News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Clarks 6.0 - Moon vs. Kent Clark (Tit&Ballbusting)

• 5 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
The Clarks 6.0 - Moon vs. Kent Clark (Tit&Ballbusting)
« on: December 23, 2021, 03:35:57 PM »
Kent 42 6“2 200lbs 9 inch
Moon 18 5“7 32DDD 130lbs

Moon moaned with exhaustion and her biceps bulged under the weights. She was bench pressing a lot of weight for her size, her big young tits forming an erotic sweaty cleavage in her tiny bikini while reaching the highest point.
She was training hard in the Clark`s basement gym, with Kent, Benny`s dad, right next to her. He was doing situps, having more than an eye on his soon to be daughter in law.
He was fully hard and didn`t hide it. Clad in tiny speedos only, the massive 9 inch cock formed a bulge in his pants.
He was soaked in sweat as was Moon, only that her white bikini became semitransparent. The bikini itself left nothing to the imagination, showing her dark medium sized areolas as well as her camel toe that was straining against the fabric.
During the next five sets, she moaned extra loud as if being fucked or eaten out.
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…….OUFFFFFF……GOWWWWWDDDD…..”
“Stop that! You are making me horny!” Kent interrupted his work out and toweled off his face. His masculine and mature hairy body turned Moon on as much as she turned him on.
“What? I am just training!”
“You are not just training pretty. You are driving all men crazy with your looks.”
“Pah! You should be proud to get such a daughter in law.”
Kent stayed silent for a moment.
“You are not engaged yet.”
“Do you know?” Moon smirked and raised an eyebrow while turning her backside towards Kent and doing squats, presenting Kent her super sexy training buttocks that were not hidden by anything. The fabric of her panty was so tiny, that it was almost a thong.
“Before you get Benny, you have to prove you are tough enough and deserve him.”
“And how could that be done?” Moon moaned, reaching the fiftieth rep. Rivulets of sweat were running down her thighs.
“By fighting me. Whoever scores a victory in a tit-busting or ball busting move first, is the winner. First blood means victory.”
Moon stopped dead in her tracks.
“A buster fight? You have 80lbs on me and twenty years of experience!”
Kent got up and came closer. He stood behind her, reaching around her upper body and grabbing her big DDD tits. In his big hands they looked much smaller than they actually were. Moon felt his hard cock on her ass.
“Afraid?”
Moon stayed silent and gulped. Aren`t men`s balls not more vulnerable than breasts? Maybe she had a chance. She loved Benny and was willing to put everything on the line.
“I am not afraid!” She turned and slapped his hands away from her tits.
“Now!”
She peeled her bikini top off, took her sweaty thong off as well and walked naked towards the ring the Clark`s had in their large basement. Kent`s heart was racing. Not only in anticipation of the upcoming fight, but also from her looks. He wanted to fuck her so bad.

The glass of the sauna, placed in a corner of the basement, was foggy and Benny was barely able to see what happened in the gym. He was relaxing there for almost half an hour now. He knew his dad and his girlfriend wanted to work out a bit, but suddenly he saw somebody entering the ring. He wiped the window clear and couldn`t believe his eyes. That was Moon! Naked and sweaty, raising her taped fists.
His dad followed, all naked and fully hard. His muscular hairy body was shiny with sweat and his 9 inch monster faced Moon. He had taped his fists as well. “What the hell….”

“Ok Moon. No face strikes. Only body blows but mainly boob shots and low blows.”
“Ok old man. Show me what you got!”
Moon was nervous as hell and afraid of busted glands or cuts. But on the other hand she saw that big hard cock and lemon sized balls of her soon to be father in law. She had often wondered how it would be to join the Clark family for group sex, but so far it was only Benny who she fucked.
Kent suddenly went over to the ropes and removed the padding. Solid steel cables were visible now and it was clear what his aim was: Work her tits on the rope until the breaking point. He smirked at her and when he was finished with the top rope, Moon did suddenly the same to the lower rope. Obviously she had planned to bust his balls and crush it on the steel cable. Now also Kent gulped.
Both started to circle and the first blows connected. Both covered well, and Kent boxed Moon`s hard abs. SMATTT…SMATTT….his bare knuckles hit a solid wall of feminine muscle. Moon did not even groan.
She did likewise, but soon noticed, that it was useless to punch Kent`s belly. It was simply too tough and she would only waste her energy.
WHAM! The first knee strike to his balls hit home, smashed them upward and made his erection smash against his lower belly.
“AAAHHHHHHHHH!” He groaned and stumbled backwards, but stayed on his feet. He countered with straights to her tits, but Moon dodged, hammering another hard right into his cock.
SMATTTTTT…..”UUNHHHHHHHHHHH!” Kent was in pain but by instinct grabbed Moon into a side headlock. She was still bent over and he had to be fast, but it worked. He trapped her neck and his strong arms gave her no chance of escape.
“Hey! Let…ahhh…go!” Moon panicked and tried to free herself, but Kent simply lifted his left leg, smashing it into her firm sweaty tits.
SMATTTTTTT…..UHHHHHHHHHHHH! Moon reached around his naked waist and let it happen. There was nothing she could do. Every second came a new strike, pancaking her DDD naturals against her ribs.
SMATTTTTTT…..UHHHHHHHHHHHH!
SMATTTTTTT…..GAWD!
Benny did not understand what they were talking about, but he was fully hard watching the show. Her stroked his cock, witnessing his dad working on Moon`s big tits with knee uppercuts.
SMACK! CLOPPPPPPPP! SMATTTTTT!
The tit meat and glands compressed from the brute force of the knee cap, deformed and bounced back into shape. But Moon was a tough cookie, taking shot after shot for more than a minute. Kent let go and she stumbled into the corner, clutching her sore udders. They were sore by now and reddened and she had trouble to slow down her breathing. Kent paraded through the ring, still fully hard.
Knee strikes from such a Gorilla were for sure something different than from a female opponent. Moon looked down at her pair and already felt them swelling.
Both started to circle again. Jabs were flying and she tried to kick him in the balls, but he simply twisted his hips and she just kicked his thighs.
Her fists came closer and she was prepared for boob punches, but instead he grabbed her arm and flung her across the ring. Her tits were rocking on her chest, her naked buttocks jiggling as she couldn`t stop anymore. The momentum carried her into the ropes, and the steel cable hit her areola full force.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!” Her tit-meat was split in two halves, before she bounced back a few steps.
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! Right when she turned, Kent came with a high kick into her left breast that sent her flying backwards. The Chuck Norris like kick SMASHED her titty completely flat, leaving no air in her lungs to scream. A husky: “holy shit!” escaped her lips while she was down on her sexy little ass.
Kent picked her up by her sweaty hair in order to dish out more punishment to her tits.
CLOPPPPPPPPP! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! But it was him screaming when his young opponent suddenly punched his balls hard. He was frozen in pain and suddenly screaming again at the top of his lungs. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Moon had applied a claw hold and his balls were oozing out between her fingers. Her nails were threatening to pierce the skin of his balls, which might lead to an early loss.
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” He hopped on both feet, was in reverse mode and his back his the corner with Moon following. Her brutal hold was still in place and Kent saw stars from the immense torment to his balls.
He had to escape! He grabbed Moon`s left tit and crushed it as hard as possible. Her screams mixed in and the noise was deafening! Both were screaming out loud, Moon`s glands being crushed as well as Kent`s balls.
Both let go at the same time, panting hard. But if Moon wanted to win, there was no time for a rest. She got some space between them, started to run in order to nail Kent with a running knee kick into his genitals.
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ! GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDD! He had moved out of the way just in time to make her tits hit the tope rope, or better steel cable, close to the corner. Again both tits were crushed, split and taking all the force. Moon collapsed forward, her big sweaty udders chafing on the cable. The boob meat ballooned and slipped over the cable until it dropped back into its normal shape. Only the sweat had acted as a lubricant and avoided severe damage.
“You little bitch! I will cut both of your nipples open!” Kent grabbed her arms, fixed them behind her back, and pushed her against the cable again as if she was a toy. His power was simply too much for her.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!” He moved her upper body up and down so her tits were running over the cable again and again. Her hard nipple took most of the torment being on fire, but also the rest of her firm swelling tits was crushed and rolled over the unforgiving metal.
She screamed and noticed the lymph shooting in her assets and making her skin tighter! Her tits were swelling rapidly now. Her skin would need a break, or it would rupture in the next minute.
CLOPPPPP! Moon blindly kicked her heel backwards, hitting Kent`s balls full force.
“GODDDDDDDDDDD!” He let go, his face ashen with pain. The big Gorilla stumbled backwards, while Moon checked out the front of her tits. Her areolas were already a bit bloody, but no cut was evident yet.
CLOPPPPPP! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! Another kick hit his nut sack and Moon shoved him over to the cable. She tried to push him down onto it, so she had a chance to bust his balls, but he struggled against her. His right elbow shot sideways into her tits, smashing the right flat. Both fighters were soaked in sweat and Benny witnessed the hardcore match as a silent spectator.
He saw how his dad freed himself from the ropes before Moon could do her damage, grabbed her behind her neck and pulled her with him while he dropped onto his back.
WHAMMMM!!!! She impacted in his knees tits first in a perfect pro wrestling style tit-buster.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!” Moon howled in pain, collapsed to the side, cradling her aching bust.
Kent was on her any second, brushed her hand s away and SMASHED his left knee cap into her right tit, trapping it against the canvas.
“FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!” The big tit deformed and ballooned as if ready to burst!
Benny was worried while Moon only whimpered. She knew some glands had rupture internally while having more than 200lbs of male fighter crushing her sensitive tit.
Kent was getting hard again, being in full control now. He reached between her legs and found her wet labia, simply pushing some fingers into her fuck whole. It was no big effort to keep his knee grinding into her tit, since all the work was done by his body weight.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH…..RAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!” At least two milk vessels had burst with a barely audible sounds, but Moon had clearly felt it. Her main target, the big genitals of her almost father in law, were close to her face and she slightly twisted to grab him by his nut sack.
Kent suddenly howled in agony as it seemed that his opponent had found the target. Another claw hold crushed and pulled his balls at the same time.
Adding a twist was too much for him to bear and he fell to the side, going nearly unconscious.
As Moon got up she looked down at her bruising tit. Several dents were visible, and the breast was far from its normal flawless shape. Swollen, reddened with dark bruises and dents. Wonderful!
Moon was in rage now, getting up and starting to lift and separate Kent`s legs. He was still in a daze but suddenly yelled out his agony as Moon kicked him between the legs again. Crushing his limps big cock and balls with all her weight behind.
CLOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Again and again her heel crushed the swollen eggs, turning her strong male opponent to a whimpering mess. Moon was not only young, she was also strong and had toned arms and abs. I was quite some work to pull more than 200 lbs of opponent closer to the ropes, but it worked.
From the sauna Benny admired her sexy fighter body, shiny…sweaty….and bruised.
She had pulled his dad over to the ropes, lifted his left leg over the bottom rope while the other was still on the canvas. She slid out of the ring and grabbed each ankle. Kent`s mind was foggy with pain and he did not fight back when she suddenly screamed from exhaustion and pulled his man hood to collide with the cable which formerly was the bottom rope.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”
His balls were split into halfes, swelling…bruising…..
Kent screamed out so loud, that Benny feared somebody would call the police. His 9 inch limp cock chafed over the steel strands as did his balls. He couldn`t see in detail, but Moon saw the direct results of the rope work.
An extreme swelling started and she took both of his balls in one hand with the cable still in between. She balled her right taped fist, and SMASHED them. Once….twice…..the got close to the bursting point.
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Kent screamed out one last time before his went K.O. The screams had stopped and Moon worried, entered the ring and tapped his face.
“Hey! Kent! Are you alright?”
Suddenly his eyes shot open, and Moon was too surprised as his big hands latched onto her tits!
“AAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!” She screamed like a banshee with her swollen DDD crushed between his fingers! She boxed his body, but he simply stood up while his nails dug deeper into her skin. He was tearing at her tits, bringing the skin close to the breaking point. Her crushed glands were pulsing with pain and he continued to yank her to her tip toes by her tits.
“You little bitch! You are mine now!”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Moon saw the first blood coming from some cuts caused by nails, as well as from her left nipple. Suddenly she noticed she had no ground under her naked feet anymore. Kent had lifted her by her tits, hoisted into the air and WHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Double tit bodyslam!
Moon`s sexy little 18 year old body impacted hard and was nearly driven through the canvas. The momentum made her bounce back into the air, before she finally came to a rest. Her mouth open in shock, she was helpless. Kent dragged her over to the rope, or cable, placed her tits on top and the both knew that was it. They were swollen up to 32-G by now and Kent placed a foot on the right breast. He slowly added more weight.

The mammary was swelling under the pressure. “Last chance to give up.”
“Fuck you! Benny is mine!” Kent added more weight, witnessing the breast was already slightly bleeding. More weight would men to risk a uncontrolled injury to her tissue.
Moon was stubborn and moaned, having her eyes closed.
Suddenly she opened them, since the pressure was gone. Kent hooked her arms and got her back to her feet. He hugged her. “You have the heart of a lioness. You deserve Benny.”
Moon fell into his arms and started to cry. She sobbed, totally uncontrolled. Kent cuddled her, but could not avoid getting hard. Her young sweaty totally naked body pressed against his was too much. Although his testicles had received the hell of a beating, he was hard.
“Down to your knees!”
His command sounded serious and Moon obeyed.
His monster was now close to her face and she did the last step on her own. She kissed his glans, then let her enter her wet mouth.
“HMMMMMMMMMM!” Moon took him deep in her throat, avoiding to touch his massively swollen balls. She worked his shaft and Kent had to hold the ropes not to collapse from pure joy. He grabbed her tits and fondled them, noticing several damaged tissue. Blood oozed out of her nipples and the small cuts and Kent could not hold back.
His cum jetted out of his cock and hit her busted swollen orbs. “GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD YESSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!”
Jet after jet splattered onto her pulverized breasts, cum mixed with blood.
Only seconds later Moon looked first into his face, than down to the tip of his cock. His cum was bloody as well. She smirked: “It seemed I have busted your nuts before it was obvious.”
Kent shook his head in disbelief….

Offline gbox12

Re: The Clarks 6.0 - Moon vs. Kent Clark (Tit&Ballbusting)
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2021, 06:24:42 PM »
Wow.   

Offline philman27

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2021, 12:23:42 AM »
Very nice now we need Benny vs Moon's mom or a family vs family with moon with Benny and his family
Looking to talk an find like minded friends and possibly have some good cybermatchs and im also fine with roleplay matchs

Offline Dragneel27

• Just a novice catfight writer and overall fan.
    • My main page
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2021, 08:35:19 PM »
Hottest story yet. And that's saying a lot
« Last Edit: December 26, 2021, 08:35:49 PM by Dragneel27 »
I enjoy fantasy fights involving anime women (wrestling or fist fighting) but my fantasies are not limited to one genre ;)

Big on stories and art, open to RP's (but I'm picky)

Any critique on my stories are welcome

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2021, 10:05:27 PM »
Very nice now we need Benny vs Moon's mom

Or Moon vs. Benny's mom!

Offline M_H

• My wife and I have fought other couples in bars.
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2022, 07:04:35 AM »
I love Moon I'm sure she is a fighter I love every time I read something That she is in. She is so sexy and tough. I hope there is more of the Clarks. I would pay to read more of the Clarks. Can there be more about her mother? What a great-looking woman. I'm sure she has started more fights than she has been in. >>>>>>       Mike
A route couple Like ( Bony and Clyde ) we have fought in bars and clubs. Fist fighting and in NHB, we have fought other couples. We loved that. We only lost a couple of times. We were in jail and Hospedles A few times.