News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

THE CLASSY TRAMPS

• 2141 Replies

Offline Alicia

• Fight like a Girl!
Re: THE CLASSY TRAMPS
« Reply #1215 on: May 12, 2019, 06:35:47 PM »
Looking at Sarah .. “think you have it in you?” Laughing .. striding towards you.. at the last second twisting left to go around you to try and grab Lindsay by her hair.. spinning into her if I can for a hair mare directed at Sarah’s legs.. trying to bring the tow blondes down with one move.  It’s a gamble, but nothing happens for those who wait .., I don’t wait ...

Yt
Lost in my own little world as I build myself up mentally for the fight I look up at the monitor only to see Cat  getting into the ring stealing my advantage.

"that bitch " I cuss under my breath I yell at the stage manager to start my music as I make a mad sprint to the ring.

I hear the cords of White Zombie  Thunder Kiss ' 65  blare from the speakers as I run to the ring.  I dive under the bottom rope sliding a bit on the canvas. I quickly get to my feet and charge at Lexi , my right forearm coming down on the back of her shoulders in a forearm smash.

Hoping that the smash lets Lindsay press Lexi keeping them both busy I turn to Cat . I point at her and making the execution gesture across my throat as I start towards her. The crowd goes wild seeing the rumble heat up.
Looking to challenge you once you are done here!
Alicia Styles
Cat fighter, pro wrestler

Offline fitSarahfts

« Reply #1216 on: May 13, 2019, 01:36:14 AM »
I begin to stalk towards Cindy when all of a sudden I feel a shove at my back. and almost stumble into Cindy.

Cindy dodged me as she goes for Lindsay. I fall into the ropes as Cindy rushes past. I turn to see where the shove came from to see Lexi staring daggers in my direction.

Seeing Cindy going after Lindsay I take three long strides and launch myself at Lexi in a flying tackle.

yt

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #1217 on: May 13, 2019, 02:03:20 PM »
sarah  turns,and we exchange a glare..  we  got into t once  already  and never really settled much!

we stake a step closer..then  lunge..you should have  stayed in the back I huff

we grab and pull at each other  clumsily,..and I catch a glance  of  cindy  sizing up Lindsay

my right hand ctches her hair  as I tug sarah's  head to the  side,then swing a left slap at her  cheek.

yt  anyone
the prez tramp

Offline fitSarahfts

« Reply #1218 on: May 13, 2019, 05:02:34 PM »
I collide with Lexi our bodies slam into each others I feel her hand take a hold of a fistful of hair and the stinging blow as she rocks my head to the right. ughhhhhhhhhh

I see stars for a second, then a wave of anger washes over me. I swing my closed fist as I backhand Lexi's right cheek I follow up by stepping closer to her , my knee shooting up slamming into her midsection . I reach into her hair and yank her head back. Its time we settled an old score .

yt

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #1219 on: May 14, 2019, 06:30:44 AM »
Lindsay looks out of it right now.. So, I swoop in lifting her up and body slamming her hard down onto the canvas....

Climbing back to my feet...

That should keep her immobile for a while... watching Lexi and Sarah exchange moves..

Sarah driving her knee into Lexi’s tummy gives me an opening to rush forward and try to clothes line Sarah ..

yt anyone
Let me taste you, let me feel you, make me know you and then there will memories of us.

Only Supers accuse others of supering.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #1220 on: May 14, 2019, 03:43:06 PM »
WELCOME TO THE CLASSY TRAMPS EMILY!

EMILY  NOT ONLY HAS  THE SEXY  CLASSY TRAMP LOOK,,SHE IS REALLY NICE  AND SWEET
DON'T LET THAT FOOL YOU  THOUGH,OR  SHE WILL KICK   YOUR ASS :)

:) :) :) :) :) :)
the prez tramp

Offline fitSarahfts

« Reply #1221 on: May 14, 2019, 04:20:31 PM »
Welcome to the Classy Tramps Emily, I'm so happy you decided to become a sister Tramp and know you'll fit right in.

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #1222 on: May 14, 2019, 04:49:51 PM »
Welcome to Classless Tramp-dum

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #1223 on: May 14, 2019, 07:19:52 PM »
So clever... all those Classless Tramps and not a brain cell between you.  No wonder there’s an “alliance “ with the Sulks.

LOL  ;D

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #1224 on: May 14, 2019, 08:17:29 PM »
Giggles at the fact the Rylie doesn’t get that no one gets the zombie thing and doesn’t realize people are laughing at her and not with her

LOL  ;D

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #1225 on: May 15, 2019, 05:16:20 AM »
Hello ... city pound?

Oh hiiiii

We have one of your mutts here

Ummm tag?
DOA

Name?
TinaFightsYou

Oh that’s mean dog catcher guy.. Tina bites you ... giggling

Yah she is out front..

What’s she doing?  Looking out the window..

Mmmm licking herself

Byeee
Giggles at the fact the Rylie doesn’t get that no one gets the zombie thing and doesn’t realize people are laughing at her and not with her

LOL  ;D
Let me taste you, let me feel you, make me know you and then there will memories of us.

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #1226 on: May 15, 2019, 05:28:42 AM »
...yawn... the most boring Tramp strikes again...
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 05:30:41 AM by TinaFightsYou »

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #1227 on: May 15, 2019, 06:18:47 AM »
Shouldn’t you be getting your beauty sleep?

See you again ... in say 10 years?

...yawn... the most boring Tramp strikes again...

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #1228 on: May 15, 2019, 02:12:37 PM »
Lindsay looks out of it right now.. So, I swoop in lifting her up and body slamming her hard down onto the canvas....

Climbing back to my feet...

That should keep her immobile for a while... watching Lexi and Sarah exchange moves..

Sarah driving her knee into Lexi’s tummy gives me an opening to rush forward and try to clothes line Sarah ..

yt anyone

unnn i gasp catching a knee to  the tummy...i double  over  and backpeddle falling into the ropes to catch my breath...glancing up at sarah;,, ohhh  you bitch,you soooo had it!   then smile as i see cindy make her move.clotheslinning sarah....iit is a battle royal,taking advantage,i rush at cindy from the side,slaming my body into her,hoping to cause cindy to stumble  and fall over  lindsay  yt anyone
the prez tramp

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #1229 on: May 15, 2019, 08:11:40 PM »
There goes CAT again... talkin’ and no ones listening