News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Journey vs Chelsea - Underground Fight Club NHB Anything Goes Fight

• 40 Replies

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
Re: Journey vs Chelsea - Underground Fight Club NHB Anything Goes Fight
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2023, 11:13:05 PM »
You are both so sexy, but I have to decide het her Journey

Offline fchman

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2023, 03:56:50 PM »
Go sexy Chelsea
« Last Edit: December 31, 2023, 04:12:15 PM by fchman »

Offline Chelsea

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2024, 02:49:17 AM »
Ugh, my punch misses your face and you grab my left wrist and slam it down on the wooden floor and hold it there. I try to pull it free but your grip is too tight and the leverage of you being on top helps too. My leg muscles strain to try to keep your toned midsection trapped in the scissors. I reach my right hand up to cup your face and squeeze while my nails start to dig into the soft flesh of your cheeks.

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2024, 07:33:41 AM »
For a minute I thought Alison saw me cwith my hand on my cock. Whe, that was a close call!   I think both will put on a great contest but like the others I feel Journey will win. She has my vote
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline wyld_chyld

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2024, 05:32:18 PM »
My friends Chelsea wins this

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2024, 06:21:08 PM »
I thought this be a closer fight

Offline MaverickJ

• I told you when I came I was a gambler
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2024, 06:28:22 PM »
Journey may be a little smaller but she's fearless and she has experience in extreme fights. That's why the smart money is on Journey. She's more than Chelsea can handle.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2024, 06:45:35 PM by MaverickJ »
I told you when I came I was a gambler

Offline Chelsea

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2024, 08:21:09 AM »
I hear some laughs from the crowd at your comment so I squeeze even harder and twist my nails in. Your bony knee slams my ass and the force makes me cry out and let go of your face. My legs snap open breaking the scissors and drop to the floor. I see the smirk on your face as you look down at me. "You little bitch!" I angrily pull my right arm back and send a hammer fist punch up at your smirking mouth.

Offline Chelsea

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2024, 06:57:39 PM »
I finally get you off me and slowly sit up wincing in pain. Angry and embarrassed at how you've been controlling the fight from the beginning, I see you on your back holding your mouth. "Not smirking at me now, are you? You'll be crying soon you bitch!" Still sitting, I slide a bit closer to you wincing again from the sharp pain in my tailbone from your knee. I raise my right leg up in the air and then send it down at you, trying to drive the heel of my bare right foot down into your toned tummy.

Offline Slowakei222

• God Member
  • i am 1.86 m and weigh only 60 kilo
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2024, 07:17:28 PM »
[Why Fight you such a Small weak girl

Poor Journey

quote author=Chelsea link=topic=113381.msg742282#msg742282 date=1704218259]
I finally get you off me and slowly sit up wincing in pain. Angry and embarrassed at how you've been controlling the fight from the beginning, I see you on your back holding your mouth. "Not smirking at me now, are you? You'll be crying soon you bitch!" Still sitting, I slide a bit closer to you wincing again from the sharp pain in my tailbone from your knee. I raise my right leg up in the air and then send it down at you, trying to drive the heel of my bare right foot down into your toned tummy.
[/quote]

Offline Chelsea

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2024, 09:16:01 PM »
You roll away just as my leg comes down and my heel smashes into the hard floor. I cry out from the sharp pain in my foot. Before I can move you quickly grab my foot, get a strong grip on it and twist hard. I arch my back and my body tenses from the increased pain now shooting up my leg forcing me to cry out again. I roll on my side to try to lesson the pressure and pain and slap my left hand down on the floor reacting to it. "Let go of me bitch!" I yell as I swing my right arm behind me trying to hit/grab at you.

Offline Chelsea

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2024, 10:35:30 PM »
You twist even harder while rolling me onto my stomach so I can’t kick at you with my free foot. My palm slaps the floor again and again as the pain gets worse, gritting my teeth so I don’t scream out. But you give another hard twist. “You’re breaking my ankle bitch!” I screech. I hear the audience laughing and cheering you and start to turn my head just as your palm spanks my asscheek hard sounding like a gunshot. I gasp out as you kneel there smirking again still twisting my foot. “Oh I’ll get you for this!” I hiss as I swing my right fist back at you hoping to hit you somewhere anywhere.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 10:36:28 PM by Chelsea »

Offline Chelsea

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2024, 11:51:37 PM »
I squirm as you continue spanking me, my asscheeks quivering and stinging and probably turning red. The audience cheers and laughs at every CRACK of your palm making contact. I keep trying to pull my foot free from your tight grip as you twist some more keeping me trapped on my stomach. Tears start streaming down my red face from the pain and shame of being controlled by a little slut. I keep swinging my fists back behind me, trying not to panic, hoping to make contact and somehow get free.

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2024, 11:54:17 PM »
I walk out to the arena as the crowd parts and cheers. Standing there wearing a black thong bikini with a black choker around my neck and matching anklets on both legs with a black bag on my shoulder. I drop the bag and I give my butt a squeeze before winking at the crowd.

“I hope you are ready to see me shove my dildo up this bitches ass,” I say as I wait for my opponent to enter.

How about a strap on in her pussy? Speec

Offline Chelsea

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2024, 05:03:50 AM »
The spanking feels like it goes on forever and some of your fans in the audience are counting the slaps out loud. I keep squirming and thrashing and my asscheeks are burning. My foot and ankle are throbbing as much as my ass and my red face is streaked with tears.  I feel you roughly pull my thong to the side exposing my ass and telling everyone what you plan to do. Angry and humiliated, I let fly one wild desperate swing of my arm that somehow connects flush against your face. You let go of my foot and I turn my head and watch as you drop facedown ass up next to me. I wipe the tears from my face and slowly rise up to my knees adjusting my thong. I know I have to take advantage of you being dazed so I move on my knees by your left side and lean forward reaching my left hand down to grab the back of your blonde hair. I lift up my not hurting leg to rest my knee on the small of your back and press my weight down. “Time for a little payback for that spanking slut” I snarl as I bring my right hand down hard on YOUR jiggling ass cheek. SMACK!