News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Alexa Brooke is back!

• 69 Replies

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
Re: Alexa Brooke is back!
« Reply #60 on: November 28, 2021, 06:17:20 AM »
   The Twitter war just heated up with Alexis posting she loves beating up on blondes and asking fans to sponsor her travel cost to make this fight happen!!!  Contact me if interested.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

• God Member
« Reply #61 on: November 28, 2021, 07:18:01 AM »
  If interested in sponsorship of travel cost, please e-mail Alexis at  mistressalexiskim@gmail.com

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: November 28, 2021, 07:41:15 AM »
    The rules both girls agreed are no punching or kicks to face, biting or attacks on the eyes and no joint locks.

Offline dww4life

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2021, 08:36:56 AM »
Sounds great, I hope we can make it happen.

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2021, 02:58:54 PM »
Too much talking from alexis and all she’s talking about is people giving her money. Get the fight booked in and confirmed then give it the biggun. Bored of these twitter exchanges leading to nothing

Offline dww4life

• God Member
« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2021, 06:41:43 PM »
   The Twitter war just heated up with Alexis posting she loves beating up on blondes and asking fans to sponsor her travel cost to make this fight happen!!!  Contact me if interested.
It sounds like Alexis is trying to back down and is all about the money. I contacted her and she was basically sending me a message promoting herself as a dominatrix. Don't care about any of that and just wanted to see her fight Alexa. At this point I'm not sponsoring her in anything unless I have a guarantee the fight actually happened.

Quote from: AlexaBrooke
This bitch has lost her fuckin mind. Said she has to be paid 5 grand to fight me all because face slaps and body punches are allowed. she knows that’s unrealistic & that’s her cop out cause SHES A SCARED PUSSY. Let’s see if she agrees to the extra $3500 bein the winner bonus
Quote from: AlexaBrooke
She wants a fan to sign a waiver that if I send her to the hospital he will cover her bills

She ain’t going to the hospital she’s a drama queen lol I’ve never hurt anyone to that extent

I’m in touch with them both. Just waiting on a response from
@MistressAlexisK
 to see if it’s a possibility. Mid December I’m able to shoot it up here if it’s a go.
If the fight doesn't happen now, it's because Alexis is scared. You either wanna fight for real or just talking shit to get social media followers, which is what this feels like. You haver a pro producer in Tilly that is offering to make it happen, including pay for your travel expenses and you asking for $5,000 is laughable. If you are  so confident, she would agree to the winner bonus instead. I guess we'll se...

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2021, 01:21:31 PM »
  Yes,  Alexis is backing down, she started by asking for someone to sign-off on hospital bills and I agreed.  She then asked for a crazy $5000 payment.  Since the producer pays $1500, I offered $3500, but warned that Alexa would want the same and of course when I told Alexa what was agreed to make Alexa agree she wanted a $5000 payday also.  So I told both girls, can make the $3500 a winner take all prize!  Alexa liked the idea but Alexis said no and only wants full $5000 or nothing.
   Normally I would never pay this for a Catfight shoot, but thought the $5000 and Hospital sigh-off was ways for her to pull out of the fight without people knowning she was afraid of Alexa so I agreed to give her no issues to point to why the fight is not happening.
   Love to see a real badass Alexa unmask a fake bitch like Alexis to show world she is not as tough as she would tell people!!!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 01:37:57 PM by LQQKING4CATFIGHTER »

• God Member
« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2021, 06:43:35 PM »
  Ok...  Update...   Alexa has agreed to shoot a classic style Catfight with no punching or slapping like Alexa has filmed in the past. I'm offering $1500 per fighter.

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2021, 03:55:26 PM »
  Alexis just wrote back that she wants $5000 for any style match Vs Alexa.  What a chicken!

Offline dww4life

• God Member
« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2021, 07:08:43 PM »
  Alexis just wrote back that she wants $5000 for any style match Vs Alexa.  What a chicken!
It's obvious now that she never really wanted to fight Alexa. I would've never offered her more than $1,500 in the first place and to think she only wanted $1,000 back in June lol