News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

THE CLASSY TRAMPS

• 2148 Replies

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
Re: THE CLASSY TRAMPS
« Reply #975 on: November 28, 2018, 04:19:06 PM »
But But We Are Silly {alt}
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #976 on: November 28, 2018, 06:40:29 PM »
We might not have the biggest roster Let The Silks and DOA make those claims ..... as for the toughest most Loyal Longest Tenure for members its Us The Tramps
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #977 on: November 30, 2018, 01:34:29 AM »
for all other Members of The Clique Wars I am Agent Sexxy of The Classy Tramps ..... This is what is coming for You

since this is my post from a fight i gave my self permission

with my right arm still locked on Karen's Left arm my right knee digging into her shoulder my left arm straight across my body my head is very well protected the blow ... Yet the Bitches long agile feet make scontact causing me to see some stars I taste blood in my mouth spiting the ruby colored mix of blood and drool on to the mat pulling my left hand back forming the fingers in to a spear I fire off a blow aiming my nails into the under part of Karen's Tits " Where do you think your going cxnt "

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #978 on: November 30, 2018, 07:13:22 PM »
um ok

This is what is coming to us?

Could you at least use a different font next time?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 08:50:28 PM by Sinful Senorita Carmen »

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #979 on: December 01, 2018, 03:25:43 AM »
Just ignore her... everyone else does... LOL

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #980 on: December 01, 2018, 04:41:34 AM »
Oh Tina if that was Only True

they do enough  beat Your DOA Sister In Poll Fight ....... I know reading isn't your thing  ....Stacie's and my posts might teach you a  thing or two

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #981 on: December 01, 2018, 04:53:25 AM »
I like this font to get no point across ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• God Member
« Reply #982 on: December 01, 2018, 05:00:21 AM »
I like this font to get no point across ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Exactly, you got NO point across with it.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 05:05:41 AM by Sinful Senorita Carmen »

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #983 on: December 01, 2018, 06:38:09 AM »

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Who are you again   
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 06:44:56 AM by Agent Sexxy »

• God Member
« Reply #984 on: December 01, 2018, 07:56:23 AM »

The Force of Nature... The Tsunami...and way off my rocker talkin my jibba jabba

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #985 on: December 01, 2018, 08:50:22 AM »

The Force of Nature... The Tsunami...and way off my rocker talkin my jibba jabba

Same old shit just another dumb bitch you are just going to drag this on flapping your gums for what cause i have my style and opinion that differs from yours  ..... get in fucking line just another bitch that can't even be original .... I mean Fuck Do I go on your profile or thread say shit like this to any one  Fuck We are all crazy .....plus only a few on here actually have trained or fought in real life ....We come here  for fun apparently your  fun Carmen  is too tear someone down if this the best you can do at it   LMAO  my fun is tearing some one apart ......   
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 09:01:10 AM by Agent Sexxy »

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #986 on: December 01, 2018, 01:18:03 PM »
She gets no point across and she’s so uninteresting...

;D

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #987 on: December 01, 2018, 03:55:17 PM »
so   I kept quiet   during all the back and forth   drama  bullshit  that happened on this room  a few weeks ago;
simply because  the one thing I have always tried to avoid  is drama  with  anyone for any reason,and I did not want to be pulled into what was going on   by appearing  on taking sides,and I  am not taking sides with anyone  this time.

it is apparent  that there are some members that cannot get along with each other...that is to be expected I guess..
the simple solution to that  is to stay away from each other...that means  not  to post messages to each other,
not to post messages,   publicly  about each other, and  not to feel the  need  to respond  to any message that is not directed to each other.

apparantely   some members  crave constant drama  a way of having fun i suppose. the fcf tramp room   is not the place  for it  to grow  and continue...any one is always welcome  to make  post here, but if all anyone  aim  is to  start  and to continue  drama...then take it  someother place   .

this will be my last comment  about  this subject   and  i'm not  going to be tangled in  any further  nonsense with  anyone.
i ask that any member  of fcf   keep  their comments here   fun  and drama free and if they cannot  then to  move along
the prez tramp

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #988 on: December 02, 2018, 09:42:30 AM »
so   I kept quiet   during all the back and forth   drama  bullshit  that happened on this room  a few weeks ago;
simply because  the one thing I have always tried to avoid  is drama  with  anyone for any reason,and I did not want to be pulled into what was going on   by appearing  on taking sides,and I  am not taking sides with anyone  this time.

it is apparent  that there are some members that cannot get along with each other...that is to be expected I guess..
the simple solution to that  is to stay away from each other...that means  not  to post messages to each other,
not to post messages,   publicly  about each other, and  not to feel the  need  to respond  to any message that is not directed to each other.

apparantely   some members  crave constant drama  a way of having fun i suppose. the fcf tramp room   is not the place  for it  to grow  and continue...any one is always welcome  to make  post here, but if all anyone  aim  is to  start  and to continue  drama...then take it  someother place   .

this will be my last comment  about  this subject   and  i'm not  going to be tangled in  any further  nonsense with  anyone.
i ask that any member  of fcf   keep  their comments here   fun  and drama free and if they cannot  then to  move along

Well said Lexi...Stace

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
« Reply #989 on: December 02, 2018, 11:56:27 AM »
i hope this drama crap disappears or at least gets dragged into another room
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}