News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Polish_Muscle vs Tracy S

• 103 Replies

Offline Muscle_Queen_Period

• Meet the Real Muscle Queen
Re: Polish_Muscle vs Tracy S
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2016, 04:05:25 AM »
with them gone I can only imagine the punishment that the Muscle_queen is delivering to poor carrie lol

Neither of us will ever know, Mixedwrestler2......Oh the Mighty Crusher did go out the back door, but she kept on running.......I tried to make contact, but it appears that the so-called crusher is avoiding the Muscle Queen around here...... ;)
No whimpering as you submit.  You tried....You failed

« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2016, 04:26:11 AM »
Carrie does good at putting the smaller girls on their knees and making them change their profile names, but when a real woman with equal strength comes along and issues a challenge, she wants no part of it......Well, she's the first on my mission, to call out the so-called queens and muscle girls........Crusher Carrie.......ELIMINATED........unless, of course you want to show up for me and possibly redeem yourself, Little Girl  ;)

Offline Crusher_Carrie

« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2016, 04:29:12 AM »
it would seem I was waiting in the back and the so called muscle queen never showed. perhaps she went to the wrong room? or perhaps... she is afraid of a superior woman ;) regardless I am still waiting little girl
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 04:30:03 AM by Crusher_Carrie »
The Crusher ;)

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2016, 05:51:32 AM »
This is gonna be f**king epic.. can't you feel the electricity and intensity between these two? The air is thick!!

And both rivals are calling each other little girl... which one is the little girl between these two very gorgeous muscle bound titans people?? I don't know!!
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline Dangerous_Deb

« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2016, 05:58:46 AM »
Had to go with Polish Muscle in this one, although Tracy S looks like she can take care of herself.......Wait a minute.  Who is fighting here ?  Is it Polish Muscle and Tracy S, or is it Muscle Queen and Crusher Carrie.....or is it Crusher Carrie and Tracy S ?  What is going on here ?  We have two fights going on at the same time.  One at ringside and one in the ring......I'm confused  ???

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2016, 06:17:02 AM »
Had to go with Polish Muscle in this one, although Tracy S looks like she can take care of herself.......Wait a minute.  Who is fighting here ?  Is it Polish Muscle and Tracy S, or is it Muscle Queen and Crusher Carrie.....or is it Crusher Carrie and Tracy S ?  What is going on here ?  We have two fights going on at the same time.  One at ringside and one in the ring......I'm confused  ???

Aha.. well, sweetie it happened like this. This is me and Tracy S battling ground. While I was waiting for my opponent Crusher Carrie made a comment, Muscle Queen stepped in.

And from there Muscle Queen and Crusher Carrie got a little heated between the two.. and I'm guessing when they saw they each others physique and how quite equal they measured up to one another body wise a natural competitiveness also played a roll. Both now want to know ow who is the dominant woman and true muscle queen and whI is "the little girl". It's a full blazing raging fire which I believe will only extinguish now when they clash for dominance.

Oh thanks by the way for voting for me  ;)
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2016, 04:30:04 PM »
*feverishly eating my Skinny Pop like a woman possessed as I haven't been around this much hot Goddess muscle in a a long long long time as I seriously consider putting my pussy on a platter to the winner as "extra incentive" for these hot muscle bounded bitches*

Sorry dear. Remember their gonna settle this raging debate in " private intimate secluded" area. Meaning the only two eyes that get to witness this is the battling muscle goddesses themselves .
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2016, 04:50:41 PM »
*feverishly eating my Skinny Pop like a woman possessed as I haven't been around this much hot Goddess muscle in a a long long long time as I seriously consider putting my pussy on a platter to the winner as "extra incentive" for these hot muscle bounded bitches*

Sorry dear. Remember their gonna settle this raging debate in " private intimate secluded" area. Meaning the only two eyes that get to witness this is the battling muscle goddesses themselves .

I know hun but doesn't mean I won't wait for the winner to emerge with my pussy on a platter if they wish as needed incentive to have a private battle for the ages ....or perhaps your battle if you wish *takes a fistful of Skinny Pop and chews it feverishly as I look you over nodding in approval of what I see*

Aha, well...... if you want to see it that bad, you know there are ways to still witness the grand spectacle that is these two magnificent specimen locking horns... would you mind if you only get one tiny eye full with a drilled hole in the wall? Maybe you want to see it from a top down view from the rafters above.
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline SwoleBarbieWrestler

« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2016, 10:18:36 PM »
ko win for polish muscle ;)

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2016, 12:49:52 AM »
@karenfighting81... polishbarbie? Well thank you lovely love for thinking so but I rather be a bratz doll. I think they give off more stylish addtitude ;)

@former swolebarbie... you got crushed by crusher carrie?!?  :o but thanks for the vote real life barbie with muscles ;)
Brunette bimbos face me!

« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2016, 02:27:03 AM »
I believe I've found the right room now.  I might have made a wrong turn to get there, but I'm not familiar with this arena...Once again, I don't see the mighty Crusher standing near the ring.  I'll leave the door open for you so you can find this place easily....I went to the beach before I came to see this boxing match, so I still have my green thong and bikini top on under my clothes.....what a stroke of luck that was, huh Crusher ?  ;) ;) ;)

I may have worked up more of a sweat watching Polish Muscle and Tracy S, then I will have to once you decide to grace me with your presence.  Besides that, we have a cheering section as well as KarenFighting finds a way to get up to the rafters with her bag on Skinny Pops in her hand.... :P
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 02:30:14 AM by Muscle_Queen_Period »

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2016, 05:17:56 PM »
*chews on my Skinny Pop waiting on the Polish Brat on what is the best way to try and get a sneak peak of this epic battle*

There's a door in the main hallway that lead to a few stairs that leads to another door we need to go and this one has a ladder, climb that to another door and vola! The rafters..

And we're quite high from the top drop view, luckily for us for no apparent reason I have a some binoculars in my locker that we share like good buddies  :)
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #57 on: May 17, 2016, 02:49:04 AM »
*chews on my Skinny Pop waiting on the Polish Brat on what is the best way to try and get a sneak peak of this epic battle*

There's a door in the main hallway that lead to a few stairs that leads to another door we need to go and this one has a ladder, climb that to another door and vola! The rafters..

And we're quite high from the top drop view, luckily for us for no apparent reason I have a some binoculars in my locker that we share like good buddies  :)

*puts the gluten free pizza in a bag along with Diet Coke for me and Dr. Pepper for you* "lead the way" I say as I eye you like you are the main special on the menu!!

"Diet" Dr. Pepper hon.. wouldn't want to ruin this figure your eyeing so much right ;). Honey I'm the main course and the sweetest tastest desert wrapped in one. A lady like you deserves to be wined and dined at the fanciest 5 star restaurants.

@lioness nicole. You belong in the muscle group... until you realize just because you have thick mighty strong legs doesn't mean you belong with the big girls
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline NathanFights

• Simply the best.
« Reply #58 on: May 17, 2016, 03:03:16 AM »
Voted for Polish Muscle in both categories.

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #59 on: May 17, 2016, 03:10:29 AM »
Voted for Polish Muscle in both categories.

Thanks dear
Brunette bimbos face me!