News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

BustyMaria against KellyMadison

• 139 Replies

Offline StephKat

• I’m 36 old your mom interested in cyber fights.
Re: BustyMaria against KellyMadison
« Reply #120 on: December 23, 2023, 04:55:51 PM »
Way you go Maria finish her off.

Offline Aniella36

• 36 yr here to fight
« Reply #121 on: December 23, 2023, 05:18:46 PM »
Maria is a wrecking bitch unstoppable and brutal. You go girl finish the job on her.
36 yr female here to fight.
Any type of fight. It doesn’t matter
I don’t wrestle
5’7 140lbs  toned and in great physical shape

Offline fchman

« Reply #122 on: December 23, 2023, 06:19:19 PM »
Maria is a wrecking bitch unstoppable and brutal. You go girl finish the job on her.
That comment  :o
But that's it !! Maria is now destroying Kelly, humiliating her, no pity !
She slapped her badly, ruined her tits, ride her like a toy, now wedgie OMG !
I think that she will finish her badly !

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #123 on: December 23, 2023, 09:09:18 PM »
I feel bad for Kelly. I know exactly how she feels. A fight against a rival on the big stage that she and most probably expected her to win but nothing goes your way.. As an experienced poll fighter I can tell you from experience you never get over losing like this. Getting absolutely dominated and humiliated by another woman infront of Sooooo many people fcks your mind forever. Stay strong Kelly and recover you will survive.

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #124 on: December 23, 2023, 11:33:28 PM »
Maria has proven herself to be a real Goddess of pain while Kelly sobs like a helpless cxnt on the floor!

You might be the bimbo of fcf but we certainly both share the enjoyment of seeing the cxnt Kelly sob and helpless.
You mean like Hot Tough Momma did to you, Top Mommy? And just like I am going to do to you if you don’t zip it!

Top Mommy if you do t respond to Alison your admitting she is the better woman, you have no choice but to put her in her place babe show us who the alpha is here

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #125 on: December 23, 2023, 11:43:08 PM »
Kelly fight to the end babe it would destroy me to see you beg or give

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #126 on: December 24, 2023, 12:21:00 AM »
Hey Top Mummy, put Alison in her place babe, I think she thinks she is unbeatable, but show her, face sit her, get the bitch

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #127 on: December 24, 2023, 12:31:25 AM »
Hey Top Mummy, put Alison in her place babe, I think she thinks she is unbeatable, but show her, face sit her, get the bitch

I would slug it out with Alison for you babe

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #128 on: December 24, 2023, 02:09:24 AM »
Maria has proven herself to be a real Goddess of pain while Kelly sobs like a helpless cxnt on the floor!

You might be the bimbo of fcf but we certainly both share the enjoyment of seeing the cxnt Kelly sob and helpless.

She what Alison is writing about you put her in her place, best her up, strip her

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #129 on: December 24, 2023, 02:41:37 AM »

Thank you to both combatants for putting on a great poll. Lol with no drama
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #130 on: December 24, 2023, 07:07:48 AM »
I think Kelly is giving her best in this fight. I am very proud of her. That bitch Maria will end up very beaten from this fight, and will soon find her defeat... go kelly, gooo
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline bustymariafights

• Mom vs Mom!!
« Reply #131 on: December 24, 2023, 08:59:39 AM »
as I feel you frantically bucking your hips, or at least trying to, and slamming your feet down onto the dirty dusty barn floor, the crowd keeps cheering and screaming like made, and I cant tell which is their screams of cheer and your screams of pain, and as I stretch and yank your thong deeper and deeper up into your pussy, I begin to hear the fabric ripping, and at the same time I feel my sharp nails goinb deeper and deeper into your breast flesh, and almost like a slingshot, my body snaps as your thong fabric rips away with a good section still in my hand, I glare down at you screaming out in pain, and as you scream out and your mouth is open, I swing my hand around and shove the fabric from your thong deep into your big fat mouth, and as I glare into your eyes, I rake my nails out of your mauled and beaten breast, then I scream out like a loud cat and slam my big beautiful breasts down around your face, and as they engulf your whole face and smother you completely, the crowd screams out their approval "Yes, YES, YES!! Smother that bitch out, SMOTHER THAT BITCH UNCONSCIOUS!!  YT

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #132 on: December 24, 2023, 10:48:00 AM »
Maria finger her pussy make her squirt as she passes out leave her in a puddle of her own juices totally humiliate her

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #133 on: December 24, 2023, 12:17:22 PM »
What an amazing fight. Maria dominated and humiliated Kelly in the barn. I was not anticipating such a dominate performance from either woman. I want to thank the ladies for their awesome performance and the embers for making this such an entertaining watch. 

Offline fchman

« Reply #134 on: December 24, 2023, 01:13:03 PM »
OMG OMG !!!!
When I look at Maria's Breast I think that Kelly should be a total panic. Her tits are really very firm and big !
With her thong in her mouth and Maria's breast on her face Kelly is really humiliated, but I think that her firm problem is not humiliation but rather hope that Maria is not going to make her pass out  :o :o :o :o
Kelly is at Maria's mercy, her life depends on Maria !!! With such a chest and in this situation Maria could kill Kelly  :-[ :o
WHAT A DOMINATION !!