News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Sexfighting and Titfighting / Re: To what Extreme 5 Cougar on the prowl
« Last post by sonalee on Today at 09:41:50 AM »
Thank you all, I wasn’t sure adding the viciousness with the erotic would be liked. There will be more chapters coming . Any suggestions on characters please share .
So far in this saga, you have introduced female characters who are mostly single and pretty much in the same boat as Joe. They are even attracted to him since they see an ideal match in him : independent, mature and of course very loving.

As a change, maybe you can try introducing characters who are already married. Like say Joe went on a business cruise and find two wives of senior colleagues being attracted to him to the extent of putting their marriage on the line.

Following their confrontation and a winner , you might as well introduce Joe's ex-wife to have another messy affair far away from his 3 love interests. The final confrontation might be the women who started it all ; his first lovebirds: his ex-wife & Rita/Bonnie.

This is actually a great suggestion...
Redhead & Brunette Fighting it Out -Alicia vs Kitty Quinzelle - VIDEO

Contrast Domination Boot Fetish Contrast Catfight

{alt}

https://f-f-fights.com/
Busty Redhead & Blonde Fighting it Out - Jess West vs Cherry English

Contrast Domination Boot Fetish Contrast Catfight

https://f-f-fights.com/
General Discussion about Catfights / Re: Pubic hair exposed
« Last post by peterNL on Today at 08:22:41 AM »
Thank you all!!
Well, I did manage to get one match in thanks to this thread. Anyone else who wants to try, say hi!
Preity is the deserving one, but ya anyone can have a chance
Fictional Catfight Polls! / Re: Butt Fighters Clash
« Last post by ved on Today at 06:33:08 AM »
butt fight has also become a genre in itself. love it
https://x.com/DailyCaller/status/1791486599835918346

Wonderful! If only the three women were sitting closer to each other. And maybe Greene had said "fake boobs" instead of "fake eyelashes", lol.
Fictional Catfight Polls! / Re: Blonde vs Brunette Big Tits
« Last post by rocknrick22 on Today at 05:51:03 AM »
Excellent, very even match up. There is a good progression in this poll. In the first photos the blonde seems more confident, and perhaps because of the slight age difference more experienced. As the sequence unfolds the brunette displays more attitude and confidence right up to the last pic where a total reversal occurs and the blonde seems to be taken aback by the brunettes proud display of her rack and smirky smile. Totally, in your face move by the brunette.  So on this rare occasion I call it for the brunette after a long hard struggle and a long weekend of domination of the blonde. If only the blonde had stepped up, she would not have wound up getting stepped on.
Message Board Fights / Re: The conference & the elevator
« Last post by FitOfficerWife on Today at 04:45:21 AM »
I can't believe that I can't break this scrawny little bitch's grip. I feel her continuing to try pulling me off balance. I give up on the wall pin attempt and use her pulling momentum against her. Letting her  pull me down, but maneuver my body to ensure that I land on top.

I end up much higher on her than intended,  with my navel on her cheek.i plant my hands on the floor,  with locks of her hair woven through my fingers. My dress is hiked up around my  waist. My black thong revealed. I inch my way down her body,  using her hair and my superior strength, until my tits are at the level of  her throat.  I wrap each leg around hers in a grapevine  and begin to spread.. I attempt to wedge my right hand between our bodies,  trying to underhook her left arm and break her locked grip...yt
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10