News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Cosplay Catfight Vid Commission

• 6 Replies

Offline LeaderTitan

Cosplay Catfight Vid Commission
« on: December 18, 2021, 11:49:25 PM »
Hello,

So me and my friend really like seeing girls catfight in videogame or nerdy cosplay. Cosplay could be videogame girls like Tifa from Final Fantasy, Zero Suit Samus from Metroid, D.va from Overwatch etc.  However, there are no site that specialize or seem to offer this option. Does anybody have any suggestion for a catfight site or catfighters who we could commission to wear costumes and fight?     

Offline jow9

• Love female wrestling and catfights...
Re: Cosplay Catfight Vid Commission
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2021, 08:46:26 PM »
The first one that comes to mind is sleeperkidsworld com they have done some zero suit stuff and other wonder women, batgirl ect.. Its not really catfight type stuff more wrestling and role playing but all the girls are very pretty and it is entertaining for the cosplay fetish part. About anything else is superheros in peril but it is geared more toward male vs female superheros and or the bondage stripping sexual aspect..

Offline LeaderTitan

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2021, 12:38:24 AM »
The first one that comes to mind is sleeperkidsworld com they have done some zero suit stuff and other wonder women, batgirl ect.. Its not really catfight type stuff more wrestling and role playing but all the girls are very pretty and it is entertaining for the cosplay fetish part. About anything else is superheros in peril but it is geared more toward male vs female superheros and or the bondage stripping sexual aspect..

Thank you for the suggestion. I know about sleeperkid's world and as you said it is less catfight stuff and no nudity. Never heard of Superheroes in peril, do you have a link? Me and my friend just like FvsF fights but it is worth a look.   

Offline DKBfb1

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2021, 08:56:21 PM »
Hello,

So me and my friend really like seeing girls catfight in videogame or nerdy cosplay. Cosplay could be videogame girls like Tifa from Final Fantasy, Zero Suit Samus from Metroid, D.va from Overwatch etc.  However, there are no site that specialize or seem to offer this option. Does anybody have any suggestion for a catfight site or catfighters who we could commission to wear costumes and fight?   
Hi, I recommend reaching out to Cali Logan. I recommend her very, VERY highly!!! She's awesome!!

Offline jow9

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2022, 09:34:00 PM »
So there isn't a website for heroine in peril anymore because after looking it up again it was one of the linked sites with catfight central that has unfortunately closed down. Spectrum custom request has some stuff like that. Here is a link for her clips4sale site.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/39712/spectrum-custom-requests-fetish-/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/SortBy-bestmatch/Limit24/search/SUPERHEROINES

I don't know if you have been on deviantart.com yet but cosplay wrestling or catfights are a big part of it...I actually just stumbled across a story on that site that you might like as well.. Here is the link for that as well, Hopefully you like it..

https://www.deviantart.com/n29-catfights/art/Cosplay-catfight-D-va-vs-Asuka-903091735

I dont think you have to be logged in to see it but if you do its a fee membership... Hopefully this helps find some of the things you like.

Offline jessiefite

• God Member
  • Love to fight no rules. IRL. Want a piece of me?
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2022, 05:14:34 AM »
Just type in "heroine catfight" in a Google search and you will find thousands of links to chase down.

Offline jow9

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2022, 04:46:58 AM »
So there isn't a website for heroine in peril anymore because after looking it up again it was one of the linked sites with catfight central that has unfortunately closed down. Spectrum custom request has some stuff like that. Here is a link for her clips4sale site.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/39712/spectrum-custom-requests-fetish-/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/SortBy-bestmatch/Limit24/search/SUPERHEROINES

I don't know if you have been on deviantart.com yet but cosplay wrestling or catfights are a big part of it...I actually just stumbled across a story on that site that you might like as well.. Here is the link for that as well, Hopefully you like it..

https://www.deviantart.com/n29-catfights/art/Cosplay-catfight-D-va-vs-Asuka-903091735

I dont think you have to be logged in to see it but if you do its a fee membership... Hopefully this helps find some of the things you like.

@leaderTitan Here is a link to another spinoff of the closed catfight central that has too much punching to me but to each their own...

https://www.xnxx.com/video-eshafc6/_