News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Boxing and fistfight / Earth : 32767 Gwen Stacy v Felicia Hardy
« Last post by MikeHales67 on Today at 04:04:24 PM »
Thank you to everybody who liked my Gwen v MJ story it was my first boxing story. This is the follow-up. As for Jennifer Walters I'll have to look at what Mary McPherran in doing in my alternate Earth.

Earth 03: 32767 Gwen Stacy v Felicia Hardy.
[/u]

Time,
Space,
Reality.
It's more than a linear path,
It's a prism of endless possibility.
Where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities.
Creating alternate worlds from the ones you know.
I am the watcher.
I am your guide to these vast new realities Follow me and ponder the question.
What If...

Consider Earth 32767
A world without superpowers

Peter Parker did become Spiderman, well he got bitten by a spider on a school trip and was off school for a week, thus getting a life-long dread of spiders and the nickname "Spiderman".

Gwen Stacy never died, the Green Goblin has never existed, Norman Osborn drifted off into madness, and Von Doom"s Stark Industries took over his company. Gwen"s father did die though, of old age. Peter Parker promised to take good care of Gwen as he lay dying on his deathbed. Eventually, Gwen became Peter"s girlfriend and recently beat the crap out of Mary-Jane Watson at a charity event for Peter"s friend Harry Osborne who needed help with his drug addiction.

Felicia Hardy, after her father the world-renowned cat burglar Walter Hardy died, used Daddy"s money, and became a 'Social Influencer', she had thought about continuing in the "family business" but with her luck, she would have gotten arrested on her first job. She became famous for her fitness and wellness videos. Peter had invited her to the Foxy boxing match fight to raise its profile and so raise more money for Harry.

"So much trouble over second place".
Felicia Hardy spoke to her followers. All through the fight she had commented, some would say heckled, pointing out all the mistakes the combatants had made, explaining how she would have done it better. All her fans told her they were certain she could beat the shit out of Gwen, and they would pay good money to see it. Yes, she thought, she had never been in a serious fight but now would be a fun time to start.
After the fight had finished, Felicia called out.
 "Hey Goldilocks, how would you like to fight a real woman""
Gwen looked at the girl who had shouted out at her. She was exhausted, the last thing she wanted to do was to go more rounds with some loudmouth slut.
 "Fuck off", she muttered under her breath.
She smiled sweetly.
 "I"m sure if you want to raise money for Harry, contact the organisers I"m sure they"ll be glad to hear from you".
Fuck Off in other words.
Felicia spoke into her phone.
"To be continued. You will see the fight you have all been asking for, stay tuned for more...".
The club was busy. Peter had taken Gwen out to celebrate her victory over Mary-Jane once she was feeling well enough. It had been a week since her fight and her black eyes were healing nicely, but she was still wearing sunglasses.
 "Hey, Goldilocks!"
Gwen turned around it was that White-haired slag with the big tits hanging out, from the charity event. She was wearing a black dress with the skirt cut up to her navel Gwen reckoned, with her tits displayed for all to see. Actually, Gwen"s rack was just as impressive as Felicia"s except Gwen didn"t feel the need to put them on display, so Gwen thought, and hers were real.
"You still owe me a fight!"
Gwen stood up to face her.
"Look I"ve already been through a very tough fight. As much as I"d like to pound those fat fake tits, I don"t need this crap now".
"Chickenshit"
"Oh, go fuck yourself!" Gwen replied, in no mood for a witty comeback.
"We"ll discuss this later". Felicia promised as she vanished into the crowd.
Felicia saw her chance when she saw Peter go off for some drinks. This was going to be good.
Absently Gwen watched Peter go for the drinks, jolted out of her reverie, she saw plastic tits stop in front of Peter, saying something. Then with one hand, she pulled his head in towards her, then it looked like she was doing a ballroom dancing dip, then her tongue out, she plunged it into his mouth. Her other hand shot down the front of Peter's trousers.
Peter"s arms flailed wildly, it looked like Felicia was trying to suck his very innards out, and what was she doing with her other hand! Then just as suddenly she stopped. Her ravaging completed, she released her victim and blew a kiss towards a fuming Gwen. Then smiling, she licked her lips and slowly raised a middle finger, never taking her eyes off Gwen.
Gwen jumped up and ran as fast as she could towards the whore. Felicia was waiting for her outside the toilets.
"Take your hands off my boyfriend, skank!"
"Make me, Barbie"
Gwen just snapped, "You wanted a fight, you"ve got one, outside now!"
As she walked out into the cool night air, Gwen heard the cheesy eighties song they were playing.
Children behave.
That's what they say when we're together.
And watch how you play.
They don't understand.

Felicia was waiting for Gwen; she had planted a phone to livestream the event to her loyal fans. As Gwen walked out into the alley, she kicked off her heels and tensed her hands into fists. Confidently  Felicia walked towards her until they were standing breast to breast, face to face. Gwen readied herself.
 "GWEN NO!"
Suddenly, she felt Peter's arms around her, he loved Gwen, and he did not want her in some sordid back-alley scrap, even if it was with the white-haired tramp who had assaulted him. As he dragged Gwen away, Felicia launched a fist at her chin, rocking it, and splitting her lip.
 "Bitch!"
Gwen leaned back against Peter and kicked up between Felicia's legs, the feet hit the bone with a sickening thud. Felicia croaked out in pain grasping her crotch.
As Peter led Gwen away, she turned and flashed her middle finger, jabbing it nastily into the air at Felicia who was on her knees croaking into the phone to her fans who had just witnessed the abortive fight.
"Don"t worry fans, this fight will go the distance and after that, I"m really gonna fuck her up!".
If Peter was hoping to get Gwen to cool down. He was wrong. Any chance of calming things down was destroyed when, the next day Gwen noticed the tag #GwenStacyisdeadmeat trending. Felicia had been busy, she had originally wanted #IamGoingtoFuckUpGwenStacyThatCun... You get the idea, but this kind of language was against the Terms of Use.
As Gwen scrolled through the messages on the thread she became increasingly pissed off. It detailed how chickenshit she was and what Felicia would do to her, if she ever got the chance, with all of her followers egging her on. Angrily she logged on.
 "Are you the whore from last night"
 "Yes, you dirty skank. My crotch still hurts from that cheap shot you took.
 "Who the hell are you"
 "My name"s Felicia Hardy and I"m the girl who"s going to fuck you up so bad, you"ll never eat solid food again!
 "You think"
 "Oh, I know, Barbie. I tell you what why don"t we have another charity boxing match you and me"
 "When"
 "Seven days. It"ll give you time to get yourself fit and get rid of the fat belly. I don"t want this to be too easy after all. I tell you what let"s make this interesting I"ve had much interest in a pay-per-view. Let"s do this in front of cameras. If you win,  you keep the PPV money for your charity, and if I win.
 "What"
 "Your boyfriend comes home with me. That way I get to FUCK you and your boyfriend.
 "You"re on skank. I"m going to enjoy giving all that money to Harry when I go home with MY boyfriend.
 "Dream on, Barbie.
 "Slag.
 "Whore.
 "Ducking Coat. >/i>
Fucking spell checker thought Gwen.
The conversation continued, descending further into the gutter, but the event had been arranged. Now all Gwen had to do was tell Peter.
 "What"s this about a new charity event"" he asked.
Gwen knelt in front of him, her hands on his legs, her face looking up into his. She may have even fluttered her eyelashes.
 "Funny you should ask that. I DMed plastic tits". Gwen said as she explained all about her conversation with Felicia.
  "...the winner gets all the pay-per-view money for the fight. She showed the Website to Peter,   "Look at how much it is".
He was impressed. She was pretty sure she"d hooked him. She had planned this pretty well.
"You can be my second and Jennifer Walters will be the referee, I've already asked her, and she said yes", she continued, then she paused. Now for the hard part.
 "One other thing""
 "...the winner gets to take you home".
 "For Christ"s Sake!"
She smiled sweetly at him "I"ll win I promise and think of all the money we'll raise for Harry".
"I"m not happy I"m the prize like a piece of meat and more importantly I don"t want this fight to end up like it did with you and MJ. So, you only do three rounds, if there isn"t a winner then it"s decided on points".
"Just three rounds""
"Just three rounds" Peter confirmed, "Promise me".
"Okay I promise"
Gwen was disappointed, the way it went with Mary-Jane was exactly the way she wanted it to go with plastic tits, especially the bit where her opponent lies drooling, unconscious at her feet.
The crowd's roar startled her as she walked into the ring. A giant screen had been erected showing the live feed from the cameraman, whom Felicia had hired, and how much money had been raised, it was a pretty amazing sum. Gwen was with Peter who would act as her second, plastic-tits sat in her corner, she had a girl called Ari as her second, she was wearing a black sports bra and black panties. It's the most I've seen her tits covered Gwen thought.
She had worn the same outfit as last time, her green trunks from Sluts-R-Us and the green sports bra. She was certain plastic tits would turn on the slut look, and she didn't want to look, well dowdy.
"You better win", Peter called out as Gwen walked to the centre of the ring.
Gwen turned to smile at him "I promise". Her anger at that plastic-titted white-haired freak had not subsided driving her through training and stopped her considering whether or not this was the smartest of options.
She stood there staring at her opponent, and that song from the club came back to her.
I think we're alone now.

"Ready, Barbie""
There doesn't seem to be anyone around

"Oh yes, I'm ready!"
I think we're alone now.

Slowly they circled each other warily, gloves up, looking for an opening.
The beating of our hearts is the only sound.

Gwen jabbed out at Felicia, who moved her head to the side, smirking. She fired back a jab which Gwen parried. They circled, bobbing and weaving, their breasts bouncing as they threw jabs testing each other"s reflexes.

Suddenly, leather smacked into leather as they threw punches looking for an opening. Felicia threw a jab at Gwen"s face, but she dodged to the side and threw a right hook at Felicia"s ribs. Felicia groaned as Gwen"s glove dug in, Felicia countered with a hard right jab that caught Gwen right between her breasts. Gwen moaned and gasped, staggering back.

Felicia moved in on her wanting to keep her off balance. She fired a right at Gwen"s jaw, but Gwen got her left up just in time, so Felicia"s glove glanced off her arm. Gwen lowered her right arm and Felicia let out a moan as she was stabbed in the stomach,  with Gwen's glove making a firm thud against her gut. In return, Gwen's left breast was struck like a punching bag by Felicia"s right as it hooked into the side of her body causing Gwen to wince as her breast was mashed into her chest.

Both women took a few steps back and started circling again. Their gloves weaving in the air. Felicia feinted a left for Gwen"s face and as Gwen brought her guard up Felicia slammed a punch into her belly. Gwen"s cheeks puffed out as her breath exploded out,  she staggered back, and with her arms dropped, Felicia took advantage of the opening, hooking a right into Gwen's face that mashed her cheek, her head snapped to the left then back to the right as Felicia slammed a left into her jaw.

Gwen staggered back into the ropes. Felicia moved in and brought her right glove down low digging it into Gwen"s belly. Gwen punched out at Felicia. Felicia grabbed the arm, trapping it. Then with her free arm, she fired an elbow into Gwen"s ribs. Then an elbow to Gwen"s stomach, a low moan escaped Gwen"s lips as Felicia"s elbow dug in. Falling forward, her left arm went over Felicia"s shoulder, and she locked Felicia in a clinch.

"Cheap slut!" Putting her body behind it, Gwen grunted as her fist slammed into Felicia"s ribs;  Felicia"s body juddered.

"Ugly bitch!" Felicia fired back into Gwen"s equally vulnerable ribs. Gwen"s feet stumbled from the impact.

"Whore!" Gwen rammed her fist up, burying her gloved fist into Felicia"s gut, lifting her feet off the ground.

"Fucking Die!" Felicia"s gut punch churned Gwen"s stomach. She staggered on her feet.

"You first!" Gwen loped a blow to Felicia's head.

"Bitch!" Felicia punched Gwen"s mouth; her lip started bleeding.

Ding.

Jennifer the referee, moved in to separate the two combatants. They each swung a blow at the other, hitting only empty air. Their seconds came over and led them back to their stools.

Peter handed her a bottle of water; Gwen sipped from it and then poured it over her sweat-drenched body. Petey was saying something to her, but she didn"t hear it, she was lost in her thoughts. That bitch was tough, suddenly the fear gripped her, what if I lose"

She thought of her deal, the winner gets to take Peter home.

Petey.

She beat down the fear, no she had to win.

Ding

The bell went off for the second round. Gwen feinted a right for Felicia's belly and when she dropped her guard, Gwen slammed a left into her eye. Felicia's head snapped back, staggering into the ropes. Her arms draped over them, and Gwen moved in, slamming a right-left combination into Felicia's gut. Gwen"s fans cheered for her to take the bitch down.

Gwen hammered another punch into Felicia's belly, she lurched forward locking Gwen in a clinch, her weight falling into Gwen forcing her back. They wrapped their arms around each other, breast to breast, belly to belly. Felicia slammed a right into Gwen's ribs and Gwen countered, hammering a right into Felicia"s ribs.

They spun in a slow circle around the ring, slamming punches into each other's ribs and breasts while Jennifer shouted for them to break. The crowd were screaming for their girl to take the other down. Jennifer finally pushed them apart. Both women stepped back and started circling each other again.

Gwen threw a right hook at Felicia's jaw, who ducked under the punch and buried her right glove into Gwen's belly,  the air exploded from her lungs. Her knees started to buckle, and Felicia followed up with an uppercut to her jaw that slammed her into the turnbuckle.

Felicia pinned her adversary in the corner. Sweat and blood sprayed into the air. Gwen's head snapped first to the right then the left as Felicia slammed punches into her face. Gwen sagged against the turnbuckle. Felicia's fans cheered as she went down low and buried her right glove in Gwen"s bruised and heaving belly. Felicia stepped back as Gwen went down, her breasts flattened into the mats.

Felicia strode over to her, but she was stopped by Jennifer from giving her the good kicking she felt she deserved.

"One"Two...Three..." Jennifer started counting. People were shouting for Gwen to get up.

Gwen reached up for one of the ropes. She slipped but grimly started again. The crowd was cheering her not to give up. Peter was torn he wanted Gwen to stay down, no more punishment, but then a night with Felicia"

"Four...Five...Six..." Jennifer continued the count as Gwen grabbed the ropes and started to pull herself back up.

"Seven...Eight...Nine", Gwen pulled herself up and pushed away from the ropes before the ten count. Jennifer stood in front of her asking her if she wanted to continue. Gwen nodded her head. Jennifer stepped away and shouted, "Fight!"

Felicia moved in to finish the job, she saw Gwen smile, why" As Gwen"s fist sailed towards her face and she felt the crunch,  the thought occurred too late, that Gwen had been faking. Felicia"s nose started bleeding as she staggered back, Gwen scrambled towards her, bringing her fist hard into Felicia's mouth.

Felicia fell back landing hard on her arse, then falling on her back. Gwen chortled, her bloody and bruised face lighting up with joy, "On your back with your legs open, again"", she mocked.

"One"Two...Three..." Jennifer started counting. Felicia struggled to get up. She made it on six. This time it was Jennifer asking her if she wanted to continue. "Yes!" she snapped.

They circled, each warily firing out jabs and then Felicia grabbed at Gwen's sports bra; the material stretched. Felicia pulled down harder, and the material broke, baring Gwen's magnificent breasts. Gwen screamed in rage and embarrassment, her arms instinctively going for her chest. Felicia's right jammed into her open mouth, stopping the scream abruptly.

Angrily, Gwen fired a punch into Felicia's ample left breast, pancaking it.

Infuriated, Felicia fired a left hook at Gwen's left breast. Growling Gwen fired back, uppercutting Felicia"s left breast so it almost hit her face.

"Plastic tits!" grunted Gwen.

"Fuck you they"re real!" Felicia swung her fist at Gwen"s bare breasts, they swung to the left, distorting, struggling to retain their shape.

For a second, they locked eyes. Then they attacked, both determined to destroy the other"s endowments.

The crowd watched in awe as the two fighters stood toe-to-toe exchanging blows to each other's breasts.

"Fucking sad sacks!" Felicia hammered a one-two shot into both of Gwen"s breasts, the flesh mushroomed out, flattened.

They were fighting with a heated fury now, ploughing punches into breasts with fire in their eyes and their lips curled into snarls. The meaty flesh flew from side to side, up and down. All that could be heard were groans and gasps as gloves smacked into breasts. By the time they"d finished, Felicia's top was hanging in tatters around her reddened but still amazing breasts.

Ding!

The battlers reluctantly separated, their breasts glowing red and looking pretty beaten up as they sullenly cradled them in their arms.

During the break, the two fighters exchanged looks of pure hatred. Felicia waved at  Peter.

"Big boy, you're coming home with me"

"No, you're going home in a fucking ambulance!". Gwen growled.

Peter could see Felicia whispering something to Ari who nodded and then Gwen held out her gloves.

"Unglove me" She didn"t ask, she demanded.

"What"" Peter protested.

"We agreed, if it goes to the third round, bare knuckles, no time limit, we finish what we started at the club".

Peter hesitated but he saw the look in Gwen's eyes, he undid the gloves, discussions would have to wait until later.

Reluctantly Jennifer moved back, this was between the two of them now"nothing for her to do but declare the winner. She turned to Peter. "Gwen's my friend too, but if it's decided on points they'll not accept the decision. Can you imagine Gwen being like 'Oh you won on points sure you can take Peter home'""

Peter shook his head.

"If they don't settle it here now. It'll be in some back alley somewhere..."

" ...I'll make sure they don't kill each other... "

"...I promise!" Jennifer smiled with resignation. Peter returned the same weary smile.

Gwen stood in the ring. Naked apart from her teeny Sluts-R-Us trunks, her hair a mess, her sweaty body covered in bruises, breathing heavily. Defiantly she thrust her breasts out challenging her foe. Felicia was now just in her black bikini panties, with an equally battered body, thrust hers out in answer to the challenge.

"Ready to be Fucked up beyond all recognition"" Felicia taunted behind raised fists.

"Oh, I"ll be the one doing the fucking!" Gwen hissed as she moved determinedly forward.

"No room for doubt, no quick eject", she told herself, like my father said, 'don't give in to fear', I miss you, Dad. I have to do this for Petey.

They circled slowly to the right. Their arms out like. wrestlers, their eyes locked on each other.

They feinted at each other testing each other out.

Felicia swung a loping punch hitting Gwen in the face. Stunned Gwen fell back holding onto the ropes for support.

Croaking what could have been an exclamation of delight, Felicia closed in to finish her off.

Gwen's kick thudded into her chin, snapping her head back. Felicia groaned.

Gwen moved in, swinging her fists, but Felicia dove in grabbing Gwen's hair with two hands, and pulling her into the kill zone, she kicked up with her raised knee aiming for the stomach.

Gwen grabbed it pulling Felicia into a stomach punch. Then another. Gwen revelled in the feeling of her fist smashing into the bare flesh of her opponent, this was so much better than gloves with the satisfying smack of flesh against flesh.

Grabbing Gwen"s skull, Felicia hammered her head into Gwen"s face, her nose spraying blood, Gwen staggered back holding her nose.

Overjoyed Felicia moved in, raising her fists. Gwen beat her to the punch, uppercutting Felicia"s left breast, it made a wet smacking sound.

As Felicia held her battered breast, Gwen launched a left hook and a right hook to Felicia"s face. Her sodden not-so-white hair whipped from side to side, blood ran from above her eye and her cheeks glowed red.

Felicia grabbed Gwen"s hair slamming her head into the knee. Gwen staggered dazed. Snarling Felicia raised her knee again for another strike ready to finish the bitch.

"You are so fucked now, bitch!" Felicia cackled triumphantly; she was going to brain the bitch!

Desperate Gwen lashed out at the leg still on the floor, throwing Felicia to the canvas, her head hitting it with a thud. Felicia lay there stunned.

Growling Gwen stamped Felicia in the belly, she cried out as her body jack-knifed in pain. Letting out a whoop of joy, Gwen stamped Felicia"s crotch, and the unbearable pain shot through Felicia"s body. Her body curled as her hands went to soothe her injured crotch.

Gwen bent down roughly throwing Felicia's hands out of the way, then grabbing her feet she spread those legs as far open as they would go and then a bit, Felicia moaned, then Gwen stomped down hard like she was savagely stamping down on a cockroach.

and again...

...and again.

Jennifer and all the other women in the crowd winced, even the men felt vulnerable.

Felicia was delirious from the pain as she rocked from side to side, clutching at her crotch. Tears flooded her face as she sobbed and cried out in pain.

Bending down Gwen raised Felicia by her reddened breasts in a two-handed grip, pulling her up so she was staring into Gwen"s eyes.

"So, you were going to fuck me"" Gwen screamed into Felicia"s face.

Felicia's mouth opened and closed soundlessly as she pitifully pawed at Gwen's hands. Then Gwen haymakered her into the turnbuckle. Felicia's head crashed back against the post, and she slumped down unconscious. Her bosom quivered slightly from the impact until coming to a stop.

Gwen jumped on Felicia's prone body, grabbing her by the neck she started to bang her head against the turnbuckle.

She felt Jennifer's arm on her shoulder

"You won". Gwen was in her world, she didn"t stop.

Jennifer pulled harder on her arms still around Felicia's neck.

"It's over you won"

Rather roughly, Gwen thought, Jennifer lifted her by her arm to her feet.

She looked up with barely understanding eyes and at the Totals screen. At first, she looked blankly then she felt Peter"s arms around her. Was he grateful she won or that he didn"t have to go home with Felicia"

"Peter I'm sorry I made you the prize".

"We'll talk about it later, but for now you're the only one I want to be taken home with. Y'know of all the infinite universes physicists postulate exist. I can't imagine ONE where I'd find her attractive. I know she went out of her way to wind you up. But please don't ever do that again".

Gwen looked down at her vanquished opponent. She was currently being tended to by her second Ari, she was having difficulties walking, and a stretcher was called for her.

"I fucking told you, you'd be going home in an ambulance" Gwen smiled satisfied with what she had accomplished as she walked off with her boyfriend.

I hear Marlu's mean words to Molly and respond by turning to her and smashing my bigger and better tits into Marlu's saggy girls head on! "stand back Molly , im going to teach this cxnt a lesson!"
Catfighting / Re: Katie vs Lucy
« Last post by bobf on Today at 03:01:55 PM »
A cockfight sequel is definitely needed. How about a NHB vicious catfight as the tie breaker.
Members Catfight Polls! / Re: No Rules in the basement
« Last post by Danny Hard on Today at 02:56:04 PM »
Great matchup and poll!

Thx  :-* sweetheart!
You seem like a nice match though!  ;D
« Last post by Danny Hard on Today at 02:54:34 PM »
The bikini tops cannot withstand our strength and tear.
We continue the fight with bare breasts.
I start to push myself up and sit on your stomach.
When i finally sit on you and see your hard, plump nipples, i take them between my thumb and forefinger.
Then i start to pull and twist them.
I look down at you from above with a malicious grin.
thirstybeermonster - what happens if your wife sees the rival woman in the supermarket, restaurant, gas station, etc,.. would they immediately start to fight or would they each apologize adamantly, hug a long time and end up being great, close friends ?

Well, I like to call them frenemies, I mean they know each other well and have like friends. Wouldn't be any different than running into any of their other friends,
How sure are you your wife could take her again?  Was she ever in any trouble in the original fight?  Did you ever talk to her frenemy about it?

I'd be shocked if they fought again and my wife lost. She was never in trouble in their first fight. Her rival landed a few shots here and there but nothing really damaging of having much affect
Finish her Heather!!

TGIF Bitches
Lovely Leslie
« Last post by Christinafights on Today at 01:40:35 PM »
Great matchup and poll!
« Last post by Danny Hard on Today at 01:32:15 PM »
Wow
Fight of the year!!!
Well all Danny’s fights are fights of the year.
Where you find these bitches. In the alleyway?

One female member wrote to me,
" i like your catty attitude".
So just be catty to the others and they'll want to fight you.

:-*
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10