News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5898 Replies

Offline SexyJen (Susie Q's Love)

• Just admit it...I'm better than you!
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #5370 on: June 28, 2022, 04:42:26 PM »
Kicking your ass was a definitely pleasure, Bexie. Which one of you DFH girls is ready for me , nextie?   8)
Ohhhh please Zoe, I have the perfect collar awaiting you!
It's all about excitement

Offline Susie Q (SexyJen's Love)

• God Member
  • I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!
« Reply #5371 on: June 28, 2022, 05:49:45 PM »
"The first one falls ... the rest will follow ... like dominoes all in a row or a house of cards come crashing down into the dust. Downfalls High girls are starting to feel the fear, the feeling of frustration and hopelessness breaking down their paper thin wall of confidence and surrounding them like the darkness. Embrace the darkness. Let it own you until you and it are one."

I smile a little smile and continue walking ...

Click ... click ... click ...
I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!

Offline Chrissy

• Tap or Nap!
« Reply #5372 on: June 29, 2022, 01:29:03 AM »
Kicking your ass was a definitely pleasure, Bexie. Which one of you DFH girls is ready for me , nextie?   8)

Bring it on!!

Is kara looking for a butt kicking?

Offline SexyJen (Susie Q's Love)

• Just admit it...I'm better than you!
« Reply #5373 on: June 29, 2022, 04:06:12 AM »
I was working out minding my own business in our DHS gym...Hitting the heavy bag getting a good sweat when suddenly it was interrupted by Zoe! Well I thought it would be a good time to fit her with a nice pink Collar....Ummm.....Well after a total beating of my proud body I was sent to my knees to Beg her to stop...As tears streamed down my face she placed the collar around my neck and then lead me by leash to the Silky Mansion! .... I have totally let my DHS sisters down and deserve my punishment!
It's all about excitement

Offline "Katie"

• God Member
  • Barbie wants to be like me!
« Reply #5374 on: June 29, 2022, 05:13:59 AM »
I was working out minding my own business in our DHS gym...Hitting the heavy bag getting a good sweat when suddenly it was interrupted by Zoe! Well I thought it would be a good time to fit her with a nice pink Collar....Ummm.....Well after a total beating of my proud body I was sent to my knees to Beg her to stop...As tears streamed down my face she placed the collar around my neck and then lead me by leash to the Silky Mansion! .... I have totally let my DHS sisters down and deserve my punishment!

I'm sure it was a sneak attack, after all, she did come into OUR gym (We have one??).  There will be payback for this!!
#PrettyLIttleLiars #CliqueBait
#SmallBoobsMatter

Offline Kara The Dreamer

« Reply #5375 on: June 29, 2022, 04:33:39 PM »

Bring it on!!

Anytime Chrissy bring it on
The Master Of Pinning You

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5376 on: June 30, 2022, 01:20:33 AM »

Haha! Look who looks so pretty in her nice pink collar! The only downside of all this is that I didn't capture you Jen, but no matter! A captured sexy brat is a captured sexy brat  :-*

Offline Chrissy

• Tap or Nap!
« Reply #5377 on: June 30, 2022, 05:11:58 AM »

Bring it on!!

Anytime Chrissy bring it on

The next time I see you I will rip you apart kara :)

Offline Susie Q (SexyJen's Love)

• God Member
  • I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!
« Reply #5378 on: June 30, 2022, 06:37:59 PM »

I'm sure it was a sneak attack, after all, she did come into OUR gym (We have one??).  There will be payback for this!!

"Hmmmm ... interesting ... the Downfalls High girls all want me to join them now because I embraced the darkness. They call themselves rebels who bend and break rules. I understand that. I can relate to that. But here's the interesting part ... they are all upset about Jen's humiliating loss to my Silk Sister Zoe. Katie is crying "sneak attack!". I don't know if that's true or not. But isn't a sneak attack bending and breaking rules? Looks like we have a double standard here. Katie?"

I turn around and start walking back to the Mansion. I want to get a look at our new pet. I can feel her shame and fear all the way out here. It gets stronger with every step I take.

I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!

Offline Zoe_Fights

« Reply #5379 on: June 30, 2022, 10:01:31 PM »
*clears my throat*   ' I have decided to release Sexy Jen from the Silk Mansion after  a consultation with DFH girl Sabrine. She will be released immediately and into her custody' 

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #5380 on: June 30, 2022, 10:05:47 PM »
*clears my throat*   ' I have decided to release Sexy Jen from the Silk Mansion after  a consultation with DFH girl Sabrine. She will be released immediately and into her custody'

Mmmnnnnnnnnnn....Zoe darling....you are kickass AND merciful!! I am so totally proud of you!!! Such an amazing fighter and person. Zoe RULES!

SILK STOCKINGS GIRLS FOREVER!!!
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline Sabrine86

• Hiya!
« Reply #5381 on: June 30, 2022, 10:06:47 PM »
Thank you for the enlightening discussion today.

Offline "Katie"

• God Member
  • Barbie wants to be like me!
« Reply #5382 on: July 01, 2022, 05:16:28 AM »
"Hmmmm ... interesting ... the Downfalls High girls all want me to join them now because I embraced the darkness. They call themselves rebels who bend and break rules. I understand that. I can relate to that. But here's the interesting part ... they are all upset about Jen's humiliating loss to my Silk Sister Zoe. Katie is crying "sneak attack!". I don't know if that's true or not. But isn't a sneak attack bending and breaking rules? Looks like we have a double standard here. Katie?"

I turn around and start walking back to the Mansion. I want to get a look at our new pet. I can feel her shame and fear all the way out here. It gets stronger with every step I take.

Touché. However, the difference is....we don't NEED to sneak up on anyone like the Silks are known to do.

I light a cigarette and watch Susie walk away, admitting to myself she looks great then turns my attention to Dar and how amazingly cute she is.
#PrettyLIttleLiars #CliqueBait
#SmallBoobsMatter

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #5383 on: July 01, 2022, 08:12:22 PM »
Well....I might be the plaything of the Downfalls High Girls (for now), but that doesn't mean I still won't party! Next week I'm off to the Monaco Riviera where I plan to party like Lili De Rochefort! I'll be back the last week of July. Who knows, if the party boys bore me, maybe I'll check in here and there in the next couple of weeks..... Playtime will likely be spotty....Not sure if I'll be on at my regular time today. So much shopping to do!

Xoxo,
Stevie

Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5384 on: July 02, 2022, 02:38:37 AM »
Well....I might be the plaything of the Downfalls High Girls (for now), but that doesn't mean I still won't party! Next week I'm off to the Monaco Riviera where I plan to party like Lili De Rochefort! I'll be back the last week of July. Who knows, if the party boys bore me, maybe I'll check in here and there in the next couple of weeks..... Playtime will likely be spotty....Not sure if I'll be on at my regular time today. So much shopping to do!

Xoxo,
Stevie

Mmmm, Lili de Rochefort can party with the best of em', and my sweet gal Stevie can too! I hope ya have a grand ol' time over there in the Monaco Riviera my love!  :-*