News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Fictional Catfight Polls! / Team mud wrestling PT2
« Last post by Contestator on Today at 12:14:07 PM »
THE TEAMS ARE:
Team A:
1) Adriana Lima (DONE)
2) Nata Lee
3) Irine Meier
4) Michelle Sarmiento
5) Catalina Otalvaro
6) Kate Li

Team B:
1) Belen Rodriguez (DONE)
2) Polina Malinovskaya
3) Bianca Beauchamp
4) Melita Toniolo
5) Emily Ratajkowski
6) Bella Hadid

They will fight the opponent with the same number (WE MUST CONSIDER THEM AT AGE FROM 20 TO 30 YEAR OLD +/-)
2nd match:
Measurements:
Nata Lee:                     5,6ft 36E-24-36 / 180cm 90E-60-90
Polina Malinovskaya: 5,8ft 34C-23-35 / 176cm 86C-58-88

POLINA (LEFT) vs NATALEE (RIGHT)
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

NATALEE:
{alt}

POLINA:
{alt}
to the video: https://italianfemalewrestling.com/videos/ifw479-sabrina-vs-valentino/?agg=1&utm_source=freecf&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=ifw479

Sabrina loves mixed wrestling
Despite Valentino not being precisely a colossus, he is still much taller and heavier than Sabrina, who, however, has exceptional muscles, splendid physical fitness, and more technique than her opponent.
What will we see in these 15 minutes of pin and submission match?

On the attack!
We will see Sabrina starting the attack very aggressively, with Valentino busy trying to free himself from her holds, showing good resistance.
Probably Sabrina’s physical structure is more suitable for facing a man than that of many of her colleagues, and this helps her sustain the fight even from a strength perspective.

Lots of effort, lots of satisfaction
However, Valentino is not just standing by: his body scissors are powerful, and Sabrina has to endure the pain and think about freeing herself. Perhaps with greater agility and speed, Valentino could be more effective because when he manages to block Sabrina, he puts her in difficulty.
It’s a nice match, very dynamic and without breaks; the result is as clear as the immense satisfaction of those who bring home the victory!
Catfight Web Sites & Sources / Re: Suitefights Anticipation
« Last post by Elijah snow on Today at 11:29:36 AM »
I'd love to see suitefights mix it up and do a catfight in oil ????
Sent out the latest edition of my newsletter in which I start a 25 greatest wrestling/sexfight videos of all time list. This edition contains #25 to #21 of the list. The next 4 newsletters will reveal #20 to #1 in the list. I also review a Trib Dolls video and plug four of my latest book releases.

Send an email to kamafight666@yahoo.com if you wish to be added to my subscriber list.
to the video: https://www.sexyfightdreams.com/downloads/sfd692-andrea-vs-adele-punches-of-fury-a-cruel-symphony-of-bloody-suffering/?utm_source=freecf&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=sfd692

Adele is on top!
The two beauties are locked in a classic catball tangle, grasping each other’s hair and jostling for position on the mats. The room is charged with anger and hostility, a spectacle to behold! Out of nowhere, Adele gains the upper hand and subdues Andrea beneath her. She wastes no time and starts hitting Andrea with solid punches. Each punch is a testament to Adele’s control, as she pulls Andrea’s hair to land more and more punches.
Andrea’s face shows the effects of the intense pummeling and her senses are nearly knocked out.
It’s a disastrous defeat. Adele stands victorious on top!

Andrea’s unyielding counterattack
Adele takes a moment to admire her handiwork, voicing an early victory. But this oversight proves costly, and as if rejuvenated, Andrea mounts a comeback, now ruling on top. You can guess what’s next, right? Yes, payback! You observe Adele’s journey from the high of victory to the low of looming defeat.
From the start, her face shows the fear of Andrea’s unyielding counterattack; each punch is delivered to her with sheer brutality and satisfaction. Adele’s once pristine face is now laced with blood and bruises. It’s unsettling!

Not just beaten, but demolished!
Adele has been out cold for some time, but Andrea keeps up her attack until she’s satisfied, then observes the result with amazement. The ending scene is dramatic: Adele is completely still, overwhelmed, conquered, shamed, and wrecked.
From all angles, this is complete domination!
No Adeles were harmed in the making of this video.

to the video: https://www.sexyfightdreams.com/downloads/sfd692-andrea-vs-adele-punches-of-fury-a-cruel-symphony-of-bloody-suffering/?utm_source=freecf&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=sfd692
This is the most tasteless fucking thing I've seen on this board in years.  Go straight to hell. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200. Remain silent ever after.

Fuck. 
Catfighting / Re: STORY: Fighting Asian Admins: Nao vs Suki
« Last post by justlooking9000 on Today at 07:56:45 AM »
Another great story from Halhow3!

I love how you inject those little turn of phrases and little throwaway sentences that add a lot of flavour to the story.
Celebrity Fights- Polls / Re: Milfs Fatal Four-Way Battle
« Last post by kashyap on Today at 07:37:40 AM »
Karishma and Aishwarya will go at each other and Kajol and Madhuri with each other.
Does anyone know if there been any Israeli vs Palestinian catfights due to the war in Israel ? Anywhere overseas or in the states ? The only thing I recall was an Israel woman taking a sign off some tree that a Palestinian woman put up or it could have been the other way around. Maybe one girl pushed the other, but don't remember where it happened or the particulars. Thx.
General Discussion about Catfights / Re: Women watching women fight
« Last post by Horny-Jew on Today at 07:27:19 AM »
If the women watching yelled, "Rip her dress off", that would even better.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10