News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Celebrity Fights- Polls / UFC:Ewa Sonnet vs Samantha Fox
« Last post by ViolenciaYdesprecio on Today at 02:45:58 PM »
High voltage. Semifiinal. Ewa the polish powefu girl againts the legendary british Samantha...
General Discussion about Catfights / Re: Women watching women fight
« Last post by sinclairfan on Today at 02:23:17 PM »
Quora says that violence is a double-edged sword for women.

That it excites and repels them at the same time.
Catfighting / Re: Fyre's Fight Journal (Reboot)
« Last post by Tiberius J.C. on Today at 01:55:19 PM »
This was a total disgrace! It's a shame what's happening to our country…The whole trial was rigged (just like when they didn't give me an Emmy)…Totally corrupt and conflicted judge…  Witch-hunt… Kangaroo court… And remember, if this can happen to Kelly, it can happen to you!
Fictional Catfight Polls! / Re: Team mud wrestling PT6
« Last post by Contestator on Today at 12:25:02 PM »
Team results:
Fight score:         2-3 For Team B (74-74 points)
Beauty contest:   3-2 For Team A (73-61 points for Team A)
Fictional Catfight Polls! / Team mud wrestling PT6
« Last post by Contestator on Today at 12:21:18 PM »
THE TEAMS ARE:
Team A:
1) Adriana Lima (DONE)
2) Nata Lee (DONE)
3) Irine Meier (DONE)
4) Michelle Sarmiento (DONE)
5) Catalina Otalvaro (DONE)
6) Kate Li

Team B:
1) Belen Rodriguez (DONE)
2) Polina Malinovskaya (DONE)
3) Bianca Beauchamp (DONE)
4) Melita Toniolo (DONE)
5) Emily Ratajkowski (DONE)
6) Bella Hadid

They will fight the opponent with the same number (WE MUST CONSIDER THEM AT AGE FROM 20 TO 30 YEAR OLD +/-)
6th match:
Measurements:
Kate Li:         5,9ft 34C-24-36 / 180cm 86C-60-90
Bella Hadid: 5,8ft 34C-24-34 / 177cm 86C-60-88

KATE (LEFT) vs BELLA (RIGHT)
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
Catfight Web Sites & Sources / Re: GND Brawls New Release Kaos vs Dallas
« Last post by jj28 on Today at 11:13:37 AM »
Will Dallas return for another fight? I saw the fight versus Kaos and in the first round she was not bad and had some good moves.
No doubt the second round Kaos was to aggressive and overwhelming her but I think she has potencial.
Will she be back and fight some other girl? Or probably she wants a rematch vs. Kaos? :-)
{alt}
New video #492  Vintage 8 mm  Karen's Schoolgirlpin wrestling  encounter in private
A vintage gem from the 70s, old 8 mm film projector sound. Disputed and even fight schoolgirlpin Karen against Livia. Karen in sexy minidress ends topless, Livia in sexy black undies
A big rare fight in private at Stanton's house. Karen and Livia meet to fight alone to see which of the two manages to sit on top of the other, immobilize her and humiliate her with a long schoolgirlpin. It seems that Karen VW is the queen of schoolgirlpin and no woman can dominate her, but that is not the case in this magnificent and exciting video. The fight is very even, Livia achieves the schoolgirlpin sitting comfortably astride Karen's breasts! It's a strange situation, because Karen always ends up riding her enemies and doing schoolgirl pins and facesitting on them, she loves to dominate them like that. But today she has a strong enemy and it won't be so easy for her to achieve the schoolgirlpin and facesitting reign that she likes so much. See wrestling, scissorsholds, reverse smothering facesitting, queening , schoolgirlpins and facesitting .
Enjoy the fight. Do not miss it
www.clips4sale.com/105160
If she's really pissed me off, when she's on all 4s and i have her straddled, rip out at her hair aggressively and once I'm convinced she's got barely left, I get my fingers and stab her nipples and dig my claws inside them
Poll Challenges! / Re: Bitch fight
« Last post by Claudia39 on Today at 09:24:09 AM »
Hotel Rom? Outdoor?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10