News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

UNFINISHED BUSINESS- CHAPTER 1- HIGH SCHOOL REUNION

• 7 Replies

Online rin753

• God Member
« on: December 23, 2021, 09:40:04 PM »

As with my previous 2 stories the emphasis is not on the fight itself (although it’s in there at the end) but the women- who they are and why and how they fight.

People say that the best High School Reunion for women is the tenth.  At age 27 or 28 they are at the peak of their powers- beautiful, fit and desirable.  Once women get to the 20th or 25th reunion they have started their downhill slide into middle age and at that point it is the men, now distinguished and handsome, who steal the show.

And at her Ten Year Reunion, Robin and her husband Chad sat alone at a corner table when they spotted another grad sitting with her husband on the other side of the room. 

“There she is,” said Robin.  “Wish me luck.”

“You got this,” replied her husband.  “Maybe it will come to nothing.”  He gave her a quick kiss.  Robin crossed the room to speak to her hated rival, Skylar.  More than a few of the attendees took notice of her action.

“Hello Skylar,” said Robin standing above Skylar.

Skylar was not surprised.  She had seen Robin cross the room, and knew immediately what the trip was for.  “Hello, Robin.”  She then turned to her husband, Scott, and said, “Will you get me a drink, honey,  Robin and I have something to discuss.  Sit down for a minute, Robin.”

Scott looked puzzled, but did as he was told and left the two women alone. 

Robin took a seat, cleared her throat and said, “Well I guess you know why I came over.  Is it all water under the bridge for us, or do we have unfinished business?”

Skylar paused for a second.  “I figured that if you were here tonight that we might have this conversation.  I’m still ready for it, even after 10 years. How do you feel about it?”

Robin smiled.  “I’m so glad to hear you say that!  Nothing would please me more.  I say we do it.

Robin then glanced around the room. “You know, everyone is looking at us.  I think they half expect us to fight right here.”

“I know.  But let’s keep this private.”

Skylar asked for Robin’s cell and typed in her number. “Text me in the next couple of days with a place the 4 of us can meet in private to hash out the details. You do want our husbands there, right?”

“Absolutely.  Chad wouldn’t miss this for the world.”

And with the short meeting between the two women concluded, the wheels had been set in motion for something awful, but something both women wanted and needed. Robin returned to her husband and said, “Well you are going to get your wish, Chad.”  Chad wanted to smile but thought better of it, and instead tried to look serious.

Ten years earlier, Robin and Skylar had fought in the girls locker room after a softball game.  It was brief. Very brief. 10 seconds, tops. The other girls in the locker room jumped in and broke it up.  What few people knew at the time, is that Robin and Skylar met later behind the baseball diamond to continue the fight.  That fight was not 10 seconds.  It lasted for quite some time.  It was intense, bitter and hurtful.  Both girls giving and taking punishment.  But there was no winner.  As darkness fell, the girls separated, and Robin said, “Let’s finish this tomorrow.”

Skylar replied, “Count on it.”

But “tomorrow” never came.  School officials got wind of the fights and both girls were suspended until graduation.  They were lucky that there were no further sanctions.  If the school had notified their colleges of the disciplinary action, admissions might be rescinded.  With that, the girls thought better of fighting again, but that did not mean that they didn’t have desire to settle things.  The draw satisfied neither of them.

Three days after the Reunion, Skylar’s cell pinged.  The text was short.  “Osborne Park.  1PM Saturday.  Bring your husband.”

And at precisely 1PM Saturday, Robin, Chad, Skylar and Scott sat alone at a picnic table to “discuss” things. The women made it clear to the men that they were to keep their mouths shut and simply listen.

“This is between us.”

Online rin753

• God Member
Re: UNFINISHED BUSINESS- CHAPTER 1- HIGH SCHOOL REUNION
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2021, 09:41:56 PM »
Darn, I forgot to mention I'll be posting a chapter every 2 or 3 days. 

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2021, 11:21:38 PM »
1 word. AWESOME

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2021, 09:33:48 PM »
Very nice!  I like this premise and I can’t wait to see where you go with it!

Offline DaveLovesFights

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2021, 03:56:10 PM »
Good start  :D

Online rin753

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2022, 10:19:33 PM »

Hmmmm??????  After a slow start this story seems to be getting a second wind.  Wonder why?

Online rin753

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2022, 02:44:17 AM »

Re-upping this one in case anyone missed it.  You can find the links to the other chapters in my profile.

Rich

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2023, 12:31:05 PM »
Thank you for upping this. I missed your last 2 stories- look forward to reading them!