News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Match has been released!

gndbrawls.gumroad.com/l/ennvmr
Producer Announcements / Re: GND Brawls New Preview Athena vs Kaos
« Last post by Suited an on Today at 08:00:30 PM »
Fight has been released!!!

gndbrawls.gumroad.com/l/ennvmr

This was a good chapter when is Ana coming?
My wife and her frenemy (sp?) rematch. Wife on the right

I love that your wife is wearing a UFC Shirt.  Almost begging to fight!!!
Sexfighting and Titfighting / Re: ESSAY : Are titfights gay?
« Last post by lumberjack66 on Today at 06:47:24 PM »
I am certainly no expert, I am not even sure titfights are real or more erotic fantasy than anything else. But I would have to say that it really would depend on the fighters.  Certainly lesbian or straight the women could become aroused by the titfight but that doesn't make them lesbian.  After all for most women breasts are an erogenous zone.  And Generally titfights are about which woman has the better breasts.  Almost by definition it is a sexual battle.  But that doesn't mean the women are attracted to each other just because they titfight.  Almost they opposite for straight women I believe.  At the same time, for Lesbians it seems reasonable that a titfight would be a fun little bit of foreplay for them.  But in that case it really isn't a fight per-say.  More like competitive intamacy.  So I'd have to say that there is no straight/gay definition of a titfight.  If the women are straight, then it is straight, if they are gay it is gay.

I agree with you that for some reason women are intimidated by large breasts and larger breasted women are instantly more competitive with other busty women.  I personally think when Busty women hug they are usually competing a little testing their breasts against the other.  Seems they hug just a little longer than women who are not competitive with their breasts.  Both want to know they have the best breasts and that is their moment to know.  I am sure both usually feel like they won the brief battle. 
Catfighting / Re: A BBW Catfight
« Last post by Dan Zone43 on Today at 06:20:53 PM »
I thoroughly enjoyed reading about women I can more closely relate too!    Now have her fight someone older!!   Lol

Older you say, Trouple59?  What age were you thinking and which sexy woman would fight?
{alt}
New video #490  Vintage savage long facesitting by Queen Karen VW on male
Again the undisputed queen of schoolgirlpins and facesittings. Karen VW.
See her use her magnificent chubby perfect legs to dominate the male who ca’nt escape under her all the 20 minutes of video.
Enjoy!
www.clips4sale.com/105160
Sexfighting and Titfighting / Re: Question
« Last post by lumberjack66 on Today at 06:10:33 PM »
You are clearly one of the best and most prolific writers on here, Dotti.  I say write whatever moves you.  The more enthusiastic you are about the subject, you will write more and enjoy it more.  You know we are all going to be reading it.  You could do a dissertation on the migration patterns of water buffalo and we'd probably read it.  We might be confused afterward, but we'd read it.
Catfighting / Re: A BBW Catfight
« Last post by Vanessa on Today at 05:54:59 PM »
That was really good. I think it was actually hot. I am not a twig myself and love real plus size mature women going all out. Especially in a naked catfight.
So yes, I liked it and would enjoy seeing more.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10