News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Requests / Shindy Story
« Last post by orangemoose on Today at 02:26:58 AM »
Can someone post Shindy’s story ‘Best Tits on Campus’?
Slamming my body and breasts into yours with a loud flesh on flesh smack was music to my ears as we entangle our bodies and as you yank my hair and I wince out in pain, I return the favor with my left hand grasping your long dirty blonde hair and yanking it as hard as I can, while we roll over and over and over each other through the plush grassy lawn towards the huge water fountain, as I feel the blood rolling down over my upper lip from my nose as I send my right fist slamming into your ribs, then your side breast and your shoulder before it finds the side of your face with a loud slam, and at the same time my back and our bodies roll and slam into the marble wall of the water fountain which sends our bodies breaking apart from each other, with the both of us holding clumps of each others hair in our hands "Im not FUCKING DONE WITH YOU YET BITCH!!" and the crowd as rushed around us in a semi circle as they cheer and scream on their approval as you scream out "FUCK YOU WHORE, LETS FUCKING FINSIH THIS!!"   yt
What do you expect him to do?
Force them to fight when they’re done?

This is what happens when you have real unscripted fights with new untrained girls?

Yes mats would help slightly. But it doesn’t seem like mats would have actually made any fights longer
Members Catfight Polls! / Re: No Rules in the basement
« Last post by ShyDave on Today at 12:30:36 AM »
I'm voting for Kelly.
« Last post by ETC (etcaaf) on Today at 12:18:34 AM »
Definitely Danny!
Message Board Fights / Re: The conference & the elevator
« Last post by FitOfficerWife on Today at 12:05:03 AM »
I release the grapevine and posture up, assuming a standard bicep flexing victory pose as I straddle her right thigh. "Take a good look dear."

I scoop her left leg up onto my shoulder,  inch forward until our clips touch. A couple gyration oof my hips and I already feel her moistening. "NO SO FAST!"

I let her leg drop and straddle her hips. I lean forward, again grabbing her bond wrists and pinning them.  I lean down,  face to face, as if to kiss her, but pop up. I scoot forward, trap her head between my thighs,  grab a handful of her hair with my left,  lean back, my right hand planted on her mound, pulling her into me, as again, I take a grip letting her know that if she does anything but comply, this is gonna hurt. "Tap out bitch! Use that tongue and tap out!"
Catfighting / Re: A BBW Catfight
« Last post by Dan Zone43 on Yesterday at 11:31:28 PM »
Someone my age of course.   65.

Hmmmmm...give me a little time I might have an idea.

In the mean time if anyone likes a Man v Man brawl i just uploaded a story in the men's section
« Last post by kelllyclaws on Yesterday at 11:09:19 PM »
My provocation works immediately.
You come up to me and slap me in the face. My head flies hard to the side and i rub my cheek.
"Not bad, sweetheart!"
Then i pull my hands up, grab your hair and try to pull you down.
At the same moment, my knee comes up and tries to hit you hard in the stomach.

I feel you kneeing me in the stomach.   Keeping pulling your hair harder, start kicking at your side hard yt
Jenny, Jenny and m, oh yeah, Jenny  :-*
Catfight Web Sites & Sources / Trying to find a Lady Ellen Video
« Last post by GeoffM on Yesterday at 10:57:30 PM »
It was a mixed fight that Lady Ellen did with a guy named Brock. Anyone have or know of that fight she did? I have Lady Ellen vs Triple B, and Lady Ellen vs Bart.

Thanks!

Geoff
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10