News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Suite fights coming back?

• 188 Replies

Offline peezy67

Re: Suite fights coming back?
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2019, 04:44:27 PM »
wonder if steve has anything planned before 2019 comes to a close
Yes, but it won't be released until 2020.
will it be early 2020?

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2019, 02:55:00 AM »
Have my wallet ready and able steve haha.
Ddot

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2019, 06:04:13 PM »
I think that suitefight reached the top with nikki vs mila..but my heart break to think a rematch will never take place!

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2019, 08:37:46 AM »
Personally didnt think the nikki vs mila was a good fight. Feel like jess vs mila 2 was the pinnacle of suitefights. Wish steve wouldve let them fight in part 3 till there was a clear winner. Think unrippable thongs should be included also. Something about crotch maul/wedgie attacks that make a hot better.
Ddot

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2019, 05:42:57 PM »
Jess vs Mira was the pinnacle of Suite fights. Mira was always so real and so interesting. I miss her.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #65 on: December 06, 2019, 03:50:26 AM »
Personally didnt think the nikki vs mila was a good fight. Feel like jess vs mila 2 was the pinnacle of suitefights. Wish steve wouldve let them fight in part 3 till there was a clear winner. Think unrippable thongs should be included also. Something about crotch maul/wedgie attacks that make a hot better.
meant fight bettaa
Ddot

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: December 13, 2019, 05:48:34 AM »
{alt}

Just saw these posts on Suitefights' twitter. It goes without saying piracy is a scourge on a niche community and I've never regretted a dollar spent on catfight producers who are up front and doing it the "right way." It's a hell of a thing to organize catfights and film them in 4K (I'm late on this, but put all your bought 4K vids on a USB drive and enjoy them on your big 4K TV, it's exponentially better than on a small laptop screen!) and we're damn lucky for the ones who are willing to make it happen. Those of you watching the grainy videos on tube sites just aren't doing yourself or the community any favors.

On the second post...I'm almost fearful of knowing just exactly who and what he is talking about! There's gotta be a VERY depressing list of Suitefights that nearly happened. Ugh, almost sick to my stomach thinking of the potential dream match-ups that fell apart and it's gotta be so frustrating being so close to making so many of them happen!

Can't wait for 2020 for the next one to hit! Good luck!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 05:49:36 AM by Keith Stat »

Offline Soony

« Reply #67 on: December 15, 2019, 08:34:36 AM »
{alt}

Just saw these posts on Suitefights' twitter. It goes without saying piracy is a scourge on a niche community and I've never regretted a dollar spent on catfight producers who are up front and doing it the "right way." It's a hell of a thing to organize catfights and film them in 4K (I'm late on this, but put all your bought 4K vids on a USB drive and enjoy them on your big 4K TV, it's exponentially better than on a small laptop screen!) and we're damn lucky for the ones who are willing to make it happen. Those of you watching the grainy videos on tube sites just aren't doing yourself or the community any favors.

On the second post...I'm almost fearful of knowing just exactly who and what he is talking about! There's gotta be a VERY depressing list of Suitefights that nearly happened. Ugh, almost sick to my stomach thinking of the potential dream match-ups that fell apart and it's gotta be so frustrating being so close to making so many of them happen!

Can't wait for 2020 for the next one to hit! Good luck!

Oh i saw just second twit in twitter....

I wonder cancled fights lineup little bit :3

Anyway just hope he make new fight soon and Catfight fans buy that one not pirate....

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: December 16, 2019, 12:08:02 AM »
Ayy, as a catfught filmer myself although i dont sell, it takes a lot of time to get girls thatll put up a good fight and organize it. Heres to a good 2020 steve. Ill continue to buy your vids. Hopefully we can copyright strike all the ones that get uploaded.
Ddot

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #69 on: December 22, 2019, 04:08:23 PM »
will it be early 2020?
End of February. We had to reschedule from late December.

Flights are booked, however, so it's happening, barring some unforeseen catastrophe. May try to book something else in the meantime.

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #70 on: December 22, 2019, 06:36:05 PM »
will it be early 2020?

Flights are booked, however, so it's happening, barring some unforeseen catastrophe. May try to book something else in the meantime.
Great news Steve hope all goes well for 2020 always look forward to seeing you produce your awesome brand of fights.

Offline peezy67

« Reply #71 on: December 22, 2019, 06:38:17 PM »
will it be early 2020?

can't wait to purchase

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #72 on: December 24, 2019, 03:26:57 AM »
Any photos of the fighters?
Ddot

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #73 on: December 26, 2019, 05:07:47 AM »
i vote Mila vs Charlie followed closely by Jess reappearing but all are great choices
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #74 on: December 26, 2019, 05:20:29 AM »
I'd like to see Mila Rose vs Jess or Mila vs Enchantress Sahrye ;D
« Last Edit: December 26, 2019, 05:22:32 AM by jaybee »