News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion about Catfights / wife vs her sister
« Last post by Andyshade on Today at 09:46:48 PM »
Wife vs her sister, how often did you imagine that in a fight?
General Discussion about Catfights / mom in a fight?
« Last post by Andyshade on Today at 09:45:01 PM »
Who imagine their mom in a fight with ither moms in his childhood? How it goes and how often she lose
Poll Challenges! / Re: Oil Wrestling Championship
« Last post by JasmineFCF on Today at 09:02:55 PM »
Hi all, i hope to defend my oil wrestling title soon, but first i must find a challenger...
If you fancy a little match with myself for the title, then please feel free to post your interest here and i will select someone in around a weeks time..

Thanks

Lisa  x x

Fight me
Here is a taste of The Journey, the third story in my new book:

THE JOURNEY

Lauren saw the woman with the big tits through the glass window of the bus she was sitting in.

The woman looked disturbed and anxious. Lauren thought it was because a lot of men milling around the bus depot and even a lot of the men in the beer stalls and hot dog stands were staring at the woman’s tits.

The woman was like a large kitten who accidentally walked into a kennel of horny dogs during mating season.

She walked nervously and self-consciously around the bus depot looking around her. Then she put a hand into her jeans pocket and took out what looked like a ticket. The men followed her every move with their roving eyes.

The woman had set off a wave of lust across the depot on this already hot and muggy day.   

Then the woman looked towards Laurens’s bus, put the ticket back into her jeans pocket and began to walk towards the bus.

Even though the woman was quite big and tall, her breasts were prominent on her burly figure.

Lauren could not take her eyes off this tall, buxomly, and beautiful creature. Despite her nervousness, the woman walked elegantly, carrying her large frame with grace.

Laurens gazed at the woman, just like all the horny men milling around the depot, drinking their beer and stuffing their faces with hot dogs.

For a few moments, Lauren lost sight of the woman and then she saw the door of the bus open, and the woman slowly climbed in with all the grace of a large gazelle.

She took the ticket out of her jeans pocket and seemed to be checking the first seat for the number on her ticket. She kept looking at the seat numbers as she walked up the aisle.

Lauren gulped as she watched the woman. The seat next to her was empty.

The woman stopped when she reached Lauren’s seat. She glanced at Lauren and Lauren glanced first at the woman, their eyes locking for a second, before Lauren’s gaze was inevitably pulled towards the woman’s large tits.

Up close, they were massive, and Lauren was able to appreciate their true grandeur.

The woman was wearing such a tight dark brown cotton shirt, that it seemed like the tits could tear out of her shirt for some fresh air.

Lauren shifted a little, welcoming the woman to sit beside her.

The woman sat down beside Lauren. She had sharp dark eyes, thick eyebrows, a long nose, and long lips with a strong jawline. Lauren thought this woman could be an Italian. 

It was a small bus, and the seat wasn’t big enough for both of them.

The woman’s arm rubbed against Lauren’s upper arm and rested against it.

The outer edge of the woman’s large breast rubbed very briefly against Laurens’s breast, and it sent a shiver through Lauren.

The bus started. The driver raced it for a minute and then drove it onto the road.

They were on their way.

The woman relaxed beside her, and her breast rubbed against Lauren’s arm. Lauren was wearing a sleeveless vest.

The woman spread her legs and her jeans covered thigh touched Lauren’s jeans covered thigh. The woman let her leg rest there against Lauren’s leg and did not try to move away. Lauren had no space to move away. The seat was that small.

The woman relaxed once again and this time her arm touched Lauren’s arm and rested there.

Lauren was cramped for space and the woman did not seem to mind the fact that their arms and legs were plastered against each other. Lauren did not mind either. She was quite taken in by this burly woman and liked that their arms and legs were touching.

A very slight aroma of sweat emanated off the woman. She was not wearing any perfume. Lauren was sure about that. Lauren glanced briefly at the woman and saw a dark patch under the armpit of her shirt and sweat on her neck and forehead.

Lauren looked outside the window and pretended to be interested in the scenery. But the woman’s arm and leg against her arm and leg could not be ignored.

Lauren’s nipples were erect at this point. She was excited by the presence of this large woman beside her. The possibilities seemed endless.

For a while, Lauren tried to focus on the scenery outside.

The land was mostly barren and there was a bleak beauty about it, which Lauren could not appreciate in its entirety because her arms and legs were plastered against the arms and legs of this burly sweaty woman with big tits who was sitting right beside her.

“Hard for a woman in these parts ain’t it?”, asked the woman.

“Uh”, said Lauren. She had not expected the woman to talk.

“I said it’s hard for a woman in these parts ain’t it?”, asked the woman, repeating herself.

“In what way?”, asked Lauren.

“You know all these darn men and these truckdrivers staring at you all the darn time”, said the woman.

“I guess so. Though there aren’t too many people around these parts to be honest”, said Lauren, feigning ignorance.

“It is tough to be a woman in these parts. I like the city better. These rural areas are full of perverts, cousin lovers and corpse fornicators”, said the woman in a serious tone.

“That is a bit of a stereotype”, said Lauren.

“It ain’t no stereotype, my friend. When you have tits as big as I have, it ain’t easy to survive in these parts”, said the woman in a candid tone.

“Oh”, said Lauren.

“Sometimes I wish I did not have tits as big as these”, said the woman.

The woman looked down upon her boobs like they were alien entities attached to her chest and Lauren did not waste the opportunity to glance at the woman’s boobs. They really were a couple of beauties.

“Not only does every prick out there want to grab them, but it’s real heavy to carry these boobies around. They just hang off my chest. I know exactly how an apple tree might feel when all the apples are ripe and they all hang down, forcing the apple tree to bend down”, said the woman in a rather loud and annoyed voice.

“Cougar woman problems”, said Lauren.

She was warming up to this candid and talkative woman.

“Ha! You’re one to talk. You have pretty big tits yourself. Damn! Your tits are as big as mine. Look at em, straining helplessly against your t-shirt. They look like they want you to take off your t-shirt and jump into a damn swimming pool”, said the woman, turning towards Lauren and staring down at her boobs as she talked animatedly.

Their legs and arms stayed in contact as they talked.
Poll Challenges! / Re: Oil Wrestling Championship
« Last post by mudvixen on Today at 06:38:20 PM »
I wonder if a new mixed oil wrestling title could be set up in time.?   lol...xx
Members Catfight Polls! / Re: Hands off Titfight
« Last post by Heavytitfighting on Today at 06:29:59 PM »
I want to fuck her boyfriend. She found out and I called her for a hands off titfight. Who wins his cock
Members Catfight Polls! / Hands off Titfight
« Last post by Heavytitfighting on Today at 06:28:53 PM »
I want to fuck her boyfriend. She found out and I called her for a hands off titfight. Who wins his cock
Catfighting / Re: My Little Sherry
« Last post by D69again on Today at 05:51:22 PM »
Awesome work my friend!
Probably not for a couple of years.  I can't even get a decent AI picture without a woman getting three legs or something.  I just try to do an AI simulated wrestling match and it manages to screw that up in text too.   
Catfight Art / Re: AI Images - Women's Wrestling
« Last post by ccunain on Today at 05:09:00 PM »
Another attempt of Tradition wrestling (Kushti) between heavyweight women wrestlers at sandpit
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10