News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Getaway party (part 2)

• 4 Replies

Offline Gmc10

• https://gmc10gmc.tumblr.com
Getaway party (part 2)
« on: December 20, 2021, 03:26:33 AM »
Getaway party - part 2

Author’s notes :
1.   English is not my native language.
2.   The story is fictional. Any resemblance with real persons is unintentional and purely coincidental.
3.   All the women of the story are older than 20 y.o. It is written for people older than 20 y.o. who do not feel annoyed and/or offended reading graphic erotic scenes between two consenting adult women who are relatives. If this is not your case, please stop reading farther.
4.   The story takes place at a town of Finland (North Europe), during the end of the summer of 2018, before the pandemic.

As the taxi turned into the driveway and stopped in front of Tina’s house, Lisa already had her credit card ready on her hand for the payment. The black-haired lawyer gave it to the driver who scanned it quickly to the reader and gave it back wishing  good night for the two attractive ladies.

The two women thanked for the ride, opened the back doors of the taxi and got out. Tina went first with keys in her hand and unlocked the front door. She opened the door and held it letting Lisa go first inside. Lisa walked in and started to take her high heels off while her mother came in after her and locked the door. Now they were finally alone.

”Stop!” said Tina when she saw what Lisa was doing ”Leave them on. Follow me!” Tina continued while walking past Lisa and straight to the stairs.

Lisa didn’t say anything. She just followed her mother walking up the stairs, Tina’s butt at her eye level as she shook it in front of her. They reached the second floor, Lisa following her mother towards the master bedroom. As Tina reached the open door she stopped and turned sideways leaning her back on the doorframe.

The young black-haired beauty looked at her mother who pulled her shoulders back making those big breasts push against the black dress looking bigger than ever before. Tina raised an eyebrow as a question: ”Still into this?”

Instead to reply Lisa walked confidently to door frame and tried to get past her mother to enter the bedroom. There was not enough room as she collided her right big boob to Tina’s big left. Her mom
didn’t move an inch. This was clearly some kind of test too. To get in, Lisa would have to face her tit-to-tit. She turned sideways too, putting her left side in front which made the two women to face each other.

The young beauty slowly stepped to her left and their left breasts met each other through the fabric of their dresses. Tina still didn’t move an inch, just leaned against the door frame and pushed her breasts outwards blocking the way to the master bedroom.
Lisa pushed her left tit harder towards her mother’s and finally it gave up just a little bit to allow the young lawyer to move a little bit closer to the room. Inch by inch she managed to get her breast further to Tina’s valley of cleavage.

The two women felt their steel hard nipples meeting through their dresses while dueling slowly at the threshold of the door. Finally the young lawyer managed to push her left breast between her mother’s. Now they both had their left tit trapped against the other’s boobs. They moaned feeling the pressure of each other’s big breasts against their own. A kind of titfight was on.

”Why don’t you want to let me in, mom?” asked Lisa for the first time inside the house. ”Are you suddenly afraid of my superior body?” She arrogantly asked as she squeezed Tina’s left breast between her own pair.

”Ohhh, finally a sizeable pair of tits against mine.” Tina moaned feeling her left breast being stuck. It wasn’t that painful though.
”But afraid? No, no, honey. I’m not afraid of yours.” the black- haired milf answered squeezing her breasts as much as possible to move the pressure to her daughter’s trapped left tit. ”I’m just making you earn your way to my bed, sweetheart”, she completed grinning.

”Ahhh, watch out, don’t get too tired before we even get to the real thing” moaned Lisa back as their tits dueled at the door frame standing on their high heels. She had waited for this kind of action so long, the clothed titfight wasn’t enough anymore. It was time to raise the ante. She raised her left hand and brought it to her mother’s neck. Gently she pulled their faces close to each other and their lips met for the first time ever for a sweet erotic kiss.

Tina wasn’t waiting for a kiss at the moment and it took her off balance for a second. It felt so good to feel her daughter’s soft lips against her own. After a few seconds she answered to the kiss by bringing her left hand behind Lisa’s head and caressed her in a loving way. She felt Lisa’s tongue trying to invade into her mouth and she reacted same way, both women enjoying the battle of their tongues. They kept doing it, to make their first erotic kiss last longer and longer.

To Lisa it felt better than any other erotic kiss she had before. She felt warmness on her heart which beat hard against her mother’s chest. She also felt her pussy to get moist.

Tina felt her own heart beating soundly while their tongues made research in a forbidden and unknown zone. She regretted that she had not done this earlier. It was so far the most exciting feeling she had experienced with her own daughter.

After quite some hot moments Lisa stopped their kiss and moved past her mother. Tina watched mouth still partly open as her daughter walked to her bed, hips swaying sexily, turned around and sat on the bed.

”I guess I earned it.” Lisa said happily while staring to her mother from the bed. Tina’s bed was a huge king size bed which had easily enough room for two people to sleep or to have sex. Actually, that same bed had seen quite a few sexfights already, as the milf lawyer had brought her lovers and her rivals to the master bedroom to settle things with them. But this might have been the sexiest match-up the bed would ever had witnessed.

Part of Lisa had expected that they would just rip off their clothes, jump into each other's arms and furiously make it out, barely able to control their passion. But now they were here, as the erotic tension raised high, neither of them wanted to make the first move.

Tina sauntered forward arrogantly, her expression almost a condescending sneer.

"You think you're ready for this, you cocky little fuck!" Tina spat out watching Lisa to smile. "You think you can handle this body? Well, check this out."

Saying so, Tina untied her dress, leaned her shoulders back, and let the black dress fall to the floor. It was the first time after childhood Lisa saw her mother’s bare breasts.

Lisa couldn't help herself from gawking. Her mother’s breasts were just huge. They seemed even bigger outside of a dress than they did in one. They were incredible. On her slim frame, each massive udder looked all the more huge and quite firm. The flesh was smooth and silky with a golden tan and each jiggled lightly with every movement she made.

The young beauty’s eyes were drawn to her mother’s nipples. For years she had dreamed of seeing them and now she was finally getting a glimpse of them. The areolas were smooth and round, standing out from her golden skin. And each nipple was hard as a rock, pointing to Lisa, aching for pleasure.

Down below, past her flat belly, was a microscopic g-string. There was enough material to barely cover her cxnt. The tiny straps of the g-string rode her womanly hips, exposing so much smooth flesh. She did a quick swivel, exposing her backside to Lisa.

Tina’s back looked long, smooth and sexy. And then, there was her ass. Each cheek jutted out like a shelf, round and smooth and juicy. Her ass was a ripe fucking fruit, aged to perfection. The black haired milf spun back around on her high heels and put her hands on her hips.

"Well?" Tina asked.

"Not bad." Lisa replied coyly, trying to be the cocky bastard she needed to be to win the who looks better competition between them. "Nothing I can't handle."

Tina rolled her eyes. "Well, show me what you're got, if I supposedly can't handle you." Tina replied in a mocking way.

With a cocky sneer, Lisa stood up,  reached down and grabbed the hem of her dress. She pulled it upward, exposing her tan, fit and flat belly to her mother.

Tina looked at her daughter’s body in a lustful way. She openly stared at Lisa’s body as the young lawyer tossed her red dress to the side. Lisa now stood in front of her mother, only in her panties, letting her drink in her lean sexy body.

Tina took a look in the full, round shape of her daughter’s each breast. She took in the artful, smooth, succulent curves and studied their perfectly round shape. The milf admired their firmness, each round breast riding proudly on her chest, firm enough to ride close together, creating a cavern of smooth cleavage. They were, quite simply, perfect. If you wanted to create a sculpture depicting perfect, mammoth breasts, they both could be the inspiration. Tina was trying to act like the big bad bitch, but even she was licking her lips.

Lisa wasn’t done though. Looking at her mother, she took off her tiny red thong and let it fall to the floor, pooling at her ankles. She stepped out of it and posed in front of her mother standing in her red high heels. For the first time after Lisa’s adultness Tina saw her daughter’s pussy. It looked like a very potential rival to her own. The milf lawyer felt the need to put those horny cxnts to wrestle together as soon as possible.

"Not bad." Tina admitted. Lisa smiled, knowing her body was a lot more than just 'not bad.' "But even though it's clear that you're packing some heat, you don't have anything that compares to these." Tina said, pointing at her boobs. Lisa was doing the same thing as her mother, putting up the tough, cocky façade. But seeing her like this, she couldn't help but stare at them.

Next Tina raised her eyebrows and ran her hands down her sides, hooking the straps of her g-string in her fingers and pulling them down. Lisa watched the material roll down her mother’s body.  She watched the tiny patch of material covering her vagina get peeled down, slowly, until finally, the g-string fell to the floor.
Now they both were standing in front of each other, completely naked, on their high heels only.

Lisa’s eyes jumped down to her mother’s exposed, naked pussy. It was as gorgeous as the rest of her. Two small plump lips and a slightly protruding clit. Age hadn't hit her there either.

Tina put her hands on her hips, letting Lisa take in the entire package. Then, slowly, she took her jewels off. Liza mimicked her. They both looked incredible. Their bodies were begging to be touched, calling to be worshipped, aching to be pleasured. There was just so much golden tan, smooth, silky flesh. Their flat bellies looked so tight and sexy. Again they marveled at each other’s chest. Their massive breasts were just so full and firm and large on their slim frame. Their bodies were like sport cars with all the best features.

Tina stared Lisa down, studying her reaction to seeing her in the buff. Lisa tried to be cool, but she couldn't help but react truthfully. "Oh gawd mom, you got it !" she marveled with a laugh.

"Admit it, Lisa. Admit you've never seen a body this good. Admit you've never seen a body this perfect." Tina said, running a couple fingers across her smooth breasts.

Lisa couldn't help but admit the truth.
"Mom, I'll give it to you. You have the best body I've ever seen” she said honestly. ”Yes, it is. You want me to drool over your body, don't you?" Lisa said, circling around her mother. "I bet you love hearing guys and gals to tell you how hot you are, don't you? After being the mom for so long, you love that little thrill of listening handsome men and sexy women to tell you how superb you are. You love having them tell you all the filthy things they want to do with your body, don't you?" Lisa asked, staring at her, standing close.

Tina’s eyes flashed. Deciding to go along with it, she replied.
"Yeah, I do." She began, her voice breathy. "I love how hot I am. It's my favorite thing about me. I love being hot. I love being sexy. I love walking into a room and knowing I'm hotter than any woman there. I love being around a group of twenty-year olds and still being the one guys and girls are eyeing up. I love having people stare at me. I love catching people gawking at my ass, or my breasts. I love imagining what those people are thinking about me. I love being better than any other woman."

”I know. But so do I” answered Lisa taking a step closer to Tina ”and the problem is we both think alike. We both love being better than any other woman.” She took the final step towards her mother which made their hard nipples to make bare contact for the first time of their lives. ”Now is the time to see who is who. Fight me, fuck me, mom. Fuckfight me!”

No more words were needed. The two naked alpha females wearing only high heels, they grabbed a hold of each other and the battle was on. Their lips were sealed together in a tight kiss and their hands wondered all the way on each other’s back sides. This position made their big bare breasts mushroom against another big pair leaving their erect nipples dueling on their own between them. Their naked heated cxnts were on a few inches apart for the first time of their lives.

”Mmmmm, this feels just as good that I would have guessed, mom” moaned Lisa while her hands grope her mother’s back and ass cheeks.

”Oooghhh, it feels even better than I had dared to wish, honey” answered Tina while mimicking the hold of her daughter’s ass and giving to her a firm crotch bump putting their pussies together. It made Lisa to take a swaying step backwards with her left leg. The black-haired milf didn’t give any time to the younger beauty for recovering. She instantly took a step forward closing the gap between them and continued to push forward giving another crotch bump.

Lisa could nothing to do than take step after step backwards. They kept their lips sealed in a long kiss all the time while moving closer and closer to Tina’s bed. Now they were right next to the edge of it.

Lisa felt her calf already touching to the bed behind her. The only thing that they were battling of that moment was who will push first the other on the bed, keeping for herself the top position for their upcoming sexfight. They both were experienced sexfighters who knew the importance to control the battle from the top. Of course it didn’t mean a sure victory but it surely helped a lot to gain much needed advantage in an even match-up like this. The younger lawyer tried to quickly figure out how she could twist their bodies around but it was too late.

Tina managed to lift her daughter slightly off the ground, a light push followed and the gravity took care of the rest. Lisa started to fall back grabbing her mother with her and so the two horny women fell on bed with a loud clump.

The bed’s mattress was thick enough to absorb the fall of their naked colliding bodies on the yellow sheets. The young beauty laying on her back with her mother on top of her, their big tits still mushroomed together. Tina gave one more passionate kiss to Lisa before moving her mouth to her daughter’s ear.

”You were right. You have earned your way into my bed. But in my bed it’s my rules. And now you are going to learn what that means, bitch” Tina whispered into her daughter’s ear as she bumped her crotch once again to the crotch under her.

”Aaah, fuck! You feel so good!” moaned Lisa desperately. All the foreplay earlier during the night was now paying off. She felt extremely aroused now, pinned on the bed under her mother. The feeling of what now started to happen between their pussies was so great. ”Are you sure, that this bed will stand all night, mom? It sounded like it was going to broke at any moment.”

”The bed is your smallest problem this night, honey” Tina said to her daughter. “It is very solid I can tell. This is not the first time I ride some horny bitch on it, so no worries” she completed her phrase pulling back slightly to make her next move.

The black-haired milf had noticed that Lisa was close now to her first orgasm, so she tried to take the advantage of it as soon as possible. She lifted her daughter’s leg up and she placed it onto her own right shoulder. Then she brought her left leg over Lisa’s right while still riding on the top in a scissoring trib hold. Finally she grabbed Lisa’s left leg’s ankle with her right hand and took a hold of her daughter’s big tit with her left. Then she lined their pussies and their clits against each other and she started riding furiously.

”Mmmmm…. Fuck… This feels so good…. Your pussy feels so hot grinding on mine” moaned Lisa while her mother rode her. ”If I only knew, I had done this much earlier.”

”Me too, honey. I would had dreamed of you in this position so many times !” Tina confessed to her daughter under her. ”Now you don’t have to do anything else than enjoy the ride!”

”Fuck you, mommy!” Liza moaned. ”I will show you who rides whom. ”

But the truth was that Lisa was enjoying the ride.

However, despite of her excitement, all this didn’t look that good from Lisa’s point of view. It felt good, it was more than exciting, but the position couldn’t be much worse considering her plans to win this sexfight. She knew very well how this might end now. It was a position where she could have problems against almost every woman. The thing that this woman was her sexy powerful mother didn’t make the situation any easier. The younger lawyer was now completely under her the milf’s mercy. She had no other choices than to fuck back and to try to push the upcoming orgasm away from her mind. As more as possible at the very least.

The bed squeaked noisily as Tina rode her daughter hard. She knew that she had a great advantage now. She was also aroused as hell because of the whole action but in this position she could be able to go on slightly longer without cumming. The black-haired milf made sure to add enough pressure with her clit without going over the edge. Their eyes were locked, so she easily noticed that there was nothing else than glazed lust in Lisa’s eyes. The younger lawyer was just about to lose control in any given second.

When hearing Lisa moaning harder and harder after every thrust, Tina knew that this was it. She kept riding hard on her daughter while squeezing one of the big tits swaying under her. “Give up, bitch! I can see there is no fight left in you. Cum! Cum to mommy!” she prompted her.

”Ahhh, fucking slut! Ummmggh! Cumming! Cumming! Of fuck me mommy, fuck me hard ! Make me cum!” Lisa finally lost her last piece of control and she let the orgasmic feeling to fill her body.
”YEAH, YEAHHHH, THAT’S IT! AHHHHHHH! YES ! YESSSSSSSSSS !! CUMMING !! CUMMING HARD !!” the young beauty loudly moaned as her mother kept riding her through the waves of pleasure.

Lisa’s loud moans fill the room for awhile, as Tina made sure to keep their pussies and their clits in tight rubbing touch from the first orgasmic wave that hit her daughter to the last. The black haired milf had managed to postpone her upcoming own orgasm just enough to make the victory clear and now she allowed herself to cum too.

”OHHHH! FUCK! MMMM!! CUMMINGGG!! OHHH!” Tina moaned loudly while riding herself to a much waited and deserved orgasm on her daughter’s beaten body. She surprised how quickly and hard she came when she was not holding back anymore. The milf won’t admit it to Lisa but she had been very close to lose this one. Tina kept pumping the last hard thrusts against her daughter’s pussy before finally ending the motion for a while.

After these moments of ultimate carnal pleasure, the young beauty laid in a post orgasmic bliss with closed eyes for a moment before opening them again. She saw her mother staring her back, looking sexier and more powerful than ever before. Now releasing Lisa’s left leg from her shoulder, the black-haired milf leaned forward making their big breasts touch again and she gave a tender kiss to her daughter’s lips.

“Now that is the difference between a real woman and a girl, an alpha female and a beta. Now we both know who is who, darling” Tina proudly said to her daughter after making her cum.
The truth was that she was very close to cum too. Only the advantage gained from the tribbing position made it possible for her to not cum first.

They laid on the bed Tina on top of Lisa trading gently kisses while their legs were entwined. Lisa taking a slight break recovered silently from the huge orgasm her mother gave her.

Tina was enjoying her victory and decided to keep the trash talk going on. She lifted her left hand from the mattress and checked the time from her watch while saying: ”I have to say that I’m disappointed that you didn’t manage to go on any longer than that. After all the threats and bluster it took only few moves to make you cum like a whore under my superior body.”

Lisa slowly recovered from the massive orgasm. It had felt better than anything before but now when she heard her mother’s cocky voice, she wanted to win a rematch as soon as possible. The younger lawyer believed that her mother must had been close to cumming first too, but the advantage of the position helped her to pull back at the right moment. Lisa knew she needed to act quickly now.

Tina didn’t keep Lisa on the mattress as tight as before and that was a mistake of her as their sexfight had not finished yet. Lisa could change their position now. She clasped a tight hold of Tina with her legs and arms. Then she spined their bodies around and they rolled into a reversed position on the big bed. Now she had taken the place on top of her mother.

Lisa decided to tame her mother back now when their positions had changed: “You really thought that one orgasm will end this? Maybe I have overestimated you... the only thing why I did cum first was our position. Now the roles have changed, let’s see who is fucking whom!”

Tina felt her daughter’s big breasts mushrooming her own pair in the new position. Her cxnt was already on fire after the first battle. When Lisa put her cxnt on the top of hers the temperature down there started to rise even more.

“How stupid of me” Tina thought. “I had underestimated her and I gave her a chance to get back into the sexfight”. However, now it wasn’t the time to think a lot about it, she had to fuck back.

Lisa wasted no time. She lifted her mother’s left leg on her right shoulder just Tina had done before. It was a pay back time using the same scissoring position. With her free left hand the younger lawyer gave a light slap to her mother’s big tits, lined their pussies together and started to ride. Lisa felt still stimulated despite of the hard orgasm she had before. But now she was able to resist cumming that easy. It was easier for her to control the riding now.

Lisa’s excitement was high as she started to fuckfight with her mother. She knew she had the advantage now, soon she felt Tina slightly squirming under her. The younger lawyer was enjoying her turn of domination after the massive orgasm she had enjoyed earlier. Now she felt that she could continue like this forever.

Same couldn’t be said from Tina’s point of view. She saw her daughter’s big tits swaying above her as the younger lawyer rode her furiously, forcing their clits to be in a very close contact. The milf lawyer loved sometimes to be ridden like this from a sexy busty woman on top of her. The fact that this woman was her own daughter, didn’t mind her, all she wanted that moment was to get the more pleasure possible and she did so.

If they continued like this, it would be only matter of time when the milf would start cumming. She had to do something to change the game. Her daughter gave her zero chances to escape from this powerful hold, leaving only her hands free. Tina leaned upwards bringing her both hands to those big swaying tits of her daughter and squeezed them. However, the black-haired milf knew she had to answer with her pussy in order to get Lisa more excited too. She lifted her pussy to meet better her daughter’s downthrusts in order to match the pace. Now they were fucking hard against each other.

”Mmmmmm” Lisa moaned feeling herself burning from excitement while her breasts got the much needed attention the very same time her mom also fucked her hard back.  But Tina’s upthrusts weren’t enough to get any change to her riding rhythm. The young beauty was determined to not let her mother’s fucking back moves to distract her from her goal to win their erotic battle this time. She grabbed her mother’s hard nipple with her left hand and twisted it.

”Ooooh” moaned the black-haired milf feeling an electric shock in her pussy. The nipple twist made her almost lost it. She had very sensitive nipples, especially while having sex. There was some kind of connection between her nipples and her pussy which sometimes had become a big weakness in sexfights. Now it looked like her daughter had somehow managed to find this weakness and to use it against her. 

It wasn’t just a coincidence that Lisa found her mother’s weakness. Like mother, like daughter: she had exactly the same connection between her pussy and her hard nipples. So, she had guessed that there might be a chance that her mother had the same symptom. It seemed she was right. Now the younger lawyer needed only to finish her mother easing her upcoming orgasm.

”Who is moaning like a whore now, mommy? You aren’t that almighty anymore, are you?” the sexy lawyer said taming her mother while tribbing her as hard as she could. ”No need to resist to the inevitable any longer. Cum for me, mommy. Cum!”

Tina tried to buckle off from the hold but it was too late. Her pussy was already so close to cum again so now with all that fucking moves of Lisa and the nipple twist she felt a familiar feeling growing in her pussy. There was absolutely nothing to do anymore so the milf decided to stop fighting against for this orgasm and just enjoy the ride.

"Ohhhh, fuck! Fuck your mommy ! Fuck me hard ! Oghhhhhhh my gawd! Fuck!" Tina cried. Her head whipped left and right. Her senses were overwhelmed as she broke all the barriers of pleasure. She was ready to submit totally; her cxnt wouldn't wait any longer. As Lisa’s fucking motions went faster and faster her face wore a savage grin of pure pleasure.

Tina climaxed. "Uhhhh! I'm cumming! AAHGHHHH, FUCK ME YOU WHORE, FUCK ME HARD ! UMMMMM! YESSSSSSSSS THAT’S IT !!" the milf screamed as she ejaculated into her daughter’s swelling pussy.

Lisa felt her mother’s muscles relaxing beneath her. The younger lawyer thrust her pelvis more, making sure that her mom was satisfied, still in control enough to not cum too early this time. When the difference was clear enough, the young lawyer let herself enjoy the moment and started cumming hard into her mother’s beaten pussy.

”YES YES YES! AHHHH, FUCK YES! MMMM!” Lisa shouted feeling the exciting mix of winning and cumming. She had been sure that her mother was not unbeatable and now she had proved it.

Slowly Tina came back to this world after a devastating orgasm. She laid on her back taking deep breaths under her daughter. Lisa smiled to her small victory and dropped her mother’s leg down to the mattress from her shoulder. She leaned towards and gave a sensual long kiss to the milf’s awaiting lips. Their legs entwined as they both took some time to recover from the sexy start of their sexfight. They were even now and both knew that this could take long before there was a clear winner.
”I told you this was far from over, mommy” said Lisa while giving small love bites to her mother laying under her and added: ”You surprised me on the first time, but now we see who is the top bitch of our family. Literally.”

”You are right. It was far from over and it still is. I’m only getting warmed so far” answered Tina. ”But I do like that you seem to be a worthy fuck because I wasn’t too impressed at first. Now we can continue getting acquainted with each other’s pussy.”

”Worthy fuck, haha! I am much more than just that” laughed Lisa and crotch pumped her mother when saying: ”Dare to open those legs of yours again to me so my pussy can show to your pussy what it is capable to do?”

”Mmm, oh yes please! Bring it on! My horny whore is more than ready to face your horny whore again” moaned Tina to her daughter’s bold talk. She opened her legs and Lisa had now free access to her pussy from top, laying between those long shapely legs of her mother.

The horny milf continued the trash talk by saying: ”I’ll even give you the top position for free. Show me what you got! And please, don’t disappoint mommy now.”

Lisa said no more. It was time to act. She pushed her mother’s long legs a little bit wider with her hips while lifting herself slightly upwards. She made sure that their crotches were aligned once again and pumped their pussies together. But that wasn’t enough this time. Lisa continued the motion with a hard tit slam against her mother’s big tits. The younger lawyer repeated this many times putting pressure in both, tits and pussy, in a tribbing missionary position.

”Ahhh, fuck that feels good!” Tina screamed feeling her sensitive pussy and tits against her daughter’s. The milf matched the pace bringing her big breasts upwards each time when Lisa lowered her own pair. A loud CLOP ringed all around the bedroom each time their breasts collided. Their pussies gave a wet SMACK filling the whole house with noises of aggressive sexfighting. Thankfully there were no neighbors on the other side of the wall.

Suddenly Tina brought her hands to her daughter’s ass and pulled her closer hard, not giving any more chances to hard tit slams. The fucking motion changed into more sensual rubbing while they searched for each other’s clits with their own. Lisa pulled her mother’s hair gently backwards opening the way to her neck where she started giving love bites with her lips.

The young lawyer brought her mouth to her mother’s ear and moaned: ”Mmmmm… you feel excited, mom. Maybe too excited... is your whore ready to surrender again to my whore?”

”Mmmmmm…. not... even... close... now just shut up and fuck me, you little cocky bitch!” Tina moaned back trying to push harder towards her daughter’s clit. But the truth was that she felt the familiar feeling in her pussy while their clits dueled. She had no idea how she could be so close to cumming again so soon after the previous orgasm. Her daughter surely knew how to use her body.

”As you wish, slutty mommy. As you wish!” Lisa groaned while she added the pressure between their pussies, making sure that their clits kept in touch all the time. The young beauty decoded right the movement of her mom’s body. She had been in that situation too. No matter what her mother said, she could feel that she was closer to cumming right now. Once again it needed only a small addition to the sex hold to make Tina go over the edge.

Lisa brought her both hands between them finding her mother rock-hard nipples and pinched them hard while she also kept rubbing their clits together. She felt Tina started shaking underneath her. Once again those sensitive nipples were betraying the milf in the key moment of an intensive sexfight. Her daughter gave absolutely no mercy and made sure that her mother had no other choices than let go and cum hard.

Tina felt her world turn upside down once again. She thought that she was in control despite the disadvantage of her position but when her daughter pinched those nipples once again, the milf lost it. With an electric shock wave between her nipples and her already fully aroused pussy the too excited milf went over the edge for a second time that night with a scream: ”AHHHH! Not again! FUCK! MMMMM, CUMMING! YESSSS!”

Lisa kept their pussies clued together through the whole powerful orgasm of her mother. For a moment she had thought that she could be cumming first despite the position advantage but she managed to hold on a little longer than Tina. However, looking at her mother’s face while she was cumming was to much for her. Lisa had already won this one so she decided to enjoy her victory ride for once and all.

”MMMM, OH YESSS! I DID IT AGAIN! FUUUUUCK!! CUMMMINGGG MOMMYYY!!!” the victorious daughter screamed in seventh heaven and rode her mother’s pussy hard to push herself over the edge. Lisa’s fit and toned body bent over the arc as she came even harder than before this night. The feeling that she had taken the charge of the sexfight in her mother’s bed was making the orgasm feel even stronger than the earlier ones.

Tina was lying on her back after the devastating orgasm her daughter had just gave her, again. She kept her eyes closed for a while and let her breadthening calm down. The milf was in some kind of peaceful trance. For the first time tonight she felt tired and weak. Her daughter had managed to push her over the edge twice now. That was something she had rarely experienced before. Usually, it was Tina who made her rivals cum multiple times first during a sexfight.

Lisa was still in seventh heaven. She never doubted her own skills in a sexfight but when her mother made her cum so easily at first her confidence received a small knock. Now, after making her mother cum first twice in a row, she felt like nothing was going to stop her now. Sure, it had been a close call that she didn’t cum by herself first but that didn’t matter anymore. Only the result counted now.

”I warned you, mommy. Your old pussy doesn’t seem to be able to keep it up with mine. You got lucky once but now it can be seen who is the top bitch. With every meaning.” lectured Lisa to her beaten mother.

Tina didn’t answer. She laid eyes still closed trying to recover. The milf loved her daughter to the moon and back, but listening to her cocky lecturing made her feel bad. Yes, she had made her cum first twice now, but did the young lady really think that it was over now? Tina’s own overconfidence had already cost her a orgasm, or maybe even two. But there was still enough energy inside her to fight once again. She needed only little patience now to make her daughter’s cockiness pay.

When Tina still didn’t answer anything, her daughter leaned towards her mother’s lips and gave a peck to them and continued: ”Don’t worry, mommy. You’re not the first and definitely not the last one who thinks that she can own my pussy. You will be one of many strong females who submit under my superior body. I actually have a collection of victory poses on top of their beaten bodies in my phone. I’m sorry, but I have to take one picture more right now.”

Lisa lifted herself upwards from the mattress and backed off on the bed. She was turning around to put her feet on the floor when two hands grabbed her hips from behind. Before the younger lawyer could move her feet the hands pulled her back to the bed and Lisa fell on her stomach to the mattress. It seemed that there still was fight left on the not beaten yet milf.

As soon as Tina felt Lisa’s weight moving from top of her body, she had opened her eyes to see what was happening. And immediately after she saw her daughters backside, she had raised her upper body quickly to stop Lisa’s way out from the bed. For sure, this was not over yet.

In sitting position now Tina lifted one of her legs over Lisa’s and moved slightly closer to her daughter so their pussies were connected once again. The younger lawyer had thought that the fight was already over and wasn’t waiting for an attack like this coming from her beaten mother. Now when lying on her stomach while Tina held her in a reversed trib hold she had no other choices than keep fighting back. Her mother started fucking Lisa from behind with strong thrusts. Their big tits swang in the air in a rocking rhythm. The advantage the young beauty had just minute ago had now disappeared.

”Look at you now! How can you take a victory pic if you haven’t even won yet? You thought that you have beaten me because a short lucky streak? That’s so naive!” groaned Tina while she kept fucking hard her daughter. “It seems that you haven’t faced a real alpha female just yet in a sexual competition. And now it’s time to learn what it takes!”

Lisa was in panic. Her mother kept fucking her hard from behind and she had nothing to do than fuck back. She couldn’t escape from the hold and now she felt how her already close orgasm started to tickle in her aroused pussy. She tried to turn herself enough to grab her mother’s big tits to cause distraction, but Tina grabbed her wrist and bended it towards the mattress preventing the counter-attack.

”No need to try, honey. I’m not letting you go before you cum for mommy.” Tina teased her daughter who was in big trouble now. ”Do a favor to yourself and let it go. Cum for mommy! Cum you horny slut!”

The bed squeaked loudly once again as the two big breasted females rocked their bodies together. Their pussies met each other repeatedly trying to develop as much pleasure as possible to the other woman. Tina felt confident now when things were finally in control after a tough period. Her daughter’s pussy felt amazing but this time the milf was sure that she could hold her own orgasm much longer if needed. The black haired milf even grabbed Lisa’s hair from behind to keep the control and add more pressure in the pussy.

That made it. Lisa cried louder when she felt one more orgasm hitting her. In this point there was no coming back so she decided to stop fighting against the obvious upcoming orgasm and let it go for a while. She could afford giving her mother this one and make a come back for the next one. There for it was wise to not spend anymore energy before cumming.

”Mmmm, oh shit! You fucking bitch, is that all you can do? Fuck me harder! Harder! MMM, YES! YES! OOOOHHH FUCK! CUMMINGG!!! AAAH! MMM! Shit!” Lisa moaned when her mother fucked her into a massive orgasm.

”Yesss, that’s the way, honey. Let it all come out now!” Tina moaned while thrusting her pussy into her daughter’s throbbing one. It felt extremely good to the milf after making her daughter cum first for the second time tonight. Now the score was even and the black haired milf allowed herself to let it go once again. She kept the hold of her daughter’s hair as she rubbed their pussies together into a deserved victory orgasm.

”AHHHH, GIVE IT TO ME YOU FUCKING WHORE!” Tina shouted while cumming and pumping their cxnts together. ”SHIIIIT, THIS FEELS GOOOOOD!!  CUMMINGGG!!” the black haired milf finished her big orgasm on top of her daughter who had just cum hard under Tina. Finally the milf lawyer let go of Lisa’s hair and breathed deeply.

Lisa was lying on her stomach eyes closed trying to catch her breath after cumming on her mother’s mercy. The younger lawyer turned her head to lock eyes with the black-haired milf. She saw her mom smiling to her.

”Not so cocky anymore?” asked Tina. ”That was an important lesson to learn, never underestimate your opponent. Am I your first sexfight rival who can continue after two forced orgasms?”

”Uhm... maybe. But it doesn’t make you any better than me.” Moaned Lisa and continued: ”I also made you cum twice fair and square. You made two surprise attacks against me to make me cum first. You are right, this is not over yet, but I don’t see how I can lose the next round. It’s only matter of time when your body submits to mine.”

”Hahaha, fuck you, my dearest darling! We both know that this isn’t true.” Tina said in a somehow indignant tone. “It seems that I have to fuck that cockiness out of you before you believe me. This needs to be settled till the end. Here is my suggestion: no top positions anymore. Just two women sitting on the bed and scissoring pussy-to-pussy as long at it takes? I’m tired of your excuses. Now it is time to see who the better woman is!”

”Sounds perfect” Lisa answered ”back off and let me sit. I’m goanna finish you this time for good ; I will not stop before you cry your submission!”

”Mmmm until one can’t go anymore? I wouldn’t want it any different way.” Tina moaned to her daughter and backed off to give Lisa enough space to get up and sit for the final countdown. The black haired milf made sure that they would be in center of the bed to avoid falling to the floor and opened her legs to her daughter.

Lisa got up from the mattress to match her mother’s position sitting on the bed legs open. The women’s long shapely legs were still wearing heels as they put them next to each other. They had no idea how long they had been going. Or how long it would take to settle this till the end. But one thing was sure: they won’t stop until they knew which one was the alpha female of the family.

They sidled closer to each other and took a second to enjoy the moment. Their big swollen breasts went up and down while they breathed slowly to gain every piece of energy to their bodies before continuing the battle. It had been a hard fight for both but they have definitely enjoyed the night. All the teasing and fore playing at the night club had erupted into a fervent sexfight between these two beautiful family members. This was their first sexfight but they already knew it wouldn’t be the last. But the first one is always the most special one. So the antes were as high as possible.

Lisa looked at her mother while bringing her ass closer and lifted her left leg over Tina’s. At the same time the black haired milf brought her own left leg over her daughter’s right leg. They were getting into the scissoring position but there still was some space between their hungry pussies. The anticipation to meet each other finally in equal terms was there. They knew that this was the last moment when they were sitting there as equals. Next time there would be an alpha and a beta.

The young beauty brought her hand to her own boobs and massaged them gently while locking eyes with her mother. ”So cxnt-to-cxnt until the weaker woman submits?” Lisa asked.

Tina copied the move and brought her hand to her own big breasts and answered: ”Pussy-to-pussy until the stronger woman dominates. You got it right, honey.” The milf brought her hand downward to her own pussy next. ”My whore is ready to wrestle with yours. It wants to make yours cum like it have never before. Are we goanna chat or fuck?”

”My whore is more than ready to meet yours. You’re right, we have talked enough for now, mommy.” The young beauty answered bringing her hand to her own pussy and continued: ”next time I want to hear you talking is when you declare that I am the better woman! And then I would take the victory pic when you eat my victorious cxnt at the end.”

Tina took her hand away and moved closer to her daughter’s cxnt. There was only inches between their pussies now. ”We’ll see who eats who, darling. But now it’s time to fuck! Bring it on, bitch!” said the black haired milf while leaning back with her hands and watched Lisa’s reaction.

Lisa brought her hand back to the mattress and leaned backwards to move her cxnt into her mother’s. ”Here it comes, slut! Let’s fuck!” the young beauty shouted and brought the two already wet cxnts together once again. The fight was on.

”AHHHHH!” They both hissed when their cxnts met with a loud SLAP. It felt so good to feel the rivaling cxnt against their own after a short break. The women leaned back with their hands to gain more leverage to push those battling cxnts together. Their pussies kept making a loud noise when colliding again and again. CLOP CLOP CLOP. The whole bed was shaking as the black haired milf and her daughter fucked each other giving no mercy to each other.

Fucking hard in this position made their big tits sway at the same rhythm as their pussies met on the mattress. For minutes they kept going like this with no signs of getting tired. Their eyes were half closed as they enjoyed the feeling that this scissoring was offering to them. They both had four orgasms now tonight so they were able to go pretty hard and long without fearing to cum fast but at the same time they felt the familiar feeling rising from their wrestling pussies. It wasn’t a sprint anymore, this was a marathon.

They had been going for a while now but it was obvious that sooner or later one of them wouldn’t be able to go much longer. Lisa felt her arousal rising into dangerous levels once again and felt the need to do something. She brought her left hand from the mattress and tried to grab her mother’s swaying big tit. Tina was in alarm and she noticed what was coming. She slapped her daughter’s hand before it touched her breast.

”No hands, bitch!” The milf shouted while keeping the fuckfight going on. She grabbed  Lisa from her hand to pull her even closer. Lisa copied the move while still leaning slightly back with her right hand on the mattress behind her. Then the younger lawyer detached her right hand from the mattress and brought it to grab her mother’s hair.

”Fuck you, there isn’t rules in a sexfight like this!” Lisa snapped back to her mother and pulled the milf’s face closer to her. Tina brought her right hand to her daughter’s hair and grabbed it with a similar hold. She leaned forward now and their lips met in a kiss. The slapping motion has now changed into rubbing as their bodies came closer still in the sitting position. Their big tits touched as their pussyfight was now changed into a whole body fuckfight. Pussies, tits and lips where dueling while they both felt their orgasm rising.

Neither wanting to give up now they both kept rubbing their pussies together harder and harder. Their clits were already having their own wrestling match trying to push each other over the edge. Their lips were sucking spit while their tongues invaded into one another’s rivaling mouths. Their rock hard nipples were trying to bend their counterparts back into those luscious big tits.

Lisa knew that the upcoming orgasm could be decisive. She had never been in a sexfight that lasted over five orgasms. The result had always been clear enough before it. So she wasn’t sure if her pussy could continue after one more orgasm. Especially if it was as massive than the earlier ones with her mother. She already felt pain in her pussy because the long and hard sexfight but the pleasure was greater and it easily outpowered the pain. At least for now.

Tina had more experience of long sexfights where orgasms were traded back and forth. This wasn’t something different than those. The whole situation where she was sexfighting with her own daughter made it different. The tension was higher, the orgasms were bigger and Lisa’s body was stronger than her earlier rivals. It was completely different to go through four big orgasms than seven small. The black haired milf wasn’t sure how many more can her pussy take so she would have to make every one count.

After few minutes of close contact sexfighting they both felt that they were going to lose it. Despite all the earlier orgasms they were going to cum again. They made sure to press their pussies together as hard as possible to make sure that they weren’t the only ones cumming. It worked. Their bodies started to shake uncontrollably and they bearhugged each other while their pussies started to squirt into each other’s at the exactly same moment.

”FUCK, YES, YES, MMMM!” Tina cried while her cumming once again.
”MMM, AHHH, YEEEEESSSS!” Lisa accompanied to her mother’s cumming.

The two women came hard once again, this time together. They hold their bodies tightly against each other while feeling their pussies shaking the last drops of cum out of them. The black haired milf and her daughter panted hard and tried to make their breathing to calm down. It wasn’t over.

”That was a tie!” Lisa gasped to her mother sounding slightly relieved that she managed to survive from this point of the sexfight.

”Of course it was, honey.” Tina answered smiling back to her daughter. ”But it doesn’t matter now. The only question is, are you ready for another round? Because I am!”

Tina was feeling very tired already but that was a thing she would never admit to her daughter. She didn’t want to give any signs of weakness now when she sensed that Lisa was at least just as tired. She could still continue the sexfight but she wasn’t really sure at all if she had any fight left after the probable sixth orgasm.

Tina was right. Lisa felt completely spent. “Is my mom too much for me” ? she wondered. Her body almost ready to submit but her brain said something else. ”She has to be just as tired as I am. I’m younger and should be in better physical condition.” Lisa continued her thinking.

”Of course I am ready. Bring it on, mommy!” Lisa answered to her mother trying to sound like she was full of confidence. A loud SLAP echoed in the bedroom as the two women started to fuck once again.

Tina was little surprised that Lisa could continue so quickly but something was different now. Their bodies were obviously even more tired now than before and it made the tempo of their fucking slower this time. The marathon has now came to the final part. The physical part was still there but it wouldn’t solve anything anymore. It was all about how they used their pussies .

The black haired milf and her daughter kept going rocking the bed noisily once again leaning back to the mattress. Both refused to show how tired they were but it could be easily seen than this might be the last dance of the night. The whole room was filled with lusty moans as the two busty beauties refused to give up in this heated sex battle. For minutes they kept this same position locking eyes with each other. This was the moment of truth.

Inch by inch they moved closer to the end. Which one would cross the finish line first? It was still impossible to say. Tina had more experience of this kind of long sexfights but she was started to get worried if Lisa’s youth was giving her daughter the needed advantage to keep going on forever. But that wasn’t the case. Lisa was so tired and aroused once again that she needed to act sooner than later.

As the young lawyer watched her mother’s big breasts swinging in front of her she leaned quickly forward and brought both of her hands to find Tina’s hard nipples. This time the milf didn’t slap her daughter’s hands away. She countered the move by bringing her own hands to Lisa’s nipples. Tina was still searching for a good hold when Lisa already did the trick that had worked earlier: the young beauty twisted her mother’s nipples while still tribbing those wet aroused pussies together.

Tina felt the familiar electric shock on her pussy once again and countered the move as soon as possible by twisting her daughter’s nipples and adding even more pressure to the tribbing duel. The fact that Lisa had done this move earlier before made Tina feel very good, so she managed to keep herself on control. Her nipples weren’t that sensitive anymore.

Same couldn’t be said for Lisa. The younger woman felt an instant electric shock in her pussy that couldn’t been avoided. Her already aroused clit felt the rivaling clit touching her now with a whole new spark. Before she even knew the young beauty felt her pussy giving up.

”FUCK! AHHHHH, CUMMINGGG!” Lisa yelled suddenly and went over the edge.
”YES!” shouted Tina slightly surprised and pushed Lisa’s back to the mattress while continuing riding her daughter through her orgasm. The black haired milf felt her powers coming back when adrenaline run through her blood. She had managed to find her way to come on top once again. Every once in a while, Tina released her hold from Lisa’s nipples and then she squeezed again keeping their pussies contacted all the time.

Lisa cried as her mother emptied the fight out of her second after second. The pleasure and pain in her head and body was kind of mix which was making her nearly faint there. Tina continued doing it again and again without any mercy. The cougar had found her prey and wouldn’t stop before she was done.

”AHHH! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! WHAT IS HAPPENING? MMMMM, NOT AGAIN!” Lisa cried when the long orgasms kept pausing and continuing again. ”OHHH, PLEASE! MMMMM, PLEASE!”

”Please, what?” asked Tina with an evil smile and pinched hard Lisa’s nipple once again watching her daughter’s struggle with pleasure under her. ”You know how this ends!” The milf slammed her pussy to her daughter’s one few more times.

”OUCH!” Lisa moaned ”FUCK, NO MORE! NO MORE, PLEASE!” The younger woman was totally spent. She had absolutely zero fight left in that body after a long night. Lisa didn’t want to stop now but her body gave to her no other choices.

”That’s a good start but not enough.” Tina mocked her daughter as she pinched once again those still hard nipples and she kept tribbing the beaten pussy. ”You know exactly what to say, honey”

And Lisa really did. She had been in this situation before unfortunately. This was the moment when she needed to be as humble as possible. The sexfight had been hard and long but now was time to show some respect for the winner and to  acknowledge the victory.

”AHHHH! OKAY! I GIVE!” The younger lawyer shouted and her mother stopped immediately the pinching while still keeping their pussies aligned. ”You win. You are the better woman. Your pussy outfucked mine.” she continued looking straight at her mother’s eyes. ”Mom, you are the alpha female of our family.”

Those words felt so good to hear for Tina. So good that they almost made her cum there. The sexfight with her daughter had been harder and tighter than she had dared to believe. But she had managed to control herself just enough to come on top. This was easily the most emotional sexfight victory of her life. She will of course remember this moment for the rest of her life.

”That’s right, honey.” Tina answered with a huge smile. ”You were awesome but that wasn’t just enough… yet. Now it’s my time to shine. You should know what happens next.”

”I’m afraid I know… but it’s your privilege now so go on.” answered Lisa while still lying on her back. She watched as her mother lifted her leg a little bit to be able to switch her position. The milf climbed higher on her daughter’s body towards her face. Tina was on her knees now only inches apart of Lisa’s face. Then she moved the final steps to sit on her daughter’s beautiful face.

”Eat me, honey!” Tina moaned and felt her daughter’s lips and tongue in her pussy for the first time ever. Lisa knew her role now and started eagerly to eat her mother’s superior cxnt. Tina brought her hands her daughter’s hair and enjoyed the ride. Next she felt her daughter’s hands massaging her big breasts. It didn’t take long to feel the familiar feeling rising for the last time of the night in her mother’s pussy. Lisa felt what was coming and she started to move her tongue faster and harder against her mother’s clit.

”MMM, YES. YES, YES, FUCK YES! THAT’S IT HONEY! JUST LIKE THAT! OHHHH, CUMMINGGG!! Tina moaned and rode her daughter’s face to receive every last part of pleasure. ”AHHH, MMMMM!” she shouted eyes closed.

After the orgasm Tina collapsed down to the mattress next to her daughter. The two women were both lying on the bed on their backs breathing hard. The sexfight was over now. All the rivaling thoughts they had about each other’s earlier had disappeared. There was only love left. Sure, their relationship had now changed for the rest of their lives. But one thing hasn’t changed : they were still a mother and a daughter who loved each other.

Both turned to their sides making those big tits meet once again. They locked eyes and smiled to each other. The sexfight had been long making them both very tired. Now it was time to rest and enjoy the last moments together for a while.

”I love you, mom.” said Lisa.
”I love you more honey” answered Tina then they kissed one another once again in a loving way. Not much later they fell asleep into each other’s arms.

It was Monday afternoon at the local AirPort when the four women met again. They sat in a cafeteria and enjoyed a cup of coffee or tea while discussing about their fabulous night two days ago. Obviously they had no idea how the other women’s night had ended but something in the atmosphere told them that things weren’t like before anymore. One thing was sure: they all had had great time at the club and after it too. Whatever had happened.

Katie and Annie were sitting next to each other smiling to each other every once in a while. It seemed that those two had connected extremely fast. Lisa had her own thoughts what might had happened after they shared the taxi when leaving from the night club but she didn’t want to ask them. She felt that something had happened but this was not the right time to ask… She would get this info later. 

The redhead and blonde were dressed pretty conservatively and professionally because they had come straight from their work to say good byes to Lisa. So no open cleavages or braless nipples pushing through their shirts this time.

Same couldn’t been said from Tina who looked as fabulous as ever. The busty milf had taken a day-off from the office and worked from home for the day. She had done some housework to clean all the mess that hosting the getaway party had caused. When changing the sheets of the bed, Tina got an idea: she should hire a maid to clean the house once a week. The milf lawyer could definitely afford to do that and she really hated cleaning. Even after a victorious sexfight against her own daughter. Maybe she should hire a busty younger woman… she smiled to herself. 

As a proud mature alpha female, Tina didn’t care what would other people think about what she was wearing. She actually enjoyed showing of that beautiful body to all the lusty males and jealous women at the AirPort. The milf had made sure that her big breasts were proudly in view leaving the top two buttons of her white shirt unbuttoned. Some might doubt if the shirt had any chance to be buttoned at all, so tight it was around those big boobs.

Lisa was dressed very similar to her mother but the difference was that she had the shirt buttoned up. It didn’t hide her big breasts bulging under the shirt but it was kind of symbolic sign about who was the head of the family now. Her pussy was still sore from the sexfight so she had decided to not put her tightest jeans on for the flight.

The brunette lawyer checked the time from her watch and sighed. She had to go through the security check now, her time was limited. Reluctantly they all finished their drinks and stood up from the table. Lisa had already left her luggage and done the check-in so they only picked their handbags and headed closer to the security control.

They stopped close to the port and it was time for farewells. Lisa hugged first with Katie who was now replacing Lisa in the firm.
”Bye ginger! Don’t hesitate to call me in any manner if you have problems to solve. Work stuff or not, we’ll figure it out together.” Lisa said to her read-head friend.
”Of course, my friend. And take care of yourself out there. I’m already waiting for you to come back to visit us.” answered Katie with a smile.

Meanwhile Tina and Annie stood next to each other staring at each other’s eyes. They had things to settle but those had to wait for a little longer. It was Annie’s turn to say good bye.

The blonde teacher stepped ahead and gave Lisa a hug that lasted little longer.
”Good bye, bestie! I’m goanna miss you.”

”I promise to call when I get to the destination. And I’m goanna miss you too.” said Lisa and tried not to cry. ”Can you look after mom a little bit? I think she might need company every now and then when I am not here anymore.”

Annie just nodded back to Lisa trying not to think all the naughty possibilities that might have. This wasn’t the time to think about that.

Then it was finally Tina’s turn. The black haired milf stepped towards her daughter and they gave each other a long loving hug. Their big breasts mushroomed together and their nipples instinctively harden. 

”Bye mommy, take care of yourself.” Lisa started whispering into her mother’s ear. ”I love you.”
”I love you too, honey. Sadly it will be some months before you come back home for the Christmas break.” Tina whispered back. ”I’m already looking forward to that.”

”I think I am waiting for it even more.” Lisa replied. Then they ended their long hug with tears starting to well up from their eyes.

Lisa looked to all three woman once again and waved to them. She was in so emotional state that no words came through this time. The brunette smiled one last time before turning around and entering the security check line ahead of them. The three women waved back and wished good luck. Soon Lisa disappeared behind the corner.

Katie was the first excusing herself from the AirPort. Lisa had booked a meeting with her client, so she needed to hurry back to work. She said bye to the two women letting her eyes to lock with Annie just slightly longer. Then the redhead walked back to the parking lot where her car was waiting. That left Tina and Annie alone.

The blonde went straight to the point: ”So… according to our discussion at the night club… what are you doing this weekend?”

Tina smiled to the boldness of the younger woman. She decided to tease her a little bit. ”Well I was thinking that maybe I should call your mother and ask her to come into my place. We have lots of things to catch up.”

”Fuck it.” The blonde spatted furiously. ”You said that you will answer my call and this is the call. Meet me at my place on Monday afternoon…. Of course… if you are woman enough…”

”Text me the address, dear.” Tina answered now without a smile. ”It will be my pleasure to fuck you into submission !” the milf said and turned around to walk away leaving the blonde.
Tina swayed her hips without looking back. Like only an alpha female does.
Annie left behind looking at her. “I will tame that bitch !” both thought.

The end

Online Miah Baker

• Pic is who I would like to look like
Re: Getaway party (part 2)
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2021, 09:24:28 AM »
I loved it, I jopyou can continue this as a story line following Tina's adventures

Offline Frank

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2021, 11:20:20 AM »
A VERY HOT story.
I liked it.
I hope to read a next chapter of it soon.

Offline qwerty123

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2021, 12:55:05 PM »
Really want to see the milf put in her place by the blonde especially in a titfight maybe even having a tit orgasm in humiliation fashion in front of her daughter

Offline Gmc10

• https://gmc10gmc.tumblr.com
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2021, 10:14:06 AM »
Thank you very much all!