News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5894 Replies

Offline Susie Q (SexyJen's Love)

• God Member
  • I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #5385 on: July 11, 2022, 02:28:12 AM »
Fate is a curious Monster. No matter how fast you run, no matter how far you walk, you can't escape it. The winds of Fate have blown once more sending me further into the dark shadows I thought were my friends. Alexa squeezed the Devil out of me and then she danced around my broken body in the pale moonlight like she said she would. Turning heel didn't help me very much in the end ... she recovered from my early attack and took over ... leaving me lying in a back alley with the trash and the creepie crawlies of the night. Before she squeezed me into blackness she made me admit that Downfalls High girls are superior. She also took my heels with her. Now in my travels I have to walk barefoot ... Without my heels everyone will see that I'm only 4'11 1/2 and, like she said, that I don't "reach the minimum height requirement for the ride".

No more click ... click ... click ... What sound do bare feet make on the cold pavement?
I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!

Offline SexyJen (Susie Q's Love)

• Just admit it...I'm better than you!
« Reply #5386 on: July 13, 2022, 04:42:29 PM »
Fate is a curious Monster. No matter how fast you run, no matter how far you walk, you can't escape it. The winds of Fate have blown once more sending me further into the dark shadows I thought were my friends. Alexa squeezed the Devil out of me and then she danced around my broken body in the pale moonlight like she said she would. Turning heel didn't help me very much in the end ... she recovered from my early attack and took over ... leaving me lying in a back alley with the trash and the creepie crawlies of the night. Before she squeezed me into blackness she made me admit that Downfalls High girls are superior. She also took my heels with her. Now in my travels I have to walk barefoot ... Without my heels everyone will see that I'm only 4'11 1/2 and, like she said, that I don't "reach the minimum height requirement for the ride".

No more click ... click ... click ... What sound do bare feet make on the cold pavement?
The same as my palm against your cheek *slap* ..*slap*
It's all about excitement

• God Member
« Reply #5387 on: July 16, 2022, 05:22:40 PM »

You know all about the darkness, Jen. You just spent some time in it. When Zoe made you her pet and locked you in a dark closet in our Mansion. I feel your pain and your fear. Remember that slaps can and will be returned. Maybe you're hoping to find your way back into the dark of our closet?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2022, 05:25:24 PM by Susie Q »

Offline SusanCats49

• Bi Hellcat who loves to irl catfight
« Reply #5388 on: July 20, 2022, 01:02:31 AM »
Imagine that the silks suck and Stevie still blows!
Very experienced in IRL catfight, wrestling, competitions of any kind againt other females.

Offline JodiLuvs2Fight

• Who wants a cyber fight
« Reply #5389 on: July 27, 2022, 08:18:14 AM »
I got my first look inside "The Silk Stockings Mansion" advertised as "The residence of the sexiest clique in the universe, the Silk Stockings Girls! Selected Guests welcome".

Not exactly sure what I did to make the list of "Selected Guests", but I was there, and looking around, it doesn't look like much, maybe I just need a proper tour of the residence, by whoever had the bright idea to add me to the list.  In any case, I hung out for a while, and as i suspected, the place was a ghost house. While I was there, I received several Contact requests, but never heard from any of them after I accepted.  I know that I need to add in order to chat.

I'm pretty sure I'll pop my head into the Mansion again soon, hoping next time there are more than THREE people there (including myself) like tonight, and would the brave person, who's willing to accept the wrath of the Silk Stockings leaders for letting me wander around unsupervised, please contact me here or in a message to my InBox.

Jodi
Jodi does luv a good fight, care to tangle with me?

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #5390 on: July 27, 2022, 06:32:23 PM »
I got my first look inside "The Silk Stockings Mansion" advertised as "The residence of the sexiest clique in the universe, the Silk Stockings Girls! Selected Guests welcome".

Not exactly sure what I did to make the list of "Selected Guests", but I was there, and looking around, it doesn't look like much, maybe I just need a proper tour of the residence, by whoever had the bright idea to add me to the list.  In any case, I hung out for a while, and as i suspected, the place was a ghost house. While I was there, I received several Contact requests, but never heard from any of them after I accepted.  I know that I need to add in order to chat.

I'm pretty sure I'll pop my head into the Mansion again soon, hoping next time there are more than THREE people there (including myself) like tonight, and would the brave person, who's willing to accept the wrath of the Silk Stockings leaders for letting me wander around unsupervised, please contact me here or in a message to my InBox.

Jodi

Hey Jodi ! I certainly hope to chat with you soon ! Welcome !
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline JodiLuvs2Fight

• Who wants a cyber fight
« Reply #5391 on: July 29, 2022, 06:30:31 AM »

Jodi

Hello Stevie , sorry not calling you Queen.  I'll be wandering around the Mansion from time to time, so if you see me, say hi there. 

Goes for anyone else seeing this message, come show the the hospitality you brag so much about.  My guess is one of the OPS will boot me out of the group chat before I get a challenger.
Jodi does luv a good fight, care to tangle with me?

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #5392 on: July 29, 2022, 07:36:52 AM »
 ;D ;D ;

Jodi

Hello Stevie , sorry not calling you Queen.  I'll be wandering around the Mansion from time to time, so if you see me, say hi there. 

Goes for anyone else seeing this message, come show the the hospitality you brag so much about.  My guess is one of the OPS will boot me out of the group chat before I get a challenger.
;D ;D

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5393 on: August 01, 2022, 06:20:45 PM »
Sorry I've been gone IRL issues but I'm back and ready to help the Silks stay on top

Welcome back hunny!!!! Xoxoxoxo
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline SexyJen (Susie Q's Love)

• Just admit it...I'm better than you!
« Reply #5394 on: August 01, 2022, 09:40:56 PM »

You know all about the darkness, Jen. You just spent some time in it. When Zoe made you her pet and locked you in a dark closet in our Mansion. I feel your pain and your fear. Remember that slaps can and will be returned. Maybe you're hoping to find your way back into the dark of our closet?
I sooo hope to catch you all alone out on your daily daisy picking stroll Lil Susie! I look forward to letting you visit Stevie and she can teach you all about how we like to be served...giggles
It's all about excitement

Offline Caramel Esme

• Nerdy Latina looking for sexfights
« Reply #5395 on: August 01, 2022, 10:42:54 PM »
Hmmmmm, should I take on a Silk or a DFG. So many to choose from and take~
Come taste the caramel~

• God Member
« Reply #5396 on: August 04, 2022, 04:39:24 AM »

I sooo hope to catch you all alone out on your daily daisy picking stroll Lil Susie! I look forward to letting you visit Stevie and she can teach you all about how we like to be served...giggles

Jen, take my hand and come back to the darkness. You know you want to. You were happy in the dark in our closet. Don't be afraid. Embrace the dark.  :-*

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5397 on: August 04, 2022, 03:07:14 PM »

Jen, take my hand and come back to the darkness. You know you want to. You were happy in the dark in our closet. Don't be afraid. Embrace the dark.  :-*

*squeals* Nnnnnnnnnnn.....this just made my day! So proud of you Susie Q Make that Downfalls brat scream!!

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5398 on: August 04, 2022, 09:52:38 PM »

*squeals* Nnnnnnnnnnn.....this just made my day! So proud of you Susie Q Make that Downfalls brat scream!!

There seems to be a lot of dishes piling up in the sink over in our SquadRoom. Shouldn't you get back to work?

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

The dishes are now all clean and put away. I was just...I'm just messaging with my friends. I'll stay on top of choirs next time. I promise.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2022, 09:57:35 PM by Stevie (Property of Downfalls High) »

• God Member
« Reply #5399 on: August 04, 2022, 10:55:26 PM »

There seems to be a lot of dishes piling up in the sink over in our SquadRoom. Shouldn't you get back to work?

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

The dishes are now all clean and put away. I was just...I'm just messaging with my friends. I'll stay on top of choirs next time. I promise.

Don't worry my Captain, I'll bring Jen back into the dark and then we can work out a trade to set you free again!