News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

THE CLASSY TRAMPS

• 2141 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: THE CLASSY TRAMPS
« Reply #990 on: December 08, 2018, 07:41:53 PM »
they  are  going to be some changes  coming  to the tramps  after the holidays...hopefully  they will better define  who wants to be a tramp and who does'ent…

really they have only been two rules for this  team  since it began  .with the start of clique wars

to have  fun with this  and to be active

to be  active   is pretty  loose definition.....for me it means  showing an interest   in actually being a member of the group.
everyone  has  rl  that always  .comes first...but  at the same time   to say that you want to be a part of something...then ignore  and show no interest in it..will no longer be acceptable.

to have  fun  is really self explainatory….. . and drama free.....any members from other clique teams,,or   other fcf members  are always welcome  to make post in this room..but if your aim is to start  and continue  drama   then please  take it somewhere else....and that includes   any member of the tramps...or  any other members from fcf or different clique teams.

and last...like I said  everyone  has rl.including   myself...I don't always have a lot of time to post here  or in the trillian room.

so  we will go back  to the very roots of the classy tramps.....they  will be two other ladies   to help keep things here and in our trillian room in order......they should have the interest  and time  to  devote  to the team.

duties will be to  recruit  new members   plan some activities  between team members or other cliques  and fcf members

the three will also have  the ability  to accept new members....or   to remove   any members from the tramps roster..

and to  make  any other rules  for here  and in our  trillian rooms.
the prez tramp

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #991 on: December 12, 2018, 05:51:29 PM »
So what's going on with the little trampys??   I'm missing them  :)

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #992 on: December 13, 2018, 12:11:03 PM »
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Lexi just become a Hellcat.  Don't think there are any other Tramps anymore.

I would totally ignore this comment L. The Tramps have been around for years.  All squads go through ups and downs. I have no doubts that you’ll soon be back and better than ever!

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
« Reply #993 on: December 13, 2018, 05:09:43 PM »
What’s the BS about Lexi joining the kitty cats...think it’s a lot of BS

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #994 on: December 14, 2018, 08:19:44 AM »
https://youtu.be/BCZF3C868so

really good version of  this great song

the prez tramp

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
« Reply #995 on: December 17, 2018, 02:59:10 AM »
“People accused Santa of being a bully. Don’t they know the song?” Goldberg asked. “‘Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer had a shiny nose,’ right?”

She then went on to sing the rest of the verse before getting to the chorus, which has a more positive message for the bullied character: “‘Then one foggy Christmas Eve, Santa came to say, “Rudolph with your nose so bright, come and lead my sleigh tonight.” Then, all the reindeer loved him, as they shouted out with glee, Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, you’ll go down in history.'”

“Where’s the problem?” Goldberg exclaimed. “The hero, he’s a kid that nobody believes in and suddenly they realize he is special. He is who he is for a reason. And he becomes the hero. Where’s the problem? It’s Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer.”

Sunny Hostin interjected and said that people were “saying that he was being bullied and that Santa basically told Donor, his father, ‘You know, you got a bum kid here. There’s something wrong with him. He’s not normal.'”

“Clearly, he was wrong,” Goldberg replied. “Rudolph is the hero. What’s the problem?”
 “Excuse me, critics, ‘Then one foggy Christmas Eve, Santa came to say, hey kid, you got the nose, can you give me some help,'” Goldberg shouted. “Does Rudolph have an attitude? Does he say, ‘Oh no, y’all are so mean to me, I’m not going to help’?”

“No, he said, ‘You know what? Kids need to get their presents. Santa, I can help you,'” she added. 

“Whoopi, they’re saying that Santa is using Rudolph for his nose,” Joy Behar responded. 

“You know, what he may be using him for his nose because Santa knows no one else in the North Pole can help,” Goldberg said. “And he’s got to get those toys to the kids. And what’s more important to Santa than getting the kids toys? Rudolph’s safety. Getting it all done safe.”

Merry Christmas

we are all used cause of our talents and physical abilities .....One Uses a Tool To Create ...... taking advantage is another thing ....RUDOLPH is a Hero to me

The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #996 on: December 17, 2018, 03:07:30 AM »
/\ /\ /\

Soooo... yeah.  Whatever that means.

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #997 on: December 17, 2018, 03:54:08 AM »
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Lexi just become a Hellcat.  Don't think there are any other Tramps anymore.

The Tramps are Here , The Tramps are going To Stay ..... The Tramps are all quality
I could stand Back To Back with all My Tramp Sisters we would beat back every member of every Clique
In The Immortal Words Of BSG "So Say We All"
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #998 on: December 22, 2018, 02:43:55 PM »
it's just about time  for  another tramps roster  update.....who will remain?{only those that  want to be a classy tramp}….some face  the chopping block the axe is ready to fall,,,,as we  continue  to reorganize   for 2019.

2019   the year of the tramps :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL,AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT :)
the prez tramp

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #999 on: December 22, 2018, 04:36:33 PM »
Oh Lexi, you said that about 2018 too and that proved to be the year of the Daughters of Anarchy once again.  And I hate to spoil the surprise but 2019 will be the same way...

Offline Hollyrific

• God Member
  • Fear my claws! I am a Tigress!
« Reply #1000 on: December 22, 2018, 10:51:30 PM »
2019; Year of the Silks completing the 2010s As the decade of the Silks :)
Kicking ass since 2010...

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #1001 on: December 22, 2018, 11:59:56 PM »
2019; Year of the Silks completing the 2010s As the decade of the Silks :)

And there it is... the funniest thing I’ve read all month

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #1002 on: December 23, 2018, 12:18:58 AM »
LMAO

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #1003 on: December 24, 2018, 05:20:25 PM »
MERRY CHRISTMAS   TO  ALL THE OUR CLASSY TRAMPS :) :) :)  XOXOXO
the prez tramp

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #1004 on: December 24, 2018, 10:50:57 PM »
MERRY CHRISTMAS   TO  ALL THE OUR CLASSY TRAMPS :) :) :)  XOXOXO

Merry Christmas PREZ

The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smokin Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw  nuff said