News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5896 Replies

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #5355 on: June 25, 2022, 01:26:38 PM »
On behalf of Downfalls High, I'd like to thank Stevie and her girls for the wonderful little party they invited us to this afternoon. I can't wait for Stevie to share what entertainment they provided for us.

*Sulking as my gaze alternates from starring at the ground to looking at Dar's perfect shoes and then back again* I.....well.... it's a very complicated story.....First..... Even though I might be a Downfalls High Girls prisoner .... I still feel a lot of loyalty and love for my Stockings Girls....I really didn't appreciate the jokes at Kate's expense by Jen and Bexie. Kate is a goddess and deserves their respect!

Anyways, as a leader and a goddess myself, I decided that we would teach Jen a lesson. Kate and I talked privately, and in the Silk mansion we double teamed her. Kate pinned her in a full nelson while I slapped her bratty face silly. That was it. That was our whole plan. And honestly, we were right about to let her go when Duh....I mean, Mistress Dar showed up. Once she dragged me away, Jen made pretty quick work of Kate.

The whole point of the day was to show that Jen should RESPECT my Kate and now WE'RE the ones getting beat up?! It was extremely frustrating and not fair. Thankfully Susie "The Nightbird" came online. I thought maybe again we would out number Downfalls but they invited in Bexie and the numbers were again even.

We had a couple of moments where we came back strong and honestly I think we had the spirit to win. The Downfalls High Girls were just really skilled which was really frustrating. Eventually the three of us were pinned on our backs. The Downfalls Girls were extremely rough. At the end of the match all three of us were essentially violated. When your MOST sensitive area is being pinched and scratched with razor sharp fingernails as you're being fingered, you're forced to say pretty much anything. Mistress Dar and Mistress Jen forced us to submit completely. I had to admit that:

Downfalls High Girls Rule .....
That they are better than us.......
That The Silk Stockings Girls serve them

I mean whatever....I think any other girls in our position would have done the same thing. It was honestly hard for me to even get the words out as Mistress Dar's stocking covered toes were shoved in my mouth  :-[ :-[ :-[

I was so proud of Kate for trying her best.....For Susie for trying to save us....For Emma and Heidi for their support and spirit. I just know we can eventually come back and rule.....we just need to figure out how to compete against Downfalls High.....
« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 01:35:55 PM by Stevie (Property of Downfalls High) »
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline Susie Q (SexyJen's Love)

• God Member
  • I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!
« Reply #5356 on: June 25, 2022, 06:31:01 PM »
On behalf of Downfalls High, I'd like to thank Stevie and her girls for the wonderful little party they invited us to this afternoon. I can't wait for Stevie to share what entertainment they provided for us.

*Sulking as my gaze alternates from starring at the ground to looking at Dar's perfect shoes and then back again* I.....well.... it's a very complicated story.....First..... Even though I might be a Downfalls High Girls prisoner .... I still feel a lot of loyalty and love for my Stockings Girls....I really didn't appreciate the jokes at Kate's expense by Jen and Bexie. Kate is a goddess and deserves their respect!

Anyways, as a leader and a goddess myself, I decided that we would teach Jen a lesson. Kate and I talked privately, and in the Silk mansion we double teamed her. Kate pinned her in a full nelson while I slapped her bratty face silly. That was it. That was our whole plan. And honestly, we were right about to let her go when Duh....I mean, Mistress Dar showed up. Once she dragged me away, Jen made pretty quick work of Kate.

The whole point of the day was to show that Jen should RESPECT my Kate and now WE'RE the ones getting beat up?! It was extremely frustrating and not fair. Thankfully Susie "The Nightbird" came online. I thought maybe again we would out number Downfalls but they invited in Bexie and the numbers were again even.

We had a couple of moments where we came back strong and honestly I think we had the spirit to win. The Downfalls High Girls were just really skilled which was really frustrating. Eventually the three of us were pinned on our backs. The Downfalls Girls were extremely rough. At the end of the match all three of us were essentially violated. When your MOST sensitive area is being pinched and scratched with razor sharp fingernails as you're being fingered, you're forced to say pretty much anything. Mistress Dar and Mistress Jen forced us to submit completely. I had to admit that:

I mean whatever....I think any other girls in our position would have done the same thing. It was honestly hard for me to even get the words out as Mistress Dar's stocking covered toes were shoved in my mouth  :-[ :-[ :-[

I was so proud of Kate for trying her best.....For Susie for trying to save us....For Emma and Heidi for their support and spirit. I just know we can eventually come back and rule.....we just need to figure out how to compete against Downfalls High.....

I leave the Mansion broken hearted, devastated ... I start to walk aimlessly ... going no place special ... reliving what happened over and over in my head trying to block out the voice that refuses to be quiet ...

"You let your Captain down! You let your Sisters down! You didn't belong in that fight! You don't deserve to be in that Mansion! You don't deserve to be a Silk Stockings Girl!"

As much as I want to scream "SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" I know that voice is right. It speaks the truth. It's a truth I needed to hear and accept. All my life I've followed the rules. My mom told me that's what good girls do. I've never ever cheated. Never played a dirty trick on anybody no matter how much they deserved it. When I wrestle I'm always the sweet lil babyface fighting the bigger heels ... mostly getting beat but never giving up ... and never cheating or fighting dirty. I've always been a role model for the smaller girls who get bullied and picked on because I never back down even if it means taking a beating. But none of that makes any sense any more.

I've always been scared of the dark. I always had a sanctuary, a place to run and hide, to escape to, a place to dream and hope and smile and be positive, a place where the darkness didn't seem so scary. But darkness is not something I can run away from any more. Darkness is an enemy that never stops coming at you. It's useless to fight it. I won't win. Easier to stop running and accept it, let the darkness take over me.

The sweet babyface wrestler Susie is gone now. The Downfalls High girls drove her away. I embrace the darkness and everything it stands for. I'll fight dirty, I'll make my Captain Stevie proud of me. I may not come out on top but the DFH girls will see and feel the new Susie.

I flick my cigarette into a puddle and continue walking. The only sounds left are the click click click of my heels on the sidewalk and the slow 'sssssssssss' of the glowing ember of my cigarette slowing dying in the puddle of water.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 07:56:20 PM by Silky Susie Q »
I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!

Offline "Katie"

• God Member
  • Barbie wants to be like me!
« Reply #5357 on: June 25, 2022, 09:25:53 PM »
It's okay to admit you wanna be like us Susie! 
#PrettyLIttleLiars #CliqueBait
#SmallBoobsMatter

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5358 on: June 26, 2022, 12:41:19 AM »

I just CANNOT believe this happened to y'all! How DARE they humiliate my sweet Goddess Stevie like this, how they subject my beautiful Silk sisters like this!! This is unacceptable! I will not rest until I've punished each and every one of those Downfall BRATS and have them bound and collared and enslaved to the Silks!

Offline "Katie"

• God Member
  • Barbie wants to be like me!
« Reply #5359 on: June 26, 2022, 04:00:42 AM »
You just might be next Mommy. *giggles*
#PrettyLIttleLiars #CliqueBait
#SmallBoobsMatter

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5360 on: June 26, 2022, 04:06:45 AM »
You just might be next Mommy. *giggles*

*glares, and blushes* Don't you start, young lady!

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5361 on: June 26, 2022, 03:02:47 PM »

I leave the Mansion broken hearted, devastated ... I start to walk aimlessly ... going no place special ... reliving what happened over and over in my head trying to block out the voice that refuses to be quiet ...

"You let your Captain down! You let your Sisters down! You didn't belong in that fight! You don't deserve to be in that Mansion! You don't deserve to be a Silk Stockings Girl!"

As much as I want to scream "SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" I know that voice is right. It speaks the truth. It's a truth I needed to hear and accept. All my life I've followed the rules. My mom told me that's what good girls do. I've never ever cheated. Never played a dirty trick on anybody no matter how much they deserved it. When I wrestle I'm always the sweet lil babyface fighting the bigger heels ... mostly getting beat but never giving up ... and never cheating or fighting dirty. I've always been a role model for the smaller girls who get bullied and picked on because I never back down even if it means taking a beating. But none of that makes any sense any more.

I've always been scared of the dark. I always had a sanctuary, a place to run and hide, to escape to, a place to dream and hope and smile and be positive, a place where the darkness didn't seem so scary. But darkness is not something I can run away from any more. Darkness is an enemy that never stops coming at you. It's useless to fight it. I won't win. Easier to stop running and accept it, let the darkness take over me.

The sweet babyface wrestler Susie is gone now. The Downfalls High girls drove her away. I embrace the darkness and everything it stands for. I'll fight dirty, I'll make my Captain Stevie proud of me. I may not come out on top but the DFH girls will see and feel the new Susie.

I flick my cigarette into a puddle and continue walking. The only sounds left are the click click click of my heels on the sidewalk and the slow 'sssssssssss' of the glowing ember of my cigarette slowing dying in the puddle of water.

*Purring .......my hand DEEP under my skirt as I watch the lovely, babyfaced nightbird turn heel* Nnnnnnnnnnmmmmmm.....I am SO very proud of you my darling angel!!!! and I just know you'll make these Downfalls Girls scream ..... I couldn't be more proud!!!!

((Honestly though, breaking character for a moment....Susie, you are one of the most creative and fun and descriptive fighters on here! I am so honored to  have you in nylons and be your teammate..... whether you're a heel or a face or anything inbetween....you rock hunny!! XOXOXOXXO))
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline Susie Q (SexyJen's Love)

• God Member
  • I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!
« Reply #5362 on: June 27, 2022, 01:29:03 AM »
I sit on the curb at an intersection in the darkness watching the flickering traffic light change colors ... green to yellow to red continuing the cycle like a never ending loop in a hypnotic way. The street is empty, there are no cars dancing in the changing lights. I'm all alone with my thoughts.

The Downfalls High girls want me to leave my Silk Sisters now that I've pushed sweet little Susie, everybody's favorite babyface, deep into the darkest shadows of the night. These are the same Downfalls High girls who humiliated and made fun of me and Captain Stevie and the rest of my Sisters. After all that, now they want me. The old Susie would be flattered. She craved acceptance from everybody. Things are different now. I'm different. I remember things. I remember how the Silk Stockings Girls took in silly little Sweet Susie, how Stevie took time from her busy schedule to teach and mentor me, how my Sisters welcomed and accepted me for what I was with no questions asked.

It's true, I walk in the darkness now. But I also walk with my Captain Stevie and my Silk Sisters. Like I was reborn, like a Phoenix rises from the ashes, the Silk Stockings Girls will fly again.

I stand up. The traffic light is telling me not to walk. I ignore it. Click ... click ... click ...
« Last Edit: June 27, 2022, 04:47:37 AM by Silky Susie Q »
I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!

Offline Kara The Dreamer

« Reply #5363 on: June 27, 2022, 03:37:46 PM »

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*TAKES DEEP BREATH*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH
The Master Of Pinning You

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5364 on: June 27, 2022, 11:39:31 PM »
Hey everyone,

I have VERY big news! Please welcome the NEWEST addition to The Silk Stockings Girls, Zoe Fights!

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=69472

Our fight record might not be like the greatest as of late, but we still attract FCF's HOTTEST fighters!  You are such a total superstar Zoe!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 12:14:06 AM by Stevie (Property of Downfalls High) »

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #5365 on: June 28, 2022, 12:13:42 AM »
Hey everyone,

I have VERY big news! Please welcome the NEWEST addition to The Silk Stockings Girls, Zoe Fights!

The hottest clique just got even hotter!

fresh meat to beat
New Silk stockings to rip off
New target to humilate
Mmmmm interesting

Offline BexieBest

« Reply #5366 on: June 28, 2022, 02:31:20 AM »
Hey everyone,

Our fight record might not be like the greatest as of late, but we still attract FCF's HOTTEST fighters!  You are such a total superstar Zoe!

I call dibs on the new silk slave!

Offline BexieBest

« Reply #5367 on: June 28, 2022, 04:08:48 AM »
Hey everyone,

I call dibs on the new silk slave!

Damn I was wrong about Zoe, this girl can fight! We had a catty/pro match and she kicked my a$$. Nice fight Zoe!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 04:42:44 AM by BexieBest »

Offline Zoe_Fights

« Reply #5368 on: June 28, 2022, 04:12:49 AM »
Kicking your ass was a definitely pleasure, Bexie. Which one of you DFH girls is ready for me , nextie?   8)

Offline Kara The Dreamer

« Reply #5369 on: June 28, 2022, 01:35:25 PM »
Kicking your ass was a definitely pleasure, Bexie. Which one of you DFH girls is ready for me , nextie?   8)

Bring it on!!
The Master Of Pinning You