrashing and bringing upward i toss vanna face into the headboard.  I hear her wince in pain .i roll Vanna on belly and sitted on her lower back pinning her down reaching i start to clawed her pathetic pussy from behind first twisting and pulling on her vagina with my thumb and finger..  then i thrust three fingers deep inside her pussy and start to clawed her pussy.  Vanna is screaming out in pain yelling stop you fucking whore you are hurting me. I am going to make you payed for this. I laugh stop complaining slut you said no rules.  Laughing at her . After a few minutes I  roll THE BITCH OVER and pull her panties down and pin her down our bodies pressing against each other.  I yell bitch now it my turned to destroy your tit with my teeth i start to bite her right tit and continue to clawed her pussy with my left hand.  Hearing her moaning and groaning screaming out in pain.  I said to BOCHE GET READY HONEY I AM GOING TO BE FUCKING YOU VIGOROUSLY SOON

Online JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2021, 02:06:46 PM »
I am loving this catfight. Great stuff!

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2021, 10:35:32 PM »

I keep mauling Vanna pussy with my left hand and biting her left tit moving my head side to side trying to ripped her nipple off her tit. Poor vanna is screaming out in pain as I  hear her moaning and yelling bitch let go. Vanna says you are going to payed for this you f....king who're.

Vanna reach behind my back and starts to rake her nails across my back slowly.  I wince in pain and then vanna reach for my tit and start to twisting and squeezing my tit . Then grabs my hair and rolls me over on my back asi am forced to move my teeth away from the pathetic blonde's tit. I quickly bring my knee up between Vanna  legs and knee her in the pussy before she could pin me under her.  I feel Vanna body start to quiver as she is gasping for air.  I quickly push vanna on her back and then I bring her left leg up and then I place my body across her leg and pinning her other leg down with my right hand and then I start to twisting and pulling on her libia as she is screaming out. I look over at Boche and stared into his eyes and noticed the bulge in his pants.  I smile at boche saying to him soon honey I am going to show you how a real woman is a bed.

I stop working over vanna libia and  listen to her groaning and breathing heavy.  I quickly pin the whore on the bed underneath me with my knees i slam her head against the headboard twice.  Then I start to rake my nails across her face.  Vanna wails out as then start to choke her with my hands around her neck. As she starts to thrash up down with her legs trying to throw me off of her ahhhhhhh she gasps  and she whispers stop i can't breathe.

As i feel The whore body go limp.  I get off the bed  looking down at the pathetic vanna laying on the bed .gasping for not being able to stop me from stripping her panties and stockings off her.

Then I start to walk over to boche and sited on his lap and start to rubbed my pussy against him feeling something getting hard.i started to kiss him slowly.  And whisper to him are you ready to help claim my prize honey as we both see vanna slowly getting to her knees on the bed. Saying to me slut i am not finished with you yet

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2021, 10:44:54 PM »

Thank you to all the freecatfight members who have vote and participate in my poll. I hope you are all are having fun and are entertain by me and vanna

Sorry Valerie it looks like Boche is going to be in my bed soon.

Two more days left please keep voting and replying

Hugs and kisses
Leeann54

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2021, 03:21:45 PM »

Hello freecatfight members

I am going to fight Vanna White to steal boche away from her. I have promised boche i would do a cyber match in private for him but could never find a opponent.  So honey this is a early Christmas present.

Vanna White is 5 6 120lbs  35 24 34.

Leeann54 is 5 7 140lbs 36 25 35

Both are blonde's

To all freecatfight members i hope you will be entertained and have fun with this poll.  Please give your opinions on what you want to happen in the poll and cheered your favorite fighter on

Thank you
Leeann54

Leeann54  is 5 7 140lbs 36 25 35

Not able to Find An opponent, you mean to scared to fight. But all good ????

Lol another one of Boche girlfriends.  Who is jealous of my relationship with  boche
« Last Edit: December 19, 2021, 03:23:34 PM by Leeann54 »

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2021, 10:07:16 PM »

Lol dodging from who. Another jealous gf of boche

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2021, 10:23:57 PM »

As i am doing a lap dance for boche.  Hearing Vanna yell she is not finished with me yet. I just keep my attention on Boche  passionately kissing him .as he starts to massage my breast . As i am rubbing his manhood with my pussy.  I notice Vanna getting off the bed and she starts to walk towards us. She is staggering towards us. I whisper to Boche  will be right back honey. Time to finish the slut off and humiliate her.

I get off of Boche lap and quickly move towards vanna.  She saiys bitch I am going to destroy your cxnt.  Suddenly i grab her wrist and pull her towards me and  i bring my knee up into her cxnt twice and rake my nails across her eyes and tits. Then I bring my knee upward into her cxnt a third time
  As  Vanna scream out omfg as she falls on the carpet rolling around holding her cxnt and crying and gasping for air ahhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhh .

I reach down and grab her both ankles and raise her legs and spread them wide apart.  Trying to split her pussy wide open. Then I start to stomped on the pathetic Vanna pussy with my foot repeatedly.  As her screams can be heard thru out the penthouse

Online JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2021, 01:27:26 PM »
Wow Leeann54,  this is a great poll catfight. And ladies, Boche is a lucky man.
Maybe a couple of you would like to go next or maybe try on the sexy Leeann54?

Leeann54 is taking no prisoners.

Offline Rossi

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2021, 02:40:58 PM »
Leeann just destroyed the bitch Vanna. Leeann is showing she is too much woman for any challenger.
Writer of catfight and wrestling stories.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2021, 03:52:11 PM »

To all the members of freecatfight. I just want to thank you for participating in this poll with your voters and comments  especially to JTEDSON, COFFEE AND ROSSI. AND OF COURSE TO MY EX MANAGER  EVELYN WHO DUMPED ME FOR VANNA.

To Disha and valerie i will let you have boche back. Do not want to see both of you upset and crying to boche.

I must apologize to the poll section members who posted polls at the same
 I am sorry that nobody payed attention to your poll because the members was to busy in the fictional poll section with my poll

Hugs and kisses
Leeann54
Merry Christmas

Online JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2021, 04:51:28 PM »

To all the members of freecatfight. I just want to thank you for participating in this poll with your voters and comments  especially to JTEDSON, COFFEE AND ROSSI. AND OF COURSE TO MY EX MANAGER  EVELYN WHO DUMPED ME FOR VANNA.

To Disha and valerie i will let you have boche back. Do not want to see both of you upset and crying to boche.

I must apologize to the poll section members who posted polls at the same
 I am sorry that nobody payed attention to your poll because the members was to busy in the fictional poll section with my poll

Hugs and kisses
Leeann54
Merry Christmas

Leeann54,

Thank you for your kind words.  ;)

I'm sure the other polls are not being ignored per se. I am sure they are getting attention as well, but let's face it, your poll has all the elements we enjoy and a a good story to boot. I can't speak on behalf of the women, but I am sure most of the men on the FCF enjoy fantasizing about two gorgeous women catfighting tooth and nail over them. And I am sure many of us are putting ourselves in Boche's place (at least in our own fantasy).

The fact these other lovely ladies are participating has to put a smile on Bosche's face. Please continue your wonderful catfight. I for one am looking forward to it.

Respectfully,

JT Edson

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2021, 04:22:37 AM »
Leeann,
Thank you very much for a great poll ans the posts that were coming only to make it even better.  I know the members have appreciated it very much and you helped contribute to make this place the fantastic place it is in our fantasy world.
Again, thank you very mcuh and you as well as all members that will read this, have a merry Holiday season with joy and please stay safe.
Merci again,
Boche.