News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

THE CLASSY TRAMPS

• 2141 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: THE CLASSY TRAMPS
« Reply #1005 on: December 31, 2018, 12:26:57 AM »
well tramp sisters  this is the last tramp roster  update  for 2018. :)

2018 was a  fun year    some up's   and some  down's.....we added   some  fun new members....and lost  some  members choose  to go  awhole  different way.and some long time members  that choose to take  some time away from clique wars

the rivalry   with our old advesaries...the silk stockings  girls    grew....while building  new  rivalries  with some of the two new clique wars  teams.....the d.o.a    and the hellcats..

we have  three trillian rooms.....available  for all members   plus  for members of other  clique girls  or fcf members

clique wars  has been a part of fcf  for many years....i am very  proud to say  that the  tramps  are one of the original  clique  teams

and i want to think  all the ladies  from  the past and present   that have kept  the classy tramps revelant.

we hope to add some fun new members  in 2019   to help keep  the classy tramps  the best  clique wars team

i hope  2019   there will be  more  clique wars teams...providing  new  rivals  for all the current teams.

THIS IS FINAL ROSTER  FOR  2019..

HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE  THE ADDITION  OF TWO  LONG TIME FCF MEMBERS

SMOOTHLIKEHONEY
KELCEYMCLEISH

AND DUE TO NON ACTIVITY  THESE MEMBERS  ARE NO LONGER  FACTUAL MEMBERS OF THE CLASSY TRAMPS

SUSIEINLA
THE BABYFACEDASSASSIAN{KYRA}
BESTTITFIGHTERRUBY
DEBSW2002

{i will add  that if  any  of  ladies that have been past members  of the  classy tramps   can return..as new members   and as  new pledges}}

SO   AS WE READY TO ENTER  2019    HERE  IS OUR CURRENT ACTIVE ROSTER

LEXIBABE {MOI...THE ORIGINAL TRAMP}
CATFTKELLI
WRESTLEFUNJ{JANEY}..REIGNING QUEEN OF THE RING
LINDSAY_FIGHTS [REIGNING HOLDER OF THE PAULA CUP
AGENT SEXXY
HARLEE_HAVOC
XXXCATXXX{CINDY}
MISSSOPHIESQUEEZE
SAMOKUTSU
ANNATHEMARINECHICK
JANE_CAT

« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 12:57:12 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
« Reply #1006 on: December 31, 2018, 03:17:11 AM »
{alt}

The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw .....2019 is the year of the Classy Tramp
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 03:28:46 AM by Agent Sexxy »
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #1007 on: January 01, 2019, 06:17:51 AM »
HAPPY NEW YEARS    TO THE TRAMPS    AND  ALL CLIQUE WARS TEAMS, :)
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #1008 on: January 02, 2019, 11:19:01 PM »
iv'e mentioned  some changes  would be  coming  to the classy tramps...I have posted our current  line up.to start 2019 :) :) :)

I think it's ready  for the tramps  to turn back the hands of time.  to  the original  classy tramps

the tramps have never been  about just one person....one leader   

in the beginning there were 2  founding members..myself  and another lady  no longer with fcf..

our aim  was for  all members  to take an active role  in making the tramps  the best   and  a fun group..

so    beginning today   i will no longer  be  the sole  leader of the classy tramps

there  will be  a council  of  four....all four  of us will have the ability  to  recommend  new members.
and  the ability to recpmmend   members  to be voted  off  the team...or to be  a goodwill  ambassador  to other clique wars teams.

the council
lexibabe  {original tramp}….and first  ambassador  to the d.o.a   girls

catftkelli  ---will be our new co-captain[  kelli   has been a loyal member  for many years   the  2nd longest tenure  member of the classy tramps....kelli will help keep the fcf room active...and  be  the head tramp in our 2nd fcf trillian room.plus as 1st ambassador  to the silk stockings girls

wrestlefunj{janey}  current queen of the ring    janey  will be one of our new co  v.p...janey  is the 3rd longest tenured member of the classy tramps... janey will be head of our  in ring wrestling division...

Lindsay_fights    paula cup champion...{and although a member  for just over a year  Lindsay is our 4th longest tenure member she will be   one of our new co-vp    and head our euro division...and our first ambassador  to the  hellcats...and to help keep  our fcf room and 1st trillian room active''

agent sexxy   will be the head  of  any poll fights  and also   to help keep our fcf board  and 1st trillian room  active

all of our other members can take an active role  in help  keeping  the tramps revelant  and  fun..either in helping keeping our fcf room active..and either of our trillian rooms active....everymember is  encouraged  in recommending new members..and presenting  ideas.

for all members current  or new.  or  members from other cliquewars teams  and fcf members,.the main theme is to have fun and to leave  drama  where drama belongs   in RL...

tramp members of the past  that wish to rejoin,and  any other new members,,,will  be on an active probation  pieroid...being active  means  to show  some interest  in  being a member....either in this room  or our trillian rooms

2019  will be the year of the classy tramps.....once again    :)

« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 11:23:29 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
« Reply #1009 on: January 03, 2019, 05:27:59 AM »
i will try to do my best from tomorrow :)
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #1010 on: January 03, 2019, 05:18:23 PM »
iv'e mentioned  some changes  would be  coming  to the classy tramps...I have posted our current  line up.to start 2019 :) :) :)

I think it's ready  for the tramps  to turn back the hands of time.  to  the original  classy tramps

the tramps have never been  about just one person....one leader   

in the beginning there were 2  founding members..myself  and another lady  no longer with fcf..

our aim  was for  all members  to take an active role  in making the tramps  the best   and  a fun group..

so    beginning today   i will no longer  be  the sole  leader of the classy tramps

there  will be  a council  of  four....all four  of us will have the ability  to  recommend  new members.
and  the ability to recpmmend   members  to be voted  off  the team...or to be  a goodwill  ambassador  to other clique wars teams.

the council
lexibabe  {original tramp}….and first  ambassador  to the d.o.a   girls

catftkelli  ---will be our new co-captain[  kelli   has been a loyal member  for many years   the  2nd longest tenure  member of the classy tramps....kelli will help keep the fcf room active...and  be  the head tramp in our 2nd fcf trillian room.plus as 1st ambassador  to the silk stockings girls

wrestlefunj{janey}  current queen of the ring    janey  will be one of our new co  v.p...janey  is the 3rd longest tenured member of the classy tramps... janey will be head of our  in ring wrestling division...

Lindsay_fights    paula cup champion...{and although a member  for just over a year  Lindsay is our 4th longest tenure member she will be   one of our new co-vp    and head our euro division...and our first ambassador  to the  hellcats...and to help keep  our fcf room and 1st trillian room active''

agent sexxy   will be the head  of  any poll fights  and also   to help keep our fcf board  and 1st trillian room  active

all of our other members can take an active role  in help  keeping  the tramps revelant  and  fun..either in helping keeping our fcf room active..and either of our trillian rooms active....everymember is  encouraged  in recommending new members..and presenting  ideas.

for all members current  or new.  or  members from other cliquewars teams  and fcf members,.the main theme is to have fun and to leave  drama  where drama belongs   in RL...

tramp members of the past  that wish to rejoin,and  any other new members,,,will  be on an active probation  pieroid...being active  means  to show  some interest  in  being a member....either in this room  or our trillian rooms

2019  will be the year of the classy tramps.....once again    :)

Lexxy and all other Tramps, please see Eva and I about our Clique Wars room we set up (not on trillian), but in another format.  We are very short in Tramps members, just Deb and Kelli as of now.  I would like for that to grow

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #1011 on: January 05, 2019, 01:57:19 AM »
Any Poll Challenge to any Tramp members I can Help Facilitate it by setting the poll up finding the right member if a Challenger is looking for A certain Style
 I can be reached here on this Thread My FCF profile or my Trillian aka sexxyapril   
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 02:01:00 AM by Agent Sexxy »
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #1012 on: January 06, 2019, 05:08:27 PM »
I think it's  safe to say  the 3 other clique teams   have my {our message} :)

2019..time to show  the other clique teams...how it's done

taking over  the clique wars boards...and kicking  butt in   any trillian room thatis open for chat :)

they will know  they have fell to a classy tramp :)

the prez tramp

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #1013 on: January 06, 2019, 05:47:49 PM »
You’re message was adorable Lexi, really it was.  But for you Tramps, 2019 will be exactly like 2018... with you playing second fiddle to the Daughters of Anarchy.  You say you and the Tramps are the best?? Well come prove it honey!!! You remember How bad I beat you the last time we fought Lexi?  I got a lot more waiting for you WHENEVER. YOU’RE. READY.  Come get some honey...

DAUGHTERS OF ANARCHY WILL RULE 2019, JUST LIKE WE DID 2018, 2017 and 2016...

Offline ThickEbonyTessa

« Reply #1014 on: January 06, 2019, 08:27:14 PM »
That’s funny because when April called you all out not one of you responded. So Tina if I were you I’d shut up. Put your money where your mouth is. Or are you afraid?

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #1015 on: January 06, 2019, 08:34:59 PM »
Give me something to be afraid of... then we’ll talk

;D

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #1016 on: January 06, 2019, 08:38:59 PM »
Its True The DOA   are the best at talking shit since their inception I am Undefeated against the DOA fact    ...... Tina I just called you out step upo
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 08:41:23 PM by Agent Sexxy »

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #1017 on: January 06, 2019, 09:56:41 PM »
And we’re all VERY proud of you.  Matter of fact, i printed out your post and hung it right up on the refrigerator to show how proud we all are.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 10:00:03 PM by TinaFightsYou »

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #1018 on: January 08, 2019, 05:50:03 AM »
{alt}

Going in to 2019 we Tramps have added New Blood But Veterans of Cyberfighting ...... We will continue to build upon this good fortune ..... Unlike our so called rivals ..... We are about the  Competition That is About fun
The Classy Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw .....2019 is the year of the Classy Tramp 

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
« Reply #1019 on: January 08, 2019, 11:18:18 AM »
I think it's  safe to say  the 3 other clique teams   have my {our message} :)

2019..time to show  the other clique teams...how it's done

taking over  the clique wars boards...and kicking  butt in   any trillian room thatis open for chat :)

they will know  they have fell to a classy tramp :)

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

We need more Tramp presence in our non trillian clique wars room.

what is the non trillian clique wars room? your thread here on fcf or did i missed something?
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}